What does sex feel like?

What does sex feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ctagmQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the worst place to ask that question

Put your finger under your tounge, wiggle it around a bit. Congrats! That's how a pussy feels like.

Like salty milk and coins

I dunno, pretty much how you would expect it to. Your dick is warm and wet, and it feels better the longer/faster you go. It does feel kind of indistinct when you're inside though, like just the whole region of your penis is warm and feels good rather than feeling individual/specific sensations in different parts. Maybe I just don't have a super sensitive dick, but blowjobs aren't that great either, unless she is good with her tongue or sucks really hard. It kind of takes a lot of effort on the blower's part to make it feel good enough to cum. Usually I just end up jerking off and then having her suck me as I cum.

Blowjobs feel fucking amazing for me. I get all sensitised and shaky, it's great!

its a slight upgrade on masturbation.
could be worth it if you like the girl or if you're with a chill fuck buddy.

otherwise, its not worth going through all the shit the average bitch makes you go trough to get there.

tl;dr: its good but usually overpriced, its up to you to find a good "deal"

degeneracy

Feels good, even better without a condom. Too bad I'll never have it again

warm wet masturbation without the crippling loneliness

Overrated. It's better to fap to a doujin, at least in the 2D world you can live your sexual fantasies as you please without having to go through the pain of falling in love with a 3D bitch whore.

Like finally coming home, to the place where you belong.

Exactly

Apparently vaginas feel warm

REPENT OR ELSE!

Tight, slimy and warm. Pretty neat tbh.

spoken like someone that hasnt lost everything.
despair son. thats all that waits for you.

Sex with a condom feels like you're a blind guy and your dick is the cane. I've only had it in the missionary position. The woman guides it in but you kind of just thrust forward blindly. I don't really know how to describe the sensation. There definitely is sensation despite the rubber, but it's different from your hand or an onahole. I definitely prefer safe sex to fapping though the orgasms aren't as intense.

Oral sex without a condom is the bees knees.

One great part of sex though is actually the feeling I got after. My face was flushed red for like an hour and I felt warm and euphoric. I guess that's hormones and compounds your body makes.

t. guy who lost his virginity recently and has had sex 3 times in total. And no before you ask I'm not a normalfag, I used prostitutes. I'm far too autistic to be able to read social cues so I can't seduce women.

i know that feel

just heat up your fleshlight before you use it and find out yourself OP

that looks… abrasive

Just be careful, you don't want molten plastic all over your cock. And for all that is holy, stay away from an open flame, it'll burn, fuse with your skin and they will only be able to amputate.

Dosen't matter how good the sex is, doesn't matter how hot the woman.

Once it's over, you wish you spent your time doing something productive.

Seems like you're​speaking from experience

Put flags back on pls

Ikr.
Knowing how it feels and knowing you will never feel this again.

it feels gritty and amazing. Grab some sandpaper and wrap it around your dick. Immediately begin to vigorously jerk off with that sandpaper. Trust me, it will be an unforgettable experience.

This sounds like a shit-post, but it's pretty accurate. Doesn't describe what sex feels like though.

This is more accurate. Details are indistinct. If you want to simulate it try LIGHTLY sucking as you work your finger in and out of your mouth. Though your mouth is probably a lot colder.
I felt the same way about my ex's BJ's, but the new girl I'm with isn't satisfied unless she's trying to choke it down so it feels great. It kinda hurts a little bit though, and I still can't cum from it unless I'm feeling REALLY thirsty.

This is the most important part. You can definitely have intense orgasms during sex, but usually they will only be marginally better than jerking it. No, the real treat is the utter sense of satisfaction afterwards.

One of the most intense orgasms I've ever had were when my ex was blowing me in the shower and finished me off with a handy. She's a dedicated girl who doesn't stop just because you're cumming. That's like electricity constantly shooting up to your brain from your dick. It made me thrash about against the shower wall like crazy.

I've also been experimenting with prostate stimulation lately and the orgasms from that are incredibly intense, but in a different way. I don't feel the electricity, but it still feels like my brain is being overloaded. It's like it's flexing almost and the whole thing goes blank while I groan unintelligibly. This lasts much longer than any other orgasm.

The strongest I've had during sex overloaded my brain and made the flesh on my cheekbones tingle. It's a lot more difficult to get sensations like that though. No, the act of doing it, and the afterglow that follows is the real draw for sex.

In a sense. To me it's more the sense of intimacy with someone else. You literally can't get any closer to whoever you're inside of. After my ex and I had sex we would just stay together in bed for hours, basking in eachothers warmth and company. It's what I miss the most about sex and why I can't seriously consider a hooker. I'd rather stick with fapping.

i had my first and only sex with a 20yo hooker when i was 24
It felt only slightly warm and very loose

Like a warm, loose hand you jerk off with

I wasnt expecting virgin tight but i honestly did not think a pussy is so open with no grip

i need a tight grip when i jerk off

How old are you?

Yes, thank you that is also an important factor.

How do you know? Morbidly obese?

It's about the journey, not the destination

Bags of sand

this may sound stupid, but losing your virginity doesn't really matter. you should just try being open with other people, for some reason they respond to it well. Its almost like other humans want to interact with each other in a way that isnt awkward bullshit and dumb filler jokes.

imagine getting the best high

Hitler dubs of fail

People are self centered Narcissistic assholes who only care about themselves. Waste no time talking to people irl or have any interaction with them. Especially women.

TBH fam it's pretty meh. Kissing and playing with a grills body is exciting but once you put your penis in its disappointing.
Flesh lights are pretty accurate. But with a flesh light you can control the tightness.

Its not the great tbh, Women aren't worth the hassle in the first place. Just jerk off OP

Would you like me to show you?

Closest hand feeling to what pussy feels like on a cock is probably a wet balloon with either baby oil or body lotion in a constant flow while convulsing sometimes

"We" will never know OP.

Sex? i didn't know we could talk about that openly anymore on here?

like sticking your dick in a warm, wet. meat tunnel with grooves inside. it's squishy

that being said, you can create more forceful ejaculations with masturbation - as you are in total control

I prefer things like tit fucking and handjobs, honestly.

Faggot alert!

it feels ok

I'd buy you a beer for that

I consider myself to be bisexual

It feels like you not being a loser anymore, user.

I noticed that most guys (possibly virgins) just describe pussy as feeling "tight" or loose but nothing else.

Te question needs to be asked: What does it feel like having sex with a girl that it 20 years younger than you?

Put your weiner in your buddies butt or mouth…Much easier than fucking with a crazy woman

like a bag of sand

Like sticking your dick in a wet sponge

Dubs confirm best answer.

This may be good hearted advice but is unrealistic and impractical in any Western society. What really counts for people is their insubstantial image and fake charm.
t. Guy who is outgoing and genuine in nature and needs to pretend to be your average Joe in order to not get ostracized but fails miserablly

A little too cynical, but given my experience it is, so far, always the case. Bonus points for pointing out women because they get indoctrinated to be pleasurable around everybody, so you can expect even less honesty than in men.

What everyone else said. For me, the intimacy lasts maybe 30 minutes, then I'm stuck sharing my bed with someone and trying to figure out where to put my arms. Also the urge is never satisfied IMO. You do it, and instead of some kind of long-term satisfaction, you just start thinking about your next time.

discord.gg/ctagmQE

guys join this and send woke memes to these cucks

waste of time and energy

my cousin once told me thrusting while beeing inside is similar to fapping with soap on your hands.

Like getting lots of (You)s on a post.

Like replying to a sourpuss like you?

Awkward form of masturbation, kinda neat.
Pic related; completely different experience.