Maisie Williams turns 20 today

Happy Birthday Maisie thread

Also look at this fresh Arya from Game of Thrones, which is a television series. She is wearing Stark armour and is really angry.
What does her expression try to convey?

I'll be honest here that pic looks funny. She's trying to be angry and intimidating but just comes off as cringy.

Summarizes Game of Thrones

She's 2 years younger than me? Holy shit, I'm not even that pretty.

She looks like Quasimodo.

For some reason this line knocked me out cold

one invisible black dick

I will hunt you down Goblin lover.

Maisie protects the faithful

what did she mean by this?

She meant that a mind is a terrible thing to waste

you guys are still obsessing over this crone?

you'd think so, wouldn't you?

Yes, every day

She looks like a legit potato.

The loveliest potato of all

Literally. who?

One of Holla Forums's oldest accessories

Summer? But there is winter at the doors!

Due to her short stature and limbs she is ideally suited to surviving arctic climates with only the bare minimum of cold protection.

And her hardy constitution and work ethic make her work through even the worst weather.

Not that that will stop her from occasionally taking a break and showing off her natural beauty to the world.

where did she get that helm, anyway?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUHUHUHUH HUH

the ironing is delicious

Tits or GTFO.

There was a femanon on Holla Forums awhile ago
When told to tits or gtfo she responded with tits
They were fucking huge

Lol, no.

a man's gotta bust his nut, you know what I'm sayin'?

You are totally right

If I remember correctly, her father gave it to her in the series?

The world is a cruel place

Don't ruin the fun

but in the first episode, he gets mad when she wears it

M8, that was 5 years ago and I saw it only then and only once. How could I remember this?

you don't do yearly rewatches?

Maisieniggers will defend this

Do people actually do that? Like a favorite movie I understand, maybe even a favorite game, but television syndication can be long and especially if it has a few seasons under its belt. That's just too long to be sitting on your ass watching something you've seen multiple times already. I don't get it.

Never did that. GoT is not really a fun thing to watch, it's too dark and heavy, too many cool guys die in it, etc. So no.

my friends and I always rewatched the previous season in the weeks leading up to a new one

then one of them died and we just kinda stopped

This is only required when you watch 50+ series. I only watch 2, so it's easier to remember the important shit. And if I don't remember, tehy will show me anyway

He's normal in behavior and mentality. Well, normal by 8ch and 8/tv/ standards.

Explain it to me, are you fags so scared of being gay that you fetishize the most hideous example of the female face in some weird denial of loving cock?

Nope. I'm not gay, and I find her cute. Sure, tehre are hotter girls out there, but that doesn't mean people can't find her appealing in any way.
Very harsh words. She's nowhere near that…

Also it's her birthday, come on…

F A G G O T.

Happy attunement; You overrated half aborted midget goblin! Your kids will end in a laboratory! Happy you!

You know, this thread would have went out quietly, but you just had to come in and sage after 11 hours of silence. Now I have to bump it. Shame on you

is Easter celebrated in Hungary?

We are a Catholic country, so yes

huh. I thought you were Orthodox.

well, good luck with that.

How long till Maisie gets Blacked?

Desperate for a bump? Here, get this one you panhandling faggot. You can anchor your stuff on page one for all i care, i am just voicing my concern about /waifuist/ taking over Holla Forums for the sake of bumping Holla Forums post count. You waifu is shit

MASIE IS A HAMMER FISH LOOKING CUNT

Long time no see, Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch Sir Gifmaker, dear friend :) May I shill a brand new /got/ in this lovely thread of yours?
Also Happy Birthday Maisie, of course!

I had it, but the nipples weren't that nice and the quality was shit anyways