Hi, guys

Hi, guys.

I'm new to chans, chanology and chan culture. I hear Holla Forums can be a bit hostile.

What "le rules" lol, do I need to follow to adapt to my new home?

Leave immediately and never return.

le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le,

Don't talk like a plebbitor is a good start.

post your penis

I'm sick of Reddit etc. They censor everything, ban dissenting opinions. I checked out 4chan and it was full of long haired gays, posting their butt holes, lol.

I'm not gay and even if I was, I wouldn't want a partner who looked like a hippie.

Forum threads like yours are why I didn't like 4chan! Why don't you go to a gay forum ?

You are still in the wrong place. Try underground. In a coffin. With 500lbs of dirt above you.

Two tips:
1) Lurk moar
2) Lurk even moar
3) Exclamation points are for faggots that take things seriously.
4) No, seriously, don't post for the first few weeks at least, preferably months, lest you out yourself as a raging faggot. Like you are now.

Chanology? Am I in 2010 again?

try suicide

HAHAH, sorry, guy. I know Holla Forums can be hostile so I'm mentally prepared for all the " kill yourself nonsense" memes

Actually, Reddit is just as bad at times. lmao.

Where ever there is public nudity or any public display of degeneracy and immorality , rainbow queer fag flags are never far behind every fucking time.

How do I make text green?

Go back to reddit or lurk for 2 years

O.k lol. You've got me there bro! Is there a text formatting FAQ I can browse?

god damn you're fucking cancerous
GO BACK.

Fuck she kinda cute

I'm cancer because I'm new to this forum?

Was you born with 8ch.net already save to your fave websites and set as your homepage?

No?

Thought not.

In a few weeks, I'll be just as experianced as you on chans and educated just as well you on all things chanology etc.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It ain't eazy bein cheezy

beginner

total noob

new

feotus

cancer ←—– you're here

well we know you're not North American

install gentoo

that's hot

why can't I be that hot

wtf I wish I was a girl now

fucking hell my sides
ive seen this nigger so many times in different vids who tf is this?

gas yourself

it's big man tyrone you fucking newfag

i find the lack of tits in this picture verry problematic.

thx

thx

Run.

Run for your fucking life. Do something IRL, even if it makes you want to put a gun in your mouth.

I'm not being dramatic for the sake of sounding interesting; we are wasting your lives here. This place is a crutch that doesn't let you heal.

An user must first become no one