(((NIGERIAN))) BUSINESSMAN GILBERT CHAGOURY CATCHES HEAT AS CLINTON FOREIGN DONOR

OK, Holla Forums, this has serious redpill potential. The media is reporting that this globalist transplant jew

IS A FUCKING NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRE!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/11/five-devastating-facts-about-hillary-clintons-foreign-funder-gilbert-chagoury/

archive.is/ut3zn
archive.is/ut3zn

From kikepedia :
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Chagoury
archive.is/YHtqo

Why does this have redpill potential? Ask bluepilled liberals why a globalist jew is being promoted as a Nigerian. Show them that the corrupt elements in every country happen to be non-native parasites.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/
archive.is/KjTci
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/no-fly-terror-list-includes-big-donor-clinton-initiative/story?id=9791786
archive.is/6qChw
reportsafrique.com/2015/12/gilbert-chagoury-the-lebanese-who-has-done-more-evil-to-nigeria-than-good/
archive.is/dldSJ
mei.edu/content/transnational-networks-lebanese-nigerian-diaspora
archive.is/L0fnM
executive-magazine.com/business-finance/society/reconstruction-the-jewish-revival
archive.is/6wY4c
geni.com/people/Ramez-Chagoury/6000000001065238713)
geni.com/people/Alice-Youssef-Debs/6000000009756392979)
archive.is/BVxJx
archive.is/1yR8T
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=83113859
archive.is/wEHJS
get.google
youtube.com/playlist?list=FL_jz1I9hwOKIqsaATWlBmyg
archive.is/8tvtV
archive.is/mkPHi
geni.com/search?search_type=people&names=checoury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait, so those e-mails from nigeria were true?

majority of normies wont check to see if there's a billionaire in nigeria who's jet black or not

Any connection with Boko haram found within thr mails?

I kek'd

Image related, from normiebook

Wait, is he ethnically Jewish or Lebanese though?

I'm strongly suspecting Jew, that's why I'm digging and archiving. I hope Holla Forums can help me in this undertaking. The name of his wife is a red flag.

Doesn't look Nigerian to be honest.

Why do these dictator supporting billionaires always fund Hillary's campaign? I thought she was suppose to be fighting for the little people and against the greedy bankers?

Why was he on a no fly list?

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/
archive.is/KjTci

So he was regarded by the Clinton State Dept. as the 'key guy' in Lebanon while being a Nigerian citizen. He's also a key guy to 'them' and ostensibly, the key guy in Nigeria as well.

He was caught laundering money in Nigeria. Why is the State Dept. getting in touch with him? Because he's a Clinton Foundation donor who pays to play American politics.

The TSA declined to comment, but it was related to 'keeping known terrorists (and its financiers) off of planes'.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/no-fly-terror-list-includes-big-donor-clinton-initiative/story?id=9791786
archive.is/6qChw

Because she will literally do anything for them, as long as they give her akd Bill money and influence.

Yes, sir.

reportsafrique.com/2015/12/gilbert-chagoury-the-lebanese-who-has-done-more-evil-to-nigeria-than-good/

archive.is/dldSJ

Anyone know more about this guy?

I apologize for bumping so often, I'll sage until there is more thread interest

More on his background:

Meant to sage :^(

On Lebanese-Nigerian diaspora:
mei.edu/content/transnational-networks-lebanese-nigerian-diaspora
archive.is/L0fnM

More on Jews in Lebanon:

executive-magazine.com/business-finance/society/reconstruction-the-jewish-revival
archive.is/6wY4c

OK, I dug a little. I'm 90% sure he's just Lebanese. All the names I'm finding in his background are Lebanese or Arab. He claims to be Catholic.

Grandparents: Salim Hanein – Barbara Rizk
His father: Ramez Chagoury (geni.com/people/Ramez-Chagoury/6000000001065238713)

Not sure about the parents of his mother (Alice Chagoury) because I can't find her maiden name.

I did find a big picassa album from 2009 of what I think is a different Alice Chagoury (maiden name: Alice Youssef Debs, she married into the Chagoury family. geni.com/people/Alice-Youssef-Debs/6000000009756392979) birthday party, posted by Yves Chagoury, her daughter. There's a Catholic picture on one of the walls, nothing Jewish in site. Book titles that I could make out on the bookshelf visible in some of the photos are: Alwaleed, Hizbollah, Saddam, Opus Dei, The Muslim Jesus. So that's a bit odd.

Not sure how to save the picassa albums, I don't want to paste the link here to avoid suspicious traffic. I'm currently looking through the other albums.

I'm also trying to find out about hos mother, but I'm not having much success.

Apparently they have origins in the UK due to his parent's heritage. Does he look English? Looks more like Benjamin Netenyahu.

Archives of those two links:
archive.is/BVxJx
archive.is/1yR8T

Yeah he looks just like Netanyahu, but that's not surprising. Lebanese and Jews are probably very similar genetically.

The mostly Semitic Lebanese are Jew-like in many ways.
They have a powerful diaspora. Carlos Slim–the Mexican billionaire who owns a stake of the NY Times–is of Lebanese descent, too.

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=83113859
archive.is/wEHJS

"Rodolphe Ramez Chagoury, 56, of Los Angeles, California, entered into Eternal Life on Friday January 6, 2012.

He was born July 18, 1955 in Nigeria to Lebanese parents, Ramez and Alice Chagoury.

He is survived by his mother Alice, his wife, three children, brothers, sisters, and numerous family and friends.

The funeral mass will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at Our Lady of Mount Lebanon Maronite Church, 333 South San Vicente Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California."

This would be Gilbert's brother.

So Catholic seems likely for his family faith, but I want to see if at anytime his ancestors converted from Judaism. It's hard to imagine a multinational billionaire who isn't Jewish that's allowed to get away with laundering, terror and HRC's State Dept. Involvement without getting in some trouble.

Essentially, they are Jew-like and migrate globally to game the systems of other countries. And they obviously cooperate with confirmed globalist jews.

Yves Chagoury (who's a man by the way, apparently Yves is a male name) has absolutely no OPSEC and posts pictures all over the internet. I didn't find much interesting, aside from the books on the shelf behind Alice, and the family crest.

Here's the picassa: get.google .com/albumarchive/105414807278909160076

Going off some quick research on his youtube favorites, he's anti-Syria and anti-Hezbollah.

youtube.com/playlist?list=FL_jz1I9hwOKIqsaATWlBmyg

I think it's safe to say the Chagoury family is pro-Israel. I don't think they're Jewish though, unless it's really well hidden.

There are Lebanese Jews, y'know. Don't forget Edmond (((Safra))).

Sadly this dude doesn't seem to be one. But Shillary has very deep connections with Mudslime gold too.

So my use of choes may have been too forwardly preemptive, eh, not everyday you see a fat-nosed pale-skinned Nigerian.

We should dig on what exactly this fucking guy does with his money and influence. Apparently, according to his testimony, he didn't grow up rich. But what exactly is his role in Africa? Why did he work to keep Boko Haram off the terror list? Did he have involvenent in the destabilization of Libya (ostensibly to prevent the gold-backed pan-African rinar?)

WAIT

Chagoury doesn't echo, but Chekouri/Chekoury sure does!

archive.is/8tvtV

Three Chekouri names found in the Beirut Jewish Cemetery database, there should be a Chekoury as well, but I'm not sure where archive.is/mkPHi

"Sephardic surnames were not originally written using the latin alphabet and were not of "English" origins. So all name spellings are modern phonetic transcriptions of the original name and could vary a great deal within the same family."

The only genealogy results I've been getting from googling variations of Chekoury are Jewish. geni.com/search?search_type=people&names=checoury

I don't think you jumped the gun with those echoes!

Oy vey. What's the history behind that name?
That's a good find. I want to know if anything in his lineage suggests conversion to Catholicism. Also, who are his close associates? Based on these leaks, Clinton and Jeff (((Feltman))) are mentioned.

Sage for sudden reply

What else can we find on Chekoury? I'm going to research look around on the biased internet to see what I can find.

guys, don't judge too harshly, maybe he is a nigerian prince and he emailed hillary to help him reclaim his fortune….

maybe that's the deleted email?

excerpt from Clinton Cash on Gilbert Chagoury & Nigeria

It's a blionnaire from Lebanon… LEBANON Are you that naive to think they'd allow someone without Jew ties or heritage to become that powerful coming from a (hostile) neighour of Israel? It's a Mizrahi Jew. Like the Indian Sassoons, Kadooris. No need to even try and dig that deep. These are billionnaires you think google doesn't cover their ass to some extent? There are so many century old cryptos. What makes you think they'd allow their true heritage and loyalties to be traced from BEFORE the internet age?

Exactly my line of reasoning, user

REEEE….why are people using ((())) for anything other than naming the Jew?

I see it used in all sorts of contexts now by idiots who don't know the meaning. I'm nearly convinced it's a plot by Jews to ruin the symbol.

Keep the parentheses FOR JEWS ONLY. IF we have a way to always identify them in text on the net, they are fucked.

Every anti-White article, even on comment sections on MSM– just add those and people know who you mean.

If you dilute the meaning (which the Jews want), then it no longer works.

Lebs aren't as dumb as the rest of them in that area, a lot of Crusader blood in that area from the 100 years it was settled by Europe.

If he were a Jew, you can bet your ass Hezbollah would have dealt with him. After what the Jews did to them, they have a zero tolerance policy.

Just jewggled him, and found zero evidence. Usually, kikes and very proud to brag about being kikes. He's just a leb from all indications.

Agreed, that's why I admitted that my usage if the echoes was premature, but like these anons said

there's strong reason to believe that he might be a crypto-Jew. The similar name Chekoury seems to be Jewish, common in countries such as France.

That said, it's obvious this guy is a jew. Probably has some sephardic roots in there as well.