Meme queen

Check mate, racists

Other urls found in this thread:

makers.com/blog/even-internet-memes-are-dominated-white-men-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=F0VuMKJP85o
variety.com/2016/digital/news/super-deluxe-stephen-gaghan-tv-comedies-turner-1201796028/
twitter.com/mikediva/status/764017738234732545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS
Holy shit this is so retarded I'm bumping this solely so more people can laugh at this stupid fucking cunt

This is so bad it gave me leukemia.

That's not responsible memeing. It's cringe inducing

I will end her soon. Don't worry.

found this on kike book. wasn't sure if they're supporting Hillary or mocking her.

My God, these people are awful at memery.

so… is this pro or anti hillary? I am confused and shocked right now.

I'm laughing at how bad it is, and because this is tacit admission that they're losing hard on the meme front and know it'll cost them the election.

This is how its done.

sage (sage)

I'm thinking the same thing about Hillary staffers often. So many competent people must hate the cunt that she's left with the biggest kike trash.

I didn't even notice the "paid for by Hillary for America" before I posted it.

holy shit this is a legitimate Hillary ad

This is fake, right? It's a lookalike? R-RIGHT?

Wait what is that a Sonichu she is wearing on her dress like Chris Chan

I fucking knew dat boi was a US government shit meme to try and counter pepe's popularity.

wow

(((They))) tried.

who is this by?

super deluxe
youtube com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Mike Diva. Some blue-haired SJW who thought this would come off as anti-Trump

There's a rebel flag in the background.

For fucks sake. This is like trying to ascertain if the milk I'm about to drink is past it's prime or not. A sudden sense of disgust that let's me understand that this shit belongs in the trash.

what the fuck

Dat boi the imposter, pepe one and only true frog

thank you

guess that explains the swastikas at 0:45

Are you sure it was meant to be anti-Trump at all? I've seen it before and thought it was just Japs havin' a giggle looking up to the charming white piggu.

THIS IS SATIRE

It's made by Super Deluxe which is made by Vic Berger, who is the one who made all these hilarious convention videos

Check the faggots Twitter, you'll get your answer.

Same with (((Vic Berger))) who started the air horn Trump videos

He also went on to make a website that lets people auto-tweet "Delete your account" at Trump any time he tweets It's still slower than Jason Bergkamp and Neil Turner's bots and generally shits on Trump now for kike points or some other reason

We're getting co-opted fam

Nah bro, cucks and libshits can't into meme magicks.

They try though.

"Boris Lloyd I never gave a fuck about her stupid ass emails in the first place. Get a fucking life people. Hell, I got my own emails to worry about."
Over on kikebook.
That comment section is golden, Jesus Almighty.

Huh, turns out you're right. This dude seems like an absolute faggot, but I gotta hand it to him, he captured the Jap style quite well. Too bad for him, it ended up hitting all the right marks to appeal to the chan demographic.

All right guys can we all come to terms with the death of "dank memes" as a meme now? I think these people just killed it.

Don't worry though; we can just start calling memes "spicy" now. Pic related, it's a spicy meme.

I thought those were made by 'hot tolerance'

I'll admit that one line got me to laugh.

Same guy

wtf i hate memes now

I think we need another one of pic related.

Don't you see?

Its what I'm telling you - these people cannot into memes.

When they try?

They serve our ends.

Its beautiful man, beautiful.

Too Hispanic.

Because we control the memes of production, brother.

It's learning

Found this while searching for something related to my work. Don't want to start a thread so I'll just post it here.

Even Internet Memes Are Dominated by White Men, Study Says

makers.com/blog/even-internet-memes-are-dominated-white-men-study-says

MEME RESPONSIBLY

Every single fucking time.

DISGUSTING!!!

well that israel flag is a nice touch n the back guys pocket.

This reminds me of the Nancy Pelosi Rickrolling vid.

God fucking damn it HAHAHAHA

I smell 4cuck

is this her clone for when hilldog dies?

That's always been the cycle. Those that innovate do. The masters share their craft among each other. The plebs want to be masters for their glory, but only imitate the shallow, visible parts. Once interest has been lost by a thing for whatever reason by the master he moves on, making and creating more while the pleb keeps on repeating the same trite lines and waiting for some new thing to fall out of the sky. The plebeian doesn't create he only imitates.

That link deserves it's own thread.

Just like a virus, innit?

I'm not sure why, because it's a Tel Aviv study. There is literally nothing to uncover there.

now I've seen everything

this is some Brave new world bullshit going on.

Whoa dude spicy can be Italian too!
I dont have the breaking bad meme but you get the idea

Life must be hell for shillary lookalikes, especially once the == RDWS == make her start using body doubles.

Well what the fuck are they gonna find out anyway, they are unable to harness and utilize this power properly due to selling their souls to the Devil and the OP just proves my point.

What the fuck. This is actual meme warfare. We are in a CIVIL MEME WAR!

Forced cringe memes, stays true to her character.

It's good to know what the enemy is doing. When stale and forced shit starts coming up again, anons might think back on this study and the shit done by DARPA and put 2 and 2 together.

I saw your point from the beginning and i agree with you. We do have more pressing matters at hand though.

Oy goy, we heard you like memes!

Name one Kike.
You are discouraging Anons from investigating into Kikery that involves KeK and White Males.

Now that's just being triggerhappy with accusations. If the user doesn't want to make a thread about, yet he posted the deets here, nothing's stopping you from making a thread yourself.

Fiji vs GB for Gold in the rugby right now lads.

Seriously….has anyone worked out whether this is in support of her or not?

It seems like a really contrived attempt at forcing Hilary into the hearts of young people….but it just reflects so poorly on her, it's almost like deliberate sabotage…..or it's someone mocking her for a possible attempt at appearing 'down with the kids' (which I am not aware of).

What's the story on the people who made it? I think it said 'super deluxe'.

Is there a livestream anywhere?
I'm assuming you meant to post this on brit/pol/.

It was supposed to be a 'old people don't know memes' joke.

this cannot be real

surely they aren't THAT retarded

Hillary should up her game, 1 and a half minutes and not one mention of nazi frogs.

Do people really not know that this is a satire? Super Deluxe is responsible for this gem.

So

and

are made by the same person. Not official and just some LOL SO RANDOM videos

CTR, please

They are trying to adopt the force of memes. but we were born in them, moulded by them….

(((Berger))) is an anti-Trump schmuck, that his Trump videos have had a positive effect on Trump's campaign is in no way by design.

This Hillary vid has "paid for by Hillary For America" on it, if it were satire and they had nothing to do with HFA then they'd run the risk of getting sued. The only credible explanation is that HFA really did pay for this insanity and that Vic made it thinking it would boost her credibility with millenials.

The spice memes must flow

k
gettin' a lil uncomfortable here
I WANT BLOOD

You mean this?

I'm actually right though, so uh… no u

I dropped it at the daaamn Hillary.

It's even better than an obvious merchant.

(Checked)
/Thread

We have to stop them.

It makes Trump look gay as hell so it remains damaging in the long run.

And I thought it was a right wing meme.

I most certainly do agree with your statement good sir, have a nonchalant OC and be sure to check those doubles you queer

Jesus fucking christ Holla Forums…. this is just a joke. Did some of you actually think that was the real Shillary? It doesn't even look like her. God damn it, I love you guys but you are seriously fucking retarded if you thought that was real.

I don't get it.

I think you're fucking retarded because no one thought it was actually Hillary.

I legit cannot fucking tell if this was supposed to be "ironically" pro hillary or if it's one of us faggots false flagging her to death with memetic sabotage

It's so deep, Kek, I can only ever hope to understand the beginnings of your wisdom.

Bullshit, it's proof HFA hires pure morons who couldn't fucking tell the difference between a meme and a cantaloup. There is no joke in that shit other than the ad as a whole.

Sorry but when women knew their place they did make plenty of delicious meals for their families, some created their own recipes to be sure their man had happy taste buds.

While I'd agree with you normally, we have so many of feminized nu-males with voting rights that it actually might help more than hurt for the elections.

I'm left wondering if it is meant to poke fun at Trump's popularity being that of a "meme president". We already know leftist are both so far up their own asses and so insulated within their echo chambers that they continually produce content they believe is harmful to Trump, but instead helps him. Berger's debate edits, Diva's vapor-fash music video and even Hillary's own attack ads being prime examples.

I think they have just did it again. Their brains are capable of twisting this into being a criticism of Trump, but it will be completely lost on the majority of people who aren't fully indoctrinated in the left's cult.

Well this video makes Hillary look pretty bad, I mean that's what the media is saying already, pic related

And it's the same guy that made this video, which makes Trump look pretty awesome

There's a pentagram with his name above it on the building they embrace in front of shortly afterwards too.

Except it was made by Super Deluxe who are quite meme-aware.

It has to be a hit job, r-right?

I found it on YouTube, it's made by Super Deluxe. Definitely satire. They're mocking her.

Hillary be like

So it's mocking her, calling her a stale memer..

I see.

I bet she shit herself and her blood pressure went up from dancing

I think it's in reference to pic related which came off as an embarrassing attempt to look hip and up-to-date with all the shit kids are into these days.

To counter a meme, you must use a bigger and stronger meme.

So really… WE NEED MORE MEMES!

when bill nuts and monica keeps sucking

if shillary herself actually attempted to reenact anything in this totally dank memery vid, she would immediately stroke the fuck out and expire faster than a carton of milk in the florida sun. and we'd be rid of her forever.

✡✡✡

Antidote is here

What's the best thing about getting Alzheimers?

you can hide your own Easter eggs

Three women are in the Ob/Gyn office knitting. The first one sets down her knitting and reaches into her purse for a pill bottle and pops one in her mouth and says smugly "I'm taking an iron supplement so that my baby will have healthy blood," and returns to her knitting.

Upon hearing this, the second woman stops her knitting and reaches into her purse for a pill bottle and takes one saying, "I'm taking a calcium supplement so that my baby will have strong bones," smiles conceitedly and throws her nose in the air as she resumes her knitting.

The third woman then sheepishly puts down her knitting and takes a pill from in her purse and says, "I'm taking thalidomide because I just fucked up the sleeves on this thing!"

it's FEWER you corrupt uneducated ox

Holy shit that's terrible.

What did Ron Goldman say to Nicole Brown Simpson when they met in Heaven?

Here are your glasses, whore

😣🔫✡

How many cops does it take to push a nigger down the stairs?

none–he fell

What's the difference between an onion and a hooker?

*I get tears in my eyes when I'm cutting up an onion**

Who are the two most famous black women?

Aunt Jemima and Mother Fucker

Thank you for this memetic atom bomb user. Let us now drop it on the interwebz and bring hillary to a cringe inducing pants shitting, eye gouging end.

shitty mene smh tbh fam, u gonna have to do better than that bb

Why do Jewish girls prefer sex doggy style?

They can't stand to see someone else having a good time

🇺🇸🙅🇮🇱

This is a pro-Hillary meme bomb. It's meant to induce some laughter in a video about Hillary since every time she's on screen people, not just us, cringe hard. Think of this as the 'You Can't Stump the Trump' for the left, with a thousand percent less energy and soul.

How can you tell when a Jewish girl has an orgasm?

She drops her nail file

I think you need to look harder at the subconscious aimed image flashes. This is a hardcore hillary take-down. It's a mind bomb.

Seriously we need to field this.

What's up with the unfunny joke spam?

well shit, I just learned that fullchan doesn't support the israeli flag emoji.

Did you miss the 'paid for by Hillary' disclaimer?

🔥✡🔥

Good old always shit Holla Forums would call meme spreading cancer, but it's a good psyop tool.

The memes know no masters.

And let's keep it that way.

Already on the case:
youtube.com/watch?v=F0VuMKJP85o

Forced memes are cancer, Reddit and retards on social media spreading non-propaganda memes is fucking cancer.

WOULD YOU PREFER RED TEXT YOU DUMB FAGGOT???

I cringe hard at your endless shilling on this board

She is literally shooting herself in the head with this meme bomb. It makes her juvenile and de-energizes the youth simultaneously

There will always be people who force memes, they are irrelevant, the point is that meme spreading is a good thing for our ideas.

(checked)

I don't it get it, but you did.

this was made as anti trump propaganda but ended up working in reverse

How do you fuck a Jewish girl's asshole?

You key his Mercedes

yes

That's why I specidified about propaganda memes, those need to spread. But kikes trying to make money from old memes like the trollface or pepe (before someone had the bright idea of turning it into poopoo peepee) because it spread far and wide and was neutral towards ideology is pure fucking cancer.

Her campaign paid for it, of course it's not her though.

Also, the indoor smoking ban.

Why because I am trying to provide a front inside enemy territory to spread information?

+ Deleted E-Mails
+ Energy Drink
+ Barking Dog

This is subliminal to it's core.

for no reason whatsoever, i decided to read up on the OJ case after reading your joke, since I really didn't know much about it.

I have discovered that OJ going free is due to niggers. Both because 1) the prosecution asigned a token black prosecutor, in order to not look racist, and he sucked at his fucking job, and 2) the jury that let him go free was overwhelmingly black and almost all of them had no college education, deciding the fate of a man in a trial heavily based on scientific evidence.

Additionally, only 25% of blacks across the country thought OJ did it despite going free, while the vast majority of whites thought he did as well. Goes to show that this ridiculously biased emotional assumption of "he dindu nuffin" always applies to anyone who's black, ever.

Fuck niggers

Specified* i really need to proofread before I post.

Considering that Trump would take the military out of Japan and let them do their own thing this is exactly how a lot of people would react

This was made by an AntiTrump Pac (not including the responses)

It's preddy gud.

This was also AntiTrump.

All these leftists can't fucking meme without making Trump look good.

Yea, but you should get your eyes checked

Highly underrated post. My sides salute you.

Also, I don't embed. If you see a video embedded I did not post it.
The exception being the race-war video I made a few weeks ago.

Who the fuck thought this through?

I thought he was asking about the Trump one. Are they both by the same company?

Are you both just some faggots shilling for their ad agency?
variety.com/2016/digital/news/super-deluxe-stephen-gaghan-tv-comedies-turner-1201796028/

Why in the name of everything that's good and sacred in this world did they thought this was a good idea?

I can't even

In fairness, the barking dog is a meme.

keks were had

It's fake

honestly it is like rats drinking from the septic tank of a fine restaurant hoping to taste what real food is like.

I lost count of how many memes hillary killed.

Hot damn that was terrible. The worst part I recall Super Deluxe being anti-Trump (anti-republican in general).

These people actually exist don't they?

THEN I'LL DO DUMB JOKES IN RED TEXT FOR YOU, CUNT

WHY CAN'T NIGGERS LEARN TO PLAY CHESS?
BECAUSE THEY THINK ALL THE BLACK PIECES ARE KINGS

webm related

never forget when jon steward openly implied she runs a white slavery ring

no it isn't

JESUS CHRIST HOW DISGUSTING

Its like some 70 year old man was told to go on the internet and research "hip memes" to appeal to the younger generation, and this is what he came up with.

Why can't the left do memes?

Good point fam, I don't know if its suppose to be real or a parody.

the sheer weight of trumps charisma makes it very hard for lefties to make memes of him that put him in a bad light.

only the ones who really drank the coolaid of comedy centrals lefty shows will think this is negative. normies will just laugh at this.

Lefty humor is powered by sneering at the opponents, and you just simply can't get normies to sneer at Trump.
You could sneer at Romney.
You could sneer at McCain.
You could sneer at Bush.
Shows like the Daily Show tore into them.
The internet (mostly goytube) tore into them.
Trump gives lefties nightmares, even they can't sneer at him with a strait face

I lasted 43 seconds. Brb bleaching my eyes

Niggerdom makes everything worse.

another Obama voter? wasn't aware there was a shortage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My brain shut down 20 seconds in.

i'm speechless

lmao kys tbqh
or as hilldawg would meme it
EPIC FAIL

There is one weakness in this cunning move though: women aren't funny.

I could keep quoting you idiots but the video is clearly satirizing Hillary's failed attempts at connecting with young voters.

God, this was so bad my browser crashed mid-video.

I'm seriously surprised Milhouse didn't appear.

This is Forced Meme:the video.

I'm sure this will be shared around by fags on Faceberg who don't vote.

Oy Vey.

Poe's Law.
This is something Hillary would do unironically.

Didn't she actually say Pokemon Go-to-the-polls?

Most of Holla Forums really are fucking autistic, this is bonafide satire guys.

WOW… Seeing merchant animated is both unexpected and unnerving.

I'll meme for this.

lol yep

Fiji is playing Green Bay!? Holy shit!

They make click-bait for youtube. This is so low effort and stale its beyond pathetic. Trump has the best team here and we do it for free, but of course you cannot expect much from paid shills who reuse already dead memes to stay cool.

You've seen nothing yet, goy

Not gonna lie… I love these jokes. I'm killing a room full of people with them, keep em coming joke guy

FUCK

THIS WAS THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The fools.

We need to find a way to trick them into using this as an ad on national television.

Jesus. This is worse than that japanese "get rekt" video.

Then again, I can definitely see how it would be mocking her for pandering to teens so much.

Folks I seriously need to know: Was this really paid for by HfA? Please confirm.

that's the kike who made the trump vs jeb airhorn vids a few months ago.

he's actually anti-trump, but it backfired. he's showing his biases more clearly this time.

Speaking of memes, I just finished rewatching the first season of Ghost in The Shell a few days a ago. And holy shit it's literally about fucking meme magic. I'm not joking either, it's literally a philosophical deconstruction of memes and what we call meme magic. Mind that this show was made over ten years ago.

It's actually kind of hilarious watching them talk and wax poetically about things that we have actually seen and are seeing happen right now in real life. If you haven't seen the show in years or don't mind watching Chinese cartoons. Then I highly recommend you at least watch the complex episodes. You can skip the stand alone episodes unless you really like the world the show creates.

I think I'm gonna watch the second season now over the next few days just to see if there's any other shit I missed as a teenager.

STOP! FUCKING ST-

JEB IS A MESS

Go read Ghost in the Shell.

Then go read Ghost in the Shell: Man Machine Interface.

Someone with video editing skills edit Hillary's actual face in with this type of lip-syncing.

This, I've been watching and realized the part where they had all the people that were too compatable with the net were an alegory for people like us. We all feel more at home here networked with each other working together to solve complex puzzles, deconstructing them, and then re purposing them. We like it so much that most of us would spend most of our time absorbed in these puzzles if we could.

I was a little spooked when I came to this realization

Correct me if I am wrong here, but impersonating a group with something like this could bring legal trouble if the Hillary for America PAC took legal action against this channel.

Looking at it, it seems Hillary for America is the actual campaign itself. So it wouldn't make sense to test the waters with a video like that, and then get sued to hell and back.

Read the original manga years ago. Don't really remember a whole about memes. Remember a whole about A.I.s and what it means to be human though. I don't know, maybe I should re-read it. I hear Shirow went a little crazy with Man Machine Interface though. So I never got a around to it. Is it at least an interesting read?

cumskin is pretty much all they have come up with and "golly gee", shitskins are pathetic tbh

Oh shit this explains it.

THIS ISN'T A REAL HILLARY AD

Super Delux does all those Jeb getting BTFO by Trump edits. They also leftists and yes, this is their attempt at a pro-Hillary video. So it's not meant to really mock her.

Take a look at their youtube channel to see what I mean. The edits are funny, but they are obviously poking fun at GOP candidates only. And their other content is progressive marxist garbage.

😬 💸💸💸 🇮🇱

Oh my god I hope you are wrong about this

They're all good.

The source material is all about memes.
2501 needs to reproduce with a human intelligence to sexually reproduce instead of replicate.
MMI details the results of years of reproduction.

The essence of GitS is about how memes reproduce and evolve.
If you apply the message to our own memes, you'll discover interesting parallels, such as the power of old memes harnessed by oldfags. Motoko transcends to a state of godhood in MMI, which is similar to how Pepe has attained an almost holy status which is probably the result of an oldfag autist.

Pepe required a human intelligence to reproduce and evolve to ensure his survival in the changing climate of the internet. Pepe is an old, and powerful meme.

Screenshot and archive it if you want to find out.

For shame niggas. This is fucking great.

THE MEMES

No, it's not about memes in the way you think it is. Also, the second season has Motoko become a social justice warrior that falls in love with a literal marxist. The day she shared that metaphorical apple was the day my waifu was dead to me. It's been nearly 10 years since I've seen it but if memory stands correct Goza and the individual 11 did nothing wrong.

low energy. you're on the list now, jake.

That video is so full of cancer and AIDS, it fits Hillary perfectly.

I remember hearing about this guy back when he directed a music video. ( >>>/webm/5844/ ) I believe he's half Jap himself if I'm not mistaken.

take two
>>>/webm/5844

Let me set you straight.

Motoko and Kuze went through a similar childhood.
They both went to war, one became a mercenary, the other followed the path of Hitler.
Eventually the Merc reunited with Hitler, found out Hitler successfully formed a direct democracy.
This direct democracy was ruled by the technological refugees which inhabited Dejima.
These refugees were implied to be of the same race as Kuze and Motoko as well as Neo-Tokyo.

In an attempt to push back outside influences (American Kikes, and the Japanese shadow government lead by Goza), Kuze planned to obtain nuclear material to build a nuke.
The Jew (Goza) plays Hitler, the Merc realizes Hitler did nothing wrong, and everything turns to shit. Meanwhile, the memes produced by the Merc's personality acting on an unstable AI save both the Merc and Hitler.

The Jew (Goza) double crosses the Merc's employer, and attempts to sell state secrets to the CIA (American Kikes). In an attempt to divert the Merc, the CIA assassinates Hitler, which turns the Merc into CyberHitler who upgrades her memes.

Solid State Society is about CyberHitler and her memes destroying CyberMarx who was supported by Baby Boomers.

I disagree completely.

Actually yeah it kind of is. The entire laughing man incident is used as a catalyst to deconstruct memes manifesting in the real world and effecting people and society at large. I.E. meme magic

one of the episodes is even fucking called meme
again made over ten years ago

HOLY SHIT

i miss jeb, he was so easy to bully.

Jesus fuck thats terrifying tonight im gonna have to check under my bed for slender jew and hopefully my goy shekels will be in safe in the morning

Super Deluxe made the famous edits of El Yeb getting mortally stumped by Trump and they made this video.

Its making fun of Hillary's desperation to look cool and hip to millenials (i.e. her infamous Snapchat post)

This video is real. There are 2 types of shills pushing this video: the ones who aggressively deny it's authenticity will post in right-leaning places to dissolve interest (subtle damage control). This is what I like to call "preventative shilling"

The second shill push will be on social media, not denying it's authenticity not confirming it via simple "lmfao so random X-DDD"

Either way, the kikes simply don't have what it takes to produce meaningful memes. They are unable to meme properly because their motivation is fueled only by lust for power.

Even when the gnoose tightens around their necks, they will never understand.

Also to add to my post, "preventative shilling" is not designed so much to change your opinion on the content of the video of the person it's promoting, but rather to stop a flood of YouTube comments. Force in numbers is a leftist tactic, and it works for NPCs.

Control the opinions that people see and you will have a monopoly on perceived reality

I thought the Hot Tolerance/Super Deluxe guy was a Bernout.

You could have made it at least a 480p webm at that length.

Sorry for my autism

pee pee poo poo was directly created to combat the fucking normies on /r9k/ and it worked for a while until the influx of all the little underageb& faggots posted pepe on their facebooks and blew the autists efforts the fuck out

we tried, man

CANCER STATUS: TERMINAL

good goyim.

So how many millions of dollars did it take to figure that out?

(checked)
Missing part of the puzzle. The Rodney King Chimpout of 92. OJ had to walk to calm the dindus.

t. Roof Korean

Her campaign probably knows that she has to connect with the millenials to get their vote. Since Trump has far better memes, he probably will get more millenial votes so I wouldn't be surprised if that video was actually real. I mean it's clinton after all.

And I respect that.
And the liberals try to say we aren't civilized or polite.

Fuck that was horrible.

It's not often these days that something can literally render me spechless, but this did.

What the actual fuck.

This thread is a good reminder that most of you are so mentally underdeveloped, you can't recognize satire when you see it. No wonder you're right-wingers.

Let me guess, you thought The Colbert Report was done from a genuinely conservative perspective, right?

made by the same guy who did this

and this

This forced fucking meme is trying to negate kek with a shitty frog. This is not how it works you dumbass government assholes.

I wonder how much these think tanks get paid? They fucking suck and I am poor.

Your post is a good reminder that you're a niggerfaggot

Kek will kill every single person involved on the production of that video, with the exception of the old lady, because she looks like Hillary Clinton and that's well beyond punishment enough

meme it lads

How the fuck can /we/ recover now?? This will win Hillary the election.

It's the board next to /wuz/ and /kangs/, /n/ and /shieet/

This is the 7,546,892 "Can I be Queen of Holla Forums" thread that has been posted on the internet.

And the answer is always no.

The jews are afraid of our growing power.

This is the cringiest video I've ever watched related to a US presidential candidate.
Even jeb compilations are better.

MAKE IT STOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

THE MEMES HAVE GONE TOO FAR, IT HURRRRRTSSSS

It's a requirement for PAC's and campaigns to include that text, isn't it?
The entire video struck me as very pro-Hillary.

Guys I think I got it.

twitter.com/mikediva/status/764017738234732545

Moi moi!

You do know that video is anti-Trump propaganda made by an SJW hipster right?

memes aren't pokemon, just because old people talk about it doesn't mean we're going to stop. They don't understand. Once they use our language we win the culture war.

It's a fun video. I don't really care who made it.

You have objectively horrible and retarded taste to make such a statement. The video in question is outrageous by design and to openly accept any part of it paints a clear picture of who you are inside.

Interview with the creator.

Point of interest around 36:00 4chan gets mentioned.

Its making fun of her and her inability to connect with young people.

Its not cringe worthy at all, its making fun of stale memes, I got a good laugh out of it.

If this is satire it's pretty good, I don't know what you fuckers want.

this is some reddit tier shit

🌚🔫🌛

what the FUCK!

this whole thread…. this whole thread from the OP all the way down…. holy shit….

never change Holla Forums

What is this? It has this 90's style weirdness that I remember from Aeon Flux or Brass Eye.

memeing and whining are mutually exclusive. therefore the left will never be able to meme

LA PEQUENIA HEELLARY CLEEENTON

how the hell is this anti-Trump?
That sure is a lot of effort put into a failed defamation.

That faggot is the normiest of normies

I saved this as I'm an avid archivist of freaky vids, but please god someone mag my hard disks if I happen to kick the bucket.

That was terrible. I couldn't cringe any harder.

help schlomo

>DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

That does it, these fucking niggers are on our turf. Who paid for this? Who directed it? Who's the cunt playing Hillary?

I think it's time for a raid.

WITH KEK AS MY WITNESS, WE SHALL MAKE THE NORMIES SUFFER!

It's pro-trump. Maybe?
Anyway japan loves trump. There's even some yellow-fever-bait that is begging for him to invite her to his inauguration on her youtube channel and doing campaigns etc.

I can't find the original on youtube. Did they shut it down?

Hello fellow kids

I kinda know that feeling, Ive got tons of degenerate chinese cartoon porn in my pc mostly futa

Same here. Although not so much cartoons and futa, but just general shock material.

One more for the road.

Holy shit, that will happen by game mechanics either way.

no, it is you who is the normalfag

They still have to be registered.

Or do they not in Leftist states

The only way this will work is if Pokemon GO is still popular once election time rolls around. Something tells me if this is the case, they underestimated just how quickly millennials in general become disinterested in the novelty of things. All it takes is for someone to create anything free and captivating between now and voting time for their 'plan' to be fucked.

i-is this real? this is the gayest shit.

A visual demonstration of my reaction to this.

Kinda like this "anti-Trump" video.

please ignore this. Didn't see it posted already.

Holy shit, get the newfag, tear him apart.

>

I can't stop laughing at how the hipster idiot who pours so much time, money and effort into these keeps having them backfire horribly on him.

pay*, oops

Shintoism is literally founded in meme magic, that's how Japanese demons spawn, when lots of people believe on them.

So it's no wonder japs will talk about meme magic

I have seen the face of god, and it is weeping.

Everyday, we stray further from God's Light.

Wait, those 'hot tolerance' videos are ANTI-Trump? Holy fuck, I can't believe that went over my head all this time, that's fucking hilarious.

I don't see how any of this stuff can be interpreted as anything other than making Trump look like a badass

Heheh Left Rights, das it mayne

MSI is the shit
killing yourself is a meme

le_purple_monkey_dishwasher_of_d00m.flv

Remember when Rato made that retarded April Fools Video
Even that wasn't this bad

Lefties think Power is a subjective concept with no basis in objectivity
They don't realise everything Trump does makes him look like the biggest Alpha there is

I came here to check these dubs.

Dude! I used to love that shit when I was younger.
It might be degenerate but I still don't give a shit.