Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoilers

So it looks like the spoilers about the Force Tree are true.

What say you Holla Forums? Do you like this new retconned origin of the force? It's certainly better than midichlorians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h06WKYFYdlo?t=391
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Exodus
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Book
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Book/Legends
archive.org/details/Star.Wars.1977.SSE.35mm.v1.z.HDTV.H.264.AAC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself, seriously. Midichlorians changed nothing, all they did was serve as a way to detect force sensitivity in people. That didn't change the force. Now giving the force an origin point? That de-mystifies it on a massive fucking level. I have to tip my hat at Disney, they're fucking up in entirely new ways.

You shouldn't care.

SHITTY STORY TELLING

…Wait a sec, have there ever been paper books in Star Wars before? What's next, flintlock rifles and gasoline cars? Not only did Nig-Nog and Rey act like they were from the real world instead of Retro Fantasy world, now the entire universe will do the same…wow, just wow.

I thought the memes about prequels being kino was just a shitty forced joke, but this demonstrates those posters were correct to a degree. Lucas never fucked up THIS bad.

They were better than the originals by far.

Lucas made a point of having zero paper on screen. I guess these tree books are supposed to be super special because of that.

Disgraceful. These kikes have no concept of atmosphere or setting.

Star Wars is just lightsabers and space lasers. Nobody cares.

Is that Luke at the end of the trailer saying that the Jedi must end or is it originalsonic sith do not steal, saying it? can't tell their voices apart

the part before Luke is onscreen in that doorway/entrance is spoken by Del Toro

How can people be this stupid? Who cares?

I liked the idea of god-like beings in another plane of existance, shown in TCW.

No watch as the same people that shat on lucas for ruining the force defend this garbage.

youtu.be/h06WKYFYdlo?t=391

It's jew jew stealing ideas from other movies.

She should try something different with her mouth if she's trying to make a silly face.

So it's just a rip off of Yoda's hut?

Star Wars isn't Star Trek, retard. It doesn't take place in a universe where Earth ever existed. We have never once seen books in Star Wars, it doesn't make anymore sense to see them now, than it would to see someone with a glock.

Fuck Disney.

That is unclear.

The Force is just Ki, Chi, Chakra etc.

What people in anime and manga have been using for decades to get their super powers.

"In a galaxy far far away" implies it is the same universe as we occupy.

Yes but at least the Force could be something a little different. It certainly doesn't need some grounded origin and explanation.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Exodus

American Graffiti and THX 1138 were almost part of the Star Wars continuity.

The Force was born in Orthanc? It could at least be a vibrant, living tree with lightning coursing through it or some shit. It looks like a giant dead musty tree.

if you bothered to read wookiepedia, it says the the Humans from 25th Century Earth get lost in a worm hole and are sent thousands of years into the past and into another galaxy.

you fucking idiot

How long until these chucklefucks show up?

That's what it is being turned into.
In the first drafts the Force was nothing more then something like a field that is everywhere that nobody really understood which gave Jedi their abilities.
If it was some outside force they could influence or something equal to Chi was not known.
Later Lucas tried to explain at least why only Jedi could properly use it due to Midichlorians, yet still didn't explain what the Force actually was.

This. When Rey got her DBZ power-up SW died.

I'm glad that the Jews jewed escapist fantasy movies, books, and games. If it wasn't for them destroying the comfort zones of white nerds, then Holla Forums wouldn't exist. The Jews inadvertently jewed themselves by ruining the very means that they could have used to sedate the goyim. It's like poetry.

Its funny about Chi since wasn't Lucas influenced by Zen Buddhism a bit when explaining the Jedi mindset in the original trilogy?

You're an adult, who gives a shit about the plot origins of something involving Star Wars.
Reconsider your life choices, or consider suicide. You fail at being an adult. Badly.

this is where MUH FORCE TREE came from. SuperShadow had more credibility ffs.

Is that picture a Loss reference? I cant see it.

Seems pretty legit to me. What causes you doubt?

No it isn't and midichlorians aren't the force nor the origin of the force. You're just too stupid to understand genius George.

Disney retconned the entire EU, possibly the only good thing they have done so far. So this shit is fake

So are you just on Holla Forums to catch a glimpse of nigger penises, or to fap about coming of age movies you will mindlessly derp are 'kino?'

If this is for real, they retconned the valley of the Jedi for this shit. Fucking nu-Star Wars

That's a fake script some autist typed up, the title was just coincidence.

ORIGIN OF STAR WARS FORCE LEAKED

SCREENCAP THIS PREDICTION :DDDD
protip: don't pls

Wow it's somehow worse than I could possibly imagine, gg JJ

WRONG, THIS IS THE ORIGIN STORY

>Yes, indeed. The (((sign))) brands the redditor. And in this land, the redditors are corralled and led to >>>/reddit/, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world… This is your fate.

>Only, in the ancient legends it is stated, that one day a redditor shall be chosen to leave reddit, in pilgrimage, to the land of ancient lords, >>>/gaschamber/.
source, my dad works at Disney

ET says otherwise.

I say tl;dr, fuck Crap War and also stop polluting the board with that shit.

OP is a faggot news at 11.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Book

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Book/Legends

Fuck off

When can we just admit that Star Wars was never good? I mean I liked the original trilogy as a child, but I used to like a lot of stupid as shit back then as well. Star Wars sucks, and Disney has simply made you understand that it sucks. It is time to move on.

Star Trek was always the superior franchise. 5 TV series and 13 movies, great stuff.

You're not even going to attempt to justify your position, right? Even though it's both artistically and commercially a one in a lifetime event without anything else coming even close.

That's from a Disney show, retard

In real Star Wars, there were no books

It is a fucking kids movie, with little to no depth.
I bet you have also read every Harry Magician book, watched all the movies, and have been to the Universal Studios park a dozen times by now.

Yeah I have actually.
I'm a fucking dirty consumer mark.
Or was I guess. I can't watch movie anymore, they're all too shit.

It's a series of films for teens with deep universal themes, steeped in myth and the human experience. It's visually one of the most spectacular series of films ever to succeed commercially, one that has come to define an era in cinema. It's kino that you can watch with your son and it isn't mindless popcorn trash in any regard, it's all very didactic and pedagogic. The great traditions made accessible for everyone.

I bet you're one of those people who didn't understand what Tolkien was all about either. Do you happen to be a third worlder or a Jew?

Finally I don't see how the youthfulness of Star Wars could be a detraction, in many ways it's much more adult than the majority of films. The fact that it's enjoyable for the whole family should be something that speaks of its qualities.

Stay mad, JJ.

Reminds me of this quote

That's pretty spot on.

And now Disney has done a 180 on that. Le edgy gray jedi! Morality is meaningless, centrism is best!

Instead of talking about the problem, why not post on-topic more to purge the cancer?
Pls visit my threads :(

Will they have a tree Jedi?

Just so they can spit on the EU even more.

i keep trying to tell people, the prequels are what the originals would have been if lucas didn't have other people involved, none of them seem to realize it was always cheesy b-film scifi/space opera that was meant for teenage boys.

don't forget that the force itself is an energy field present in all living things, meaning anyone can manipulate it given the time and training. TRAINING BEING A KEY FUCKING PART THAT SOMEONE FORGOT TO PUT IN THE FARCE ENGORGES.

i'd be very surprised if they didn't include rey being a former padawan as part of her backstory, and it would make it even worse than it is already.

The new Disney crap is also cynical and subversive as fuck.

Okay, what's your thread?

That was never fucking said. It was all an autistic assumption by normies who didn't know shit and who wigged out at midichlorians. Even in the pre-TPM EU stuff the force was either with you at birth or it wasn't. It was always like the way wizards vs muggles are in Harry Potter.

How does it make you star wars faggots feel knowing that Luke dies in the next movie and Rey is the last jedi?

the sooner they get rid of actual star wars characters so they can stop ruining them the better

it came straight from george you nitwit, do some research before attempting to debate.

Show me, faggot. There's like three stories that say the opposite from before TPM.

How does it feel to be mentally a 15-year-old? You'd have a better chance at triggering people by posting this.

I don't believe you. Link.

I was kind of angry about Midichlorians at first too, but then it's explained (elsewhere, never in the movies because they never mention them again) that midichlorians just gather around force sensitive individuals, not that they are the force and are the source of all force powers… and it's like… Oh! That's fucking nothing at all to get upset about..

But having a literal FORCE TREE and having the force be something other than a natural element of the Star War's universe, like the will of balance and life in the universe, but something else that originated.. and it originated from a fucking tree… You know what that is? I'll fucking tell you what that is.. But you're not going to like it.
It's Naruto. I'm not fucking kidding. Towards the end of Naruto they explained that all Chakra (the mystical energy Ninjas use to power their magic abilities) came from a fruit that came from space and was planted and cultivated by a race of interdimensional albino mutant people, or some shit. At the very start of the series, they said chakra was pretty much just hard work+willpower manifest into ninja magic. At the end, they said space aliens gifted chakra to humans, who learned ninjutsu and taught it to their clans to wage war with each other.

tl;dr - nuSTAR WARS LITERALLY RIPPED OFF THE FAGGIEST ENTRY LEVEL ANIME AROUND.

We've come full circle…

It's not edgy it's just funny.

This is edgy.

We need to start getting leddit to shit all over anything having to do Lucas canon so that Disney never gets the idea that people might actually want to see that…

Considering Rey is supposed to be a reincarantion of the "chosen one", they ripped off Legend of Whorra too.

(checked)
>>>/television/731

Say op, I need money and I'm lazy but desperate, how much is Disney paying you to shill for them?

I have a vore fetish so I'm fine with her gigantic mouth :^)

I'm paid with sex with their re-programmed sex slaves. Its not very good, the quality has been dropping off a lot, the older ones are risky because of diseases and the new ones are more youtube tier people.

No shit, this rips off the entire plot of Empire Strikes Back.

Anyone have that pic about TFA's plot with all the "Not Luke meets not Obi Wan"?

actually she already did that on her ownsomehow…

10/10
/thread

No it's not. The midichlorians thing was an example of symbiosis, which if nothing else emphasizes how the Force represents a connection between all living things. Putting it into a magic tree is just meaningless and ends up feeling like a rip-off of fucking MLP for fucks' sake.

Pic related, the garbage JJ is ripping off and cramming into a franchise which originally had merit as a meaningful story.

This has to be bait right? That, or you're paid by Disney/Lucas to shill this shit.

Star Wars is a mediocre, plot-less, depth-less, mindless experience, no better than playing Call of Duty or watching Fast and Furious.

The movies are visually stunning for the 1980s, morally deep for the 4000s BCE, and intellectually challenging for the average African.

I am sad Holla Forums no because they are producing that stuff as much as pigs craps, but because you care…

Confirmed for not even having watched the saga.

Confirmed for having never watched anything other than star wars saga, fast and furious saga, and transformers saga.

I've never actually seen a Transformers or FF movie. I bet you watch Kikewood shit and thinks it can actually be deep and profound.

I'm sure you haven't that's why you defend star wars and unironically try to convince me that it's good.

straight outta >>>Holla Forums and >>>/reddit/

This what normies actually believe…

Just checking who got the GET

Fucking Jews

Didn't she betray 4chan?

They make most of their money in China.

Mostly popular with niggers and spics.

not sure whether to make a secret of mana joke or an avatar joke. kek
guess i'm just glad I'm not stupid enough to still be excited for the next Disney Wars trainwreck

You were excited for one of these? KYS reddito.

knew it was coming immediately after I first watched TFA

seems like it sucks

Go back whence you came.

Same. I'm so ashamed that I have this fetish. Like, why? I honestly don't know why this fetish gets me off. I wish it didn't but it does :/

Your fetish is stupid. It's not outrageous or taboo, it's just stupid.

Maybe it served an evolutionary purpose where if a tiger where going to eat you and you popped a boner it might just get weirded out and leave.

Maybe it served an evolutionary purpose by making dysfunctional specimens get horny about the idea of being eaten and thus removing themselves from the gene pool.

It's a big dead tree because the force is dead.

Evolution isn't a sentient force, it's annoying how often people act like it is.

INTELLECTUAL BANKRUPCY

What are you talking about retard? Disney just made two of the greatest Star Wars movies of all time!!!!

Many people are not "real star wars fans" and are instead your average plebbit browser. Any "real star wars fan" aka anyone who got into the eu knows the disney films are complete trash and shit all over everything made in the past 40 years.

this

i watched the OT for the first time a couple of years ago and didn't see what all the fuss was about

probably if i'd seen it as a kid it'd be full of hype and nostalgia for me but as an adult it's just a poorly aged b movie

and every movie made after the OT is worse so how can you ever care

i thought this prequel apologist contrarian meme had died out already

t.Toydarian

Thor is a name FFS

Did you miss the multilayered bait about female Thor from the Whor comics?

it's incredible how you dummies manage to bring anti-semitism into everything, to the point where you're championing three terrible films to fight for your "cause"

Fuck off reddit, we unironically enjoy the prequels here.

Why exactly do normalfags like TFA anyway? What exactly is the redeeming quality which makes it better than, say, episode VI or any of the prequels to the minds of these people? I am actually completely unable to comprehend why fans of episodes IV or V would have enjoyed VII; it does not make any sense to me at all. TFA completely fails to re-create the feel of the original movies and absolutely shits all over the subtext of all the movies which came before it. It feels incredibly dated to the mid-2010s, the main character is a poorly-explained master at everything ever, the supporting characters - even the ones from the originals - are completely useless, the villain's personality isn't intimidating in the slightest, the acting is hollow and emotionless, and in general it's just a shitty and boring film. The fucking sand line was more emotionally believable than anything Rey ever said. I have absolutely no idea why anyone enjoyed TFA at all, and my wonderment will only grow in the coming years as the film will poorly age under the weight of its 2015-isms and new generations of normalfags will continue to look upon it fondly and nostalgically.

What really gets me though is that lifelong fans of the franchise will continue to fawn and worship over disney's nu-star wars even as it shits upon and mangles the established subtext of the previous films. Star Wars as George Lucas intended and made it was essentially propaganda for religious orthodoxy, emotional discipline, and deep humility. Star Wars as JJ Abrams is making it - especially if this whole "grey jedi" thing comes to pass in episode VIII - is essentially propaganda for moral relativism, irrational emotionalism, and extreme egocentrism. Like, did these so-called "fans" just never get it to begin with? Is that why fawn over abortions like the 3D CGI cartoons and the nu-movies? Because they were unironically too autistic to comprehend the messages that Lucas was trying to communicate? Or do they just not give a shit, and would instead prefer to have "muh lore" used to propagate their own personal ideologies instead? If so, why were they ever fans of the highly ideological originals to begin with?

It just baffles me man.

The autism on display here is astounding

Because the e-celebs told them it was good, just like when the e-celebs told them that the prequels were bad. Most normalfags don't have an opinion of their own, and just play copy-cat with their favorite reviewer, let's player, e-celeb.

lmao no, star wars was "give money, I show u special effects and space ships" the plot was as deep as "good guy kills bad guy but bad guy is good guy because you should love your father"
get the fuck back to >>>/reddit/ you star wars cocksucker

yeah, that, but it's only annoying because they hate the prequels with a passion but love the newquels

Shit I forgot about that.

I like some people in USA but sometimes i think it's a good sacrifice for the world USA being nuked and remove their cuckold country of earth because i don't think the DNC manipulation and lobby will be removed. Since they control 85% of your media and always will create freak narratives and freak manipulation and freak social engineering in your country and democrats party and everything owned by them is what turn USA socially freak and shit.

I don't like USA really, if i would be in USA would be only for get more money but never like the country because of DNC and all freakness vomit things of your country, i would vomit for everything owned and manipulated by DNC and all freakness of your country, beta european countries sell themselves for DNC instead of be in side of Russia

Any other side is better than being cuck for DNC

Russia is the lesser of two evils for the other countries around the world in comparison to freak DNC in USA.

We just don't want freak DNC garbage in our countries this is why we wanted USA nuked to never have your horrible influence with all manipulation and sickness of DNC and all freakness who are forced in us people around the world because of USA, cucks, dnc, traitors, neocons, controled opposition.

If we weren't forced to learn english, watch videos in english, the leftists of our country copy every americuckold garbage, we never would care, but since people in America Latin, non-cuck european countries, Russia are forced to live with the cuckness and garbage from USA, we wanted your nuked.

Latin America, non-cuck european countries, russia, the destruction of USA by Nukes would be good for everybody around the world since the DNC would die. With the sacrifice of some good people who is sad since i like many friends here who don't deserve to die

The SW fans my age don't like anything but the un-edited originals.

I was just having a laugh but it seems I was spot on.

Well as long as there not here…

"giant magic tree" really is the bottom of the barrel in terms of fantasy ideas. fuck, none of them even do it like Norse mythology did anyway so it's even more frustrating.

Fucking right.

archive.org/details/Star.Wars.1977.SSE.35mm.v1.z.HDTV.H.264.AAC

writing a logical explanation for magic in fiction is retarded. not everything has to be midichlorians and nanomachines. keep it magical and let the fanboys fuck off.

Too bad. Everything has to have an origin story until it starts to earn less. Look at prometheus.

I actually think the execs at disney have enough hubris to do this

keep in mind that the normalfag perception of star wars doesn't exist beyond visual media. so basically movies and games. if the "prequels are shit" maymay keeps getting pushed around, and since we all know they just parrot RLM for their opinions, they'll be inclined to like the OT stuff and things similar to it more.

silver screen edition is an historical document tbh, so it's important to preserve a good copy of the original version, but besides that people need to quit being spergs about cgi.

midichlorians aren't an explanation of the force, only a fool's misinterpretation of dialogue gave way to that path of thinking.

explosions, quips, and non-stop references to the older films

Mike, let it go.