ECONOMICAL COLLAPSE

As German banks lose £14,292,610,000.00 in 90 DAYS
express.co.uk/finance/city/640527/EU-financial-crisis-2016-German-economy-banks-eurozone-collapse

Will Italy go down first?
zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-15/italy-–-non-performing-loans-hit-new-record-high

How Deutsche Bank's £35trillion of trades puts Europe in peril: Warnings that failure could bring global system crashing down
dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-3711415/How-Deutsche-Bank-s-35trillion-trades-puts-Europe-peril-Warnings-failure-bring-global-crashing-down.html

Trump says he 'got out' of stock market
money.cnn.com/2016/08/02/investing/donald-trump-stock-market/

REMEMBER THE 42 TRILLION OY VEY

And the kikes will keep their fingers on the Print Shekels button until we all go full weimar in a few years.

Buy silver, ammo, and anything else you can lads.

Good. We need a crash. Europe needs a crash.

Until the money and resources dry up, the people will be too content to save themselves.

Will swiss francs hold it?
they were pretty stable back in 2008, but they might not survive a crash this big, right or wrong?

Yet another faggot that doesn't understand the business cycle.

or politics

HANG YOURSELF

Irvine Fisher faggot that thinks 13% drop in 2 days is normal business cycle.

gas yourself

Harvest year is almost over lads

What did he mean by this?

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER

:^)

I expect a full apology in 4 months

Dubble dubs confirm

oh and the S&P lost 14 percent in 4th quarter of 2015

learn markets faggot

Maybe, maybe not. But expect the media to be silent about a crash for weeks or months, only when the people start to feel it, the media will speak

they'll speak when it's already too late and then pretend they didn't know

Hubba hubba, I can't fucking wait for a good ol' crash.

Oh… ok. Losing 14b is normal in Jew business is it? Pick up next quarter will it? The catalyst being? More debt to get out of debt? Some lunacy like negative rates out to what? The 30 year now? haha wtf do you know faggot? You don't have a million in cash. Did you even read the report on Deutsche yesterday? Just going to unwhine 70+ trillon in derivatives like you liquidating your piggy bank for pizza money?

yes it is when you're talking about markets.
maybe likely by 2017
this isn't japan
shit yield but not negative dipshit
ever heard of operation twist?

of course not cause you're a neet who truly knows shit.

Spotted the newfag

(((They))) will desperately try to stave off collapse until the chosen puppet(Cunton) is elected. If the rogue(Trump) is chosen, the collapse will be made as brutal as possible. It's like Tic-Tac-Toe, the only winning move is not to play.

And why, if I may ask?

If you're so new that you don't know about the
SEPTEMBER HABBENING
I can only surmise that you're from reddit, with all the other Trump worshipers.
inb4 "you criticized my God Emperor, you're a shilllllll!!!!"

How come Holla Forums is never right when it comes to "economic collapses imminent" threads?

NEETS

that's why

now listen up goyim, markets "crashing" and entering recessions or depressions is all about how you define the term, if it's really gonna happen we're just gonna change the definition and the TV will tell the goys that everything's fine
Some examples if you will,
We praise 1% growth as a healthy economy, part time jobs for college graduates as good entry to gain experience, that 25% average increase in healthcare premiums rolling out next year? That just means you're getting more bang for your buck, decrease in wages since 08? just change the definition of wages

Everything is perfectly fine, just sit back and relax and stop fear mongering

You will be hanged in 4 months.

We’re always right. The timing, however, is always unknown.

fight me irl

Got guns n metal n grub. I kinda want optics for my raifu. I should probably get that soon…

when you keep saying something that is inevitable eventually you'll be right. Like when I say you'll hang yourself.

Learn economics dipshit

No, I do know about the September happening is you mean september 2015

No, I am not from reddit, never been there. I immigrated from cuckchan a few months ago since that place is overrun by shills

No, I am not a Trump worshipper, I am not saying that he is 'as worse as Hillary'. Hillary is far worse. Simply said, Trump is a jew lover and too much leaning to cultural liberalism. Although he might fix some of the problems of the USA, he is no miraculous solution to everything

SEPTEMBER HABBENING

Like last year right? You really don't deserve to live

You will be hanged in 3 months.

You will be hanged in 2 months.

Reported for kike shill.

You will be hanged in 1 month.

You'd understand my disdain if you were here around the time of the first exodus. These retards who believe that voting for a billionaire will somehow start the American Empire are delusional. The best he can do is stack the supreme court and get the US back to isolationism, but no one wants to have actual discussions anymore.

Essentially you migrated from 4cuck because of shills, but they are still rampant over here.

Don't know what exactly you're criticizing, but I'll be laughing if this is just a repeat of last year.

no it didn't

Reported for kike shill.

usually around this time you have the dipshits talking about collapse.

Thye're always wrong until they're right by luck

prove it then faggot

AKA known as "Holla Forums is always right"

In my opinion, only actual physical calamities can influence the market in a way the big bankers/fed don't want it to go. With the vast majority of currency being digital and made-up BS, there's no way a collapse will happen unless it benefits them. And with the global economy as intertwined as it is, I'm not sure it will ever be good for them. unless we're on the verge of a war or something

Indeed, even better, believing that voting actually matters is delusional. By example, if Europeans vote right wing parties in power… What will they do? They still have lots of opposition and might slow the influx of immigrants down, but they just slow down the (((process))) for a few years

And yes, I have noticed a vast amount of shills but at least there are some decent discussions here, unlike on cuckchan

As of late there seems to be a chronic misunderstanding of how entrenched the corruption and masochism are in governments. I'd like to believe that someone (((we))) elect will somehow transform the country into a utopia, but that's naive.

The tsunami in japan is the only relevant example of that. War and disaster are always going to effect things more than fundamentals

Outside of that there are almost too many factors to count these days. IE a country like greece which has the economy the size of Rhode island affects world markets.

It's why globalization is shit

The September happening was founded on some "shmita" jewish legend, this is different. Actual data shows that Deutsche Bank and other European Banks are in trouble and really we are overdue for a recession. Especially considering obongos economy has been stagnant for 8 years and been propped up artificially. it's only a matter of time until it all comes falling down. It's just a question of how soon. also buy the fucking dip

Bump.

The happening was started by interest in the "shmita", but I remember quite a bit of actual data being used to forecast the collapse. This may be different, but with how convoluted the financial system and all of its sidechannels are, I place as much faith in this collapse as the one in September.

It's about 50/50.

Holy fuck that second pic describes todays situation scarily accurate

No there really isn't a misunderstanding, it's just that rising resentment in Europe and America have given a new thrust of life into populist politics. Trump has taken America by storm. The problem stems from all the god emperor memeing, which a lot of dopes now seem to take seriously. The susceptability of people on the right to cults of personality is a sad truth, and too often even we put our hopes in politicians, instead of organizing true grassroots, networked coalitions.

but worse than bubble-headed optimists, are apathetic slugs who use the corruption of the system as an excuse to not do anything about it. Both kinds of people are lazy and stupid.

At least we can agree.

Good to know. At least not everyone on Holla Forums has gone crazy.

Maybe at the time it was posted it was plausible but its too obvious at this point that China and others are ready for this. There is a new headline right now that China and BIS are negotiating a deal to settle global contracts in gold valued at $5000/oz. The world is transitioning back into a gold/silver standard.

soon plz

Can we meme Nationalists beating the globalists once and for all?

Only if we meme the will power to do so

Remember goyim. Don't diversify into gold futures. Leveraging your bets is best left to Jews.

I'm thinking of rolling my 401k into a Precious Metals IRA. Too much shit is piling up and since everything is about confidence, I'm simply not confident. I really do think that there will be over a 20% devaluation of the stock market at this point, maybe up to 35% or more. I'm also not alone, everyone is just waiting for the bottom to fall out. I'm not saying it would happen tomorrow, but just too risky.

Anyone rolled theirs over into a Precious Metals IRA? This well written Semitic site is purposely confusing and wanting you to keep your shekels in the stock market.

sage for pretty much off topic and blogpost

Lets go all out.

Let's meme the death of all jews.

fun fact: Trump does a fuck ton of business with Deutsch Bank

and it still has not recovered faggot.

Braindead
Asmathic
Neurotic
Kike
Shills