My dad is acting … sort of suicidal, but not quite

My dad is acting … sort of suicidal, but not quite.
Should I call the cops and let them take me away? Will that wake him up? I'm pretty sure if they take me away he'll realize what's he's doing. How retarded he is.

are you a girl?

how old are you?

I would contemplate suicide if my son was gay too

/thread

Feminine benis.
I would call the cops on my dad but I think it's better if they take me away. I have a history of mental illnesses. I'm on neetbux for schizo. If they take me away, and realize it's because of him, maybe he'll stop. He's in his 60's. He talks about no one caring about him. We do. But I'll show him.

You'll just go to a psychiatric facility for a few days and then be released. (((They))) won't take you away and take car of you. This isn't the 70's, insane asylums don't exist anymore. If your dad kills yourself you will be on your own in low income housing and will have to fend for yourself. Your dad probably wants to kill himself for having to take care of you for so long. You should do him a favor by killing yourself.

sounds to me as if you should kys immediately. that'll show him.

Just end it. He wants to kill himself because he has to support a 27yo man child who browses Holla Forums all day.

Funny, I don't depend on my dad. I pay him rent with my neetbux. If anything, he depends on my neetbux. Fuck off. I'm calling the cops. Tell them I'm going to kms and have booby traps around. I'm fine. I can handle shitty facilities, lmao. Not my first time, kiddo. It's a vacation for me. Hopefully my dad doesn't kill himself before I get out. My sister and mom depend on him. Hopefully we can get his insurance. They're retarded. They need me to pay the bills.

I moved back in with parents because I am schizo, you retard. It was either that or a group home.

Later.
Called them.
Good thing I'm not a nigger or else it would be a death wish.
Heh.
A133.

kill yourself leech
I doubt your dad even cares for you, pathetic faggot.

Suck his dick

what is the point of you, ffs?
a mentally ill, sexually deformed, attention whoring nobody?
and on the way down, call your mom and apologize for having procrastinated so long over it

Plan a trip with your dad. Take a weekend off

Edgy.

I'm trying to save my father. Make him wake up. If I have to sacrifice myself to do it then so be it. I have nothing to lose.>

He's probably suicidal because he knows his daughter is an attention seeking and disease ridden chan whore. I would want to gas myself too if I was in his situation.

Call me edgy all you want, but save your father? Do you actually think you can magic away all your problems by threatening suicide? This probably isn't the first time you've done this, so even if it could mean something to him, I doubt it will.

He isn't going to "wake up". I hope the poor man finally gets the rest he rightfully deserves.

Nah. You see, fagboy. I'll kill myself once my parents are gone. Don't worry. There's a train train about half an acre in my back yard. I'll kill myself when my parents die. Don't worry.

Yeah, like I said. I don't want my father to kill himself. I'm not a faggot nor a failure. I have around 1.5mil USD saved. I don't need him, But, I don't want my father to die because he's depressed or any other illness. He's an alcoholic so that doesn't help.
Unlike you, I care about my parents. Money doesn't solve shit. I'm successful. That isn't t he problem. I can retire right now at 27 if I wanted. I can't let my father die, though. If I have to get taken away, that's fine. If I have to call the cops and have them bust down the front door to fine me, that's fine. As long as my dad wakes up and realizes shit.

If this were true, you wouldn't qualify for benefits. You are a liar. You can't be on SSDI and have that much money in your bank account.

We'll take your word for it, fag

I'm using my cousing, with stolen SSD, to hold it. I'm a spic, I know plenty of illegals. I'm fine.
Actually, I have 500k in cash in my home. I'm fine.
I take benefits because fuck the "MAN". Fuck the gubment! Haha, you see antifa faggots and communists talking about shit? Yeah, they don't play the system like us NEETs do. Fuck off.

Every time you tell a lie, you need a bigger lie to cover it up. Good job.

You aren't fucking the man, you are fucking taxpayers. The government doesn't give a fuck about people who claim benefits, it just gives them more power to control you via the market. The man loves welfare, it's the perfect venue to regulate the economy. You are a moron.

10 bux says this entire thing is made up for attention. 0/0 attempt, literally kill yourself.

It's actually not. I've been drinking, tbh. I think I'm going to wait till tommorow to see what I'll do. Be sober. I'd rather them take me away while sober. I'm just worried about my father, tbh.

Silly goy, you think I got 500k from gobument benefits? Get the fuck out of here, goyim. Silly kid.

HAHAHAH!!! Beneifts would get you 10k/yr MAX. Silly goyim.

You're the reason why he wants to off himself. Why don't you follow him right after? Litteraly no one would care.

what if there was guy got burger take bite out "YUM YUM READY TO EAT" lol awkward circumstance, how would she say??????? LOL BITE MY BOOBS????

Kill OP. Not OP here
.>>7101300
Cause he's my dad you faggot boy. Sorry you turned into a tranny cause you didn't have a father figure.

I hooked up my dad with a hooker a few times. Dad wanted to get laid so I got him sluts off Tinder/Craigslist. Good times.

haha OH? father sex times? wanted for old man sex???? haha this is good for you!

how about you just move out you dumb fuck. maybe thats why he wants to kill himself. because he has a fucking loser neet living with him.

Seriously. Kill yourself, spic.

I've never watched an anime in my life, but please tell me where that clip is from. I want to waste some hours watching retarded cute 2d girls.

Nevermind, found it. Hope the entire show is as enjoyable as that clip