Muslim support for Trump outside of US

Do many Muslims outside America want to see Trump become president? Apart from ISIS supporters and Muslim-Americans you'd think they'd like him since he wants to pull out of the Middle East.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/21/mike-tyson-why-i-m-a-muslim-for-donald-trump.html
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/louis-farrakhan-donald-trump-220021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who fucking gives a shit?

/thread

Who fucking gives a shit?

/thread

ISIS is all Muslims the moderate Muslims meme is a lie

Pick only one

If they aren't brainwashed by liberal media, then yea many support him. I sure do

is fucking irrelevant

this. basically in their book they all follow like blind sheep it tells them non-muslims all need to die or be enslaved. simple as that.

Subversion goes both ways.
The reason why Erdogan goes full cockroach is because the youth is heavily influenced by western culture via internet and remigration.
When materialism and wealth forfills all your biggest desires, what importance does allah or god still have to you.
One could even argue that the terrorist mindset is to divide westerners and muslims, while still outbreeding westerners in their own country.

So Muslims who support Trump outside of the west might be segregationists.

Wait I thought he wanted to bomb the fuck out of them. Take their oil and stuff

He wants to do that with ISIS since we're already at war with them. Once that's taken care of he's basically a non-interventionist.

He said he wanted to bomb the families of terrorists, bring back torture, and carpet bomb regardless of civilian casualties. What do you think?

He wants to do all that to ISIS. But he's the first major party candidate in recent memory who wants to ultimately pull out of the Middle East, stop nation-building, stop regime change, he opposed killing Saddam and Gaddafi. A lot of Muslims don't support ISIS or thinks they're a conspiracy to make Muslims look bad, and claim to just want the US out of their lands. So it's not far fetched that some Muslims may prefer him. Just like he's always railing against China, but some Chinese like him because they think he would let their government do as they please outside of economic issues.

The only Muslims I can recall saying positive things about Trump are Louis Farrakhan and Mike Tyson. So black Muslims seem to like him at least, even within America.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/21/mike-tyson-why-i-m-a-muslim-for-donald-trump.html
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/louis-farrakhan-donald-trump-220021

Absolutely. The ME loves it when we elect clowns.

Tyson is Muslim? Huh?

What about the largest of them all? Indonesia is the largest Muslim population in the world. Also, what about all those Slavic Muslim nations? It's more than the ME, after all.

Kill yourself mudslime

Who the fuck cares OP? He's running for President of America, not the world. Fucking caring what some little boy and goat fucking shitskin retards think.

ISIS is not all Muslims though
There's also Al-Qaeida, the Taliban, Boko Haram, Chechen separatists, the Saudi government, Houthis…
And they all want to kill each other and ISIS right along with all the infidels. Checkmate islamaphobes.

they're all terrible places

it doesnt matter if there is shit in the toilet or shit in the sink

its still shit

Stay bigoted faggot

ITS MOSLEM NOT MUSLIM

Backwards mongrel. Shit stain on a line of failed genetics due to inbreeding.

Piss be upon you.

You and all 1.6 billion of your heretical inbred shitskins will be drowned in pig’s blood and burned to death.

IT’S MUSSULMAN, NOT MOSLEM

IT'S SARACEN NOT MUSSULMAN

most local expats on Trump side there are massive media blackout on wikileaks and DNC scandal and localized international media shilling for hillary..2 biggest muslim organization here….most their young intellectuals have been suspicious about hillary since the start of lybia and syrian civil war and very startled when i'd shown them the link between hillary and the muslim brotherhood (ikhwanul muslimin) since this organization tried to infiltrate our organization and spreading salafist doctrine and pitting up our sunni with shiite community………pardon for bad english>>7101266

IT'S KEBAB, NOT SARACEN

He converted when he went to prison for rape, like a lot of blacks. When he first got out, he wouldn't fucking shut up about Muhammad and Allah.

IT’S FERTILIZER FOR OUR FIELDS, NOT A LIVING THING.

Okay… i understand Germany and Netherland (since they are half-muslim states now), but fucking Australia? WTF?

Mister Trump is a literal fucking globalist.
Hotels and companies the world over and the idiots on Holla Forums still think the man is sticking his neck out for them, yeah right!

Not voting for the old murderous Hag Hillary either, our system is fucked. No amount of voting will fix it, only revolution will.
Both candidates are insanely corrupt…

Triggering Trumpcucks inbound