What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

It's shit. According to that picture I'm more succesful than not, and I don't see that translated into my real life. (Criticising was one of the 3 unsuccesful things I do)
It's shit regardless though

Fixed that for you, OP.

Fuck off

Reading fiction is one of the best ways to entertain yourself.

but rape is the absolute best

Now that's something I can really get behind!

G-get it?

get out.

It reminds me of the Portuguese flag.

Very good sir.

More or less same as him

Perhaps it has some truth statistically speaking, but it does not speak for individuals. There are a lot of other factors in life. Many of which aren't under your control.

Yep, pretty good.

Criticism is a pretty important point. It's obvious why you're unsuccessful.

Wouldn't say it has anything to do with IQ, but emotions. High IQ people can be very sore losers and depressive faggots.

Obviously. It's a "you're more likely to be successful if you do this" rather than "it's a strict rule that you're successful if you do this". But of course unsuccessful people like are just going to bitch, it's what they do :^)

I have an IQ of 126 and make 70k a year barely working 35 hours a week. I do none of that faggy green shit.

the only change I want to embrace is a nambla pride parade changing into a field of dismembered corpses.

BOOKS LOL SO NERDY XDXDDD television is pretty cancer honestly though and I do enjoy reading but fuckers who act like it defines their intellectual level piss me off
Not knowing how to make both positive and negative judgements means you're a tool and probably making your judgements mindlessly based on some bullshit some authority figure told you. The fact that the creator of this thinks you can only be positive or negative all of the time only shows how shallow their thought process is.
This one is just too fucking easy, next.
Those in power like you to think forgiveness is the path to success. They enjoy watching those beneath them struggle with the cruelties of life and think serving themselves less is the answer.
Gossip is cancer, I'll give them that.
True, but this can be, and often is, applied incorrectly to claim that someone doesn't know what they're tlaking about just because they've made up their mind. It is possible to learn enough to reach a conclusion.
Yes of course, everythings your fault. That's how you'll get far in life, being totally naive and self hating.
Again, you can and should have both.
Yeah sure. I could talk all fucking day about where I'd rather be and how successful I'd be if I made it to such and so job. I'll never get there.

Probably made by a leftist.
Im not gonna embrace the fact that my country is gonna be a muslim majority in 30 years.

this

My thoughts exactly

What a fag gtfo here with your green dora the explorer faggotry

A wise man understands balance.

thats realy cool bro
i love the image you used to convey your emotion in this post