Cheater Revenge

I was here earlier. Out to make life hell on the woman that chested on me before I put an end to life.

Her first day at work in at Sofitel London Gatwick after running away after cheating on me was today. I hope I can unleash some trolls with this content and at least temporarily sour her charmed, affluent life she has led to this point.

I'm looking to post all of her nudes and all of our sex videos and get it spread around. Let England know there is a new ho in town so the dogs can get ready to pounce.

I posted here earlier but the thread was deleted as I was posting videos. I will Include that link once all the videos are up.

Other urls found in this thread:

protask.site/?r=43011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No interest?
4 Chan was right on it.

i think u shudd live bro

live to make her life miserable and an hero if u end up having to do more than 5 yrs in prison.

thats how i would do it

you should learn ruin life tactics and stop relying on a bunch of randoms on an autistic fingerpainting forum to do your deeds for you. I don't care that you got cheated on, nor does anyone else here. There is no incentive to assault this cunt, other than your whiny complaints. You should just end it now, no one cares about you. I hope I meet this cunt some day, I want to thank her for your suicide.

am curious.

r u english blooded? or an immigrant to england?

if ur an immigrant i hope she found a good englishman after realizing what poor taste she had.

if english, understand women have a lot of self esteem issues and they do stupid things. Shes young. learn from this and man up. Learn to be a better man so u wont get cheated on. Learn to recognize a worthwhile woman so if u indeed do try hard to make it work, ur effort is appreciated.

Does anyone know where there's an actual hardcore Message Board where can get this done?

i kinda do wanna see the nudes n vids, shes kinda cute, no wonder OP is butthurt. Shes a hottie.

When you date hot women, other guys r gonna try n go after it.

When u get older ull settle for mediocre and its still good.

They told me they were Savages on here. But all I run into is a bunch of whiny bitches that are mad I'm going to post naked pictures of a girl.

Stop the fucking holier than thou shit and at least point me to a board where this can get done.

I know there has to be Savages online. I was banned by 4chan though

Settling. That's exactly why I'd like to just end it.

Can you elaborate? I'm new to all this as far as these type of boards

u gotta drum up some energy into it.

point blank saying "ruin her life" doesnt excite anyone.

Post some pics of her n her number making pretend you're her and want guys to call u. Post crazy text messages shes sent, or troll her n post those messages.

Get ppl excited about doing this. We've all been there as guys (most of us atleast), and no one really feels the way u feel at the time when u feel that way.

it passes. took me 2 years to stop hating my ex, its been 7 years now and i still absolutely dequiz her and hope for the worse bc of the way she made me feel but w/e at this point, so much has gone on now that its irrelevant to dwell on at this point

dequiz= dequiz

no idea how that typo happened

fucking hell

dequiz= requiz but with a d instead of an r

you sound like an insufferable faggot. you got cheated on, yeah it's shitty but life is shit. suck it up and move on. there's nothing anyone here can do to make her life hell, unless you want a bunch of autists to send her hatemail on social media or whatever, but that could just end up making her a martyr. you want to make her life hell, then you need to either do it yourself or pay someone good money to kidnap and torture the bitch. nothing in this life is free, amigo.

I want these pictures spread in a malicious way though. I want people to show up at her work. I got some sick fuckers on 4chan on it for sure.

I want more

holy shit bro

dequiz= hate

lets leave it at that.

post those pics already, get me excited

Too many sirens on here already. I have a feeling if I post on here people are going to call the cops because I seen a naked girl. Link me to a more Savage site and we can meet

r u an englishman or immigrant? answer me

I'm a French guitarist

a-all life?

Mine

u mean french blooded or an immigrant to france (or the EU in general) that ended up in the UK?

French Blood Still in France

damn bro, i love english women i think theyre beautiful but french women r hot as hell too! i deal with french chicks at work coming for university or vacation, those bodies on french women r amazing!!!!

english women have that beautiful milk cream white skin tone tho.

show us a topless pic of her, english girls have the best breasts.

The internet is great. Everybody over here dragging their Knuckles acting like a hard-ass. This some real shit comes up and everybody becomes a big fucking pussy. Maybe you should all kill yourselves too. At least I'm the real mother fucking deal.

keep telling yourself that, you cock holster.

not bad, ive seen better tho

is that a snail trail underneath her bellybutton? :| thats gross

Continue being mad because you actually seen some real Savage shit go down today.

You got offended

text her tips on how to shave her stomach

nah, I'm just laughing at your stupidity. you seriously think anyone here gives a shit about you or this bitch? go ahead, post your shit and try to incite violence against this girl, it's not going to make your worthless existence more meaningful.

I have her, her father, and her brother's phone numbers you all can text it yourselves.

ill take her # =]

even better if u know the carrier that provides her cellfone service, that way i can text her through email instead of thru my fone

Told you I'm going to kill myself, and you think I'm worried about my life being meaningful?

You act like it's crazy but I've already got hounds on it. I'm just trying to get more. This place is for pussies, I'm moving on

really not worth killing urself over bro, u just need to reassess n go after some pussy, once u get laid again or have a beautiful woman check u out ull start to forget her cheating ass

My reasons go much deeper than her brother. I appreciate the sentiment though, really. I'm just making sure that on my way out she doesn't get to just live this fucking Charmed wife, spoiled life that she always has where she can always get away with this shit and still be the princess. Fuck her. I'm at least ruining her new job.

If you don't give a shit, then why should I, or anyone else, give a shit? I don't know this girl, she's nothing to me. Why should I act to terrorize her on your behalf when you're just going to puss out in the first place? Do you know what you're asking, you idiot? You want people to go out of their way to do bad things to this person, that we know virtually nothing about, as a favor to you, just so you can have a brief sense of respite before you bite a bullet or jump off the Eiffel Tower or some gay shit. You're going to eat lead anyway, you might as well just get that over with and forget about trying to get "revenge". How do we know you're even telling the truth? Maybe you have some other reason to want this bitch dead.

"Not your personal army" is exactly for situations like this. Fuck you, frog-leg eating faggot.

If you are going to suicide, you might as well take her with you.

The guys at 4chan jumped all over it dude. You're the first person to put it like that so…

I'm done here. I'll go find some real trolls

So you're either a nigger or a worthless race traitor then? Fuck off OP.

i disagree bro!!! u gotta wait till ur older, every girl my age would make fun of me when i was under 24.

Now im 30 and all the girls that used to make fun of me have turned absolutely disgusting, it truly is real that women go downhill after 30, their age really starts to show.

as for me, i hit 28 and all of the sudden every girl and woman checks me out. i never thought of myself as a looker but i look manlier now, more confident, stronger and i know what i want.

I'm getting the kinda of pussy i wanted when i was in highschool now, but with pussy half my age (18 tbh). All the guys in highschool that arent getting that pussy were just like me when i was in school, and theyll grow into me i bet too.

i look amazing, i feel amazing and the woman my age look like shit and have outlived their usefulness and they realize it and it hurts them, they thought their beauty was gonna last forever and it didnt. no one notices them except guys in their 60's.

Stick around, life gives u some crazy twists n turns, shes gonna have so many regrest when she hits 30. Ur gonna watch her get destroyed by life, reality and mother nature while u come out ontop.

This. No woman is worth that. They come and go, it's fucking retarded to put any ideas of happily ever after in your head because that's not real. Never open up, just enjoy your time with her til she or you does some stupid bullshit, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and find the next one.

i like this dude. this is sound advice OP.

Post all nudes and personal information. Then archive the page and it will never be able to be taken down. Make sure you state her name and places she has lived several times.

The time is NOW for REVENGE!!

This is decent advice, but part of dusting yourself off and moving on is getting SWIFT REVENGE!!

THE TIME IS NOW!!!!

Put up an add on craigslist and include her address. Tell every nigger in 100miles how much she loves to get pounded by BBC and loves to play coy, but loves nigger aggression.

Do this too, OP.

Come on, my man!! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

The best revenge he could have is to move on and not give a fuck. There are plenty of women out there, who gives a fuck

Thanks, friend

If you truly want revenge, let her see that her bullshit doesn't phase you in the least. If it bothers you to the point to go apeshit and do something crazy, she wins. Women go fucking nuts when what they do doesn't effect you in any way.

I know her monsieur
I fucked her twice in each hole. I took turns with the night manager Jafar Mohammed Al Kinkistani
I feel for you but I feel more for my STD riddled cock tbh

Dude. She ugly af

start a thread in >>>/shamedsluts/
also dump more here as well.

Fuck off, white knight.

she looks like a tranny bro.
You a lesbian?
You Swallow, bro?

Please do share more of your expertise on the female sex and how their bodies n stuff work pls

it's a woman tucking

Not a white knight, just not interested in letting a woman get under my skin to the point of fucking my life over to get even with her. Don't ever put that much of yourself into a relationship. That's step one in being a man.

protask.site/?r=43011

Bump