'But user, Basketball Americans have der fast twitch muscles'

Why do people buy into this myth, that a few physiological differences by race suddenly result in an insurmountable competitive advantage in athletics and war?

Out of the top 25 multi Olympic medal winners, there is mostly whites, a few nips, and one nig. My own anecdote from my military service is despite physical advantages, Africans suffer from lack of spirit and goal focus to such a degree that any physical advantage they have is utterly inconsequential. Until they are lead and conditioned for military service competently, they are just cannon fodder at best, and more a danger to their fellow soldiers than a help.

So why is it people uptalk the possible physical 'superiority' of Africans in sports?

Also another anecdote, African's physical performance to soldiers of European ancestry, was staggeringly different across conditions of stress and adversity. Introduce extremes of temperature, altitude, hunger, and thirst, and European descendents appear to have the greatest capacity for adaption followed by I'd say Pacific Islanders types. Is it another front in the war on whites, a way to psychologically attack them, and make them feel a physical inferiority exist, one which even if it does, is of little consequence if they are the most adaptable of the races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ed2Gr-muaDk
youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo
youtube.com/watch?v=e8DpYLbvW48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have shit tier livers too

very unevolved

no enzymes worth a shit

send them back and demand a refund

you could watch one fight between niggers to know they have the reaction speed of a sloth with a 500 pound weight attacked to its ass.

Because american media glorifies the basketball and football

Here's how you make niggers superior in running (and only in running really). You make them compete with one another. And after each race, you roll the die. At 1-5, you only kill the one that came in last. At 6, you kill everyone that didn't get first place. That way, they never know before the race is over, whether their life depends on it. This way, you more or less convince them that they are in genuine danger, that is the only way they run properly.

Niggers are inferior at everything except running and only under these specific circumstances.

(checked)

Jews run the media, and they glorify niggers and other non-whites at every turn to demoralize whites. Niggers are shit at everything, but they are given huge advantages at every turn so they look better than they are.

Fast twitch muscle gives them an advantage in short distance running. Kenyaens are the exception. Many marathons are won by Kenyans that comes from high altitude mountain regions. They have a genetic advantage that allows them to udse oxygen more efficiently.

that's because niggers suck at anything that involves some actual skill and training instead of pure athletic performance

Norway is a country of five milion people and we have three people on that list, how many danish? how many swedish?

choose

Hitler already told you in Mein Kampf. The Big Lie.

Nice D&C. Stay the fuck off this board or prepare to swallow your teeth.

The only thing fast twitch muscles translate to are an in shape nigger can run faster than a white man in the same shape over short distances.

Whoopdeeshit how many niggers win marathons?

Niggers tend to win boxing matches because they can likewise throw faster punches. But you don't see too many nigger mma champions. And then there's that one champ.. I think hes a pikey. Is he a boxer or mma? Idk I don't follow sports. But anyway niggers can't even touch his skill.

You don't see as many white football stars but that's because white culture has been subverted away from things that build community such as youth sports games so less white kids are encouraged to participate.

Why not kill everyone but the 1st place everytime then? Niggers are lazy and quick to get complacent if you show them the slightest chance to relax

Kenyans and Ethiopians pretty much dominate the marathon.

reaction time is a product of the computational speed of the brain, they may have fast reacting muscles but not a fast reacting brain. This is why for instance the chinese excel at ping pong (no need for extreme strength or physique but requires the brain to do an extraordinary amount of math in a short span) and blacks fail abysmally at it. This carries over into many sports and activities, whites excel when there is a balance of both required physique and reaction speed.

End thread.

It's America that has an unhealthy obsession with niggers

Caucasoids have better ability for myofibrillar hypertrophy, that's growth of the part of the muscle responsible for raw strength.

Africoids have better ability for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, that's growth of the part of the muscle that stores glycogen, which is water and carbs used for energy.

This means nigs are generally better at endurance sports while whites are better at strength sports. You see blacks dominating in track and whites dominating in wrestling and weightlifting. Well… the past 3 strongest men in Olympic weightlifting have been Iranian, and they also dominate in boxing and wrestling, so I don't know how Holla Forums will defend that one.

Some other observations:
Nigs can't swim because their bone density isn't evolved for buoyancy, they have to fight harder against sinking. This is an area whites also dominate.

Asian females dominate the women's weightlifting competitions. It's specifically Chinese "women" holding all the records. I suspect they are trannies since China cheats at everything and Asians are androgynous, not to mention they select athletes from child so they probably condition them.

Spics aren't particularly good at anything except the wall jump… jk

Homo Erectus has fast twitch muscles.

Also due to this greater capacity to store water, blacks have the edge in bodybuilding. The high rep, body part specific workouts are designed to grow the muscle's sarcoplasms rather than the myofibrils responsible for strength. That doesn't mean they're just wearing a bloated suit of water, as its impossible to train endurance without strength or vice versa, just ways to better target one over the other.

So those big nigs you see aren't as strong as a white man that size, or a somewhat smaller white man. Of course someone without knowledge of training thinks bigger = stronger. It's a good indicator, but the type of conditioning is very important.

I would recommend doing a strength routine if you want to get fit. Your fitness should be based on function, not looks. Bodybuilder muscles are hungry and not as strong as they could be, that's not good in a fight or SHTF.

Can you source this one? Finally a possible real answer to the mystery of the anvil niggers

Use a joogle alternative and search "black bone density"

Interesting story: they found Rodney King at the bottom of a pool in his apartment complex after he OD'd on coke, it's typical to find a black body sunken after a drowning while everyone else floats.

Strange that he lived in an apartment complex in a shitty neighborhood after he got all those millions…

The Med

And Jews aren't the smartest either. Go figure.

Blacks are UNBEATABLE at running away from women they got pregnant

Can't out run a bullet…..yet they do try.

The worlds strongest men don't do pussy olympic lifts. They do squats and deadlifts. Please see:
You won't see that at the olympics.

81 men have run 100m race in less than 10 seconds. Of them, Christophe Lemaitre is the only white man. He first ran 9.92sec in July 2010.

clearly some biological difference is at play

olympic lifts are way more demanding and 'compound' than powerlifting moves.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed2Gr-muaDk

very true, they aren't glorified by euros in soccer at all

Sometimes it's the small chuckles that get me the most.

football isn't nigger centric. It's more diverse than that. Spics are glorified just as much.

While you clappistanis glorify niggers exclusively

To be fair though, 2 of them are in a sport that more Norwegians compete in actively than the rest of europe put together.

Niggers are better at sprinting because of structural differences (longer limbs relative to their torso and longer Achilles tendon/higher calves). That is pretty much it. At every other athletic endeavor, blacks are average or worse (swimming for example).

It's structural. Not anything to do with muscle fiber composition or anything like that. That frog must be built somewhat like a nigger.

The reason why niggers are overrepresented in the NFL and NBA is simple. It has nothing to with elite skill. It has everything to do with the fact that the owners of these sports team know that niggers are dumb as rocks and easily controllable, especially if you give them some money and hookers and cocaine.

Niggers are okay at basketball because they have long arms and are often tall, they fall short in the tactics department though, that's why most trainers are hwhite, even the one for the Nigerian team in the Olympics.
In any case asSpain and Lithuania play great ball, and Yugoslavs too and they're all white.

Never see any niggers in cycle events.

The overwhelming majority of sports are dominated by whites and asians.

They'd probably dominate at strongman too. If that link is powerlifting, the shit where fat guys move weight like 4"… lol, that's not as good a measure of strength as Olympic lifting. Oly lifts require the entire body and extreme mobility to master. Crossfit is the reason they seem like pussy lifts, crossfit is fucking retarded. But these guys can go ass to ankles with 4-500lbs over their heads, that trumps powerlifting. Maybe not strongman because some of those competitions require endurance as well, so it may be a better measure of overall strength.

Question, do you really think your boys could beat those subhuman Slavs and Persians if they trained specifically for powerlifting and strongman?

The ones that can ride bikes good are too busy making a living stealing bikes in the ghetto

Kek

oldass meme incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

The Kazakh that won that set the world record in Olympic lift in the light weight is a fucking monster though.

5' 9" Weight 168lbs lift 471lb…

Niggers and arabs in sport everywhere in white countries is also a social construct as the lefties like to say.
Even if you're good at sports and white you can be sure your parents aren't gonna let you do your 40h of training per week if you've got shitty grades.
Meanwhile for niggers that that's basically the only way out of the hood that could provide them with income that doesn't involve narcotics (other than taking some), because nobody seriously thinks they're gonna succeed in school and have a normal good paying job anyway.
That's far more of a reason as to why there are so many niggers/kebab in European teams. Because white people are far more pressure to get education.

Danish people fighting against the hordes to protect our littlebrothers up north?

Iranians are Indo-European Persians.

Kek

Deadlift is probably the best measure of pure total body strength. It is not technique dependent like Olympic lifting is. Olympic lifts are impressive, but are too technical to be a measure of pure maximal strength.

Nah I'd say squats are better for overall strength.
I'm only average sized and the most deadlifting I've seen is those fags and Crossfit/Biofit

Yup even most sports teams are owned by jews.

Olympic lifts are bullshit because the weight classes all favor guys that are like 5 feet tall, so the chinese win all the events. Worlds strongman is a much better competition to see who's the strongest in real world situations.

Hell yea, Phelps just tied a 2100+ year record.

All three power lifts are good measures. Deadlift is best overall (…because it is my best lift heh).

All around, whites are just generally better as an average. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule, but you will often find a team full of niggers being led by a strong and dominant white.

nomies are easily manipulated. Niggers can't into MMA.

You sound kind of insecure and I'm not even shilling.

Niggers do have faster twitch muscles and generally significantly higher vertical jumps due to slightly different leg muscle structure.

For this reason, niggers are generally more successful in sports like basketball and running than whites. The best basketball players are black and the top long distance runners are from Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania. These aren't arguments, they are objective facts.

It is also why they are fairly successful in combat sports, but to a lesser degree.

Whites are better at sports that require greater endurance and subject you to physical extremes. Although niggers are better at long distance running, they generally suck at ultramarathons or anything that's ultra long distance. Similarly, there are no black strongmen of note besides Mark Henry - almost all are white.

Blacks generally suck at swimming, cycling, fencing, hockey, and to some extent soccer.

There are, however, cultural reasons that are partially to blame. Growing up in a poor neighborhood in Brooklyn, I mostly played basketball as a kid because I did not have any money for special equipment to do other sports. For this reason, I can play ball as well as any nigger even though I'm white. If more whites grew up playing basketball, there would be significantly more whites in the NBA, just as there would be more blacks in non-black sports if given the opportunity.

Although there are some physical differences, I suspect that cultural differences and intelligence are the biggest defining characteristic for success in sports. Why do you think some of the best basketball players are mulattos? They have higher intellect than full blacks, so they generally have a higher basketball IQ than niggers and make better plays.

pick one

but they are less successful than whites or latinos or asians given the numbers.
also
They nver won a war.
Because whites would raher have a real and productive job.

ok I'll admit that but its not
very useful irl.

also

Blacks have a disproportionately large representation in MMA and boxing given their population size.

Don't be retarded. War isn't a sport. Black nations are poor, dumb and disorganized, and have terrible technology.

You completely missed the point. Even addressing your completely irrelevant statement, professional athletes make up such a small percentage of the population that even if the argument were that "whites would rather have a real and productive job", most whites would quit their 'real and productive job' to earn $15 mil/year for playing ape hoop if they could.

very useful irl.

Again, most sports are not very useful irl and many Olympians work day jobs because they make no money.

Athletics is listed three times on your list and one of them is black. Nevermind that blacks dominate both in long-distance running and even more so in sprinting.

Oh wow, almost every world record in athletic events is held by Africans or African-Americans.

So we can undeniably see that blacks dominate in all running events.

ALMAZ AYANA JUST BTFO A 24 YEAR OLD WORLD RECORD IN THE 10KM BUT 15 SECONDS

HER COMPATRIOTS SWEPT THE RACE FOR SILVER AND BRONZE.

W E W
E
W

FUCK THAT IT WAS OVER A MINUTE FASTER

WOW

Cant wait for some snow, it keeps the jews away

White man throwing champs.

Niggers are better at the primitive sport of running (but worse than most other animals). The white man uses tools, so is better at throwing, etc.

Also didn't know the triple jump record was a white guy. That surprises me.

Blacks just have better athletic childhoods period. I am fully convinced that whites would dominate them in every sport except running if both were subjected to similar training through childhood.

Funny thing there is that the Patriots are the dominant football team despite not really having the best athletes? Why? Because their coach prizes intellect and teamwork and calculates that into whether a player is worth having. Not coincidentally they are also the whitest team in the NFL.

Olympics aren't a measure of the average guy. They are the top of the top, the best of the best. At that level, your genes play a huge difference. If any one race has just a slight genetic/physiological advantage, it'll become enormous when you measure the best.

yeah, those are winter olympics, you do realize that most of continental europe does not have the environment for such sports, right?

Literal cucks. They probably already had many sessions of prepping a bull.

nice damage control kike
the average african american is either skinnyfat or obese
obesity is a huge problem for nigs in usa

youtube.com/watch?v=e8DpYLbvW48

This is Christophe Lemaitre. He's the only white man that has run 100m in less than 10 seconds.
He ran that time when he was in his early 20's.

It's interesting to see that at the beginning of the race he's behind the blacks but then he powers ahead of them. I believe this is a lack of "fast-twitch" muscle fibers people have been talking about.

He's by far the most intelligent sprinter of the 81 sprinters that have ran 100m sub 10 seconds.

"In addition to his career in athletics, Lemaitre attends the University of Savoy, where he is studying for a professional bachelor's degree in industrial electrical engineering and computer science."

Usain Bolt might be a faster sprinter than Christophe, but Christophe is probably 40-50 IQ points above Usain.

The thing that the (((tribe))) does is highlight individual accomplishments of other races and compares them to whites as an attempt to demoralize us. They do this with blacks and sprinting and Asians and intelligence. Whites are much more well rounded.

Part of it is the fact that nogs hit puberty a couple of years earlier than Whites. They get a growth spurt and get filtered into elite sporting programs. In White countries you don't see this as much. Look at the Aussie basketball team.. the only threat to USA getting the Olympic gold and it's a team of White guys from a nation of 22million. No nogs to get in the way of White player development.

every championship football team is heavily white

Look at how they play vidyas to see how their reflexes are hint: bretty gud
they're fast but not good in a practical sense, nogs could get good at dragon ball z or dark souls but couldn't catch something if you threw it at them.

Maybe, but the nfl is 70% black and college about the same. That's a yuge over representation

No thanks, bro.

pick one

Anyone playing in the nfl is an elite athlete. Most college players would be considered elite athletes in their age group. Plenty of brilliant sportsmen miss out on a championship because they are in the wrong team.

I'm not saying nogs are amazing, I'm pointing out reasons why they are over represented in some sports.

Whites are by far the best at endurance it's not even close. Blacks are only like a second or less faster than whites in the 100m.

Recruiters are Jews.

Incorrect.

Nobody can ski like us, fam.

We may suck at football, but by Odin, we can fucking ski.

One part of the reason isn't a myth at all - Basketball Americans are the products of eugenics. (((Slave traders))) and slave owners would selectively breed africans who exhibited things that would make them more valuable to the people buying slaves, the plantation owners. Things like strength, endurance, and what we would call athleticism were maintained and enhanced through selective breeding. Slaves were forced to breed with other slaves that exhibited these qualities. Have you ever noticed how much actual africans suck at sports? The only africans that are good at athletics are Ethiopians; they're good at long distance running.

The other part is that sports don't require as much discipline as other fields, such as classical music and academics. Before all of you jump on me, this is what I mean: when you practice sports, the majority of the time you're actually playing/participating in the sport while you practice. Yes, you need to do other exercises and drills peripherally and wake up early sometimes, but the majority of the time used to practice sports is actually playing the sport. In contrast, look at how long it takes a scientist, scholar, classical musician, engineer to become proficient in their field, have a career in it, and participate in the activity they study. It takes a very long time before the classical musician has a full time job in an orchestra, before the scientist or engineer completes their study and enters the workforce.

In short, Basketball Americans have high time preference and sports couples well with that fact. It doesn't take a genius to learn the rules of football, basketball, baseball, track & field, or any sport. Waking up early and having a White coach tell you how to win isn't difficult. Because of eugenics, a number of them are already predispositioned to have talent/athletic ability.

How many Basketball-Americans are classical musicians? Not many.

How many Basketball-Americans are engineers? Not many.

How many Basketball-Americans are scientists? Not many.

How many Basketball-Americans are farmers? Not many.

i don't think this says what you think it does

Its mostly just American niggers that are good at sport, Lithuania is ranked second in the world at Basketball with the US first. No US slaves and whites are the best at Basketball.

over half your people are fuck ugly. Sweden, Finland, and Denmark are better.

Fencing, Archery and cross-country skiing the only mans' sports on the list. The rest are a bit gay.

White technology will allow us to create gods. All records today will be broken by children of tomorrow.

I bet a lot of the sports teams are owned or somehow influenced by kikes, similar to the USA; and they prefer to have niggers glorified over whites because degeneracy is innate to the jew.

Because niggers are so shit, and normies are unable to say that.

A lot of suburban white lardasses spend a significant part of their free time watching and discussing this shit too. It was all these guys talked about, literally ALL they talked about at several jobs I had. They know this and push this shit as a way of making these tools sympathetic to blacks, because they watch these simians in tight shiny pants run around into each other for hours. This is a disease and intellectual limitation they foster in white men.

This is true. I would throw guys that looked like monsters and buff in martial arts grappling. I'm in shape but never had that gnarled defined looking muscle. A lot of people work out cosmetically.

Smaller brains have faster reactions surely?

It's not a genetical advantage. Everybody living in high altitude for some time get that feature. It doesn't change the structure of hemoglobine but the structure of the cell, IIRC.