WE'RE WINNING AGAIN
AFTER ALL THAT
THEY THREW THE FUCKING KITCHEN SINK AT TRUMP
AND HE'S WINNING AGAIN
(((CORRECT))) THE RECORD SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q
sos.iowa.gov/elections/pdf/VRStatsArchive/2016/CoAug16.pdf
scribd.com/document/320771585/NBC-News-WSJ-Marist-Poll-Iowa-Annotated-Questionnaire-August-2016
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/PPP_WI_June_2016.pdf
archive.is/jQLmJ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
archive.is/Ff0iI
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network
scribd.com/document/320444149/CBS-News-2016-Battleground-Tracker-Nevada-August-2016#from_embed
web.archive.org/web/20160225112807/https://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(HEILED)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Excellent, it seems Trump's rebound in the polls is starting

this election won't have swing states because by the time any of them are done counting Trump will have passed the 270 line.

clinton up?

trump up?

Why is this allowed?

WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING, AND YOU'RE GOING TO BEG ME TO STOP WINNING

Polls tell whatever the media wants them to tell. It doesn't matter if Shillary or Trump is ahead. Don't pay attention to them. The media wants Hillary to win but also want it to not be obvious that there is rigging going on. Keep working guys, we are not out of the woods until Trump gets inaugurated.

you know if you just ignored the medias bullshit entirely the past week or so you wouldn't even have noticed trump was doing badly

the media depends on total information saturation

which they just don't have

Exactly this. Trump is destroying the Lügenpresse's credibility

ATTENTION: The Hillary Clinton campaign has deposited $0.50 into your account.

Except most of the polling uses Romney's turnout as a basis upon which to predict Trump's turnout, which is obviously a fallacy. That's why we are so skeptical when Reuters 'fixed their poll formula' right after the DNC and it magickally shows Hilldog up fifteen points.

even if you are paying attention, none of what they say makes sense even within their own narrative. hardline DNC hacks could barely say anything decent about the convention, yet she gets a double digit bump out of it?

you have tens of thousands at rallies for one candidate, no matter where he goes, with sparse and consistently half-empty gyms for the other, and the only time one of her rallies was ever in the news was because the Orlando dad stunt. perhaps this is the slow descent back into reality, who knows

CHECKED

Let it be known, Kek already confirmed it with multiple dubs in a previous thread.

Trump shall win, America shall be great again, and every user who trusts in Kek will recieve a qt, redpilled wife that will remain faithful and supportive until the day that user dies.

Who do you think Congress will vote for? :^)

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

Bumpin

The poll methodology appears legitimate. Interesting to note that a whole 17% of voters in it are undecided. I suspect Trump will pick up a lot of those after the debates.

Also notice that more women were polled than men. This makes sense given that women turn out in higher numbers, although I STRONGLY suspect that gap will be smaller because I'm confident white men in general will be more interested in voting for Trump than Mittens.

I acknowledge poll trends while reasonably expecting there to be a bias running through all of them that makes election predictions inaccurate.

When Clinton went up in the polls she probably had growing support. Doesn't mean the gap or lead is accurate. I think all the evidence suggests she did have a growth in national support after the DNC.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE GOLDEN AGE BEGAN?

This poll is running off the same metrics as the ones that showed Clinton up. This poll IS biased, significantly. If it were unbiased it would show Trump up 15 pts.

Kek has already promised us a rich blonde wife.

However I noticed that they polled slightly more (.6%) Dems than Repubs. Which shouldn't be the case because

A) More Republican turnout in the primary
B) There are about 20,000 more registered Republicans than Democrats in Iowa according to
sos.iowa.gov/elections/pdf/VRStatsArchive/2016/CoAug16.pdf

Good point. You've convinced me. I'm now a #Cuck4Hillary.

I only want to know: What will the media narrative be when Trump wins the election? Will it be similar to Brexit where they push the "the goyim regret it recount pls" narrative? Or will they go full retard and overtly incite mass scale riots and assassination attempts as the sense of control crumbles around them.

When DOTR comes, you can have your pick of specific Jews, degenerates, and mudshits, but you better save the journalists for me. I have special beef with them.

I already have a qt, redpilled wife?

Does that make me double faithful?

I honestly don't believe any polls at this point, whether they favor trump or favor Shillary.

this will be firmly in the "it never happened, okay it did but not like how you say" file

they'll pretend they saw it coming all along and how it's a sign that "racism is alive and well in America" or whatever word salad you could probably come up with

No, she's going to leave you.
And nobody is going to replace her.
Ever.
Enjoy your loneliness.
Do something valuable with your time.

After the first debate I will start believing polls within margin of error. We have months of mud slinging and dank memes before that

They just push trump into the lead to set up for another fake controversy then flip the polls to show hillary leading. All polls are worthless because by november they'll all be tuned to roughly 50/50 in order to guarantee voter turnout.

General polls dont matter but as long as Trump polls pretty good in swing state polls then we are in the green zone.

General polls can be easily rigged but state polls are the ones that matter since those are key state you need to win and give us a clearer picture on a small group of people in each state.

Hopefully Trump starts getting back close again. Even the debates have not happened. If we get the Clinton foundation emails anytime soon that would really be a bombshell drop Trump needs.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOO

I thought we paid the pollsters already. Did Soro's check not arrive in time?

FUUUUUUUCKKKKK

t. CTR Shill

they've fixed again giving to hillary a 0.4%

Because the average of her 2 leads are bigger than the average of Trump's 3 leads. I have no doubt polls are rigged but please keep your common sense, it makes us look retarded if you don't.

The fix can't work if one is super ahead of the other.

The one NBC/WSJ/Marist poll skews it in favor of Clinton with the +4. Any poll they do is probably going to be shitty. Look at the poll results itself

scribd.com/document/320771585/NBC-News-WSJ-Marist-Poll-Iowa-Annotated-Questionnaire-August-2016

They don't tell you how many people polled were Repubs or Dems, however I suspect there were more Dems polled than Repubs because of the answer to the question "Do you approve of Pres. Obama?" which had more saying approve than disapprove. It's also only a sample size of 100, which is pretty fucking small for a state with hundreds of thousands of people. Even if there's actually much more support for Trump, it wouldn't be surprising to see a poll with Clinton ahead if the sample size is small.

Top Kek, I guess over sampling democrats by 20% isn't enough anymore.

Maybe they should try 70% democrat from now on.

The fact that he's winning even with the polls as skewed as they are can only mean that he's gonna get all 50 states at this rate

MEME IT

To give you an idea of how shitty some polling methodologies are, take a look at this release:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/PPP_WI_June_2016.pdf

11% more Democrats sampled than Republicans? Trump should be down by about 11% in that case. But he's actually only down 8%

It's obvious bullshit. Trump's turnout at the primary broke all records. Any honest statistician knows his turnout will be far above Romney's.

yeah it blows my mind that people think shes winning when the polls are skewed to hell

They might as well just change this to "women."

t. shill

Fuck you asshole.
I got excited then I realized it was just for Iowa.

If Trump wins Iowa, he's probably going to win the election.

The only poll I'll believe is the final result and even then there may be some (((irregularities)))

Trump is smart for bringing that to the public's attention this far out from the election.

First round:

Second round:

Third round: Niggers start the race war.

4th round:

Not according to the battleground map at archive.is/jQLmJ , they say he can only realistically win if he wins in Pennsylvania (the map doesn't give Florida or Ohio or Iowa to Hillary but she still wins based on other states, including Pennsylvania, where she's ahead of Trump). Keep in mind Iowa has 6 electoral votes, Pennsylvania has 20.

That map is from Fox News, you fucking worm.

I was watching them at my pop's place last night, and they're running anti-Trump ads LITERALLY every commercial break.

Which is hilarious, because they basically cut from cuckservative faux-shilling for Trump during the broadcasts, to cuckservative openly-shilling against Trump during commercial breaks.

No it was only for anons who posted in that specific thread. So you're stuck with that bitch I'm afraid user.

Not in recent years.

"It takes a special kind of person to attack those who have risked their lives to protect you." - Evan McMullin on Trump

Who cares where it's from? The article is just about the basic arithmetic of electoral votes. Even if you think all the polls from Pennsylvania are rigged, the point still stands that if he doesn't win Pennsylvania in November he probably won't win the election even if he does win Iowa.

This is why shillary is trying to move the debates to take place during the NFL. She knows all the undecideds will flock to Trump if they see him stump her.

kek

wut

GOOD LUCK, TRUMP NIGGERS

YOUR ORANGE CRYPTO-KIKE IS GOING TO LOSE IN A LANDSLIDE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

I wonder if you will die from shock come election day. I hope you do.

Are you a troll or actually stupid?

Meanwhile, Clinton is destroying Trump in 95% of national polls and has been for over a year:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

I don't think so, shill.

Actually he's going to win in a landslide, but keep dreaming CTR :^)

Spotted the Dept. of Defense intelligence agent provocateur.

Not an argument :^)

How is Bloomberg allowed to endorse Hillary and conduct polls that factor into aggregates?

Trump is polling terribly in all the swing states.

Good luck, Trump cuck.

Here's the argument, Trumpkike:

I already destroyed that argument, shill :^)

OP ran a psy-op on you and you fell for it.

All you have is memes and shitposting, Trumpnigger.

Pick one, shill.

Pick 1, shill :^^^^)

The debate dates were set over a year ago.

Keep lying, Trumpkike.

Dude what?

Yes, it's a psy-op, Trumpnigger.

Unfortunately, most of the cripple/pol/ posters are stupid enough to fall for it.

Again, pick one. You're really fucking bad at this.

Sure is DoD intel contractor in this thread.

Hi CTR.

WE'RE GOING TO WIN AT BUSINESS
WE'RE GOING TO WIN AT TRADE
WE'RE GOING TO WIN AT THE ECONOMY
WE'RE GOING TO WIN BIG LEAGUE
WERE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU'RE GOING TO BE SICK AND TIRED OF WINNING
AND WHEN YOU ASK ME TO STOP WINNING
I'M GOING TO SAY NO!!

is the PG Farnsworth poll real?
>archive.is/Ff0iI

Memes and shitposting.

Those triples seem to say yes.

Hey user!! Did you know? When a sentence is posed as a question, it should end with a question mark; however, sentences that simply declare facts should end with a period.

There are two types of people who end statements with question marks: homosexuals, and strongly homosexual-influenced millenials. Are you one of those?

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying."

Your ass hurt is showing.

I think you'd Holla Forums more.

They too joyfully consume the refuse spewed from the colon of MSM.

Checking triple doubles of truth. And yet even with these we have started the fire.

You're going to win at creating your own cable TV news channel.

Donald Trump's Presidential Campaign is an Elaborate Publicity Stunt to Provide a Launch Pad for Donald Trump's New Cable TV News Channel

Exclusive: Is Donald Trump’s Endgame the Launch of Trump News?
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-tv-network

Someone sent me the facebook post a few days ago, but I couldn't find the actual source. I don't know if it's real. If it is that would be incredible.

Memes and shitposting, Trumpnigger.

Got to love CTR faggots trying to look like a internet tough guys.

DUBS AND TRIPS!!! KEK WILLS IT

I got news for (((them))) a Trump News Network might be in the plan but it ain't the ENDGAME

seems to be a group of college graduate students, I certainly hope they kept proper documentation to show the doubters, but I haven't seen any and I've looked.

Trump Fans ‘Unskewing’ Polls and Even (Allegedly) Doing Their Own Polls

Since Donald Trump is getting walloped in the polls, his fans have taken a page out of the Dean Chambers playbook from 2012 and begun “unskewing” the polls. It’s the same argument, that all the polls are overcounting Democrats and therefore are biased and wrong.

You can find this at the Long Room, where they redo the polls to make it look like Trump is really ahead. They haven’t yet tried to redo the most recent national polls, which show Clinton with her biggest lead ever, ranging from 9 to 15 points. The most recent poll they redid was the USC/Daybreak poll that came out on 8/3. But their average has Trump leading by .5% nationally. They claim to use “the latest voting data from each state’s Secretary of State or Election Division” to get accurate demographic numbers, but I’d be willing to bet that the actual election results will be wildly different than their “unbiased” predictions, just like they were in 2012 when Dean Chambers made himself look ridiculous by predicting a Mitt Romney landslide. He then claimed that he was only wrong because he hadn’t taken into account massive voter fraud.

But this is even better. A group of Israelis claim to have conducted “AUTHENTIC INDEPENDENT POLLING by American Patriots.”

Who are these people? I’ll let them describe themselves to you:

A bunch of graduate students who failed basic grammar, apparently. And who actually expect us to believe this bullshit. They want us to believe that a group of just regular Joes and Janes polled 50,000 people nationwide. The response rate on polling is below 5% right now, which means that they would actually have had to call more than a million people to get a sample size of 50,000. Is that even remotely believable? Of course not. Nor are the results of their “poll.”

> *Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage*

Yes, you may laugh now. I contacted PG Farnsworth, who claims to have conducted this poll, and offered him a $1000 bet on the outcome of the election. If Trump wins the popular vote by more than 5%, he wins; if not, I win. I highly doubt he’ll accept it.

I love how innocuous cartoon faces trigger the shit out of jews and shills.

PRAISE KEK FOR HE BLESSES US WITH DIGITS SO WE KNOW WE ARE FOLLOWING THE RIGHTEOUS PATH

You get another one, limit 4 per person. Immigration policy will be white women only, no fatties or feminists to accommodate a norm of polygamy so there is enough to go around.

I saw this article and it doesn't disprove a thing it only casts asparagus

And yet, it's effective enough to keep you entrenched here.

Keep fighting the good fight user.

Maybe one day shilldog will notice your hard work and spread her syphilis to you.

Anything reported as neck and neck = hillary from rigged results.

Yes, Trumpnigger, I'm sure that "P.G. Farnsworth" polls is totally legitimate.

All the polls showing Hillary Clinton winning are rigged, just like how all the polls showing Barack Obama winning in 2012 were rigged and Mitt Romney went on to win the November election in a landslide, just like the real polls predicted.

You're new as fuck. How much do you goons get paid?

Is this suppose to insult us? We joke about our selves all the time ya' dummy.

Oy vey its (((this guy))) again.

Enjoy your filter, kike, looks like you've learned to change filenames

the (((polls))) are run by the (((MSM))) and other jews.

They're are going to cheat the polls no matter what. Trump winning means that even the Jews can't cheat the polls that much.

Trump's real support is likely in the 70% range or higher.

That's what's fantastic. The (((MSM))) and (((pollsters))) can't even cheat to win now, because we're winning so hard.

Well if Trump doesn't win I guess the whole meme thing is blown the fuck out like the September Happening.

Here's to hoping that the Memes do not fail us.

tl;dr Trump "losing" in the polls is jewish trickery. Trump winning in the polls means the real numbers are so enormous even the jews can't make it look bad.

THE NUMBERS ARE TOO BIG FOR THE JEWS TO CHEAT

SIEG HEIL

You'll notice that any poll that has Clinton ahead by a large margin, either they just spout numbers to you in some article with no sources, paper, or methodology released, or, when they do have the actual poll numbers, there is heavy bias against Trump (heavy oversampling of Democrats, for example).

Looks like CTR is ramping their narrative.

oy vey, the votes don't add up! Drupmf musta called in help from Putin to rig the vote! Rigging the vote is highly illegal, so we at CNN expect a senate investigation and impeachment very soon, stay tuned for more information. eheheh

That no good goy musta rigged the election! the results dont match up at all with these very REPUTABLE polls!

I asked 90 Republicans and 10 democrats how they were going to vote.

Trump is up 80 to 10 with 10 undecided. How can i add my average to the (((REAL))) (((CLEAR))) (((POLITICS))) metric?

At 60 cents a post that collection cost Soros $6.60!

What seems to be new over the past couple of weeks are comments like that one. They're low effort shitposts like you would see on ABC or Washington Post comments sections.

Lots of crap like hurr durr you drumpf fools, get ready for President Clinton, ha, ha, ha you got rekt, his campaign is failing bad.

All they're doing is shitting in their diapers and flinging them at the board hoping the stink will drive people away.

The Longroom unbiased polls site is down.

Just as RCP post an article on Longroom being inaccurate.

What a (((coincidence)))

Maybe when we have a shill heavy thread we should post some dank redpills.

This will slowly work to convert them to us.

Shills leave

Are they okay???

I'm sure they'll be fine user.

If that were true you would be doing something else for work.

good digits

Holy fuck that's the second time i've gotten quints.

Quints confirm. They're just resting and will soon be on their feet again.

you are the chosen one

trump is steam rolling clinton, the polls are being rigged so that election rigging doesnt seem to far off from the polls. hillary only gets a few dozen supporters to show up at her rallys. the whole machine is working in overtime and in sync to prop her up.

Can’t be. At the absolute most, when Hillary is finally irrevocably proven to have committed treason (October Surprise), it’ll be 60%. That’s nearly unheard of in a presidential candidate, even among incumbents.

lol

So how come they didn't try to rig the polls this way with Romney? Polls ended up predicting the actual results pretty well in that case, and the "unskewed polls" site was a failure.

Romney was controlled opposition.

well then.

We're all gonna make it

playing us like a flute

With blacks voting 90%+ democrat, and hispanics 80%. Pretty sure on a normal day 60% white are voting republican for it to be even close to tied. If they're talking fucking white males, trump could easily and most likely have 70%.

Holy fuck I got Quints and Trips within 20 minutes.

I don't know what this means.

just like the brexit wont happen due to muh polls right?

Yeah thats was fuckin weird. Strangely the Longroom went down and other polls are getting more trump. I wish I had those survey numbers.

APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS

88% SOON

Michigan, 77% euro white affected by bankrupt manufacturing for decades of NAFTA. Still predicting DEM? Sounds bullshit. Half of his platform is a love letter to Michigan.

tis but a scratch

Nice get, goreanon.

Top kek. How soon before they only sample illegals and feminists and Trump still beats her there?

Iowa only has 6 electoral votes, it doesn't matter.

Trump needs to win Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and either Virginia or North Carolina.

None of the other states are important.

I came here to say this. Anyone who thinks WA is solid blue isn't from around here and hasn't been paying attention to local politics or recent voter turnout for federal races.

Both Trump and Sandberg crushed their respective primary and caucus with over 70% of the vote. In fact neither of them lost a single precinct to their opponents. Hillary's strongest district was Garfield fucking county at 40% support, and if you don't know anything about WA and why that's hilarious, Garfield county is both the least populous county in the state by raw count at just over 2000 people, it also has the lowest population density. Her second best district was the hive of scum, villany and californian streetkids, King county at only 32%.

Not only is WA not at all as deep blue as national commentators will have you believe, I'm just going to go out and say it. Based on the kind of people who are native to here, Washington is going red this year.

This is going to be a wild fucking ride boys.

So you’re a retard.

Don't get your dick wet. You are seriously becoming a fucking wizard….. embrace it! Soon you will be able to call down vengeance from the gods themselves. I am jealous.

I need this to stay like this and move to a nice comfortable Trump lead. Some anons had to convince me to get off Holla Forums and do some exorcise with all the fire monkey happenings. This year has been pure insanity. From totally awesome to totally demoralized back and forth several times a day. "Hillary's going to jail, no wait she going to be president and pick 5 Supreme Court justices." I'm not into Chinese superstition but this year has been objectively extremely high level for happens. Thanks anons for convincing me to go for a fucking walk and lift some weights kek because I was getting a little like vid related.

I've made a mental commitment to not entertain anything defeatist, but fuck the stakes are really high. I need Trump to just go ahead and become president already so I can decide if I need more weapons and prepper shit or if I can hold off and remodel the damn kitchen.

i hope trump wins washington state. we can slowly take back the west coast from the spics

Jack's a #cuck4hillary, user.

straw-man. They're not worthless. They're simply over-sampled dem, but you already knew that was the contention.

You're doing a great job except for the fact that you're all faggy and doing a bad job.

Ben strikes again.

Only retards believe polls. It's the biggest joke going. I won't even going into it because there's so much you can read about it.

Instead, I'll ask wtf does anyone else have to do with YOUR vote? Some kike group tells you something different than you think and that's supposed to mean something? I don't believe Trump has EVER been behind Nationally.

I don't need polls to tell me Trump will win. It's not even worth worrying about the intensifying media smears. The jews and their leftists have revealed too clearly their vision for America, and people are waking up in response. They've bought every media outlet, but no matter how many angry articles about Trump they push out, he will still win by a few percent. It's in the climate now.

Interesting that a poll accidentally showed a win for Trump, but next time they'll be more careful about who and when they phone, and we'll see another Hillary +5. Doesn't matter.

Liberals like you should be beaten over the head with a brick until their are turned into diaper shitting, drooling retards pissing their pants and groaning. Then just left to fucking die. You deserve to have every inch of flesh slowly peeled from your writhing body as you scream and sob and beg for your mother.

I asked a Michigan guy I know who he was leaning towards and he said he has to vote Hillary even though he hates her. He's rural white, too. I don't know.

No one with a brain would, one of his first rallies ever had 30,000 people, that was one year ago.

I knew the minute he said "build a wall and make Mexico pay" that he would not only win the nomination but would win the Presidency. Trump did not start this movement, to say he did is to say he built this loyal base overnight and not even Trump can do that. We were already here, waiting. What he does get credit for is identifying and understanding us.

The Silent Majority indeed.

voter turnout is more important, there will be high GOP turnout and low dem turnout, that guarantees a win

I believe in you, Kek. Don't let me down.

I think he'll win Florida and Virginia. Not sure about Ohio, NC, or Pennsylvania yet

He'll also win Nevada.

Yes, this as well. No doubt there'll be a big push to get as many dems as possible out to the polls, but there always is, from both sides, and this time we have two candidates with very different draw.

Interesting, would like to see one of these done by RSBN or OAN (would start to give them some credibility)- maybe even Kikebart.

This, and more so even with the built in bias, Trump is still making gains in (((their))) polls.

I don't know about that poll, I really think most polls are skewed as fuck and I think ultimately Trump will win handily in November but that looks to be just too over the top in results.

That would be a Reaganesque landslide and the debates haven't even happened, it doesn't pass my bullshit filter.

My personal opinion that is based on nothing but a gut feeling is that Trump is overall doing about 5 points over Hillary. Which thanks to the electoral college, is still a minor landslide victory for a Republican candidate.

Which is genius. Taking money from shifty jew dimmocraps while playing their shitty bullshit ads to an audiencethat is voting for Trump regardless.

Take a look at this poll for Nevada

Clinton is ahead 43 to 41 points. However 48% of the people sampled are Democrats (29% identified as "Strong Democrats") while only 36% were Republicans (only 19% identified as "Strong Republicans"). That's 12% more Democrats than Republicans. There's no way there's going to be a 12% gap between D's and R's voting. There are 6% more total registered Democrats than Republicans in Nevada, so this poll certainly doesn't reflect what the numbers will be on election day.

And it can't be because more Republicans plan on staying home. The wedge driven between Sanders and Clinton supporters is much larger than that between Trump and Cruz/Rubio/etc. supporters. And keep in mind Trump won a decided victory in Nevada, while it was really close for the Democrats.

scribd.com/document/320444149/CBS-News-2016-Battleground-Tracker-Nevada-August-2016#from_embed

Every piece of evidence I've come across with regard to the polls has me expecting a Trump "surprise" victory.

Clinton's support is nonexistent. She has paid shills and a few morons, nothing more.

Here is a shill comment from Trump's kikebook

Not even an idiot wrote that, not even a nigger. That is a 3rd world shill with broken English as a fourth language.

kek, this.

wew

Polls are so fun, asking 150 to 500 people about something and saying it is accurate for an issue that covers the entire country of 300 million.

chosen one?

Not even gonna comment on the horse dildo.

But that Tapco pistol grip?

I’ll stream that film, since I’m so great.

Polls are still rigged.

But even WHEN they're rigged, Trump wins.

Also this is about collecting lefty salt.

But kek is offering blonds and I want a graceful raven haired fae like beauty, in her face reflected the ancient beauty of the old world, her hair dark as the night sky flowing like silk around her as she dances bare footed in a clearing of a forest.

That's why you should never trust a poll with less than 1,000 replies.

Which is why that one college poll about Trump support among millennials was so fucking stupid. They had nearly 1,000 registered voters, but dumped 85% of them and only used 150 replies? You only drop occasional statistical outliers, not 85% of the results!

What the fuck is this retard on about?

Are you me?

Laughed harder than i should have. fucking love this place

Because the polls are basically rigged against Trump, which is why if he is up that is huge. Remember that all these polling companies changed how they did things to compensate for Trump. They sample around 15% more Democrats than they used to.

Look for them to up that by about 35% soon.

Anybody else getting this or is it time to determine if my ISP is blocking websites?

My point was if Trump wins Iowa, he would likely also win a state like PA.

wtf i like hillary now

Nope, down for me too.

Fuck yes. Iowan here, been campaigning the hell out of Trump, wearing the MAGA hat everywhere, this is beautiful to see Iowa leaning towards the God Emporer

(checked)

Really? Then why does that damn state always go blue?

I bet picking Pence has helped with Iowa a lot.

WHEN DO THE DEBATES START?

web.archive.org/web/20160225112807/https://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

how does one get those tiny archive urls?

SHUT IT DOWN

This is one of the very few instances where goreposting actually makes me laugh.

Quints confirm, they're fine.

I've actually been wondering about that myself. Is it strictly virgins or simply men who refuse sexual pleasure with women in order to do something greater? I've heard it posited that if very well be both.

Archive.is rather than archive.org

uh ok?

Hell man, $0.50 a shitpost is pretty good money for a NEET. Think about it, an Aussie or a Canuck could probably pump out 150+ shitposts an hour.