This Website is a COINTELPRO HONEYPOT and owned by a FreeMason

Why are you still here anons?

Jim Watkins has lied to his users on several occasions and directly resulted in one user being arrested through international law enforcement agencies
Let's review Jim Watkins of FreeMasonChan

After knowing what you know I ask why you haven't came to endchan.xyz and claimed boards yet? Shoot an email to [email protected]/* */ to make a claim and exit this shit hole once and for all. Be treated fairly and honestly.

Video Related

sauce?

Video also related

Nice OC.

While I would honestly at this point love to move, It's hard to switch to another place with even lower PPH than Holla Forums already is.

I've already been posting there ever now and then, but it's hard being lonely.

You have to encourage the others to move as well. It takes a considerable amount of effort to awaken people to an Exodus

pics related

Is endchan open source?

where else to go? plus, this only matters to Holla Forums and faggots who over-share private data.

Last vidya and I'm out. See you on EndChan. Board Owner's (or groups interested) contact site staff via email in OP or @odilitime on Twitter. Stay safe

Its a Fork of Lynx.

False. This Website is transferring user data to law enforcement (confirmed) and most likely selling it for profit. Endchan Relies solely on donation ( or out of pocket)

What a fucking laugh, this is facebook tier shit. Oh no better move to snapchat, those pictures only stay for a few seconds right guise? :^)

same has been said about this place back then. no one should trust in stuff like that.

does endchan support tor posting?

Yes as well as i2p

FOR YOU

sounds good! does it have captcha?

if so what kind? stupid google captcha?

Tbh most of Holla Forums isn't woke enough for endchan.

There are no good alternatives.
.pl is shitposting central, and dead.
Endchan has become the place to talk about Holla Forums when you're not on Holla Forums.
And all other alts are retarded, normalfags, waifufags, or empty and dead, this is the end folks.
But you know what.
I'm sick of running.
Fight to take back Holla Forums or let it die and let board culture, and culture in general die, no more runnning, this is our home, if we don't embrace it we will be thinned out and gradually die.

why dont we go the Nextchan then?

Chan-zionism?
THIS IS OUR HOMELAND AND NO ONE WILL TAKE IT FROM US

As opposed to being owned by the disaster responsible for Hiroshima Nagasaki levels of destruction to users? At least this place let's us use VPNs.

Reminder that endchan is infested with goons and owned by FBI.

Jew-manlet gets v&

I fail to see the problem

I haven't read anything in this thread but this post was actually kind of inspirational

So who actually did the hack?

Josh? HW?

lulz

lol, you want to buy the servers or something?

Fuck yeah user. We need to protect our home from these marauding bastards. This place is all we got and I'll be damned if I ever hand it over willingly.

Literally something I'd read off of an ad, fuck off.

endchan is dead and doesn't have a /cyoa/ fuck that noise.

Not a thing kike
I'm not listening to your bullshit until you prove to me that Jim is either Jewish or working for the Jews

weird thing happened

this website will always be broken

proof that he was arrested because of jim?

I am touching my weiner

im jim

Give me better examples please user. I am with you.

why so mad?

Thisee articles are dated before that screenshotted Holla Forums post. What is this trying to prove?

'let's protect our house made of shit!' said nobody ever