Fucking hell Holla Forums I'm sick of women, Girls are fucking scum...

Fucking hell Holla Forums I'm sick of women, Girls are fucking scum. I'm not some neet who can't lose his virginity I've had plenty of sex but girls are just sluts and whores these days.
The mother of my child won't let me see him because I've been legitimately busy and couldn't make arrangements to see him for a few days.
The girl I love is a total slut who won't let me hit it, Shes also a fucking asian of all things and doesn't have the same personality or humor as me, why couldn't I fall in love with a girl who is white?
My ex is a total slut who got me charged with DV bullshit because I yelled at her for cheating on me and she ruined any chance of me getting into the career I want.
Thats another thing, girls can't be loyal they are all fucking sluts who don't have any regard for men.

I swear Holla Forums I am so close to going Elliot Rodger on these whores.

I take it you have to pay child support aswell?

Actually nah, probably the only good thing about this

you don't really have any to blame but yourself at this point, OP
maybe before 05 you could have gotten away with "oh I just didn't know 3DPD were shit" but today the road to 3DPD is plastered with signs telling you that they are shit, and to go back.
can't really feel sorry for any man that falls for the trap at this point

There are some good ones out there OP. They're rare, but they exist. You just make the wrong choices, like girls who go for 'bad boys' and then wonder why boys treat them badly.

But pretty much all women are like that though. The 'bad boy' thing is a misrepresentation; it's not that women go for bad boys, it's that they go for Chad, the high value males. They lust after and worship the top men. 'Bad boys' is just a teenage way of saying "women like Chad".

wat

So maybe the reason she cheated on you is because you are a unChadly, weak, cowardly, sweetums?

Well, on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your looks? I'm sorry to say this, but perhaps you're aiming a bit above your league?

Yep, like most of these types of guys. They hang their hats too high. Just like women that marry NBA/NFL players and expect faithfulness

I don't even care about women anymore tbh. I mean, yeah, the yearning to get some pussy is always going to exist in my mind, but I can just ignore it and move on. Drugs help, or if you want to be spiritual about it, you can be the abstinent, pious type who meditates or prays or whatever the fuck. Just legalize prostitution already.

It's on you cunt

I'm not the OP you dummy.

I haven't bothered with women in a long while. Since my last woman. And I was talking about how women want Chad, not how guys have high standards (which is also true in many respects, but not always).

Sure, a single piece of anecdotal evidence to prove a generalised view of the female sex, in a counterargument to my assertion arguing against the generalisation of females will change my mind

Seriously this
Trash attracts trash. If you go for whores it's because you are impure

your suffering and ignorance does nothing to me
I hope you learn, but this isn't me trying to teach
3DPD will speak for itself
This is just me pointing and laughing at a couple of white knights thinking they have to go and defend 3DPD from generalizations on the internet.

yes, it is all my fault
it isn't the fact that evolution made 3DPD incapable of feeling affection for anything other then utility, or the fact that as societies become richer, 3DPD are able to indulge their hypergamous nature more, and become even more shit
it is just me

You can't even imagine the mere possibility of being happy with a woman, can you?

I am not defending anyone from generalizations. I am attacking white knights.
I can, after I have made a shitload of changes to human breeding, and sexual dimorphism to the point where males aren't a disposable sex.
Then yeah, I could see being happy with a woman as a possibility.

Yet another thread compGODing about 3DPD.
Look, your a has been chad or a normie thats been burned we get it. Thats what happens in todays world and thats why men have to start changing it. Stop bitching and understand the 2D way or if you dont like that then help fund and develop robowifus. All this bitchign you chad and normies do will get nowhere. I swear its like once they fuck a pussie they become one.

what do u mean she doesnt let u see your kid? Does your kid have a phone? Call him. Arrange things with him, not her.
Get in there and be with your kid.
Sue her for denying u access to your kid

Toplel what a fucking cuck.

Not all women are like that, just ones who would pay the slightest mind to a fat autistic person that browses Holla Forums.

People compGOD about women being unfaithful or end up fucking them over but here's a tip: you should have thought about that from the getgo you fucking faggot.

If you're still having trouble with women then convert to islam and get a Qt3.14 that wont talk back for fear of getting beaten.

The only way to ensure both parties enjoy themselves fully, without fear of an unwanted pregnancy, is to use a Loli that is not old enough to bleed.

Why are so many retards saying that OP said all women are like that? The same weirdos that try to defend women and say not all women are bad are going on rants about "MEN THESE DAYS" on cesspool websites all day. Women are not above criticism.