Weekend at Hillary's

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Hillary doesn’t have good footing lately. She also doesn’t have good standing with many voters, either. She’s corrupt to the core and has tried to cover up endless scandals. She’s above the law, but not above ill-health, however. She’s having more and more trouble covering that up. The coughing fits. The facial ticks. The hideous cackling for no reason. Her weird hole in her tongue. Her seizures. Her forgetfulness. She claims Trump is her husband. She said she wants to tax the middle class. She once said, ‘It takes a village.' Yes it does, Hillary. It takes a village to help you up the stairs.

Sure, some are willing to overlook Hillary's crimes and incompetency. They claim be 'with her,' but she’s looking withered.

Hillary is incompetent morally. She was a disaster as Secretary of State. She’s incompetent physically. She’s a brain damaged danger who must be kept out of the White House and and her shaking fingers away from the nuclear button.

>inb4 "Anyone have the original" - This is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NOX2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh wow this might be a tough one

Accidental sage

LMAO

I laughed out loud.

If she doesn't die before the election, there's no way she doesn't croak within a year after the election. She's definitely near death.

If for no other reason, this alone should disqualify her from being elected.

Kek'd out loud.

they have a clone already ready

could buy some time for Germany if they move her to USA

They need to fire that clone up now before she collapses onstage.

Checked.

Tip top kek

ben garrison is a MADMAN

fucking love that cartoon

Where's the original, go..umm…guys?

Cloning doesn't work that way. If you cloned her right now you'd just have a Hillary embryo. They can't just age them to adulthood.

I'm here to sign up Hillary for the debates.
Don't worry about her not talking, she just has a sore throat from all the press conferences.
I'm greatly upset the sequel isn't on BD

checked

Ben keep up the great work, we love you.

the syringe in the SS hand, one of us!

Keep it coming, Ben!

Holy shit, my sides. Good one Ben.

My sides! Best cartoon yet, holy fuck! Dat teleprompter lolol

Anyone have the original? :^)

You still have it Ben. Proof that 8ch is home of the true meme masters.

Here's an idea

Has anyone actually cloned a human successfully? Or is this still a moral issue?

Polite clarification

wew

Supposedly no. But still, all cloning to date shows. If you clone am organism you're creating an identical embryo of it. Its not like you take a few cells and in minutes pump out a fully educated adult copy. That's just retarded.

lol, at this point he has to be visiting Holla Forums

He's been on Holla Forums many times before. Why do you think he made a piece of Christopher Poole as a cuck?

He actually did confirm he visited 8ch once on twitter or something. I think he comes here because we'll tell you if it's shit. A Wyatt Mann comes here too.

You don't remember this?
archive.is/NOX2E

He did a Q&A thread here over a year ago

He visited here openly. He made hotwheels a picture.

Jesus christ that picture is disturbing. Are those his real teeth?

Yes, that is a scanned photograph of Fredrick Brennan.

kek

;^)

Timestamped photo or you're lying.

he reduced the amount of labels on his art
very good

Who do you think the OP is?

Ben "Gas the Kikes" Garrison really stepping it up

Top Kek.

Those are some mighty fine repeating digits you've got there, fam.
Praise Kek.

lol

This madman must be stopped immediately. He won't get away with it this time!

(checked)

I have the mug, shirt and autographed book (thanks again Ben).
Mug is stupid big (I posted a photo of it with my Vita in it).

Ben just keeps getting better and if I am not mistaken he has altered her tongue before. He hides some funny stuff in the small details.

Fucking

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post yfw hillary has been dead for over a year and the DNC has been propping up her corpse this whole time

it wasn't really him
but the guy that did it was afraid to attach his name to it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SUMMERFAGS

I assume he meant a body double.

That would explain the malfunctions lately. Anyone saying it's a medical condition is a shill.

mfw they've gone through multiple MKULTRA programmed Hillary clones this election alone

where the fuck is the original?

this is the original

Nice! Ben is getting better and better.

fuckin' ben

Underrated post.

I got one, fampai

Forgot to post it