You Guys Got To Fucking See This

Jewish Cartoon American dadthreatens Anti-Zionists with unlawful arrest
First let me see say this isn't a new episode but this some of the most blatant disgusting and honestly disturbing pieces of Jewish propaganda I saw in a long time. Sorry I couldn't find a video of the scene but basically a Jewish police officer finds a bunch of Nazi shit in a guys house and although he is didn't do anything illegal the Jewish detective has a flashback to the Holohoax and decides to arrest him anyway because he's a member of a "anti-Zionist party". Not only is this a hidden (not that hidden) threat to us, but it also seeks to normalize the unlawful of arrest of not just "neo-nazis" but also anti-Zionists. This is pretty serious and I've never seen anyone bring it up on Holla Forums before so i'd figure I would make a thread. Anyway the title of the episode is "Rough Trade" Season 1 Ep 17.
imdb.com/title/tt0511640/

The most openly anti-zionist people are leftists who love muslim rape.

Why am I not surprised this thread got made right after the other cartoon one got locked

Did you not read the opening paragraph kike? And yeah that thread was what reminded me of this, I've been wanting to make this thread for a while but I forgot what episode it was.

what are you sliding op

OMG a cartoon! GTFO.

Are you retarded or just kike? Or Both

art mimics reality

kek, in a lot of states they can send you to the loony-bin for expressing any kind of anti-zionist notions even online.
this is nothing new, but should still be discussed.

I've seen this. What else do you expect from (((Seth MacFarlane))).

Jews gonna Jew.

related

Seth, plz

Sage

Time to bring out the shitposts before the thread gets locked. :^)

Counter sage

cheers, big ears!

Seen that episode a couple years ago.

That episode was a Pure coincidence.

It makes the cop look like a piece of shit Jew.

The stuff owned by the guy is shown to be legal, the cop is shown to be a nutjob.

However, Seth Macfarlane is absolute trash.

What was the point in making such a shit thread OP?

a) this is old news
b) within the context of the scene, the act is portrayed as being an abuse of legal authority
c) the cop hears voices and is arguably insane, whereas the Nazi is portrayed as a voice of reason

hitler dubs

/thread

this is disgusting

Yeah, 8 years.

I liked Seth MacFarlane when I was younger and still bluepilled, but now I just find him to be another smug leftist twat who gets by on virtue signalling and vulgarity. Family Guy, Cleveland, and American Dad are so similar to each other they may as well be the same show.

I wonder what the ol' closet homo Seth is up to these days anyway? Another musical maybe?