Electioneering thread!

Postin resources for getting those polls back in position! Help register likely Trump voters.

usa.gov/register-to-vote

Posting links to places we can swarm to upboat pro-Trump vids, posts, movies, etc. As well as places to downboat Shillary.
(Can't find a link for Dinesh's new designated shitting on Hillary movie)

Sharing methods on Persuasion to encourage Conservatives to vote and discourage Libs.

web.archive.org/web/20160610173620/http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonnazar/2013/03/26/the-21-principles-of-persuasion/#771abbe3b0ab

What can we do for the cause of the emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

axiomstrategies.com/abc/
rottentomatoes.com/m/hillarys_america_the_secret_history_of_the_democratic_party/
eac.gov/voter_resources/contact_your_state.aspx
donaldjtrump.com/volunteer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Well for starters Trump is beating Shillary in almost every battleground county, a bit of an older poll, but it still an interesting find.

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

Realize one simple, immutable truth:

If Trump is winning, it's ordained by God.
If Trump is losing, it's fraud!

You can start by fucking off back to the_donald you kike loving rule 3 having greasy fucking greek supporting niggerfaggot and stop shitting up the catalog with another fucking poll thread.

Shut up shill we need to link to voter registration more. It is a duty for all of us burgers to register if you have not already we're not bernouts who will waste time.

Make sure you register you faggots.

Agreed.

and we need to go out and get conservative votong Normies as well. Where do Republican voters hang out? Aside from churches and the cracker barrel. (No pun intended)

It wouldn't be hard to jam democrat stronghold machines using E.M.O devices. It wouldn't be hard but ..yes it would be illegal.

When you encounter a huite blue collar worker or someone who looks like they're not a cuck just ask if they're registered. Also sports bars and places like buffalo wild wings and gyms are good spots.

My advice is know who is persuadable and who is not.

Don't waste energy proving libs wrong. Just discourage them from voting and move on. It takes 5x the energy to disprove a lie as it does to spread one. I like to tell them how we need European style third parties like the (((Greens))) in order to divide their votes. They must be scared of that or else (((Gawker))) Wouldn't spend so many articles bitching about (((Stein)))

My target is El Rato voters, and I tell them the supreme court depends on this. If we fail all laws we could pass will be overturned and the 2nd amendment (and 1st) will be ignored relics. If they say, "He's not a Real Christian™." I say I'm not sure if Constantine or Putin are either, but God used them to vindicate persecuted Christians. I sure know who Hates Christians though. Crooked Hillary.

Getting the right to show up is more important than swing voters. That is why Romney/McCain/Dole lost.

Whoever you meet, pretend to be on their side.

If you are on the net make it public and facebook shareable.

I know this is total stereotype but maybe leave a registration clipboard on the gun store?

This would certainly help. We are Holla Forums we should be the first ones to know that stereotypes have at least some truth to them.

Chik-Fil-A parking lot.

The more kids a woman has the more likely she is pro-life. Also the longer her denim skirt is a good indicator.

The food is pretty good as well.

rottentomatoes.com/m/hillarys_america_the_secret_history_of_the_democratic_party/

Look at the user reviews vs. critic reviews. You glorious bastards beat me to it.

Where else can we use our extra accounts to hinded Hillary?

I'm a shill because you redditfaggots want to rock the vote. Ok nigger.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

> This Programmer Thinks He Can Tell Which Tweets Donald Trump Wrote Himself

woops, wrong thread

Anons should also consider being a poll worker on election day:
eac.gov/voter_resources/contact_your_state.aspx

In the meantime, volunteer to help the campaign:
donaldjtrump.com/volunteer

bump