Guide to wizardry

Let's make a guide to help people become enlightened.

1. You should remain a safe distance from all females, attempt to ignore them as much as possible and avoid attraction at all costs.
2. Having friends is not encouraged, but optional. The same goes with keeping in contact with family They are the most likely ones who will try to drag you down to their level.
3. Having tulpa is optional, but encouraged to attempt it at least once. You're tulpa can not be someone who is IRL.
4. Realize that women, friends, and family all use you for something. Women use you for money, friends can use you for various things, family members usually feel obligated to remain in contact with you as is their normie tradition.
5. Jews and any race but whites are you're enemy, avoid at all costs - this is not debatable.

Anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

ronnyemborg.dk/the-book/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Wizard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Step 1:
Don't do that.

Indeed. Wizardry is a path one must discover and follow on their own.

I'm glad you understand. Because I had no intention of telling you that.

Fuck. It seems I have overestimated by wisdom. My bad my brothers.

Even faggots hang out with females. Are you OP?

OP is a fag

im not white, so im my own enemy?
really makes u think[/spoiler]

What did you say? You're not white? Yeah, go fuck yourself faggot.

you don't qualify faggot

This is good. The apprentice may keep going at the same task an fail, but the master is willing to restart anew.

go awy flag

Even if she have a penis?

nice try troll
pic related not all wizards are white

Real wizards do not document themselves online in any way. All the images are from non-wizards or from newbies.

This is what a real wizard may look likeā€¦ only in theory.

A real wizard never revealed theyself

thus theres no proof that being white is a requirement as we have no proof so plz remove that requiremnet from the rules above to not confused future non white wizard candidate, thx

I'm so glad you fags keep calling it Wizards and not Hermits because Hermit sounds a lot cooler and i can use it to feel different and special.

rent a hooker

yeah, all those are wrong.
If you really want to become a wizard, read on hermetism.

I want to be Tom Bombadillā€¦ no-one really knows who the fuck I am, where I fit in the worlds' cosmos, and be out of my fucking tree all the time. Sounds cool to me.

Hnnnnnng!!!!

ronnyemborg.dk/the-book/

Do I post moar wizards?

ETIQUETTE WITH WIZARDS
It's always wise to address a wizard as 'Your grace', 'your excellency', 'your huge wizardlyness' and similar titles. It doesn't matter which one you choose so long as you appear to be impressed.

Favourable comment on their clothes will be well received. Do not in any circumstances refer to a wizard's robe as a 'dress', even if it looks like one.
When receiving visitors, wizards expect a present of cake. In return, when wizards visit you, they bring an appetite.
Unlike witches (who never ask for anything in return) wizards require payin'.
On no account take hold of a wizard's staff unless he asks you to; there are many bewildered amphibians and other crawlin' things in the world today who could have benefited from this advice.

Young ladies of ambition should bear in mind that wizards are not allowed to get married. I have never seen the reason prop'ly explained, but apparently it's because nuptial arrangements affect their wizarding power in some way. Maybe their magic staff gets bendy or something. Therefore, if you invite them to
dinner they gen'rally come alone but make up for it by eatin' enough for two.

This user knows what the fuck is going down

A wizard understands that the things you own can end up owning you.

6. Rage on the internet whenever someone complains about NEET
7. Rage on the internet whenever other cringy bastards call themselves wizards.
8. Rage on the internet.

prototype rule guide

this is because they believe themselves to be greater than God and want to become God or make humanity into God. see the story of the tower of babel. look up "the singularity" and do research on what kind of people are always pushing "singularity" speak, and technological transcendance. also everyone pushing "the internet of things" and trying to unite us all in bad ways so they can attempt to control us and spy on us by sneaking in bluetooth and wifi into toilets and salt shakers.

remember jesus and satan are both "the morning star" and jesus is "the son of man" and was also obsessed with trying to convince everyone that he was "god" which is one of the reasons I believe jesus was a globalist.

also note the obsession with zodiac signs. jesus talks about "the man with the pitcher of water" and that's supposedly aquarius. alot of people say "we are not the (jesus)fish we are actually the (ocean)water!" this is connected to how we know water is a sacred creation of God (great flood, waters above and below the earth) and these people equate hijacking the meaning of the current great awakening to mean that "humanity is the water" (hey did you know the human body is a large percentage of water?!?!?? but lets totally ignore all the other things we are made out of, and disregard the fact that we are souls, and we have bodies and not the other way around.)

so that in essence they are implying that "humanity is God" also there are many connections between jesus, satan "lucifer the light bringer" and the sun we see in the sky every day. they also want to hijack that because they want to worship the sun as another one of their many false idols. notice a theme? they enjoy taking the creations of God and worshipping them or claiming to be them.

these same decievers throughout history made up lies like:

"the greaquiz trick the devil ever did was convince us he didn't exist"
which pyschologically tempts your mind to consider that you are worried that you are being fooled, and thus tricking a non-devil believer (since the devil isn't real but idiots worship that) into worrying that you are making a mistake by being unaware of a possible threat and then believing again in an attempt to "bring yourself up to speed" and protect yourself.
or
"the path to hell is paved with good intentions"
so what may I ask Is the path to heaven paved with? bad intentions?

>there is no hell, other than the very earth we live on. when God made the earth, the sun and the moon, and the stars and said "and it was good" it was not good for humanity, but good for the purpose God has for humanity.

>some thoughts come up so that you can think "No! that's stupid, that's totally bad, lets not do that." because it can make you aware of what Not to do.

Exodus 20

Deuteronomy 5

remember people, I'm talking about the one and only God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

will continue to work on this some other day. wont post again for quite a while.

Nah, it's cool. You take your time bro.
Nice quads by the way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Wizard

What if I'm a non white robot? Are we incapable of becoming wizards?