Flags

Post third world country flags in this thread.

I'll start.

I'm late to the meme, why is everyone hating on England. I've been away for quite a while.

because England sucks. Canada also sucks

And America is worst of all :^)

Quit lying to yourself. Your country is fucked because your country leaders are fine with muslim scum raping your women and children, blowing shit up, and stabbing people, while your police are covering up crimes committed by middle-eastern immigrants like the faggots they are.

That isn't me you dumb fuck. You are replying to two different people.

Na

I don't keep up with the news or events, often times major terrorists attacks happen and I find out a month later (if ever). Also, I was away.

wrong

Because one of you bong fags keeps making shitty politisperg threads and that only leads to 4/int/ tier shitflinging.

A concert for preteen girls was blown up.

And then this happens not too long after.

You're going to need a new terrorist alert level chart scale thing, because you're breaking your old one.

You shouldn't be so presumptuous. Exercise discernment and use the grey matter blessed upon you by God.

Don't forget that a little over a month ago was a vehicle attack and stabbing in the same area as today's attacks.

Alright, fine, you've submitted proof.

nothing ever happens in canada =[

boringest place on earth

I just don't really care nor pay much mind to things that don't affect me directly.

You doubt their claims but you're not willing to show the same criticism about your own unfounded assumption, based solely on that person's flag.

Oh and also don't forget the british soldier beheading on a public street, and the courteous brits who dutifully recorded the attackers hate speech on que after the attack.

My unfounded assumption? That you were posting twice in a row talking shit when you weren't?
Listen fag, this thread is young and nobody knew there were multiple UK posters until now.

That's not true. Today we got something called an ashfault road in our city. It's supposedly better than our old gravel roads so that's a plus. It was black and felt hot to touch because the sun was out.

the english r worth saving imo, canadians r a bunch of dicks.

resilient motherfuckers, gotta love them.

and i admit to once being in love with a beautiful woman from suffolk. never met a woman like her again and probably never will, been over a decade.

hold on.

stop this, its such a petty issue

Who cares who gives a fuck, stop pushing this dumb issue, you were wrong, deal with it.

I still feel fucking terrible for that poor bastard.
The thought of being slowly beheaded by barbarians on my own street in my own home in my own country while my own countrymen stand around and screech while not even attempting to help me is horrifying.
Even being shot by a nigger in an attempted mugging is a less terrifying and soul crushing concept than this to me.

was supposed to simply be "in my own home country"
Looks like I need to proofread my proofreading.

Yeah, that would be a fucking horrible, dishonorable way to die. I'd rather drown, and suffocation is one of my worst fears.

"I di'in' see nuffin! Nope. Nu-uh. Coulda been anyone who did that. Think I've seen this body 'ere this morning, matter of fact. Coulda been here for ages. Maybe it was a halloween prank? God bless the Queen."

i also dated a canadian bitch.

what a fuckin miserable cunt. hate that bitch. lying, cheating, always thinks shes right worthless bitch.

It's not even dishonorable on his part, it's the fact that not a single one of the cunts nearby even took a step to help him that is dishonorable.
At least throw something at the fucking ape to distract him, what the fuck.
I wish I could help bongs expel these shits from their country, they're honestly worse than cartel niggers and their government allows them to prance about with near impunity.
Fuck this makes me sad.

its sad but once ur guns r taken away theyre gone forever and u feel powerless.

lets not let that happen here.

Come on now, guns are pretty fucking useful and shouldn't be taken away, but let's not act like someone couldn't have at least thrown a brick at the cunt.
It's more about the fact that his people didn't care enough to do anything besides record the event and squawk about it.
Even a disarmed community can be really fucking dangerous if they actually give a shit about one another. Two cunts with knives are no match against a fucking lynch mob.

Confirmed banana republic

if america farts, their economy is in ruins.

Yes. We do export a lot of salt, it seems.

they are the kind of people who would give up their gins, that is the problem.

America is also a retarded country who cant win jack shit.

don't listen to these guys Canada, you are on of the better states, if you ignore those french and your biggest city. kinda like a mini New York.

Maybe you're right but it has some top quality boypussy

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY CITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cancerda is made up of French you dumb

exactly my point

WHY EVEN HAVE AN ECONOMY?

Quebec is. The rest is mostly of British, or Franco-Brit descent.

so that's why Canada is such a cuck nation. It's got both the Bitchish and the French.

you forget based seal beaters of the north

I'd kick the shit out of a seal tbh

How's your 486 doing, user?

theyre cute af bro

like sea land-dogs

Canada would literally be mexico 2.0 if not for Frederic Tudor and america importing nearly 1 billion in ice a year in the 1800's. better thank those ice harvesters Canucks.

i wonder how they kept it from melting

They'd have shitskins out the ass and cartels everywhere?
I really hate to find myself defending leafs, but I find the concept of canucks winding up like my gardener pretty absurd even in the worst circumstances.

Straw had something to do with it I think.

Joke's on you, stupid. I'm not thankful for anything! Pic related I am the canadian now.

Thermal mass helps ice ice itself. Dumbass.

not bad, its a good insulator

Yeah, but it can still melt at a pretty decent rate when transported to warmer climates, even if toted about in large quantities, and back then they didn't have automobiles to quickly get shit from one point to another.

They put it in the freezer.

Are you dumb or some shit?

Fuck, I forgot about freezers.

freezers did not exist

it is allot of ice, and melting ice absorbs allot of heat into the water, which would be pumped out to avoid rotting/rusting the hull.

Neither did dubs, way back when.

Yeah, but they had to insulate it somehow.
Otherwise it would still melt at a rate that would make transporting it nearly pointless.

neither did Canada, for the first half anyways.

as far as i can tell, it was put on top of the line barges with special crew trained to get it their asap. they pretty much relied on storing it low enough so the water helped insulate it, water which is usually colder than the air.

after it got off they had insulated train cars and and insulated wagons that would deliver the ice.

Must've been hell getting it to the parts of the Midwest with no reliable water access before the transcontinental railroad was a thing.

they probably didn't very early on. apparently by the end of the century they were bringing it from NewEngland to India. also they seemed to have used saw dust also. then they had ice factories after ww1.

Pretty interesting stuff I think.
Makes me wonder about other shit I take for granted.

statistically in 1800 you had about a 43% chance after being born to die before they were big enough to get real clothes (about 5 years or so, if not later).

Ridiculous death rates for children were still pretty routine even up to the 30's and 40's though.
I'm talking simple shit like getting mail, or having foreign clothing shipped to you.
Nowadays mail arrives within a day, and clothing ordered from abroad will show up in under a week.
Meanwhile back then, depending on where you lived, you'd have to wait for the fucking pony express to reach you, which could take weeks and that's if they weren't slaughtered by injuns or knocked off by highwaymen in the process, and receiving clothing made in foreign lands was pretty much unheard of for anyone that wasn't obscenely rich, and even then if they were far enough out of the way they still wouldn't get their shit.

to be fair their are still people in the USA remote enough to get their mail from donkey riders. and yeah, the British enslaved an entire Continent of hundreds of millions to secure their tea and seasonings that I can now get in bulk on a buger-smithing salary.

In comparison to that being pretty much routine a little over a century ago I'd say the sort of infrastructural progress we've made in the last 150 or so years overall is pretty impressive considering significant life altering technological breakthroughs before then tended to happen over the course of centuries with a few exceptions.
I can understand why China still hates the Brits and by extension the US for this, but god damn they really got their shit pushed in hardcore because the bongs wanted some tea.
I wish the west still had that colonial outlook, because it sure beats the hell out of shitskins telling us we're terrible people for past transgressions while actively bombing and raping our countries.

lol, in idea it wasn't so much colonialism as much as it was

And the Mughal empire tried to stop them and got their shit smashed by a British company repeatedly until they died and Britain was the only one around to pick up the pieces.

That's some rekt tier shit we probably won't see ever again considering the west's current state.
If anything China is getting it's own taste of sweet, sweet colonial takeover with Africa nowadays.
The best part is the African countries that have to live under China now are practically begging westerners to return and rule them because the Chinese are (unsurprisingly) FAR less humane in their treatment of subhumans.

the nest big rekt will probably be when the west can no longer produce enough food for the third world and the huge population bubble foreign "aid" has made pops and literally 1 billion+ people die in the largest famine that is likely to ever occur. Europe will be totally screwed and the Americas and Australia will only scrape by because their won't be enough boats to bring them in on.

Well at the very least all of the cucks will be dead or enslaved at that point.
At this point anything that shits hard enough directly into the smug mouths of numales and other progressives to collectively and permanently wipe the smug grins off of their faces is enough for me to die contentedly.

It lasted for like 1 year

MINE