Hey guys, how can I prevent myself from being spied upon?

Hey guys, how can I prevent myself from being spied upon?

I'll be using a OS that's either known for its willingness to cooperate with the entities I'm trying to hide from, or some open source alternative notorious for lack of security audits, which receives funding from said entities, is infiltrated by agents of the entities, and god knows what else
I'll be communicating using a set of protocols that has been set by the entities I'm trying to hide from
Using hardware that follows guidelines set by the entities I hide from, which has been made by corporations that's happy to cooperate with the entities
Through infrastructure set by the entities, where said entities control every single aspect of.
I heard that I can use something that was made by the entities I'm trying to hide from and said entities control the majority of?
The said entities are also known to have technology that lets them listen anywhere, see anywhere, and pretty much locate anyone.
They also have facilities set up all over the world where they are more than willing to torture things out of people

This is just what's been revealed to the public by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cutegirls/res/25780.html
aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TempleOS has no networking stack at all. Your only threat is CIA niggers compromising your hardware.

Honest answer: you can't. But you can make your leakage scattered and unconnected through compartmentalization.

Install gentoo

get someone who develop gentoo to extange gpg keys and hashes and check them with the ones you install.

Good luck on surviving in 'China'.

They glow in the dark OP, so run them over when you see them.

Gentoo in itself won't do shit against spying because most of it happens at other layers. It will potentially increase security but that starts to matter (enough to pick Gentoo over other secure distros) when you become actively targeted and not when merely spied upon.

Well OP, when you put it that way sounds like the only way to prevent being spied upon is to get rid of the spies.

I'll start working on our organization's logo

I propose a sword stuck into a giant eye.

I like it. Or how about a wooden beam to make it biblical and shit.

Why the cryptic talk? Browse around and you can find a fine way to not be backdoored at a hardware nor software level. Not mentioning anything because I have a feeling that you're CIA

You're right, except for the CIA part. I was taking OP's conjecture to its logical conclusion, not necessarily agreeing with it.

Yes, I'm sure the CIA will need to ask the fuckwits on Holla Forums for backdoor tips

Confirmed not knowing shit

there's some serious autism here sometimes. you're looking at it.

ur retarded m8. as long as you don't get xkeyscore'd you can totally be free of hardware backdoors if you buy the right shit.

Epic tradecraft, friend.

So you're using either Windows or Linux, which you are concerned have been compromised by NSA also known as the National Security Agency, perhaps its TAO or Tailored Access Operations unit. You could also be referring to GCHQ or other FVEY signals intelligence agencies, of course.

You seem doubtful that Tor, The Onion Router is a solution, because it was originally funded by the U.S. Department of the Navy, though I question your assertion that intelligence agencies "control the majority of" the network. Are you referring to relays, bridges, exits, or do you even know? Of course, as you point out, programs like QUANTUMINSERT, revealed by Edward Snowden the whistleblower can very easily cause problems on regular networks, so perhaps Tor is better than nothing.

Now, NSA, GCHQ, and other FVEY signals intelligence agencies target everyone through mass surveillance programs like PRISM, but you're concerned about CIA black sites? Why would the Central Intelligence Agency be concerned about you? Do you go around saying Allahu akbar and pledging allegiance to ISIS?

I can only guess that you're involved with trading in yellow cake uranium or even highly enriched uranium, that you're interested in making a dirty bomb, perhaps with radioactive cobalt, or that you're planning some kind of NBC that is Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical attack. I'm just guessing based on your suspicious manner.

Now that we definitely have the attention of NSA and possibly other signals intelligence agencies you were hoping to avoid, I'll answer your question.

Short answer: you can't.
Longer answer: You can formulate mitigations based on your threat model, but I see no threat model here, so we can't tell you anything meaningful. But if you're planning on using Windows and it's connected to the internet, you've already dug yourself a pretty deep hole to climb out of.

Qubes OS
closed shell
quantum cpu
mariana's web
8ch.net/cutegirls/res/25780.html
yoreyoureyour mom

Qubes OS with encrypted volume. Use an e-mail service that can actually be trusted like openmailbox or protonmail. Tox for voice chat. Consider librecore. Browse smartly.

Is there a firewall for GNU that's actually easy to use. Something like ZoneAlarm maybe?

Confirmed being a missed abortion

You don't get to bring friends.

On linux systems that include it, it seems this happens with GVFSD. You can safely rape the executables for that by removing execute bit from all of them and then making them immutable. Seems to make no difference in usability I have no fucking idea what it does.

You're gonna have to do a bit of moving away from mainstream software and protocols, if you want some privacy.
If you just want to talk in private with your friends, you can setup a hardened server, preferably your own hardware and not some cloud shit that someone else controls. Install OpenBSD on there, turn off all remote services except sshd, and set pf.conf to only pass tcp port 22 traffic. Configure sshd to require both key and password auth. Now you can login and leave messages on there for your friends. Local emails should get delivered ok, but you can use other message system like a telnet-style BBS or whatever.

Good argument

Nice meme.
aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/20/

Cool story bro

No goyim, tor is totally secure

bump