#Monsterlivesmatter

The justice league power rangers cross over is demonizing the rangers by turning them into a metaphor for racist cops shooting blacks…. inverse.com/article/22700-power-rangers-batman-crossover-justice-kill

Okay is that actually the comic's plot or is that some shitty internet journalist's idea?

Knowing the American comic industry. It's both.

And thats all that is known about the series, the rest is just the journalist philosophically jerking off.

fuck off

BOOM Power Rangers is actually pretty entertaining.. in a good way.
Who's making this?

Batman is traumatized with death.
Clark was raised is christian rural Kansas and believes in the positive potential of people.
Shazam is a kid.
Otherwise WW was trained as a warrior and happily will use her sword., Flash would surely kill if he really needs to, Green Arrow doesn't have qualms in killing people, Lantern and Aquaman are soldiers for crying out loud.
What the fuck are they talking about?

Plus legally the monsters are aggressive invaders. It's canon that the power rangers have the blessing of angel grove law enforcement and U.S military carry out operations.

The same writer team as injustice.

Is Tradd Moore the artist?
It looks like it.
I usually like his art but that JL looks awful.

I don't get it. Why do a grimdark character study with the mighty morphing power rangers when they could of waited until OW OW edgy rangers to come out?

Grimdark > edgy.
Yet I don't havev many hopes

For the power rangers reboot or the cross over comic with the dc universe?

The article doesn't really say nothing about racism, but it says that Power Rangers act more like executioners and since the guy in charge of this wrote Injustice League, then themes like justice, responsability and stuff will probably be in the comic.
But IIRC Supes and Batman have killed monster and robots as well.

So… it's just another case of a blogger making a bunch of edgy, retarded assumptions and trying to trick people into thinking it's news?

Probably

Weren't the villains in the original power rangers just clay figures brought to life with evil magic?

What the fuck am I reading?

Someone needs to remind that faggot about the Spiderman Sentai show.

They will whitewash everything and then claim that they made it
Where is that posted.
I want to answer it.

Don't bother, user. They'll find some roundabout ways of saying that black people invented that shit, or that they made it better so it doesn't matter if whites invented it. That's how it works in their brains. They're always black, and they always know very little about their own racial history, much less the history of the entire continent of Africa. So they claim people like Shakespeare were black and that whites 'stole' them.
Afrocentrists are pure cancer built upon mental gymnastics. Doesn't matter what you say. Last time I had a conversation with one, they tried telling me that Africans selling other Africans to whites was a myth, and rejected the multiple primary sources of it I gave them.

I don't give a fuck.
This isn't for them its for me.
Besides, I don't give a fuck about race, alignments, or beliefs.
I've got enough experience as an user to give a fuck about such superficial shit.
Is just that little, minuscule phrase of pure hypocrisy that rustles my jimmies in such a way I require an answer doesn't matter how retarded.

I think it was a troll posting several times just to make some banter.
Don't fall for it, dude.

Hmmm

Yeah, every monster from super Sentai series and Power Rangers were either evil demons from other planets and dimensions, hellbent on murdering humanity, or they were created entities who only existed to destroy and kill.

Holla Forums would love this

Man, SJW's is just a definition of the white knights of political correctness regardless of the current definition of political correctness is to begin with. Why do you think the Holla Forums=tumblr meme, that as stereotypes meme magic comes from somewhere, because there was a time when Holla Forums was the sjw's when the pendulum was in their favor.
Examples like the just factually wrong "Reefer Madness" or the vague as shit "Boys Beware" exists, if you want to go to an extreme you can lurk the "68' Tlatelolco Massacre" for communist fear mongering.
In the 90's there was the soccer moms who criticized media without even caring to investigate what were they criticizing about.
But the pattern exists.
SJW's aren't related to jews.
Jews survive because they've learned to swing with the pendulum. Now with brexit and Trump actually making it to elections I wouldn't be surprised if media started promoting nationalism in a year or so.

Hard for me to picture that. At most we will see a right wing gay movement

Please tell me that real

you dumb shit, SJWs are a product of Jewish agenda-pushing in the educational system brought to full metastasis.
They're a direct result.

nigga, rebecca sugar is literally a jew, and so are most of the succesful calarts faggots. the only cartoonist that i think it's not jewish in any way, is butch hartman.

Don't be paranoid.
SJW's are just the product of constant circlejerking in a closed environment. Circlejerking makes you weak minded, stubborn, closed to new ideas that could imply you're wrong and most importantly easy to please, capable of watching shit quality content as long as it agrees with you.
Jews or whatever overlord is the one who learns how to please people for money and exploit it in the lowest common denominator for power.

Back in the day we accepted pedos, duckfuckers, traps, whiteknights, faggots and niggers with just one condition, they wouldn't be treated especially but equally and there was no problem because that's what they were looking for, 4chan started diving into shit the moment we started caring too much about it effectively turning them into attention whores and feeding them.

Yeah, useful people study STEM careers, not to make cartoons.

Found the shill.

Yes, equal because guess what?
You're in an anonymous image board and it doesn't matter how much do you sperg about being a supreme Aryan, for me you may as well be a self hating tranny chink.
I have the same chance at correctly guessing that than anything else.

Will SJWs turning on power rangers effect ow ow edgy rangers?

Why is power rangers getting a push lately?

Movie coming next year and the latest comic series thats going.

What? They are gonna do a arrowverse power rangers show next?

In the "good Power Rangers news" department, the Legacy Red Ranger helmet came out yesterday.

I was in my pajamas when it arrived, but my friend wanted me to open it asap. Fits great and looks great. I just hope they do one for the Green Ranger next.

also, thank God they don't do this sort of thing for Kamen Rider or I'd have no money.

I want one

I had to sell some of my vidya to afford it, but it was definitely worth it.

My only real complaints is that the box was super flimsy, and there aren't black outlines on the teeth like the original. Other than that it's like somebody ran out on the set, took Jason's helmet, and sold it. Another thing that could be an issue is its size. I'm sort of a big guy so it looks better on me proportionally than on some people, though if you aren't planning on wearing it, it still looks great on display.

I hate how much of a shill I sound like but I wanted one of these ever since I was a little kid.

… even that sounds like shilling.

So the new megazord's been revealed…

Looks as bad as everything else.

really?

i am glad we don't haave an active /m/, or they would be dead inside

How can they continue to fuck this up! If this weren't for power rangers I would of have generally liked it

The leaked concept art was right

The leaks were all mostly correct.

It looks like a Japanese gritty toku reboot movie meets Garo and Pacific Rim. But in reality it's gonna be like an edgy generic made for TV (((Disney))) movie.

You know what, it looks like a Bay Transformer. It's pointlessly over designed and has a lot of sharp corners. I almost wonder if they had the same art team.

Except that now the head is the pink one instead of red.
I have nothing against a pink leader, I believe that was a neat change in "Time Force", but Jen was had clearly the leadership material, how the fuck does Kimberly gets the head?

cuz she's a woman and deserves it by default user. Where have you been the last two years?

Kimberly could get the head from me no problem

I think that what pisses me off is that it was a last minute change,

It even have the spike weapon. Gory Megazord battles confirm?

== We are neon genesis Evangelion now
==

Don't say that or they'll announce a EVA live action movie with Shia LaBeouf or Michael Cera as Shinji. They just announced a Voltron movie, so anything is possible.

Implying Shinji won't be Black cast for rei and asuka can end up being Blacked.

We just got a good Voltron animated series. Why ruin that with a shit live action movie?!

Bet he's hating the retrospect right about now.

As long as it features the theme music from the original, I'm okay with that.

If it were up to me she'd be getting more than just the head.