So the majority of you here are anti pedo and wish death for pedos or something in those lines...

So the majority of you here are anti pedo and wish death for pedos or something in those lines. Im asking you why do you think homosexuality is ok while pedosexuality is not? 1) They were born with it
2) imagine not being able to feel intimate because its highly illegal
3) what if the kids are perfectly fine with it and they themselves yearn for such older men. Btw im not talking about kids under 13-14 thats just too young to have so much as facial featres or make independant decisions. Not saying they are mature enough to live on their own but sex is a pretty mild decision although they should be taught well to use protection. Pedo here not sure if thats the exact word for it someone post the word for a person who is solely attracted to pubescent teens 13-18. Btw never have i acted on this and i agree that rape should be punished with the heaviest sentences

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lMsiJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tl;dr

Stopped right there.

And why is that you dont believe that claim? Take it from me i have been like this since puberty.

Whats the matter Holla Forums why ar you ignoring this post please explain with logic how i am wrong

Nigga, pls.

You forget where you are?

Nice try. It's a paraphilia/fetish

Holla Forums is a pro gay board you're the only one repressing your homosex desires by posting shitty reaction images

I don't.
Fuck fags. Member reddit?
Go back.

How many dicks have you looked at since you started posting? Makes a man wonder if you're not a faggot himself.

Well i get that
Ik that this board bashes fags on a daily basis hell so do i but ik deep down you're not retarded enough to think gays' ways of life are of any interference to your own

Pedos are gay my man archive.fo/lMsiJ

kill urself pedofag

I see that none of you have anything reasonable and rational worth sharing. Expected though still disappointing

I dont, pedos and homos deserve the same amount of rope around their necks

That is not pedophilia then.

Every man likes young teen girls, even if they don't want to admit it.

Just a couple things wrong with your post, OP.

1) The majority of people here constitutes about 30 people. Hardly enough to be meaningful in any context.

2) You assume that anti-pedos are not anti-gay. In fact, the majority of people here are anti- gay as well as anti-pedo.

3) With all that in mind, you can see that your entire purpose for posting is undercut, and the thread is doomed before it even starts.

Doesn't 13-14 seem a bit young?

Well how about the fact that the most advanced nation in the world with one hell of an economy has the legal age of consent registered as 13 care to tackle this?. Know which country im talking about ? Its the one 8chaners dreams of living in for some reason i dont see the attraction though.

It's true that every man likes them at that age. Guys used to be frank about it maybe 20 years ago, but now everything is so politically correct.

Every prefecture in Japan has set the AOC to 18 because of US pressure. The "national" AOC is left that way pretty much just for the elite to fool around in the imperial districts legally.

Too young to get involved with, obviously, but every man looks at pubescent girls.

and dribbles?

Looks at with sexual attraction though? How normal is that? If you're a 40+ man, I don't think that is normal behavior, tbh

They are objectively attractive at that age, for a man. The man's age is not a relevant variable.

You must be a woman, so it's difficult for you to understand, because it's very different for women. A 13-year-old girl might have a crush on a 13-year-old boy, but that attraction evaporates as she gets older and becomes attracted to men who are seen as providers/protectors (and man-sized cocks).

It's why you very seldom see female pedos getting caught for relations with below pubescent age. The attraction isn't there biologically.

I use the evolution of Justin Bieber as an example.

Bieber started out at 13 or 14 years old, had the emo hairdo, and didn't offer much physically speaking aside from his face or voice.

As his audience of young girls aged and began craving more masculinity, he was forced to adapt. He ditched the emo look and began working out, often going shirtless and showing off his body. He became somewhat of a bad boy, if you will.

And it worked. His success continued because his handlers knew his audience and how to tap into their fledgling teen sexuality.

IMO You can only fuck that which passes the harkness quiz, children do not.

Harkness T-EST.
FUCKING WORDFILTER.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

How would you feel if you had been raped as a young kid?
You know those events in life which you didn't fully comprehend as a kid, that suddenly pop up now and you understand them?

That's how abuse victims feel when they realise that they were taken advantage off, tricked into consenting because at age 14-16 the human brain is severely underdeveloped.

t. virtuous pedo

An intelliget and informed Age of Consent discussion? On MY Holla Forums?!? Fuck right!

The irony..

Not OP but I actually was raped as in knocked unconscious and literally taken advantage of by a nigger when I was 8, so please STFU about jailbait being "tricked" into wanting to get fucked.

If anything, you helped my point, nigga

Not really. You're drawing a false equivalence to jailbait sex and child rape. It's disingenuous and retarded.

u wot nigger?
Don't let the trap lovers fool you. Liking traps is gay and they are even bigger faggots for insisting otherwise.

Are you retarded? no, like - seriousy? Are you that stupid? is that really what you think? or are you just saying any old shit, just so you can get a bite?

It seems this attack silenced the stupid.

How can irony be ironic if the post is already ironic? Isn't that like divng by zero or something?

if by majority you mean Holla Forums then yes

You fuckers ruined my thread with the eternal are traps gay argument

This thread was never meant to be serious, I see.

all gays must be hanged

that's bullshit the media turned him degenerate to corrupt the youth.

And it worked.

Fuck you mother fucker i hope you starve to death in a hole intolerant gay homo faga fairy

I see you're playing the troll game, but your statement about victims realizing their abuse is true.

Fake rage isn't a real response. Stop pretending to offended.

quiz

quiz (wordfilter)

gays are all useless to society and need to be killed

Okay.

Well then. Glad that's settled. OP help society or shut the fuck up. Sex helps no one unless your making babies or something

Imagine not being able to arbitrarily wipe off the face of the planet one of God's little mistakes specifically the pedo.

Even if you are "Born This Way" you are a cancer and a danger to the innocent.