Michael Scheuer Thread

Holla Forums's favorite Israel-hating retired senior CIA Officer has really been on a role lately. The man is a master polemicist and real human bean.

Mr. Trump: You have scared and pissed-off the war lovers. Well done, keep at it.
non-intervention.com/2294/mr-trump-you-have-scared-and-pissed-off-the-war-lovers-well-done-keep-at-it/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scheuer

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GLBCx
youtube.com/watch?v=gZVlI-9oIM8
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
non-intervention.com/2301/a-coming-headline-american-elites-perish-in-lethal-storm-they-deliberately-brewed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

The bipartisan interventionists’ jig is just about up, so they damn Mr. Trump

Bump for Michael "I'd dump the Israelis tomorrow" Scheuer.

It's a shame he's been blacklisted from all media. The ZOG finally got fed up with him.

Bump for bump the israelis

A-are any of his lectures online?

That's a jewish name?

Bobby Fischer teir.

No, it's a genuine south german/austrian name, although the meaning in austrian is different than in german. In german it means something like chalice, a variaton of the name is Scheuerle,which is another german name too, in austria scheuer is a name too and and old word for barn.

stop suggesting every german name is jewish, there was a time 50% of the US was german and no one said they are jews.

Finally got around to ordering his books. Can't wait until they get here. Everyone needs to reading and listening to him.

Trump should have picked him as a security advisor.

Hours later and this is still bothering me…

He's a Catholic with a Jesuit education. Gets nutty over abortion.

I've admired and followed Scheuer for a long time, but a giant redpill about him is that he may have had a hand in why the FBI didn't roll-up the San Diego cell of 911 hijackers. His personal beef with the FBI (and perhaps a plot instigated by him to turn the SD hijackers into double agents that failed) may actually be the "intelligence failure" everyone talks about when discussing 911.

He is a vehement critic of Saudi Arabia and Israel, but has never said a single word about the 28 pages, ever. Not a peep. He's also now married to the woman who at the time fucking lied to Congress about having told the FBI about the hijackers. I suspect he breathed a big sigh of relief that he wasn't named in the 28 pages when we got what we got. Maybe he has his reasons for doing what he did– if he, say, suspected that the FBI was compromised, and maybe it helps his Neocon enemies to point it out, but it's worth knowing.

He's a great guy - I'm not denying that (after seeing OP and other videos ITT).
I was just curious regarding his name, as I've become wary of any hint of jewishness in everyone (he also looks like a rabbi a little but I think it's just his beard and his obese face).
Interesting about the 9/11 thing even though I don't get it right now cause I haven't slept in 2 days. Did he support the plot or try to undermine it?

Well the government does review anything former spooks do/write.
It's possible talking about the 28 pages would get him fucked, could be he had some secondhand involvement with something in there.
Fuck if I know

He may have been personally responsible for why the San Diego cell was allowed to go through with 911. Instead of telling the FBI and stopping it, Alec Station withheld their knowledge of Midhar and Hamzi from the FBI, cooked-up a fake internal memo saying they had told them, and then lied to the 911 Commission about it.. Lots of the blame for the inter-agency turf wars could maybe be laid at his and/or his wife's feet. There's also the allegation that the reason they didn't say anything is because the CIA, who knew who the hijackers were and that they were coming to the US to do something, tried to turn the hijackers into informants but failed,, and lost track if them after this, and 911 happened. CIA operating on American soil is itself illegal. Nothing definitive, and all sorts of shit is possible, but that's what I know.

On YouTube there's an interview of him with Eliot Spitzer, and a question in this vein comes up, and he gets noticeably agitated– even afraid, although I don't think Spitzer really knows anything.

How many shoahs can you fit in two paragraphs, good lord.

Scheuer is cool, but sometimes I think he's a shill. He goes with the standard mainstream story on OBL death and 9/11. Sort of fishy.

He's married to a Jewess. Also fishy.

He's of Austrian parontage, and he's a Roman Catholic.

it's awful shilly in here.

he's continuously stated that it was the higher ups who didn't protect America adequately despite having all of the information present. If anything, I would'nt be surprised if he was actually a jihadist, but that's about as likely as all the other shills on here masturbating and eating eachother's semen.

have you read any of his books? start with his first one, Imperial Hubris, and then read his biography on Osama bin Laden. He goes into explicit detail, especially in his second mentioned book, about the motivations for ObL's determination to bankrupt the US to which Scheuer, and I, believe he achieved before his death.

(((Roman Catholics))) are practically artificial Jews. And he is married to a Jewess, as I said. This is fact.

Does he ever being up Israeli connection to 9-11? This is the hardest hump for me to get over. There is no way he couldn't know this, but does he evee mention it?

So, why didn't they give 100% of it to the Christian nation and kill all the Muslims?

"Christian" is a red herring. No real people do anything on the basis of Christianity. It is, in practice, a dead religion.

As long as it stands for not doing sick Muslim things, that's close enough to Christianity. He sounded butthurt about it like it would have been better if the king of the Muslims there taking all the oil money would have been better for the world.

fuck off you pisstian slut

go away to >>>/christian/ /pisstian/
and dont come back with your kike on a stick.

CHRISTIANS ARE NOT PART OF POL AND WILL NEVER BE

Every time. Anyway, does anyone have any info on Scheuer's wife? It's easy to see he's not a jew, but there's really nothing out there I can find on her. Not even a name.

Holy shit, it's so great to see a thread on Dr. Scheuer here. I've been shilling for him for literally years, trying to get people to watch him.

Watch his videos on Jewtube, they are classics. HE is also pro-Trump, and his newest article on his blog non-intervention.com eviscerates the neo-con kikes, multiculturalism… the man is literally the greatest American since this man….

Fuck off, rabbi. Time wasted here is time that could've have been used crying about the holocaust for money.

Well, it doesn't stand for that. All major Christian churches support islamic rapefugees and white genocide.

Supporting people escaping violence is Christian. That's how you get converts. The government is responsible for most of the problems by stealing from Christians without requiring that the refugees give up the violent culture that created the mess. White genocide is primarily a result of corporate greed. Subsidized nigger labor and overseas slave labor is not the Pope's doing.

If Christians had them, they wouldn't not be cancerous.

Most are economic migrants, retard. But yeah, destroying your race and nation is Christian, which is why Christianity is our enemy as much as all other forms of abrahamism.

It isn't culture, moron. It is race. Arabs, niggers, pakis are all racially inferior subhumans. Doesn't matter if they are Christcucks or Muslims.

Not really. This is an easy copout, but isn't really true. It is already well known that rapefugees are an economic drain. They are being brought at the behest of the USA to prevent the possibility of European nationalism reasserting itself.

The pope is an atheist and a tool of the UN. If you think he actually believes in Christianity, then you're a dumbass.

Racially inferior but they can be improved by Chrisitanity. And after corporate greed, Hollywood is the biggest factor in white genocide. The Pope has no control over Hollywood either. You are either greatly overestimating the power of priests or lying.

They are being brought at the behest of McDonald's and other global corporations for short-term profits. The CEOs don't care what it does to the economy in the long run.

False.

Already debunked that, Shlomo. Can you read?

The pope is a tool. He does and says what the UN (the Jews) tells him to.

You debunked nothing, rabbi.

Yes I did. Migrants are an economic drain. This is admitted by all authorities. So it stands to reason that they are not brought by "le ebil corporation" for some vague economics benefit. They are brought at the behest of kikes to form voting blocks that can prevent European nationalism.

Americans love Israel because of the retarded belief in the Return of Jesus Christ. Normally level-headed Christians have fallen for Jewish fairy tale cooked up and added to the end of a relatively boring bible. Thats why revelations doesn't even match the rest of the book. Its a Michael Bay style ending to what ordinarily is as exciting as "Remains of The Day".
Christ-Cucks protect the Jews and give them billions of shekels yearly in the hopes that Jesus will return in their lifetimes.

Welp, its been 2000 years, no Jebus yet! Jews need moar shekels!

How is McDonald's and Coca-Cola's bottom line looking? They are bringing the model of subsidized shitskin labor that was so successful in America to the white European countries who feel "entitled" to long vacations, liveable wages, and time with their families.

Wrong. Rapefugees do not labor. They take welfare. What do you not understand about this? I can understand you are a Christfag with presumably low IQ, but it is not difficult to grasp.

If dubs Secretary of State Michael 'Schlomo Slayer' Scheuer

Compare the Mexicans to the Muslims. Both are inferior racially and cause problems but Mexicans are more bearable thanks to the advantage of being Christians.

They will take welfare and labor part-time like niggers in America soon enough.

Not JIDF copypasta, I wrote it myself, kike.
Christcucks have handed their destiny over to the Jew willingly, its fucking pathetic. jesus is dead, move on with life.
Remember the Jewish messiah is the antichrist, why the fuck are you helping the jews?

Complete nonsense. Spics are criminal subhumans and should be killed. Spics commit far more crime in the USA per capita than muslims do. Just typical low IQ christfag rhetoric.

sure you did Chaim

archive.is/GLBCx

McDonald's thinks otherwise.

Compare how many times countries stood in solidarity with flag colors due to horrors committed by spics to those committed by Muslims.

And judging by the number of churches scheduled to be turned into parking lots in France, he does it for free. What a deal. The king of merchants he definitely isn't.

Mexican violence isn't used by the media to promote wars for Israel. But there is more of it. Less showy and more diffuse, but it is still there, similar to nigger crime.

Only plebs are motivated by Christianity. Mostly motivated to feed Africans and then adopt their excess population, unfortunately.

Politicians and real power players are not motivated by Christianity at all. That is why it is a dead religion with no further world-historical significance. Contrast this with Islam, which does still have world-historical significance and elites motivated by Islamic concerns.

As far as I can tell, she's not a Jew. Her first husband however was a Jewish Neocon, and like women married to those kinds of Jews she absorbed his fierceness and hawkishness against Muslims, something that Scheuer, who is absolutely not a Neocon but pulls no punches about Muslims (or Jews) shares, too.

Her name is Alfreda Bilkowsky. Fairly recently the (((media)))– the Neocon media, not the Lefty one– ran a hit-piece on her as the "Queen of Torture", since it was revealed that she played a big role in the CIA torture/rendition program that Scheuer started under Clinton. She's the inspiration for the woman in Zero Dark Thirty, and she was also the CIA agent responsible for renditioning and imprisoning the wrong mudshit in Germany. The Neocons pretended like they care about hurting Muslims long enough to run the hit piece on her (and on him by extension). She also got reprimanded by her bosses because she flew to the prison site because she wanted to be present at the waterboarding and interrogation of either Khalid Shiek Muhammed or Zarkawi, I forget which one.

Jews hate Scheuer's guts because he talks sense and blows them the fuck out whenever given the chance, which is why he isn't allowed on basically any real media outlet anymore and why they got him fired from mulitple job appointments by applying (((pressure))) to his employers.

The only place he appears with regularity anymore is the John Fredericks radio program, and you can hear that on Youtube.

Speaking of war lovers…

US Holocaust Museum uses injured children to kvetch about pet moderate terrorists getting BTFO in Aleppo.

Yeah, but what about Israel? Why does he maintain the mainstream story of 9/11?

Only McDonald's is motivated by Islam. It's a garbage religion producing ignorant, violent cattle.

Do you know where you are?

Don't forget this Mike classic:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZVlI-9oIM8

Besides it being basically accurate– i,e., Bin Laden did it, he could have a whole lot of reasons for not talking about what he knows. The only time I've seen him address the question directly is someone asking him if he thought Israel did 9/11. His reply was "I wouldn't put anything past the Israelis". Make of that what you will.

oh wtf no imbed

Obviously not true.

I believe Islam is also dying, but it is still relevant to the world today, unlike Christianity.

Obviously not true.

Oh, and it was this appearance on Judge Napalitano's FOX show talking about Israeli spying on the US that cost Napalitano his job as host of "Freedom Watch"..

OK. So he has not outright denied Israeli involvement or foreknowledge? That is fine then. I was just caught up on that one detail. Everything else he said seemed legit, but that one point was inconsistent.

I am also somewhat skeptical on OBL and the tapes in particular.

Ahahahahahaha!
Yes!
Like Central-South America! Like Subsaharan Africa!
Fucking retard.

To expand, I am skeptical on OBL involvement because he did not come right out and claim responsibility. In an interview he gave shortly after 9/11 he denied any involvement. Then we get some low res tapes later. There is also the question of his death.

Look how many McDonald's France and Germany have. It's not a coincidence. You can tell how cucked a country is by the number of McDonald's it has.

I don't think you understood the point of my post.

He's knowledgeable and quite based, but doesn't believe in any 9/11 conspiracy, since he's a big-CIA-guy.

Fuck dude that's no joke.

Not a bad observation, user.
(((American))) culture exported abroad is almost always a negative.

muh free markets a.k.a globalism

Another problem, yes.

Either he doesn't know enough (very likely), or he is intentionally obfuscating.

He's probably obligated to not say anything. That kind of security clearance has a lifelong stipulation even after retirement.

Or he simply doesn't know anything about it. CIA is more compartmentalized that they let on.

STOP IT!

My dick can only get so hard.

kikes get so butthurt wow

HAHAHA me too.

Austria ain't that cucked dude.

Thank you for blog link added to RSS.

Not any more. Iran getting nukes is a bad thing. We should genocide them before they nuke us.

From my understanding Georgetown's a power nexus.

ftfy

How are people here this dumb? He's a Catholic from upstate NY, not a Juden.
th eonly media that still has him on is some weirdo radio guy from VA with a big nose. If you search Jew Tube, he interviews him about once a week.

He's not really a "professor" the way you'd think of one. He teaches a course to US military officers about intl relations.
It's basically a cush job, someone probably owes him or likes him (he used to get into work at 4 am 6 days a week).

Why doesn't he comment on 28 pages? I think it's probably in his non-disclosure agreement. Remember, he was both an analyst and an officer, who started and ran the rendition program for 3 years.

whenever you are bored, search his name & John Fredricks Show. Literally over 100 interviews.

Another interesting Scheuer fact– he thinks Snowden was turned by the FSB/Chinese based on where he went with his info and maybe inside knowledge he has.

You're too stupid to realize you aren't and can never reach the lofty standards of putrid judaism.

Michael Schauer is noting compared to this new guy.
Actions speak louder than words.

user, you are clearly an indian promoting another indian. The NYC gvner, the Jew eliot spitzer, had to resign and a blind nigger became gvner.
It got to where he was committing so many crimes, the NYC tabloids stopped covering them bc no one cared.
Sliver was also a known corrupt jew for decades, it wasn't exactly like he was taking on hard cases.
It was AA at work. Of all threads, why HERE? This dothead has fuck all to do with Dr. Scheuer.

Because he went after kikes and shut them down.
He did Scheuer's work except he didn't talk about it.

Snowden is fake. He was limited hangout. He still works for the USA.

If he were working for the Russians, he would be shilling for Trump nonstop, but that isn't happening.

Prepare to be anally ravaged by disappointment. What do you think this guy will accomplish in 3 months? Nothing.

that's a completely specious comparison. Scheuer worked for an intel agency, he could have stopped the Jews from setting off a dirty bomb and we wouldn't know.
He's the most honest guy I've ever heard on media, the fact that he hates israel so much is telling he's had experiences.

also, by nature, being a prosecutor is an audition for a high 6 figure job with Hymie, Bernstein, and Shekelman.
In 4 years, he'll be defending whatever rich nigger chimps out next (e.g. when crack-dealing "jay-ze" kills his negress sow he mated with)

lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

Yeah that was right. Based Hersh.

Wtf, wrong topic

Eight years of watching Obama - king of the shitskins - bring dollars made of cotton to his masters has taught you nothing about shitskins.

Georgetown is full of the globalism/internationalism/interventionism stuff, so it's sort of funny that Scheuer teaches there. He's definitely a black sheep in that environment.

I think Scheuer is wrong. He has his biases; he has a career CIA man's attitude when it comes to Snowden. There's also the chance that there might be dirt on Scheuer in what Snowden has vis-a-vis the rendition and torture program, or maybe some of the 9/11 "intelligence failure" stuff.

Ya from what I have seen, Georgetown is a neocon training center.

1/10 you tried.

Michael Scheuer is a great American.

Fresh Scheuer
A coming headline? “American elites perish in lethal storm they deliberately brewed”

“Forty years ago, when the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British Parliament was advised by an artful man who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but weaken them, and let them sink gradually, by totally disusing and neglecting the militia.” (2)

non-intervention.com/2301/a-coming-headline-american-elites-perish-in-lethal-storm-they-deliberately-brewed/

I think he's making a reference to the murdered DNC staffer here.

He taught at Georgetown, but called out the Jewish lobby and was fired.