Falling for crazy Infowars conspiracy theories

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/feds-checking-post-vaccine-seizures-young-kids-20110120-142715-929.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if her cunt is as out of control as her eyebrows.

Oh it is, you might say her cunt is very protruding

Ugh. Fucking liberals.

Literally doesn't understand x and y chromosomes.

Lectures on "science."

Fag logic

That's pseudoscience.
No, we understand how vaccinations work. We just don't want mercury injected into infants.

mercury is only used in the process of making it then it is filtered out. Most every modern vaccine has less mercury than a can of tuna to 0 mercury. The obvious issue with baby vaccines is you are making a baby sick , you are purposefully infecting a infant, i mean a high fever in a baby can make it develop off for life.

Getting that ill from a vaccine is very rare, especially in vaccines that use only small component parts of the virus/bacteria to train the immune system.

I've heard stories where they fucked up the procedure for mercury in the vaccine and it made people retarded.
It's not linked to autism however, that's the hoax.

yahoo.com/news/feds-checking-post-vaccine-seizures-young-kids-20110120-142715-929.html

heard they put known carcinogens in there
i don't see the point. aren't they giving babies hepatitis b shots or whichever hep you get from sex and needles. why

I checked out her channel, and she has the same look on all of her videos. Is she autistic or something?

this is why you dont do fucking vaccines you dumbshits

didn't know she had a youtube channel… expGODs the threads that have been popping up

sheep

idiot

t. retard

cute tumblrite detected. post tits.

you

I think we all know who the retart is, user.

and u r unable to read words, that r not on a picture?

Joke's on you faggot, I use Gentoo Linux. Not that a retard like you would know what that is, anyway.

yep, u r retarded

Who cares

How fitting that a simpleton such as yourself would fail to use proper spelling and grammar. Thank you for conveniently marking your opinions as stupid so that intelligent people don't waste their time considering them.

keep spewing shit all over yourself. U r doing a great job insulting yourself.
How do vaccines work?

Transgender are people are mentally ill so anything they have to say is invalid.

science denier detected

if u cant keep up, sit down

Maybe we should call a doctrinal council to condemn and anathamatize the science denying Jonesite heretics. Science wills it.

I looked it up but I can't find anything about "Nonsensicole". Source?

Nicole Sund

I meant about him/her being a tranny

On one hand, he/she looks rather like a man. On the other hand, he/she apparently posted tweets saying he/she "felt her uterus cringe" and claiming that a guy grabbed her tits when she was in high school, both of which indicate that she's female.

My bet is that she's a high-T female. She's genetically a woman, but she has some kind of hormone imbalance.

Dropped right there.

It should also be noted that they aren't putting straight Mercury into the vaccines; it's part of larger compounds, which change the physical and chemical properties of the Mercury.

Thats because children at childbirth have a 90% chance of the infection becoming a chronic infection but their risk drops to 10% by around age 5, so if you can keep them clean for the first 5 years of their life their risk of chronic infection becomes significantly lower. The virus can be spread by infected blood or tissue, they want to make sure the baby will be safe if it does come in contact with infected blood, particularly if the mother is infected.

Nicholas pls go.

he

Literally who?

wu?