Found Footage

Hey Holla Forums, in a thread a few weeks ago an user recommended I watch Area 51 and V/H/S. The movies themselves weren't fucking amazing or anything but I ended up really enjoying the 'found footage' style they were shot in.

So I'm looking for recommendations on movies similar to those two, or basically any movie that's in the Found Footage category. I used to shit on these style of movies hard lol, they aren't that bad

banshee chapter
grave encounters
noroi (the curse)
blair witch
the tunnel
as above, so below

some of these are pretty ehhhhhhhhhhh
noroi was good
i liked the banshee chapter too but it can be a little dumb at times and then really good at others

I'd fuck it.

Cloverfield
Rec (not sure, didn't watch)

This thread is a good thread

rec is arguably the best found footage film in horror genre
can't believe i forgot about that when making first post

Making a list of these, gonna pick a few to watch ehen I get home from work thanks anons

Is there a different version?
Im reading about some of these movies until I get home and I could have sworn I've seen an english version of this movie somewhere. If looks exactly like this just in English

I watched the new (er) Blair Witch last night and I'm confused as fuck, is the witch an alien or some shit? They didn't show her in the first movie but they're showing these long white alien type figures in the newer ones. Also those bright lights, the fuck

Thought the same thing when I first watched the movie lol, that demon blow job

Rec 1 and 2 were bretty guddd :DDDD but 3 totally sucked dick. The movie you're referring to is Quarantine and isn't as good as original Spanish version. I'm not a hipsterfag but Blair Witch has something in it that no other "found footage" haven't accomplished and remains my fav ff movie.

*have accomplished

Oh ok ok I knew I had watched something like it before, I guess I'll have to watch the original version now

And yeah a lot of people give the Blair Witch shit but I really enjoyed the movie. Imo it got the "lost" part right, i love seeing the frustration build amongst the characters as they slowly realize they're fucked

I remember reading somewhere about how the people who made the movie went out to high schools as well as local towns and put up missing persons flyers with the characters faces on it about a year before the movie came out. That's pretty fucking neat

A lot of people shit all over BWP when it first came out because they didn't like that they were lead to believe that it was real, then when they discovered it wasn't they bitched like typical normies.

Personally I was never caught up in the hype (pre or post), so when it finally came to my local video store I rented it and just watched it as I would watch any other movie.

Like you, I enjoyed the film, and found it terrifying because I was doing a lot of backpacking at the time and the whole "something out there making noise walking around that you don't know what it is" really got to me. Then the one dude went missing and I was really on the edge of my seat.

I also watched it at night, and alone, which added to my sense of apprehension.

Didn't even know there was a new Blair Witch movie. Bout to go check it out.
The first one was eerie to me, especially because you couldn't see what was after them. The fear of the unknown is evoked. If they show the villain/monster it'll spoil it.

I gave it a chance because I immediately brushed it off when it came out last year. I mean it wasn't completely fucking horrible but I won't be watching it again. It had potential, but they fucked up.

Yeah that's what I liked about the first one, it kept you wondering. That scene where that old woman is describing the Blair Witch is great. Without spoiling too much yes they show the villain/monster
but they added an alien factor to the movie and it confused the fuck out of me because I tbought it was the Blair Witch, not the Blair Alien

I just watched As Above, So Below and i really liked it. I loved the references, from Dante's Inferno to Hermeticism. It's a neat movie, also this scene made it hard to breathe lol

That guy was a fucking dumbass. He saw his friends get fucked by the demon bitch. He should have accepted the demonic blowjob instead of being a scared little bitch.

Area 51 just made me want to break into Area 51

That was the intent. Area 51 hasn't contained anything interesting since 1986.

Yeah if the government really has all that shit people say they do, then it really wouldn't make sense to hide it on one of the most known bases in the US

I'm not really into aliens but the movie did what it was supposed to do lol

Also why 1986? What happened

>>>/television/

She's a hottie. is she from Finland or somewhere like that? Is that low-alcohol beer she is drinking?

Not really a movie, but you could watch marble hornets. It's got a decent story even tho it's inspired by slenderman + it's an arg.

She's Canadian. A goddess who some faggots have the audacity to think they're too good for just because she has a colostomy bag.

Grave Encounters and Blair Witch were shit otherwise a solid list.

Can you try and not shit up Holla Forums with your god-awful whore and dead board?

Blair witch project
Prolly mentioned a million times already but I'm too lazy to read back

You got me at "colostomy bag"

What the fuck, that's fucking disgusting.
Have you ever had to be around someone who has a colostomy bag?
No matter how much cologne and perfume they put on the smell of shit still permeates the air around them.

shes cute, gets a pass

Oh fuckā€¦ i just jizzed in my pants!

Why even live?

Also her ass is still in working order it's part of her stomach that was removed so you could still do anal with zero risk of any shit leaking or getting on your dick. If you haven't already taken the Bagpill you should seriously consider it.

I enjoyed the first Grave Encounters, the second one, not so much.

I liked the part where they open the door and it is just another corridor, other th a that scene it is forgettable. It's better than most modern horrors though.

I was just thinking about it, since she no longer shits from her ass you can basically eat her ass all day with no worries of an infection or bad taste.

Chronicle is the best found footage movie

It was good.

There was one about a missing girl, not paranormal or anything

"Megan is missing" i think was the name

Shit like this is why I "pirate" films.

I

Would

Eat

Her

Poo

KEK
That scene ruined the suspense

The original Blair Witch is about 2 guys who lead a girl into the woods and kill her. There is no paranormal stuff in the original Blair Witch if you think about carefully. It came out in 2001 and was way ahead of its time in terms of Alternate Reality promotion with girls diary and all that posted online.

NO. IT. WASN'T.