Holy fuck I hate British people

You brits fucking suck. Always using your "rationality" to think of reasons why you're better than us Americans. Your "rationality" and your "reasoning" is already causing your country severe shit. Trump is a boss and if you cunts don't like him you can kindly go stick your dick on a hot burner and cook it like a hotdog, assholes. British people fucking suck, except for Scots. Scots are fucking dope and I fucking think Scotland should take over England once they get out of this gay British-influenced libcunt mindset. Scotland should totally fucking beat your asses and USA should help. You gay Brits don't really know shit, and your "tower of knowledge" is eventually gonna fall. I hope you all get aids. America is fucking awesome.

you're delusional

I don't hate America. I love America. The only two places I like are America and Scotland. Everywhere else can go FUCK THEMSELVES and get fucked by nuclear war

What's so great about Scotland?
t. english

the fact that it's Scotland you English piece of shit. Go stick a fuck up your ass.

t. person talking in english

That's right I'm talking in English you cunt. We stole your language and made it our own, fuckhead

What's so great about Scotland?
t. scottish

t. nigger

Scots are loud, obnoxious, dirty, and retarded. Just like Americans.

see that's why Scotland is in a state of cuckoldry

They're a nation of cuckolds. It's in their porridgewog blood
They're the battered wives of the British isles.

You know you have to have a licence to own an air rifle in scotland

Scotland is more liberal than England, dummy. That's why they wanted to become independent a few years ago.

Scotland has some great people, and they're the ones who wanted to split off from the rest of the England. The problem is, there's a lot of shitheads up there, and they've been basically holding back the rest every sense.

It's as if when they built Hadrian's Wall, they simultaneously locked up the most ferocious warriors on the Isles as well as the shitbags that turned and fled when the Romans came. So you have a nation that's half shitbags, half actually competent. Except since shitbags are better at breeding, and all of the strong leaders get drawn and quartered, you get modern Scotland.

The only reason I care about Scotland is the fact that I want to impregnate this woman until my testicles are shriveled into oblivion.

Idgaf, Scotland is fucking awesome and the only reason it's not is because the Scots have become really apathetic.

I know, and I don't care

This man knows his shit

THEYRE CALLED FUCKING KELTS

AND THE BRITISH ARE FUCKING SHITHEADS

US and US citizens have this problem with having the bigger things. They are very insecure. Always want the biggest weapons, the biggest budgets, the biggest production, the biggest junk up their asses.

bigger is better. UK wants little things cuz they're so goddamn content with being lazy fucks. That's why there's so many British NEETs.

t. girly-skirt homo man

Yanks are the special snowflake country.

They have to pronounce everything different, have different names for things, hell even use an archaic measurement system cos they wanna be "special".

If the USA really is the greatest country on Earth, why all the effort to be edgy and different?

Nice cuckchan screenshot

Good call