IMAGE DUMP

So I got this rom for my phone (rooted galaxy note 3) and after installing it I installed all my usual apps. One detects magic numbers (which are used by the file system to signify the start of a file and the type of file it is ) and this lets you pull out any images embedded into the file system that may have been deleted but not zeroed or overwritten. I found thousands of images on there. Pictures of legal documents in foreign language (sanskrit I assume ) and flight tickets. Also I assume that the pictures of the 3-4 guys were the guys working on this rom. Its called the phronesis note7 rom for note3.
Anyway one of the guys is chinese looking and has tons of pictures of dogs (which I didn't pull ) and cars he was looking to buy, expensive cars (didn't get those either because there were so many ) other guy looks philipino and apparently fancies himself a female. not sure if its that Guy or the failoverflow guy with edward snowden, but one of them is definately dressed up as a girl. Anyway I'll dump for awhile…

What the fuck is wrong with you? Post doggos.

I may have a few

Found the tranny.

Creepy shit like this as well…..and here's the dogfag

Cute goat.

The video of that chick in the third pic was hilarious.

Oh shit.

Like wtf? Over 9000 random images

Oh you like goats? Well here's a goat for your goat!

That cat looks like it has psionic powers or something

So this is a used phone? It looks like it belonged to a Holla Forumstard.

That is one fluffy-headed goat.

It was my sisters phone. She just sent me it in the mail. She works at wendys. Anyway I installed twrp on wipe everything several times before getting this rom oN it. I'm sure all this stuff was embedded in the rom. Its made by a group of asians, so it makes sense.

Flood detected!
WHAT IS THE SHIT, WHAT SMUG LITTLE SHIT ADDED THIS FEATURE
THINKING HE KNEW BEST
[[HE NEEDS TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE]]

Just bash some random keys when you want to post.

Oh, that's gay as fuck.

Random
Any idea what the flame symbol is?

So true

Wew lad

why?why?why?

Something something

Crypto
what's this guy up to?

More dicks

versioning alpha

Akamaidynatech