Chinese Taking over Hollywood

I think we should talk about the growing Chinese influence in Hollywood.

I have notice a lot of Chinese people randomly being inserted into movies lately. Pic related, for example is from Kong: Skull island. This woman was completely inconsequential to the plot, she only had a couple of lines, and I didn't even notice her at all until about half way through and they get to the village. Iron Man 2 had extra scenes that were only in the Chinese version. In one of the Transformers, the US is kind of the bad guy, and the Chinese government saves the day. Something similar happened in one of the recent Mission: Impossibles. I'm sure there are more examples.

I have heard that this is because the Chinese are buy tons of stocks in film companies, and are demanding that more Chinese people be in films so that they can be marketed to people in China.

How does this all affect the merchants? Are they losing control to China? Or are they allowing this to happen to gain control over China. I think the later is more likely.

Any, discus, and post more examples of oriental jewry

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/what-great-walls-box-office-flop-will-cost-studios-981602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't watch it so I could be misinformed but someone said they removed all references to Tibet from the doctor strange film.

It's not good but it's not going to be much worse either. It will be the same kind of anti white propaganda but it will have a pro China slant (pun intended).

Chinks are marginally better than Jews so this is still an improvement.
Still not gonna pay for movies though.

Chinks hate niggers, promote masculinity, and like white people. That's a hundred times better than what Hollywood is putting out.

Hollywood will die, new studios will rise in Texas after California becomes a completely destitute trash heap, and a hundred years from now Texas will be indistinguishable from 90's California, but before that we'll have a new golden age of cinema.

The decay could be prevented if someone just killed the population of Austin, and deported every illegal in Cameron County.

What makes you think this? Is it already happening, or are you just saying that because that's ware all the Californians are going?

[Citation needed]

Even if that was true it would be irrelevant, a weakened America would be in their interests so they would continue with the same types of propaganda that we see today. They don't even like white people they rightfully complain about the opium wars and the attempt to hook their people to opiates to this day.

The Chinese have fucking piles of money and a desire to suceed like the west, so they're trying their hands at funding films like we do, giving money to film in China and use Chinese actors.
Hence all the token Chinese people.

It doesn't seem to be working yet, and they're predominantly backing flops, it seems.

Is it only the ones that are released internationally like Great Wall? Cause I thought a lot of Chinese films do quite well in their own country and then get released internationally on Netflix eventually and similar sites. Some of them are kino too. Them chinks can make a pretty decent movie. Honestly, most of Asia can make some solid films except Japan for whatever reason. A lot of Japanese films are trash outside of obvious choices like Kurosawa and a handful of others.

I watch a lot of Asian films, and sure some anime is good, but a lot of Japanese films are just fucking shit. Only Japanophiles could ever like them and they have no redeeming qualities. The ratio is pretty heavily sided to abosute dog shit. South Korea, China, and some south-east Asian countries have a knack for kino however and their bad/good ratio is much better than Japan's.

It's no secret. When you hear domestic and worldwide earnings they don't mean America and my shithole. They mean America, China and then others.

China is trying a soft power initiative so people think highly of China because of propaganda movies like America. It won't work because the Chinese government is a repressive Communist(in name only of course) regime that came to power murdering tens of millions of people. To this day they engage in genocide against Tibet, organize harvesting operations, and the environment is trashed. How can anyone think highly of the chi-coms?

A bit of the Tibetan Buddhist population engage in self-pain to seek enlightenment. They should be right at home with the Chinese killing them off like the cockroaches they are. Dalai Lama is a con-artist.

t. Han Chong

Cant be worse than the jews.

I hope every movie becomes exclusively Chinese, the Chinese plebes overseas will become accustomered to it, therefore every movie that tries to shoehorn a nig into it will be unable to sell there.

accustomed*

Tough to see chink movies being chink-imposing, taking into account 90's Hong Kong was overly critical about both mainland and islanders, with modern chink being proud of past figures pre-purges

To be fair the monks that used to run Tibet were pretty brutal.

ill let u han my chong if u kno what i mean bb

Maybe, though I haven't heard that. I'd say it's more because slopes are the biggest market in the world and they want to see some slanty eyes and kung fu and people using chopsticks in their movies.

I hope they start hiring them to play Japanese characters. That would be a fun shitstorm.

Always be wary of chinks, but I'll take over jews any day

This, embed related.

I don't care as long as we get more chinese qts in starring roles

I hope this means a revival of fucked up Category 3 films that Hong Kong used to make back in the 90s.

Are you that ignorant to how things work?

You think Batman really had to go to china for one scene in The Dark Knight for the story to work?

Come on you dumb goys, think.

True, but the movies produced by that handful are still leagues better than anything else made on the Asian continent. unless you're one of those strange people who consider Russia to be an Asian country, in which case Tark wins. Tark always wins.

I don't think anyone is ignorant of how this works, at least here, but there is a question of how much will this affect our movie industry.

This trend only started a few years ago and yet it's ramped up to the point where it's fairly noticeable now.

They used to do this with blacks, until I suppose they noticed that black leads that aren't Will Smith just do poorly in most markets. So I kinda wonder how much further this will go.

Well it's either asians or niggers taking over hollyshit. Which would you rather?
At least most asian actresses are attractive. OP pic not related obviously.

Just fyi only goons call it cuckime and are triggered by nip shit.
Everyone else either doesn't care or enjoys it.

They're not taking over, the Jews are trying to get more shekels by shilling for them. The Jews will still be in control.

Mainland China is leagues worse in that regard, have you seen their films? It's pro-authority, anti-violence, pro-feminist, and pro-statist due to SARFT, so you won't see anything like the Usual Suspects. Their censorship has ruined so many HK films.

Roosterteeth is part of a griwinh film clique in Austin. It's been growing for a while.

Sam Peckinpah was notable for being part of a Texas area.

Chinese > Jews

That's not totally true, but at least they don't actively advocate for white genocide.

Checked. I've noticed this. The amount of blatant stereotyping (((Hollywood))) does for whites and chinks is astounding, considering they never get panned for it. Granted, I don't know any chinks that watch (((Hollywood))) movies, so that's probably why.

Checked. Can't argue with slanted pussy.

I don't watch Chinese films, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's true, save for the "pro-feminist" bit. China is still running off the back of Mao, so remnants of communist ideology in their propaganda is to be expected. The feminist thing I can't see, though, because there's too much religious and cultural clash for western feminism to be compatible. Unless you're talking about women having jobs, which I can see, but I can't see these films promoting women to take part in miscegenation or chose career over family or promote the "strong, independent woman" bullshit. I've met born-and-raised Chinese and Vietnamese girls who would be considered starkly liberal and "independent" in their home countries, but are considered stupidly conservative and family-oriented in the U.S.

Let them have it, dog eating people are better than people eating babies foreskins.

t. weeb

Ahahahahahahahahah

STEERS AND QUEERS WILL NEVER PRODUCE CULTURE!

Not a chance, meatcuck.

China to buy Hollywood when?

Left sage on.

Checked. I was watching Highlander with a Vietnamese girl in college, and when the cop said "See the shit I put up with? Guy calls in, and his Vietnamese neighbor ate his dog" and she burst out laughing. She explained that some families do eat dog, and there are specialty restaurants that serve exclusively dog, but it's not as common as beef or chicken is in the states.

Veggiefags get out.

That's funny that TDK made it through, it seemed to contain all the bad (albeit, true) stereotypes about China.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/what-great-walls-box-office-flop-will-cost-studios-981602

Which is worse, Chinks or Jews?

there is a difference?

Yeah, but projected onto Hong Kong.