Brit/pol/ #1131: Share the Load Edition

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tom-watson-labour-party-deputy-leader-untenable-high-court-appeal-fails-a7183341.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734076/I-ve-seen-evidence-blame-Diana-s-death-lies-bodyguards-Man-protected-Princess-six-years-says-security-stopped-getting-Mercedes.html

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/11/nuclear-espionage-charge-for-china-firm-with-one-third-stake-in-hinkley-point

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/british-schoolgirl-kadiza-sultana-islamic-state-killed_uk_57ac9e32e4b08ab70dc17f83?ncid=tweetlnkukhpmg00000001
order-order.com/2016/08/11/islington-corbynistas-no-one-can-win-without-support-israeli-ambassador/
twitter.com/Politico_Daily/status/763776243254882305
theverge.com/2016/8/11/12439990/facebook-unblockable-ads-defeated-by-adblock-plus
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4x9eir/british_schoolgirl_who_fled_uk_to_join_isis/
twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/763805262247518216
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html
independent.ie/incoming/canada-to-allow-medical-patients-to-grow-own-cannabis-34958545.html
unisa.edu.au/Global/EASS/MnM/Publications/Islamophobia_report.pdf
xvideos.com/video7123679/38eueudybeb3beh2j2js7du#_tabComments
enidblytonsociety.co.uk/book-details.php?id=710&title=Enid Blyton's Magazine Annual Number 1
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kadiza-sultana-killed-isis-syria-air-strike-bethnal-green-london-schoolgirl-ran-away-a7185801.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html
vid.me/fKEX/unknown-guy-beating-a-deer-with-a-hardcover-text
vocaroo.com/i/s0HZ01HfCdgQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1FUIxElhCbj
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/theresa-may-asks-argentina-to-discuss-falklands-flights-and-oil/
theguardian.com/money/2006/sep/17/tuitionfees.students
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-fascist-nazi-song-gas-them-all-ukip-brexit-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-eugenie-blasted-security-experts-8604631
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Catagorically untrue.

3rd for I hate all niggers

1st for nige

Pope is satanist.

NTH FOR BASED GINNS

6th for England being a Celtic kingdom

Reminder that papists are cucks regardless of the pope

Daily reminder to argue against protectionism is to argue in favour of consolidation of an (((international financier))) class, leading to the destruction of Nation-states for the God of Mammon.

Just fuck my thread number up

First for dead political careers

42th for avatar rights

imagine going on a cross USA road trip with Ginnie

Who else /wasabullyatschool/

I think he'll be back when BoJo ousts May after about a decade.

This has gone too far.

She would make you stop every 2 hours for a new pack of ciggies and a ginsters. It would be shit.

and to change her nappy, but it would still be fun

I was bullied halfway between primary school, and in high school I was the bully tbh

Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life.

I'm Scottish, but close enough I guess.

The last day in yr 6 I threw a rugby ball at a kids' face and knocked him out cold. Didn't even get in trouble.

The miserable, sorry state of my life now is probably eternal revenge for how much of a cunt I was at school.

I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race… To think of these stars that you see overhead at night, these vast worlds which we can never reach. I would annex the planets if I could; I often think of that. It makes me sad to see them so clear and yet so far.

REMEBER IF YOU WERE BORN ON THIS ISLAND YOU WON THE LOTTERY

See lad

Did the cucks at Oxford actually get his statue removed in the end?

I don't think so.

Who /martincarthy/ here?

I used to get loads of lines, although lines don't really have an effect on a bad child when its just a piece of paper. I used to just burn them or stuff them somewhere. They don't have an effect when theres no consequences for not doing them tbh.

AYY LMAO

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/british-schoolgirl-kadiza-sultana-islamic-state-killed_uk_57ac9e32e4b08ab70dc17f83?ncid=tweetlnkukhpmg00000001

We need mass immigration because our social services are overloaded, lads

We also need to build more houses, because the population is too high

And they're overloaded because of the tories, lad

I got lines for playing football in the cloak room, but my eacher purposely made the written statement about 4 lines long so I ended up writing close to 400. He was a twat.

being the underdogs of history to rise to be the most powerful nation in the world and only contender for the coveted prize title of Global Empire feels good tbh

why would you take a book to a demo? was Brand there doing signings?

The taig version sounds better but is less authentic.

Wew

I was the anti-bully. People used to try picking on me because I had long hair, was a bit chubby and a bit androgynous but I'd just beat them up for it.

((((oy vey))))

order-order.com/2016/08/11/islington-corbynistas-no-one-can-win-without-support-israeli-ambassador/

Feels weird looking back tbh

Playing Pokemon yellow on an emulator.
I used to play this all the time when I was in early secondary school. It's a thousand times superior to that shite Pokemon Go these new kids have. The feels are coming back.

I share this feel.

that whole bit where early ISIS was formed mostly of captured iraqi army POW's from americas iraq invasion and was funded and armed by the Obama administration just skips by these people doesnt it?

GOOD

BASED RUSSIANS

I think everyone used to do that, back when those shitty websites were around that could play them in the browser.

It's cringey as fuck looking back tbh, used to wear a black shirt instead of a white one as well.

It was the same shit every day
The butthurt could have had an NHS ward dedicated to it

Good thing she didn't make it back to the UK where the tax payer would pay for her right to family life.

trip on ttpw

This may be the most offensive thing ever posted on Holla Forums

Nah lad, the true feeling is playing it on a gameboy, I used to have a gameboy original.
still do at my mothers house in a box somewhere of my old stuff
Just saved it on my PC, using an emulator, it's pretty comfy, gonna try and catch'em all.

Just banter lad.

Good lad

Has there been any progress on the Brexit front? I feel like there's been a vote and then nothing.

Was playing my gameboy colour on the side of the rugby pitch on sportsday tbh. Left my bag by mistake and some cunt stole it.

I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD

The trick is too have witty responses lad, you don't just punch them out of nowhere, thats weird tbh.

She's still got a few more years in her, r-right lads?

I feel for you lad, we can't have anything nice these days thanks to scally chavs and niggerish foreigners.
Look on amazon and ebay for another lad, don't let them beat your love for it.

I wish he finished the job tbh. Those Kraut bastards are going to destroy Europe with the amount shit they are importing.

Fuck the Germans.

imagine if you were in africa and if someone stole your game boy it would be legal to machete them to death

yes… a few. You need to impregnate her now.

She needs to quit drinking and smoking so much.

Under a decade till her ovaries dry up

Lost interest in it after that, couldn't afford another one so i just forgot all about it, miss this metal gear game i had on it.
HATED HOW THEY NEVER CHANGED IT TOO COLOUR FOR THE BRITISH RELEASE AND KEPT THE COLOR

Hello MoralityOfficial

Did a cartwheel in the corridors during class once, head master came around the corner while i was doing it.

Yes. It was then ground down and scattered locally

You disgusting piece of nigger filth.

bullies are the real weirdos tbh

chat shit then can't handle it when someone gets physical

That's a very good feel lad, can think of few things I would like less

Actually kill yourself.

Its weird to do it out of nowhere lad, you usually chat shit before you punch the bully.

OH DEAR! HOW SAD! NEVERMIND!!
British Schoolgirl Kadiza Sultana who left the UK to join Daesh has been killed in an airstrike on her home in the Daesh stronghold of Raqqa
twitter.com/Politico_Daily/status/763776243254882305

that was me too, I got bullied by one guy in primary school so in secondary I made a point of getting in fights with all the "bullies" so I never got picked on even though I was a chubby mong with long hair

"British"

Would help to read the thread lad.

I bought a really cheap looking plastic pellet gun from a class mate during french class, the teacher saw it, got triggered, went crying out of the room. Next thing I know the police had been called, I was thrown out of the school along with the lad who sold it to me for ttwo weeks, the police looked perplexed by it all. The French teacher refused to teach me from then on out. Looking back it was some real pathetic shit.
I was only 12

I never had one but there was a game called Monster Max that I played on emulator. really good game and incredible how they programmed it on such limited resources.

>Liam DS [email protected]/* */ 1h

We should get back to tranny bashing tbh

Watch out ttpw

Poles need to fuck off tbh

BRITISH
CIVIC
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We should bring civilisation to these backwards people.

I ain't clicking Huffpost nigger lad

Yanks are a cultural desert. The horrifying thing is, it's catching.

The things they did with the gameboy where amazing, they made resident evil on the colour in the same style as the ps1, was hard to play but it was impressive as fuck.

I feel sorry for you lad, up north in Scotland the schools weren't as pozzed as that until recently.

Over heard some yanks in NEXT asking why the signs said "woman's clothing first floor", yet they were on the first floor and couldn't find it

Facefuck think they are invincible
…much keks
theverge.com/2016/8/11/12439990/facebook-unblockable-ads-defeated-by-adblock-plus

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4x9eir/british_schoolgirl_who_fled_uk_to_join_isis/

get a load of this cuck taking Nige's name in vain

This was almost 15 years ago in the north east of England. My primary school was very comfy, a fully Christian, prays every morning school. But everything changed during secondary school.

Good cuck.

Jesus Christ.

Good evening lads.

Why did I have to find Holla Forums, lads? I as a fat dumb NEET who was never taught discipline or responsibility doesn't need the responsibility of the entire huwhite race on my shoulders

15+12=/= 30

I'll never forget Rotherham. I'll never forget what these politicians have done to England, and what these invaders have done to English children. People tend to gloss over it but it will always stick in my mind.

Watch it, lad. Don't radicalise yourself.

if the fate of our nation relies on fat dumb NEET autists
then we're kinda fucked tbh lad

It's time to get fucking angry, lad.

wew lad.

It should motivate you to get out of your NEETdom then lad

Dammaz Kron
tbh lads

CALM DOWN, LAD

He'll die of massive heart failure before the fat cunt does anything worthwhile.

That's insensitive, lad. You know my family has a history of heart problems.

Well I am already on my way, lad.

That's true tbh. I'll never do anything politically. smh.

muh Russians guna invade the world
twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/763805262247518216

Been for your walk today lad?

*started looking for a job yet?*

Someone needs to shoop this into something related to Brit/pol/.

Rotherham is a must, ofc.

woah there lad. With talk like that you could get this place banned here in the UK.

Tone it down please.

I've no sympathy for you lad, you'll end up going in your sleep.

no lad i will not calm down

No job yet, lad, and yes.

I used to wish for that tbh. But don't worry, lad. I am losing weight now.

What? When'd this miracle happen?

Deserved it

Nice work tbh.

Kek
i fear this
I want to die on my feet in a happening not peacefully in my jeep

I've lost a lot of weight before, lad. I know how to do it. Tbh slimmed down so much last time I got too much attention tbh.

Is that a lefty/pol/ meme?

pirates can be pretty sexy tbh lad

it reeks of one for sure

I always think about this though, wouldn't really make a difference which way you went. But I've always wanted to die while away. Is it just a primal fear of not wanting to die asleep?

I don't want to be an uncle, lads. I am not ready. I'll never be tbh, kids hate me.

Does anyone have more of those AnCap memes but adapted for lefties?

You'll be THAT uncle lad.

I will never forget, nor will I stop reminding people.

If you want me to stop convincing everyone I meet that multi-racial societies put their children at risk of being raped then you will have to cut out my tongue.

I'm not taking any moral high ground and certainly not saying LOL LETS ALL GOT VALHALLA SHIELD BRUVVA its just interesting how this mentality is still instilled in us

What does "THAT uncle" mean, lad? I don't want to be that uncle

How many Quintessentials have been rekt by CYKA BYLAT strikes?

Any infographics so I can have a chuckle?

What if you get killed in your sleep during the happening?

How is getting attention a bad thing?

"uncle user is coming around son"
"ugggggggh"

Have you tried to convince your brother that impregnating a single mummy is a bad idea and he's a cuck?

lad but im not christian
i dont believe in an afterlife I just want to die shedding my blood for Britain on the shores of our Albion tbh

beats me

pfffffft they can try sneaking into my shithole
only chance ill die in my sleep in a happening is if my flat gets 7/11'd or if a stray rocket hits my bedroom in the night

What happened to gove?

fuck this, i'm going for a run

I can't handle it, lad. Also, it just makes people's disappointment in me bigger when they realise I am a fucking social retard once I open my mouth tbh.

AHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GOT AN UNCLE LIKE THAT

No, lad. I deserve this. I just didn't think he would be this retarded.

It's normal to get a boner from the friction of someone sitting on your lap, lad.

Sulking and getting bitched at for failing by his fat, ugly, grasping wife

Even when that someone is your 3 year old nephew or neice?
This is why you're going to be "THAT" Uncle.

I don't know, lad. I've never had someone like that sit on my lap.

Who else here had a great uncle?
Mines used to come round everyday in his transit tbh

Lad, it's your duty to try and stop your family making stupid decisions

I recently convinced a friend not to marry an Asian girl who had cucked him in the past

Kekked but I wouldn't be in a flat in a Happening lad, it'll be the first thing ragheads ackbar.

They love blowing up tall buildings, some primal urge implemented by inbreeding tbh.

Just be the strong, silent type. Wenches like a bit of mystery.

It's getting you hot under the collar just thinking about it isn't it, you dirty bastard.

What a shit post.

Your post is shit lad.

Are we talking actually Asian or the BBC's defintion of "Asian"?

If so, how the fuck do you get cucked by either? Is he white?

What's your family shame lads?

One of my great-grand uncles was a founding member of the British communist party and supposedly a friend of Lenin's

comfy tune
she is a pig though

It's not a shitpost, it's a post that is shit.

Like yours

My great grandad used the fact he was a coal miner to not join up in ww2

i think its got something to do with being descended from jews
the jews hated, envied and loathed the etemenanki of babylon because it made their temple look like a mudhut filled with shit
they dont want something bigger and better than them hence the burj dubai eyesore project

How embarrassing

I know, lad. I failed.

How do I do that without being awkward, lad? Also I get stressed easily, and I am sure that is visible.

No. I like kids, but not in that way.

Paedophile, I'm reporting you to the police lad.

I'm not a paedophile, lad.

You might actually be onto something lad.

I think you mean the whole of Dubai, the skyline is fucking atrocious and every time I see Dubai square I feel like projectile vomiting

It's not hard lad, just say what you mean as short as you can and don't ramble on. As for getting stressed, just focus on your breathing.

Too late, you're reported.

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/act-parliament-passes-religious-vilification-laws-20160804-gqlagu.html
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Theu can't shitpost their way out of this one

East Asian

He is white but very beta, never really had any girls when we were at school.

Then he found a Chink gf on his STEM course who was a lot more outgoing than him (fucking irritating though), got quite involved with her and they've been going out for a couple of years.

After a while she started brazenly flirting with other guys (probably more, to the extent that once on a night out she started kissing a guy when he left the room for ten minute, but he just put up with it and they even moved in together after that.

She's been nagging him to commit more because her family have been pressuring her to, but I think I helped persuade him not to. Hopefully they break up soon.

You have to take it back, lad.

SAYING I AM NOT A PAEDOPHILE ISN'T PROOF THAT I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the shitskins like to live in a desert
they build a god awful islamic post modern city in the desert
they Hemorrhage money building it
it comes to the point where they realize 'hey we're gonna need tourism bucks to stay afloat'
and so they promote tourism
while keeping their backwards as shit islamic laws meaning no alcohol, no drugs, no gambling, no nightlife, no movies, music, beaches, women must wear hijab outside the hotels and anyone caught having extramarital sex is executed
and they wonder why noone goes to fucking shitskinland

I suppose coal is a valuable resource during war time though

You should probably go on the run if you don't want them to catch you, the report has been filed lad, they'll probably be onto you later this night or tomorrow morning.

this happened under a conservative government too

wew

WEW

I wonder how they rated that

All his mates joined up but he didn't

my mother purchased a book from owen jones for my birthday. I think I am going to kill her

if you are talking about Dubai, you can drink there

She has some good banter, she knows tbh

congrats australia you have literally got thoughtcrime now
I'm in hell lads, this is a nightmare i cant wake up from

i thought that was only if you're in the specially designated hotels

Serves you right for being a dirty racist tbh.

It's a cat, lad.

Why don't you get a dog if you want something that likes human company?

Read it. You might enjoy the intellectual act of reading opposing views. You can also see why his work is considered juvenile and weak by real Sociologists

WHY

Oof, must have gotten an earful from the wives for that then…

Is it as horribly pseudo-intellectual as the title/cover art suggest?

oh, i was in one of those hotels i guess.
and at the airport
and in the planes

independent.ie/incoming/canada-to-allow-medical-patients-to-grow-own-cannabis-34958545.html

CURRENT YEAR

Your Mums a legend, lad.

because dogs are so much work and makes me stress out, lad. Also dogs don't like me anyway. Probably for the same reason kids and people don't like me. I just make people feel uneasy for some reason, and no, it's not because I am fat as I've had this shit my entire life.

Asshurt woman detected

yeah i think if you're caught with a beer outside their designated zones though you're in for the chop

The bint really isn't that attractive.

this is the report that justifies the law

unisa.edu.au/Global/EASS/MnM/Publications/Islamophobia_report.pdf

Get a little dog (big ones need a lot of work and you are a big lad atm) from a puppy, take good care of it and it will love you, lad.

fuck i know people that go to that uni

Fucking hell, you did your duty a thousand times over saving him from that cruel fate.

I got a vibe of "tiger mum" in their future tbh.

Yes.
YES.
YES.

I need this.

Be careful with that lad, most dogs need a lot of work, even the small ones. I have 2 westies and they take loads of effort.

I guess what we have isn't islamaphobia then since we KNOW why we hate the kebab

im from half chan. how do i fit in here?

Jesus Christ, Orientals really are sub-human

Aren't small dogs even more energetic? Also dogs cost more money.

its pure marxists propagandic cancer.opened the book randomly and it was talking shit about the bbc having no bias and being impartial

I meant big dogs need you to be in fair shape. You can take a small dog to the park and throw a ball from a bench if you get tired. That will give it sufficient exercise.

You don't

Fuck off.

Sure…..

Depends on the breed honestly, terriers are very energetic.

now now lad ive seen dutch women filter other peoples liquid shit into their rectum before being railed by a horse
theres sum really sick shit on dis here intertubes

she was serious about it because I like "conspiracy theories"

That's my prediction anyway.

So do I, but I don't buy books about them when there's more than enough I can tinfoil about for free on certain forums.

Your mum's a fucking pleb.

What is a good small non gay dog?

Lad don't listen to the yanks.

Nah, lad. I would not have kids with a fat person. Being fat is bad for the kids.

A Fox.

It's a shit uni

islamophobia is defined in it as

Would this include "I thin western civilisation is better than islam"?

This is bullshit

It does not separate criticism of Islam from criticism of Muslims, who are just poor souls who have not embraced the Lord Jesus Christ

This defines Christianity as islamophobic. Which is a now criminal.

NO WORRIES MATES?!?
NAH, MATE. WE GOT WORRIES NOW

Your love of Ginnie would override this instinct.

I know you too well. I'm GCHQ observant.

Is your mum single?

Shame the Staffordshire Terrier has become associated with scum.

Its a great dog if lovingly and carefully trained.

Are you Scottish by any chance or do you just like him?

No bully lad I like him too

Thank you all for supporting Israel!

You don't start off by saying you're from cuckchan.
Now piss off back there you SJW loving cuck boy.

Well, yeah. But I'd make her slim down first.

They are beautiful dogs tbh. Are there any cons with them?

no she's not. she is also a christian fundamentalist so i don't know what compelled her to buy it

I love mel gibson.
Actually, I really just miss Mel Gibson.

its historically illiterate socialist gibberish written up by pseudomarxist feminists
guarantee these bastards never interviewed a Copt or an Assyrian to find out their views on Islamaphobia

haha

Can't wait for his new movie tbh.

That's mainly the problem with them, the people that own them don't train them right or at all and they become bad dogs 90% of the time.

He has two films out this year, lad.

LITTLE CUTE DOGS

BATTYBOY DETECTED

ah yes

whoa wait, this is the chart from page 10 of their report

I GUESS 1.2% DOESN'T SOUND AS GOOD AS 10%

Looks like Gordon is going to completely shut out any Holla Forums tier comments

I'm surprised the grave marker hasn't been destroyed yet.

WESTIES TBH LADS

Confirmed for being bullied.
You little
BATTYBOY

let the Melposting continue!

bored of him tbh
he's such a fucking whinger

Poorly trained ones are a public nuisance. Most recent canine-related injuries or deaths have been by Staffordshire Terriers.

They are also known to be quite stubborn, not unlike Boxers and therefore difficult to train well. They need careful, calm and unyielding guidance to reach their potential.

Luckily, due to their popularity, they are in abundance. I'd recommend you avoid a rescue one unless it is a pup or you are very confident in training dogs.

xvideos.com/video7123679/38eueudybeb3beh2j2js7du#_tabComments

Lads listen to this.

they're too hairy for me, lad. And they look gay.

This thread is now a Mel Gibson thread.

Worth it tbh.

He's making a comeback lad, you can't stop Mel.

Don't do these things to me lad.

It's so far away.

they already had the law written.
this report just puts steel in the glove

JUST

This might be where I drop him too tbh. I liked that he would comment, but if he isn't even going to do that anymore, fuck him. You can't claim to have an open mind, then shut out something you're afraid to be "brainwashed" by… he says, while claiming that there is evidence of immigration being a good so there is no need for debate on that.

THIS IS A TOLERATION THREAD

ONLY CRITICISM OF WHITE BRITISH PEOPLE IS ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT

RAF have seen the possibility and don't tend to fuck around with defending such a thing

My point is that the "ginnie is a pig" poster is obviously a woman. That's how women speak of each other when they're jealous. A man would say something along the lines of "eh, she's not my type, lad"…..women make it personal. That poster is obviously an ugly femanon who sees Ginnie as a threat for some fucking reason.

I've heard they are bad with other dogs. Is it possible to socialise them well enough to be just fine? Also what exactly does stubbornness mean when it comes to training? That's basically the negative things I've heard about them, stubbornness and unfriendly to other dogs.

It comes out around my birthday as well tbh, nice present just from big Mel.

enidblytonsociety.co.uk/book-details.php?id=710&title=Enid Blyton's Magazine Annual Number 1

time for a book burning, I say

I have been reading that report.

It is hard to articulate just how absurd the modern hard left’s take on the world is. Marxism really did break academia’s ability to critically think.

The wall is the only fit answer to those that dwell in these deviant institutions.

The people who constructed that report are devils, Muslims are just savages. Wall the former and remove the later.

Socialisation is most easily done at dog training classes. They will have times specifically for it.

Stubbornness means exactly what is sounds. Failure to listen to you, ignoring your reinforcement, even doing to opposite of what you say. Patience is key to getting over it.

my grandad had a westie, proper one
great dog, a lazy friendly little thing great around kids because they cant really bite and they're really obedient
i remember one time he took it down the park to let him loose and it was lazy as ever until it spotted a rabbit
caught the bunny eventually and absolutely tore it to shreds then brought the bloody gobbets back in his bloodstained gob wagging its tiny tail as happy as a clam

I post that ginnie is a pig
I'm a man
It's not her fault. someone compared her to Isabel Hardman and ginnie so just so far below her on all levels, by all metrics, she made ginnie look like a pig and that's how I'll always think of her.

because she's a pig

beerroot on chaturbate lads

there are no girls on the internet lad…

Boxer dogs are right divs. Very possessive and they never seem to grow up.

My 2 westies are really energetic at times, they like to tear up the garden and dig holes. I agree they're really friendly dogs, never shy or bad with strangers wanting to talk or pat them.

Why would it be like that, lad? I hear they are really loving dogs so why wouldn't they listen? smh

don't want dead rabbits or holes in my garden tbh.

ttpw is a girl

pic not a boxer by the way, it's a rottie cross

Your estrogen levels are obvious, darling.

i'm sure you're very handsome lad

they are avid hole diggers unfortunately since they are hunting dogs

ttpw is an abomination, moving on

what am i watching here

They were bred to be hunting dogs that dig holes tbh. They have a strong tail so they get trapped underground you can pull them out by it. Don't recommend doing it though, only in emergencies.

Lad don't tell me you saved her pictures, she was 15.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kadiza-sultana-killed-isis-syria-air-strike-bethnal-green-london-schoolgirl-ran-away-a7185801.html

awww, that's a shame

whiteknighting? reall, lads?

wew 1 girl
dont worship the females lad or this place will end up as pozzed as halfchan

ohhhhhhhh That user
Kek

It's just as bad

I think in all honesty the Staffordshire bull terrier just hates other dogs.

A well trained staffy will take commands from its master, it will hold back from launching at another dog under strict command but the second you turn your back or if it feels under immediate threat (and they are hot heads so that’s easy) it will launch into attack.

They will get on with other dogs in their pack with work mind you…

Read the profile lad, she's his pinay bride. He's about 50 and has a huge chest. Apparently it was her idea to cam for strangers on the internet, its literally a filipina bride cam whoring.

I've heard it it has partly to do to it having a different body language from other dogs, so other dogs will react to it as if it is a threat, and then the Staffy will do the same back.

i'm not white knighting, all im saying is that you are obviously extremely sexually attractive

the immorality of the 2nd of April still haunts me

lad…why…

You fucking git, least it's in a /comfy/ Autumn month.

Kek.

They've stripped of us of our right to say nigger, it's a fucking atrocity tbh.

are you being serious lad?

Yes lad, she was 15, the mods deleted her pictures after she admitted it.

Fuck off lad

Yeah lad, she's underage.

YOU HAVE THEM SAVED DON'T YOU?

I heard she was taking the piss and is 20 odd

yep underaged

this is so depressing. i can barely fap. barely.

>you will maybe never have a wife like Isabel Hardman

Why must I suffer like this, lads?

yep underaged
should of read the posts and taken the advice lad

are you trying to convince us or yourself, lad?

wait till he comes back, it gets weirder.

pretty gay tbh

I honestly doubt she's 15

LAD YOU SAVED THEM DIDN'T YOU?

does OJ here just piece words and quotes together from buzzfeed when he speaks?

there was another woman in her 20s in the same thread and she was pretty cute tbh

Go ahead and post them then if you're so confident, lad

this is exactly what he does he writes for the guardian

lad….run

i can't get in trouble for being in the thread right?

I did, she isn't 15 lad

Owen's loads are not for white women smh tbh

we're all going to the gulag for looking at them lad

>HE ACTUALLY SAVED THEM

I saved the ones on lefty/pol/ too lad

Bwaaaark bukbukbuk bwaark bwaaark

yes
you've returned to the scene of the crime lad

no they're for the AIDS research wing of the WHO

i dont wanna die in a mine lad

Who here /enjoyscertainactorsbutcantstandthemIRL/?

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are the best two examples IMO.

You're already too deep in lad.

HONOR AMONG SHITPOSTERS. FIRST TO SPEAK GETS BULLIED IN THE RE-EDUCATON CAMP.

Enjoy being in the nick lad.

tbh lad i cant even stand them in films

don't mind matt in real, can't stand benny boy.

Lads, if we go to the gulags, will we meet Ginnie there?
Will we finally have the irl meetup?

VILE

Don't be a Tory or fall for the meme that the socially and economically liberal Sharia May is somehow our ally.

keked

we need a way to find each other in the gulag tbh

christ she is a babe though

I've been dating the same girl for 9 years, since we met at school in year 10. Despite my efforts, she's become an SJW feminist. We kind of roleplay that I'm dominant in the relationship in bed because she likes it rough and being told what to do there, but she won't budge on a single social or political issue her friends or youtube vloggers and tumblr have fed her. I used to think it was cute the way she dressed but it's getting embarrassing going out with a woman who's got nose piercings and ear stretchers (she asked me before having them done if I'd like it when she was 16, I said no, she went and did it anyway and has never took the fucking septum piercing out a day since), pink hair (as of most recently, it changes every 2 weeks), pink combat boots, fishnets, and shorts that show off half her arse, and fucking cringey emo band tops like Asking Alexandria. And she flirts with guys all the fucking time behind my back and right in front of me. Tbh I am 99% certain she's slept with other men a few times over the years. She's such a bad liar. She tears up and gets defensive and angry whenever she lies about anything serious, and she's reacted that way a few times when I've confronted her about someone I suspected she was having a fling with. I should have left her the first time this behaviour came up when she was 16 but… we've fallen in habit with each other hard.

She left to go to a house party at about 8:30. She knows I hate clubs and all those sorts of things and don't ever want to go with her to them when she goes with friends, especially because of the way she acts. Now she's gone to some stranger's house (best I can tell) in a bad mood for seemingly no reason and when I said I'd come with her for once she said no. Not "you wouldn't like it". Or "it's just a girls night out". Just "no" and wouldn't explain. I am pretty certain she's meeting some Chad there or is intending to fuck a stranger in some old house people are raving in and doing degenerate drugs (btw, she still smokes fucking weed despite me stopping at 18) and alcohol. Why can't I drop her, lads? This stuff still really upsets me.

stopped reading there tbh

He was alright in EWS.

Apart from that he's a nob.

Matt's harmless really but I doubt I could be able to spend 10 minutes in the same room as him.

Sounds about right tbh.

I'm gonna shout "RARE GORDOS", "BASED NA" or "NEVER EVER" till one of you finds me, that's all I can think of.

Our codeword will be saying lad and tbh in every sentence we say

Better pic.

Lad…

Dump her and don't look back. Even if you take her back afterwards it will show her who's boss

tfw the neets kill each other off fighting over tppw

I've told him that his next video needs to be him expanding on the details of his experience being bullied at High School.

If his next video is more incoherent rambling about politics I'm going to give up on him tbh.

Ruseman is back, lad.

We can't go offering relationship advise at this time lest we be hoodwinked.

SARAH ROSEN

Yeah, it would be easy to find each other through memes. Just have to make sure not to pick up any cuckchanners

lad if we end up in a gulag together we'll know
we know every meme required to signal undercover without GCHQ ever knowing

and to all you lads spilling the beans on our based secret language shhhhhh

Is Dan Hodges leftwing or not? I can't fucking tell

Blairite, so yes.

Isabel Hardman is also a blairite, btw.

you mean rape user, dirty dirty user-kun

tbh, going to a comfy gulag would probably be an improvement in the life of most NEETS on here

I don't need anymore competition, lads

Moonlad's ballad was playing in his head.

>nigerian man tested positive for OIDS Owens Immunodeficiency Syndrome

Lad I can't stand TTPW, a hatefuck would only make me feel sympathetic.

I must destroy.

Kek, nice.

Wew lad.

a /britpol/ gulag camp with neets would drive me to suicide

just find the 22st fat fuck and congregate around him

cant imagine he'd be to hard to spot

Special KKK

It seems that the inventor of Kelloggs cornflakes, Dr John Harvey Kellogg wrote lots about Eugenics and why race mixing was bad from a scientific point of view, but the company has been trying to ban his work from the internet.

Can you help me find some pdfs user?

I feel the same way, lad. Imagine actually working, maybe even picking up a skill that would help you get a real job once you're ready, bonding with the other based NEETs etc.

Lad…

This:

Also I would like to remind everyone that we will be performing the attached video at the gulag talent contest. Some lads have expressed concern that the chorography looks to complex but it really isn’t.

I don't think you know how this works.

lad
you're so far gone you're looking forward to the forced labour

That's pretty funny, lad.

what is up lad?

Fuck you she's literally perfect.

Don't worry, Liz Kendall's perfect too, and she's a blairite.

Isabel Hardman is imperfect for other reasons, however

That makes sense, they do strut about like stout little thugs.

I'm still watching this flip on Chaturbate

I'm so fucking intrigued to see how this riveting story of her doing nothing pans out.

The NEETs would be very submissive when Sharia May starts handing out the "medicine"

implying this scene one wouldn't be easier to pull off

TFW a hot hack turns you str8 against your will

I will fight you and I will beat you and I will make you eat my shit

I was refering the people from 4chan tbh

So Hodges isn't actually a Hebrew, just Torah signalling.

you made me sad

My old bamboo was decided on a long time ago, for good reason. Have faith (and learn the bloody moves).

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html

I like McHale, this could be good tbh

He's trying to get pussy

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAR
SEMI SKIMMED IS WELCOME HERE

I feel like if we ended up in the same one as Hitchens we might crucify him if he keeps up with all the moral whinging after the commies have attached plastic name tags to our testicles

I honestly thought that was a still from Community

conspicuous diversity is pretty jarring

thats the spirit lad.

If we were in a Gulag with Hitchen's we'd go fucking insane with his "I told you so" attitude.

Not worth it tbh.

ATTENTION NEETS

ON ARRIVAL AT THE GULAG DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDS

Wait until you meet with the rest of us before you do a damn thing.

Everyone involved in that belongs in an oven

This tbh, it's plenty politically correct

I get the feeling i might bash his brains in and eat him after his 1000th i saw this coming tbh and our collective reply of we fucking know Peter we all did

if we gangraped him lad he'd just whinge even more afterwards

For what purpose?

Seems pretty accurate when considering New York magazines

INTO MY ARSE
A LOAD THAT KILLS

Are you kidding it will be easy to spot the rest of us
while the normies are drinking the supplied water full of god knows what we'll be easy to spot out as the lads sucking moisture from the walls and rocks because we dont trust the water supply

who wants to /purgethefilth/ here

Even more accurate

Thanks for the moral support NEET lads. I've just been at work all day so couldn't be posting 24/7 like you. Now I'm a >(2) will you fuck off to /politics/?

I've done that a few times though. Left her when I was angry and then waited for her to beg for me back again. She never changes for long.
How do I do it for real? All my friends are her friends and we've lived together since we both left home. Idk if there's going to be some cucked UK de facto spouse shit that goes on that lets her take my money. Fucking heck I didn't even think about that till now.

When did Brit/pol/ become Holla Forums? Only place I've seen that before. I work a lot and don't have a smart phone because I can't stand them, so I lose track of stuff here.

Have you told her you're not really Wews yet?

I DON'T WANT BRITAIN TO BECOME LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must be new here lad, not knowing who ruseman is.

It wont be, it'll be 100% Paki.

Lad…

I think it is you who belongs on /politics/ newchum

It won't ever be that bad please

Nope, they got BTFO when based donors withdrew about £1.5 million in funding/gifts and the threat of losing about £100 million more if they went ahead with it, amid widespread support for the statue remaining. Still, shame on them for even considering it in the first place.

Requesting the owen tune webm or YT, whichever is better quality.

Yes, Wews is just the initial honeytrap for all of the ladies.
She was fine with it, she said she thought i was going be obese or something. Been two days of skyping, she skyped me from her work today (university) and her family home.

fixed

FROM POZZED PHALLUS FLOWS
WHAT ARE THOSE BLUE REMEMBERED BALLS
WHAT PRICKS, WHAT SCHLONGS ARE THOSE

THIS IS THE ARSE OF POZZED CONTENT
I FEEL ITS STINGING PAIN
MY HAPPY NEGHOLE WHERE DICKS WENT
AND CANNOT POZ AGAIN

Heh heh heh, true enough tbh.

The water supply will defiantly be tainted.

10/10 lads

Could always try talking to a real girl lad

Get another girl or two lined up. It will make it much easier psychologically for you if she thinks you can move on from her it might get her in line as well. No idea about the legal shit, you might want to research that.

Anyway lad, just think; do I really want to spend my life with this women and have children with her?
If not, it's best to move on as soon as possible; decent women only get hard to find the older you are.

Who is your lass, lad?

Why did she think you were wews?

What makes it best is that the poem was written by an actual faggot

At least we have kindling

thats ok lads ill eventually piece together a decent read by tearing out words from these trash novels and glueing them onto some bogroll using my own wankjizz in an order that creates sentences

give me some ids then lad please.

You don't even have to open the book to realise it is virtue signalling shite.

who has the webm of the original poem?

some chavs are fourth generation dole scroungers

smh lad, you are in for one hell of a cornswaggling tbh.

No find some women yourself, don't be a shut in NEET.

Giggles in excess, fam.

Oh god

OH GOD LADS I CAN FEEL SOMETHING IS WATCHING ME THROUGH THE WINDOW AGAIN. I FORGOT TO DRAW THE CURTAINS

Can imagine all the NEETs fighting over Benny Z's poems tbh.

vid.me/fKEX/unknown-guy-beating-a-deer-with-a-hardcover-text

Thai lady lad, only internet gf so far. I use wews pics on the dating site.

what would a britpoler talk with a woman about?
They aren't interested in Nige, Enoch, Brexit and the islamic invasion of Europe.

Are you Thai, lad?

You think you've private lives think nothing of the kind!
There is no true escape I'm watching all the time!

Blogposting has been okay in Brit/pol/ since it's inception circa 2012 on cuckchan. Fuck off m8. At least I'm not mummy fetish posting.

I know the dull meme I've just never seen it here.

I figured as much, but I don't know how to approach other women. I never even got into practice because I've been with her so long.
I did. We even tried but she miscarried 3 times and it made her distraught. She takes the pill now. It probably has something to do with her mental state. Honestly I'm literally a high functioning sperg so I didn't console her properly. Her brother just helped her deal with it each time.

Proudly Civic Lad.

The front cover is an insult to the actual working class communities in this country. Filthy Underclass and a bourgeois upper-middle class conspire against the true heroes of these fair Isles.

Try to be normal, talk about average topics and ask them about themselves and go with the flow. For fucksake I'm going bully faggots like you in the gulag

You gonna get Ayy'd…

The corrupted role of women in modern western society tbh.

I don't think I have ever spoken to a woman who didn't agree with my Holla Forumsack views on the subject matter.

Of course, I'm only a crypto-autist so I do know how to speak to people.

Lad…..

They are if you sell it right, but normally girls just want to talk about people and things that have happened in your own lives.

Lad…..

Why is he watching, lad? Why doesn't he just kill me right now?

JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

vocaroo.com/i/s0HZ01HfCdgQ

Anyone got a plain images of ttpw?

damn straight
it was our hands that dug the coal that powered Britain, our limbs that were severed in her factories, our bodies that were broken and bled in her wars
Owen Jones is absolute pozzed scum

That's sad, lad, but it might be for the best. You don't want to have a child with an unstable woman who doesn't respect you and might be cucking you, she doesn't sound like she'd make a good mother. your autism probably didn't help though

Why doesn't he post new pics? I want to see the progress.

he'll be fine lad as long as he keeps a
==CIVIC== attitude he'll live

TOP KEK

10/10 lad. You need to get the first part too though

sounds boring tbh

You post about this every now and then.

Most likely you have actually been taken several times before but they have repressed the memory.

Question

Do you even drift off to sleep only to wake back up after a short period of time with an inexplicable thirst?

if you have wealth do something productive with you lazy NEET shit

i'm embarrassed for you

Like what?

Not a NEET tbh, student

im gonna go inhale coolant bye

COME ON NOW LAD

It's alright in small doses. Let's not pretend we ONLY want to talk about interesting things.
They like to hear about your interests too. My girl always comes to me play rugby and reads the story I'm writing and gives her thoughts on it. Girls are nice if you're just yourself with them.

Got it lads

vocaroo.com/i/s1FUIxElhCbj

Yes, lad. Isn't that normal?

shit i dont know
buy land/property
same lad im having an awful time of it too

WHAT A LITTLE LEGEND

wtf

should i just end it this is weirding me out how defensive and argumentative she gets

Nothing to be proud of when the bohemian lifestyle of your ilk is destroying what remains of English/British culture, facilitated by an ever-encouraging elite.

Buy a bit of land in Lancashire and have us all build a britpol village from the ground up

How do you not enjoy uni? It's a blast tbh

End it, lad. Sounds like a cunt.

Lad just end it.

Lad women are mental maybe a pajeet forced himself on her

Yeah she sounds unstable

Shes clearing signalling to you she wants it rough.

Oh lad….

I don't know quite what to say.

She's got a point lad, you should be stimulating your mind with the moral works of Powell, Scruton and Hitchens.

at least now you can watch a top film in peace

WHAT DOES IT MEAN, LAD

Kind of sad, earlier today she said "europe needs a new hitler except he hates muslims this time"

Get rid or deprogramme her if you think she is worth it.

Poz load

you have the gift lad

I dunno lad, if she knew Hitler loved to suck the muslim cock, then i don't know. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is she sinead?

This, she showed me her dogs and the garden leading into the jungle. She told me how another woman tried to bully her today, I tried to offer normie advice but it was difficult and I probably sounded like I didn't really care. I don't understand how I am supposed to properly relate to such situations to be honest. I suppose I should just agree and keep eye contact. She tells me about previous men who messaged her as well. Also skypes mostly from bed, makes me kinda horny.

They're going to take you again soon lad.

GET OUT!

My family isn't rich enough to have that much disposable income tbh

Real world will probably be even worse though

Why should I care about being white or 'british' when these are meaningless abstractions that cannot compare to my class and economic interest?

Somebody get a video of this made and sent to Owen and Hitchens

Also BASED CORBYN

Probably diabetes, ignore the POZ stuff they're winding you up

AHHHHHHH WHY DOES IT ONLY COME AROUND WHEN I AM HOME ALONE WITHOUT DADDY TO PROTECT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUMMY SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least I drew the curtains now tbh. Was risky tbh

Aren't class and economic interests also spooks?

Based lefty/pol/

Better not be fucking aliens tbh

They are not meaningless abstractions. Almost every aspect of your life is determined from race and upbringing (aka culture/nation). It's hard to believe free will exists when you study these things.

If you met a man from the same social standing in China what would you talk about?

BASED UNCLE HITLER ONLY LIKED ISLAM AND MUSLIMS UNTIL HE SAW THEM IN ACTION LAD

Yeah I'm dreading the real world to tbh but hey best make the most of it

Let me ask a couple of follow up questions if I may, lad.

When was the last time you have a headache, especially in the sinus, or in just one ear?

Do you ever awaken with soreness? This could be an ache somewhere you don't tend to ache.

They're not really aliens as such lad…

had a*

It's fine lad, if i try to wiggle my fingers i usually snap out of it.

well I get headaches, but mummy says it is probably because of how sensitive I am to light so I squint all the time tbh. Not in the ear though. I have soreness between my thighs a lot because they chafe when I get sweaty or have too many wet farts.

It's a shame, because his class-based arguments fused with an ethno-cultural background makes for the ideal Nation-State.

Does anyone else get the sense we're living with magical realism this year? Where things that seem too absurd to happen but still actually happen?

Lad….

All memes aside, you might be visited from time to time, lad.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/theresa-may-asks-argentina-to-discuss-falklands-flights-and-oil/

Quads of bizarre truth

Any cam whore in particular?

Lads the american man is with the filipina now

Too many to name.

Whoever posted about beerroot made me look further down the rabbit hole of camwhoring.

Nothing but leftie burgouise whores everywhere.

But why do they do it, lad? Why me? I am just a fat dumb NEET. leave me alone reee

No way.

Stop paying attention to cam whores tbh.

We need a great purge.

Hitler quads demand it.

Don't stress it, lad.

You could have some little hybrid lads & lasses somewhere in the Universe.

I did. See Beeroot now, american hubby is there.

That's been the last couple decades in a nutshell lad.

Everything is vulgarity, I want out tbh lad.

Technology was a mistake.

I agree brother, some sort of cultural and ethnic laxative.

wow he is treating her like a dog

Thank for validating my views, oh based Stef.

Well they are going to align with whichever ideology that supports their means of (easy) income aren’t they.

They are know that only the (now wide spanning) hard left will protect the status quo that has allowed their “industry” to grow.

PEACE!

PEACE BE UPON MANKIND FOREVER!

theguardian.com/money/2006/sep/17/tuitionfees.students

Life hurts lads…

Would you go /civic/ with a German?

It's kind of hard coming to the realisation that probably our most based PM in our history was jewish

iktf

What kind of documentaries are you watching to get those feelings?

Sailsbury was much better lad, Disraeli is a meme

AHHHHH

Why didn't I rename that file.

I-I'm not into lads, lads.

Tbh filipinas are quite childish, they have taken a lot of the worst of american culture (Bieber, Romances) and they sing and dance all the time. I have met some smart ones mind. But he and her are really playing it up. He just clearly doesn't give a shit and is a weirdo.

Wasn't Salisbury just around the same time?

Feel A) Jade: Why I Chose Porn
Feel B) End of Empire

IT IS WRITTEN

Who are you talking about?

Learning our own history is basically masochism at this stage.

Yeah, no.

Salisbury was PM after Disraeli.

Watching Deadwood again, I realise all the best TV in the last 20 years is from the USA.

Disraeli brought true representation and agency to the working classes, whilst warning the Country of the dangers of the Jew. He was no meme lad.

Cam whores on chaturbate, a 50 year old american man and a 23year old filipina bride.

And it ended up with the left-wing Liberal government of 1906 and then the Labour party

He was pro-Jewish obviously, he just occasionally liked to gloat about it

not a nigger in sight

Why would you watch a flip, they're pretty hideous even by civic standards?

because of the relationship dynamic.

no litter either

link?

google beerroot and chaturbate

Labour at that time was just as culturally conservative as the Conservatives, the difference was economic representation of the working classes rather than the Gentry.

I've had this argument with you before though so I don't want to re-engage.

Sure thing lado.

Seriously how did he get a job at adultswim? He's said some really hardcore shit on his channel.

Anybody have any good fantasy books to recommend?

Looking to escape from non-fiction for a bit tbh.

Labour didn't exist in Disraeli's day, I wouldn't really say internationalist anti-imperialist pacifism is culturally conservative though

Understandable since you're wrong

They were desperate for comedians who were actually funny.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH STEF

Have you seen what they air on that station nowadays, its just family guy and king of the hill repeats.

Just go through the classics, start with Homer.

tbh the first episode wasn't that great. And it's way too short. I heard it did well though, which is weird. He doesn't have that big a fanbase, does he? Was it marketed well?

Maybe he feigns irony or something.

Vintage warhammer books like Drachenfels or Konrad trilogy

Also, what the fuck is going on in UKIP's leadership contest?

Is it even worth having a horse in the race other than "anyone except Lisa Duffy"

By the looks of it episode 1 (5) was qute heavily censored.

Why was it listed as episode 5?

It did seem like it was cut down.

I hope they've got the unedited stuff.

The Horus books are enjoyable if light user.

I was on Holla Forums which has been pozzed to shit, and they suggested he was trolling Holla Forums, however I don't think that's likely tbh. He seems to have strong opinions.

How do you know? And what does (5) mean? There is only going to be 5 episodes?

The network wanted to air ep 5 as ep 1 because it was the tamest afaik tbh.

Rhodesia in the 1970 is more white than london today.

You were the one who brought up Labour, not me. Also to attribute all the ills of the Country to Labour in the early 1900's is pretty disingenuous of you.

Disraeli giving franchise to the working classes as a member of a notoriously aristocratic party is nothing but principled, and if you cannot recognise this you are just a pleb.

Frank Herbert's Dune series.
Wheel of Time series.
The Glass Bead Game by Hermann Hesse.
Divine Comedy by Dante.

The first episode aired was the fifth one of the series, but adult swim changed the order because they felt that the fifth episode was the most inviting to new people.

Sam said himself that they had to cut a lot of the edgier stuff, just watch the episode, the writing on the transition screens is blacked out.

Only the first two Dune books are good.
Only the first one is epic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From the comments:

He was famous for not having any principles at all. He became Tory leader by being against the repeal of the corn laws but then immediately changed his mind on that issue.

He only gave the working classes the vote because he mistakenly believed it would be in his parties short term electoral interest

I'm going to guess he's a quintessential yank.

no white man's burden next time lads only brutal colonialism

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

And then they lost the following Election due to the Midlothian Campaign, and the votes of the working class.

The first Dune book was definitely the best sci-fi/fantasy in space book I ever read, that's for sure. If he reads just that he'll have more than enough entertainment and positive stimulation.

Based furry tbh

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-fascist-nazi-song-gas-them-all-ukip-brexit-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html

Michael Moorcock did some good fantasy books

Based.

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

Hahahaha I know it's not true but be brilliant if it was.

As the best thing since sliced bread?

STOP THE PRESSES

I enjoyed this series

Why?

I haven't read any of his books, but I know for a fact a lot of them cover the working classes with great amour, so to say it was a calculated strategy in gerrymandering is not true.

Looks like typical feminist shite and I'm about to meditate and head to bed. I don't want to hear ""comedy"".

he used to sing hitler youth songs tbh i think he's hiding his power level
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

Most people I know are much “edgier” now than they were when they were teenagers, this trend should be more of a concern to the lefties than trying to posthumously barrage he who cannot be barraged.

Lad it's MDE, it's anti-feminist.

I didn't even open the video, m8.

Alright, man. I'll do it for Sam.

HAHAHAHA!

Oh he needs to come back and go mental tbh.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-eugenie-blasted-security-experts-8604631

How have none of you posted the Princess Eugenie story yet?

You got a link to all the paid KSTV's, i don't to pay £10 for it.

No way.

That's one manly as fuck jaw. If her lower face wasn't built like a boxer's, she'd be quite the looker.

Aren't they all apart from the Queen ofc?

We all know Bea is the looker lad.

The Mirror shouldn't have published that story.

It's scattered all over YouTube, I think Sam has given up on getting it removed.

The first two greentexts qualify the final one.

The Queen is quite intelligent, to be fair. I've no hope for any of her successors.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Royals used to get carriages around London completely fine? Mixing with the common folk a bit.

Is it weird i find her attractive?

With eyes that big, she can get a lot of looking done, yes.

Oh pls….

no, she's highborn and thus instantly beautiful.

Henry VIII weighed 28 stone when he died, lads. Stop bullying me for weighing a mere 22 stone tbh.

No lad, she is a dainty beaut.

And she's single now too.

M8, the edges of her pupils are barely touching top and bottom. Those are the eyes of a very crazy person.

Maybe if she didn't look like she was on speed the whole time

Dude, you've got to be chill with your cat. Why don't you try scratching that nigga

They seem to be the exception to the rule that class correlates with attractiveness

I can't imagine why she's single.

It's not like her eyes are bigger than most people's cars.

Make us some (tasteful) Princess Eugenie and Beatrice OC pls, lad.

Fucking spoiler that shit. That ugly cunt gives me nightmares

Lad she went on some big boast about how she's "just like the common folk" in her daily routines ages ago publicly, not exactly anything The Mirror can do about it.

I don't really know lad, Royal Family has been a tourist attraction for as long as I've been alive so I never gave much of a shit tbh.

Considering I was shitposting, yes.

ButtBLASTED Eugenie detected.

Not gonna happen lad

Kek at a Holla Forumsack mocking a Princess for being single.

You'll be surprised where they pop up

I do, lad. Think he's gay tbh, wants me to scratch his arse tbh.

No. Sorry, lad. Please don't bully me.

We were both born into what we are, lad.

Furries are deranged perverts tbh.

BOW BEFORE YOUR AYY LMAO YOU MERE MORTAL

Lad no.

POOFTER DETECTED

I always knew they were servants of Cthulhu

You had better be cooking up something special OC wise, lad.

You do need to earn your keep.

I can feel those eyes swallowing my soul…

Redpill me on Fiji, lads.

Mah nationalist

Just started the second book, Messiah, about half way through and I'm enjoying it, but so far hasn't gripped me in the same way the first book did. I'm invested now though so I'm going to have to read them all regardless.

Their water's overpriced

Based republicanism

REEEEEEEEEE

Just imagine them looking up at you as she swallows something else of yours.

As in your legs because she's an ayyyylien

lovecraft hated america though

Lads…

I could get lost in those eyes, literally.

Thanks for the book suggestions lads.

Does anybody have the Owen Jones song link?

>Lovecraft did not from the start hold all white people in uniform high regard, but rather he held English people and people of English descent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft

He was one of us lad.

sorry to disappoint. My hand and forearm just ache tbh so I'm not in the mood tbh

YOU KILL THAT SONUVA BITCH RIGHT NOW

*above all others*

Leave it be.

How?

Oh please half of the reason I'm here is meeting those degenerates in real life.

You ever seen grown men play with Nerf guns in a bar? I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Spiders are bros.

Let him pass tbh.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Based Lovecraft.

Lad, his work is a reflection of northern American Gothicism which is a uniquely American blend of Calvinist apocalypticism and European Gothicism. Nobody will deny that he was influenced by British authors, but he was also clearly influenced by American authors like Edgar Allen Poe.

Earlier you said you only got aches in your thighs.

Lad, if you are being probed by Ayyyy's it's ok, you can tell us.

Seconding.

I would totally date her lads

Oh. I must have read just the soreness tbh. I got some ache in my wrists and forearm because of hyper-extension while lifting and probably for sitting at the computer all day. Also got some aching in my back from when I was squatting but my doctor says it's nothing smh.

MY SOUL AND HAPPINESS: SLIGHTLY RESTORED

Fuck off he's ours.

Still, cheers lad.

I forgot you guys don't have le Brown Recluse. They look similar to the Giant House Spider.

Hands off lad, I've taxi bagged her.

Cheers.

Found the original upload with more comments.

Everyone in America is British descended, so that means nothing. Lovecraft was from Rhode Island and couldn't be more American; his family must have come over in the 17th century.

Wasn't Rhode Island a penal colony?

Lad please spoiler stuff like this.

Why is it just looking at deadly and powerful beasts like crocodiles or lions in pictures doesn't strike fear into me but spiders do?

hey lads how do I marry her and meme my shitty genes into the royal family

You can always count on Alberto to steal good OC

Nice

Thanks also lad.

RI is going the way of England

I don't think so.

The Americans who came over in the 17th century were not of criminal stock. In fact, they were largely of noble stock.

Yank detected.

Opinion discarded.

Seented it already….good though so worth watching again.
What struck me about this that I never noticed with their internet content, is just how good sam is at comic acting - particularly his knack for creating humour out of barely perceptible physical ticks (like pushing the glasses down his nose as a homo).

I'm no more American than Boris Johnson.

Can anyone remember what that website that was posted on here a few weeks ago that was a map of harassment/racism etc?

Are you a criminal, lad?

no train or car?

Also:
This is surely a reference to dindu nuffin, right? Or am I just mental?

You must be the office shitkicker

I ain't too sure you know what you're talkin about. We've been farmers for hundreds of years, up until recently.

I fucking love Nige.

This tbh. Thank fuck we never had smart phones or any of that shit when I was a young'n, I feel sorry for current year young people sometimes.

No……….

I can't drive and the train would be considerably more expensive for not much time saved

Sorry, I was talking about New England. However, lowland southerners also have a fair amount of aristocratic blood.

Even though I'm in my early 20s I feel like I can't really do anything outrageous anymore now that everyone has a fucking camera because it'll definitely wind up online

Watched up until he had the legs pulled back and paused it. Not watching that shit. What the fuck is wrong with him? It's utterly disgusting and morally repugnant….WICKED!!! I hope that he decided not to eat it, and just sat in front of the mirror and had a long hard look at himself, and that's what I would have seen had I not stopped the video.

Forgiven. For years I wondered why I loved tending vegetable plots and why it felt so natural. I've come to the conclusion that it's from genetics.

New thred lads…
Plz

Lads

Where were you when meme warfare became an open battleground?

We best keep up our meme output tbh

Does GSOGM still exist to spread our memes to the normies?

Whether Sam holds genuine Holla Forums tier views or not I'm not quite sure (I suspect he legit does), but I think this break into semi-mainstream normie territory is fantastic. Humour and comedy is one of the social institutions that we need to infiltrate more, they help set the zeitgeist and it's currently completely dominated by 'left wing' pozlords. Hope he does well out of this.

I'm frightened that one day when (if) the cureent liberal consensus is deposed, he will turn his wit against the right wing. Comedians arent exactly the most reliable allies in political 'movements'.

Yeah, I'd definitely say he does.
Hasn't he written a couple of pro-nationalist essays, or were they just wrongly attributed to him for the funnies?

Hopefully he gets more kids interested in comedy, because there's a lot of potential out there.

NEW

EVERYTIME

Get outside you fat fuck

I think he's gone as far as alt comedy will let him. And I think he's sick of being poor.

Prepare for mainstream "/wow trump was a fraud / as if people are racist / we're all immigrants " tier routines as he tries to get more TV work like Jim norton did

I don't think he will tbh,

I dunno, Hyde's whole schtick is that he's legit just anti-establishment. If Trump was to actually become the establishment (and by that I mean, actually winning the culture wars), perhaps that would happen, but I don't see the former happening.