Country Flags

You guys really like flags don't you?

poal.me/ta789q

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7099356.html#7099365
poal.me/jr8zee
isitnormal.com/post/is-it-normal-that-i-punched-a-mentally-disabled-person-in-the-face--114123
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

turn them back on immediately

No, not really. I miss being a pirate though.

No their gay.

Check'd

checked satan

Fuck flags!

We are all using VPN anyway…

having locators does make sense. but, ids are more important.

Who would have guessed?

That makes it even more fun.

People who use VPN's and people who talk about using them are trying real damn hard to out-fag one another. Nigger what the fuck would you be doing on a god damn VPN for other than to buy something off the deep web or jack off for posting under a different flag on Holla Forums? (where I bet your opinions are as ass as your rig.)

nope

AH SHIT YAH SCURVY DOGZ!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
HHAHAHAHAHHAAH YOU BE IN DANGER NOW!!!!

quizING

alright, look, fuck you. you understand? now that's out of the way; i don't really mind the country flags tbh. they're less annoying than IDs, but that's about it. fuck norgay.

the fuck you talkin to fool? that's a board volunteer you're smart smouthin

P

Norgay is behind this
THE PINK MAFIA IS BANNING COUNTRY FLAGS BECAUSE THEY HATE DEMOCRACY AND WESTERN VALUES

Kids these days have no respect for authority.

kek

anti-flag fags BTFO

spotted the poorfag/tech inept cuck.

In my experience, i often see people who have little tech experience choosing to use a VPN, that or pedophiles and critics of the state. Witch are you?

t. retard

bring back the flags you fag

keep flags gone you fag

More secure than the rest.

(Checked)

flgs are great, lets you know where someone is possibly posting from allowing you to have a conversation about their country

I also liked ID's but everyone or at least a minority of autists make multiple posts showing how they hate how people can see their multiple shitposts in a single thread…. BRING BACK ID'S

I wear a condom whenever I am on the internet, so I do not catch any bad viruses from it. Better to be safe.

Only because I miss taking the piss out of Canadians.

have a poll on adding up/downvotes. no one really gives a shit about flags when we havent got basic forum features such as voting

nope

We need flags and IDs. kkthxbye

take your meds

BRING BACK FLAGS OR I'LL KILL YOUR DOG AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S ASS WHILE I FIST HER THROAT WITH BRASS KNUCKLES YOU PIECE OF SHIT

this

is there anyway we would be able to flags like this, and still have the country flags

no

Change Norway and Sweden to the Pride flag

this is a fucking good idea

Ha ha ha ha haaa……..good idea.

browsing the honeypot that is 8chon…

oh hi cia! :) watcha been up to lately?

heres an idea - dont post cp and the feds will ignore you

except iceland though, they're the only real vikings left these days…

idiot deteckted

if you think the feds care what a bunch of sweaty neckbeards opinions on donald trump or the jews are, you're delusional. 8ch is only known for being a pedo haven (which is why jim has cracked down so hard on them because he wants to be able to turn a profit) and thats the reason this site would be monitored.

t. reddit

Why not just make them optional?

yes 2 flagz

no 2 fagz

Fucking hell Dys why do you take away good things

exactly, RIP pedo thread

They always were optional.

8ch.net/b/res/7099356.html#7099365

MUCH BETTER POLL TOTALLY NOT MADE BY SOMEONE

poal.me/jr8zee

newfag

it's literally that simple

Nice self-projecting there, pal.

you didnt know how to crosspost, now you know. thank me later

yes, flags make the place more fun, and the people that don't like them can turn them off

I really enjoyed country flags tbh

you and every redditor around did

>>>/reddit/

Read this

read this:

aye

nice! now remove the name field again and /b is perfect.

We really like ID's

Democracy is shitskin and coalburner propaganda
Constitutional Republic is master government race

I ejaculate upon your arguement, and refuse to substitute my own.

I spammed in favour of bringing back flags. This poll is now invalid.

I am in favour of NOT bringing back flags and I claim the spamming action that took place. Your post is now invalid.

Calm ur tits keyboard warrior .

Shut the fuck up

Whos is this guy with the 2 x shemale aside him ? He is so stressed :(.

this guy :)))))))))))))))))))). gtfo .NOOOOOOOOOW!

No, when are you going to remove them?

nevermind

Only newfags say newfag, newfag.

Ty for removing them !!!!!!

BRING THEM BACK YOU FUCKING KIKES!!!

yes turn em on faggot
also give me BO

Impotent rage and butthurt much?

If you bring back iD's or flags I will personally destroy Holla Forums Holla Forums

I apologise for the thumbnail.

Calm down Muhammad

please don't one /int/ is enough

No
kek, democracy is cancer, dysentery, if you want flags you can go back to >>>/int/

I will burn this place to the fuckin ground. No joke.

DO IT

I WILL

Hahaha you guys can stop pretending to be so cringy and cancerous now hahaha please

Go back to reddit

Go back to reddit

Go back to reddit

I think you're bluffing. I think you're chicken

Why not make it optional like the fag flag?

NO. EVERYONE MUST HAVE IT.

Why the fuck do you want flags so much? It's better not to have them.

I bet you're canadian assmad he got his cover blown or something

WEW

Stay biased user

t. anti-flagcuck

Why is this thread so shit

What a boring

Why would it not be?

That's a good question

get out, fucking PEDOOO

Hey, not my fault a lot of good chubby milf type doujins have shotas in them.

No idea what that means, but you're a faggot.

I disagree and my opinion will always > ur opinion

In that case I agree with you. So now what?

That shouldn't be so hard to figure out

Ah, you don't know either. I see.

2 bad user

i bet you're either a eurocuck or a leaf

No
But IDs wouid be nice

go back to reddit

And don't ever come back.

these

Go back.

How fucking new are you cocksuckers?

t. redditor

isitnormal.com/post/is-it-normal-that-i-punched-a-mentally-disabled-person-in-the-face--114123

I miss trolling like this.

Why?

It already is faggot.

It's Sweden day today
Change the board to represent this

It's way too late for that… this place has imploded

Also ban all racists, whites, hang all infidels and put the ISIS propaganda song in the board's CSS.

Keep the country flags, it make Holla Forums LARPers so angry

My balls itch

Flags actually made this place more fun

What's a Holla Forums?

Oh boy. We have another edgy teenager who just discovered natsoc. Hitler would be spinning in his grave if he knew that he was revered by the likes of you.

he'll grow out of it eventually, i remember when i used to believe all that nationalist crap as well, i think we all go through that phase

That's true. Every politically engaged child will go through the various ideologies at some point in their life. For me, it was fascism when I was 15-16 even dabbled with anarchy and minarchism, around that age and who knows what other fringe stuff I got into.

You guys confinced me. I should share my country with nigerians they are my fellow brothers, thank you for converting me to the truth

you don't own your country

My ancestors build this country for me and my brothers and sisters so that we can pass it on our children.

You had none

Your only inheritance is what your relatives leave you when they die, talking in abstract terms about your ancestors building the country you live in does nothing to change this fact. Just like a worker in a factory is not entitled to what he creates, you are not entitled to what your ancestors may or may not have created. They didn't build it for you, they built it for whoever was paying them. You have no legitimate claim to it.

This country is for me and my people i will not give it away.

Sure thing kid, you'll grow out of it eventually, don't worry.

There is nothing to grow out i grew into this the more i learned the idea that a people should give up its land is retarded nothing you say will make me or any group of people on this planet go owh wait a minute i do need to share my homeland with outsiders.

Giving up your homeland isn't an argument anyone should take serious

You're digging yourself a holy by this point, user. Just give up and walk away with relative dignity.

See:

Not at all

What said, I don't even have to try to make a fool of you, you're doing a good enough job yourself now.

All you have is ridicule

disprove anytime you want

Burden of proof lies with the one making the claim, pal. It's not up to him to prove a negative.

except he's the one claiming that he is entitled to the entire country he lives in, with only 'muh ancestors' to back it up. again, disprove anytime you want

This is my land my ancestors fought for it to make it theirs. im not giving it away Ari

your inheritance is what your parents leave to you in their wills. either way, you've clearly given up trying to have a reasonable discussion, so have a nice day user. one day, you'll look back and wonder how you were so retarded

Eh, who gives a shit. I say turn it on for banter.

discord dot gg / D3kdbDZ

IDs exist on this site's Holla Forums and Holla Forums, in case you were too retarded to notice

Lurk more.

NIGGER

BRING BACK FLAGS

After your mom gives me head

:OO How will he ever recover xO

bro

Aww, did I hurt your feefees?

Back to cuckchan with you, they might appreciate your cancer

Nice user, I saved it to remind myself of how easily anons like you can get upset

I'm not sure if you're retarded or just pretending to be retarded.

His screencap was to show you which posts did and did not have (You)s. My screencap is also to show which poster I am

if only this board had some sort of optional IDs or something, we wouldn't constantly look like morons trying to explain to each other which other comments in the thread were ours

==GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW==-

Just add flags back already faggot

the people have spoken. Time to enable flags and find out which countries all these spammers are coming from

Yeeaaah man.

Oy gevalt ari what are you doing

She should be disciplined with rape for daring to touch the superior male race like that smdh fam

There is nothing to debate

Yes I do. Citizens own their countries.

Flags should be based on 18th century counterparts.

as long as we get to keep the custom flags

i am in favor of having flags, but only for Norway.

fuck off commie

Please bring them back, I want to insult Canadians.

bump