The Albanian Question: Albanian General Thread

So apparently an Albanian cultural center opened up a few towns over from me. In my limited interactions with them I noticed they are loud obnoxious and always start fights and attack in packs. Basically they are violent like blacks but no as tough and scheme like Jews, but no as smart. They are a criminal people and are also one of the few groups of Europeans that are predominantly Muslim. Also I'm pretty sure Albania has the lowest IQ out of all European countries. Anyway they are just a shitty race. Any anons have any experience with them? I googled Albanians and Jews to see if there was any connection between them but nothing came up.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/04/heard-of-serbian-church-fears-fires-were-coordinated-attacks/
liveleak.com/view?i=be1_1446330662
ballikombit.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=984&Itemid=1
shoebat.com/2015/02/18/muslims-running-massive-operation-harvesting-organs-trafficking-operations-middle-east-albania-selling-turkey-saudi-arabia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanophobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Croat_Sentiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Serb_sentiment
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
archive.is/s85VA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
archive.is/bLEde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanun_(Albania)
aeon.co/videos/blood-feuds-are-law-in-albania-turning-homes-into-prisons-for-guilty-families
youtube.com/watch?v=nP1DUANKI7M
youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzByhVgZI
lyricstranslate.com/sr/ides-za-kanadu-youre-going-canada.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lPqePV-oiVQ
theamericanmirror.com/leaked-e-mail-shows-george-soros-urged-clinton-intervene-albania-civil-unrest/
m.digitaljournal.com/blog/14219#ixzz4HBvoHmC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Branković
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nora_of_Kelmendi
attwiw.com/2015/10/20/today-in-european-history-the-second-battle-of-kosovo-1448-ends/
warisboring.com/albania-has-a-bunker-problem-da1ad107a804?gi=714cc6412c4e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_anatomy
archive.is/CtERw
archive.is/zQQ8L
tyrannyoftradition.com/2014/07/10/report-varg-vikernes-to-join-israeli-army/
theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-II05.htm
nature.com/nature/journal/v129/n3268/abs/129898b0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM),
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2013/02/on-this-day-mungo-man-fossil-found/
australianmuseum.net.au/homo-sapiens-modern-humans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains
archive.is/DFiCG
archive.is/s1LT
archive.is/uiyDQ
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Wappen_italienischer_Provinzen#/media/File:Provincia_di_Genova-Stemma.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hoxha tried to prevent this.
They didn't listen.

They're no different than greeks or sicilians, they're all brown to me

But Greeks and Serbs are Orthodox so I support them.

Albanians cause problems wherever they go. Ask the Serbros for advice.

They are the exact same scum as the "refugee" muslims coming to Europe now, except they originate from Southern Europe.
That should be all a person on Holla Forums would need to know about them.

Albanians are pure scum. Kosovo and Albania run on nothing but trading drugs, sex slaves and harvested organs, all with tacit consent of Western intelligence (It's called Gladio B, look it up).

From my experience the light skinned christian ones are allright but they are only few.

Most of them are trash, especially the ones from Kosovo, the niggers of Europe.

To be fair there were three Kosovars in my boxing club which could behave themselves, but you could guess that they weren't rocket scientists.

Light skinned ones are Serbs or Gorans (Goranci), not Albanians.

Tl;dr they're scum

Albanians - šiptari are involved in

clans,
revenge murders,
criminal activity
drug dealing
selling body parts

and making burek.

This is fucking classic šiptari behavior. Fucking pack mentality.

Not surprised in the slightest.

That's another thing they all claim they're "cousins". There's about 50 of them.

they're like locusts

I have heard myths of Catholic Albanians, but haven't had the fortune tro meet one yet.

Basically, the muslim ones are prevalent

Albanians are low IQ turk mongrels. Human garbage that ought to be removed from Europe along with gypsies and the rest of the foreign elements in the Balkan.

dubs confirm shiptars for turk rapebabies

Hoxha was a genocidal commie bastard that practically killed off the Orthodox Albanian and Greek element from Northern Hepirus by pogroms and forced underdevelopment through the usual commie "redistribution" when previously they were predictably among the most thriving parts within the turkoalbanian allahu-ackbaring and "crypto-catholic" clusterfuck post-Ottoman albania was.

Sage for IQ 82 subhumans.

forgot sage, I'm posting in a subhuman thread.

Only if you are a haplofag. As one can easily guess the Ottoman dysgenic effect was more severe among the ones that embraced Islam both by selection (low IQ plebs reverting to Islam because they could not afford to pay Jizzya) and the usual muslim cousin-fucking.

That's probably only the few Christian ones.

Did you even read the thread you autist, I'm not Albanian.

yeah typical behavior

It sounds to me like another case of special snowflakism omg look at my culture.

They were white around 700 years ago. Nowadays they're a shitskinnier version of the Bosniaks.

Albanian average IQ 80. African average IQ 70. Aboriginal average IQ 50-60.

Not really. They have two things similar with them.

The first thing they have similar with Jews is that they want a Greater Albania, a state which is 100% Albanians. Kinda like Greater Israel. Similar to Greater Israel, their dream state covers territories which are occupied by other countries - namely Kosovo, western Macedonia, eastern Montenegro and northern Greece.

They took over Kosovo in 99, when NATO bombarded Serbia. While everyone was paying attention to the bombing going on, the Albanians drove out everyone not Albanian. For shit and giggles, they also strapped bombs to the buses carrying people fleeing from there. Others they kept around (mostly women and children) to be sold as sex slaves, or as organ donors.

Now they're moving onto western Macedonia. You probably haven't heard of the case where 40 of the "Kosovo Liberators" went deep into Macedonian territory, took over some barracks, killed a bunch of people, and blew up the Russian gas line. That's just the beginning, but more on that later.

Basically all their "industry" focuses on human trafficking and drugs. All of it. Everyone not involved in crime is dirt poor, and desperately tries to get involved in crime in order to get some money to feed for the next day. Which is why you'll see Albanian kids trying to act gangsta and generally being subhuman scum. And they breed like fucking rabbits, so if you fuck with one of them, he'll show up with several dozen of his cousins to break your legs. If you don't have a gun, or are alone, don't fuck with them. They're cowardly fucks that always attack in greater numbers and under cover.

Also, they loathe everything not Albanian. After they took over Kosovo, they went on a destruction spree where they destroyed every orthodox church and monument they could find. Some of them were dating back to the 9th century. And the ones that they didn't manage to destroy, well, they made a case how those are "Albanian historical heritage". So yeah, not even your history is safe from their thieving hands.

The second part, the one that also ties in with the whole "Macedonian barracks taken over by Shiptars" part I mentioned earlier, is that they're convinced that they have the US on their side. After the war in 99, the Albanians are convinced that the US will always step in to protect them. Which is also why they're convinced that they can start shit and get away with it. Remember how I said earlier that, after you've beaten them, they'll come back later with several more stronger people on their side? Yeah, they're convinced that if shit hits the fan, the US will always step in to protect them. Considering how shit's going down, they're probably also right.

You should know by now that the whole war in 99 started soon after the whole Clinton-Lewinsky scandal. Then the war happened, and nobody was paying attention to the whole clusterfuck that was going on in the White House. Madeline Albright, a prominent Clinton lackey, insisted that they start a war for the "poor Albanians, they're getting genocided", and ended up in a higher political position than she was before. And after the war ended, she's the main owner of the Kosovo telecom and networks.

How big is their crime industry? Well, it's the largest in the region. So large that (((they))) wanted a piece of that pie, and created a false state there just to siphon money and people (child prostitutes) out of the region. Kosovo is also sitting on the fifth largest coal reserve in Europe, and another (I think lignite?) which is the third largest in the world. Most of those resources are untapped, because they're subhuman scum who'd rather focus on killing others and being petty criminals than actually investing into industry. Lotsa money to be made there.

Also, Greater Albania is a key part in (((their))) war on the west. It's an artificial country. A lot of people involved in the recent terrorist attacks across Europe came from there or from Bosnia. A lot of them got armed there. And their "liberation army" still hasn't been disbanded, but became even more active after the war, where they went deep into Macedonia to attack Russian gas lines. They're basically America's (read: Israel's) attack dog in the region, similar to ISIS.

tl;dr: remove kebab

You know what to do.

Very educated post but needs more sage.

Very informative, thank you.
Also fuck Nato cucks.

Considering how inbred mudsies are it might as well be true.

I'M SHQIPTAR
SON OF A BITCH SERBIAN
SERBIAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT PLJESKAVICA ?
DO YOU WANT A KOSOVO?
SERBIAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
KARADŽIČ IS A MURDERER
FUCKING SRBIJA

Funny thing about Madeline Albright is that her family and herself escaped to America via Belgrade during WW2… Serbs literally saved her life, and 50 years later she campaigned to bomb Serbia, and kill Serbian children.

That's the way Jews repay for kindness.

My uncle always said that no serb wanted to fuck her back then and so they had it coming from her perspective.

very informative post.

I would add only following:
Montenegro
Switzerland
Bakeries
Heroin trade
Icecream
Sneaky
Weasel
Backstab

nypost.com/2016/05/04/heard-of-serbian-church-fears-fires-were-coordinated-attacks/

liveleak.com/view?i=be1_1446330662

Serbia is still the most historically cucked nation on the Balkans, though. Albania and BiH just exist to make them look better.

They speak some stupid unintelligeble jibber jabber so you can never understand them while they're conspiring to murder you while looking you in the eye,

never trust them

Nice read mate, capped for later consumption.

albania saved jews from nazis during ww2

google it up. even nethanyahu said on twitter "they will not forget their albanian "friends""

albanians are not traitors

muh pisstianity

fuck off kike worshiper

You'll never be White, Illyrio. You are turkrapeseed.

what does this mean?

I was under the impression that the Serbs have a historical reputation for punching above their weight, and being a massive pain in the ass to any non-Serb who tried to govern them.

At the multiculti school I went to, the Croats and the Bosnian were always afraid of them

They were an impoverished agrarian clan society that engaged in decade-long blood feuds between families to settle disputes. They upheld the Kanun, a tribal code of law that allowed honor killings, literally referred to women as sacks, and described times when a man should beat his wife to protect his honor. No parts of Albania were "the most thriving parts" of the Balkans, you dunce.

Under Hoxha's leadership, they fully integrated women as productive members of society, even in physical labor and higher education, eliminated the blood feuds, and built modern infrastructure and heavy industry from nothing, all while being at war with Greece and on very tense terms with Italy and Yugoslavia the whole time.

Are you being disingenuous or do you actually have no idea what you're talking about?

I miss old /int/ memes.

I am so fucking sick of Jews, everywhere I look these fucks are ruining everything.

pisstianity is the same is islame. you are no different if you follow the jew on a stick.

i hate you idiots for pretending to be "whatever", because you are literally a cuck if you preach to a semite religion.

and dont forget jesus loves the enemy. go love your albanistanian poo

here we have some sayings:
100 Hrvata 400 tata
- 100 Croats 400 thieves
Srpska posla
- Serbian business
Nož žica, Srebrenica
Srbe na vrbe
Srbija Srbima, Šiptarima sekira

and so forth and so on.
What do all have in common?
They hate Albanians

this is true, i'm romanian and serbs are tough as fuck to me, not a good idea to fuck with

Here is something interesting.

ballikombit.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=984&Itemid=1

But then

shoebat.com/2015/02/18/muslims-running-massive-operation-harvesting-organs-trafficking-operations-middle-east-albania-selling-turkey-saudi-arabia/

I'll leave you to make the judgement.
But as far as I see, Muslims and Jews don't seem to have any problems covering for each other when the plan is to kill all Christians.

Diaspora serb reporting in:

Garda de Fier and Țuică for the win!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanophobia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Croat_Sentiment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Serb_sentiment

There is no article on Anti Bosnian,

but yeah, balkans is a fun place to live

That sounds pretty Jewy tbh.

Why do you think everyone around them hates them?
They started off as a few Slavic tribes united by the Byzantium to serve as a buffer territory to the North. They have also been contrarians throughout their whole history, even siding with the turks, just to fuck with their neighbors (that bit them in the ass later on).
After Serbia's liberation they've always been splintered in a fuckton of little factions in every war. The majority always are with the kike alliance, though.
In Jewgoslavia they tried to erase the other nations' identities, and that's what caused the most recent wars.

tl;dr the Serbia kebab-remover meme needs to be revised

Albanians are not people, they're basically an organized group of šiptar gypsies that would attempt to beat your ass and sell your fucking kidneys just cause.

and this two

Albanians and Bosnians belong to the same group as the Venetians and Genoese
basically fucking traitors to Europe that sided with the turkroaches over the Order of the Dragon

Albanians are fucking trash. There are a ton around here and all of them are savages. They need to be gassed.

basically the world would be better off if every albanian was turned into fertilizer

when you un-cuck western civilization, then you can talk shit about the OG kebab removers

This.

Kike detected.
Walid Shoebat is a zionist faggot.

Guess who got caught harvesting organs for realz:
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
archive.is/s85VA

Also, fuck Albanians.

t. Kosovo vet

Wow holy shit no

Anyway Albanians are trash. Should have let Karazdic finish his work. Goddamn Clinton pieces of shit

apparently anything that has to do with muslims and their backwards and violent culture is an irrational fear

Albanians are much, much worse.

Albanians are white. Stop dividing and conquering.

White ethnics, O.P.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

And so are Jews…

you are posting a picture with ethnically serbs

We need to convert our people back to out native religion, paganism.

the average Albanian looks like that kid on the far right.

Sure thing, mehmet.

Good observation

no, not really.

Novislav Djajic - Serbian strong soldier Indicted for participation in genocide, the accused was sentenced on 23 May 1997, to 5 years' imprisonment for complicity in 14 cases of murder and 1 case of attempted murder.

The Court could not establish with sufficient certainty the existence of the subjective element required for the act of genocide (that is, the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, the group in question).

As long as it could not be ruled out that Djajic considered the executions as a means – however illegal and reprehensible – to discourage Muslims from carrying out further attacks on Serbian military units, it had to be assumed in his favour that he did not understand the intention behind this action, which was the extermination of the Muslims.

The Court based its competence to judge a non-national for acts committed abroad on Art. 6, No. 9, and Art. 7, subsection 2, No. 2, of the German Penal Code. Art. 6, No. 9, extends the jurisdiction of German courts to acts committed abroad by non-nationals if this is provided for in an international treaty binding upon Germany. At this stage, the Court referred to the Fourth Geneva Convention (protection of civilians) and its provisions establishing the grave breaches regime. The Court considered the conflict still to be an international one in June 1992 (with a reference to GCIV Art. 2 and a comment on the question of the termination of an international armed conflict) and qualified the victims as "protected persons" in the sense of GCIV, Art. 4. The jurisdiction of the Court could also be established by application of the principle of vicarious administration of justice (Art. 7, subsection 2, No. 2).

The question as to whether there was a sufficient link with Germany was then examined to ensure that the basic principle of non-intervention would not be infringed. This link could be established as the accused was domiciled in Germany and as this State was not acting in its own interests, but was in fact representing the whole community of States.

The Court found that the accused had not received an express order to act as he did. That being the case, it was not possible to rely on Art. 5 (1) of the Military Penal Law (WStG) (acts committed under order) to relieve the accused of liability. However, the Court accepted the fact that the accused may have perceived himself as acting under duress, a fact which was applied in mitigation of penalty.

to be completely fair yes there are some that look aryan, blonde hair, blue eyes, but almost every nation has that.

You see from this thread how Albanians are perceived. Maybe you are not like that, but you have your fellow countrymen to thank for this public image and nobody else can change it, user

Christianity is our "native" religion for the last 1000 years and the religion under which we thrived the most. If you think we can accomplish reviving a millenium-dead cluster of loosely connected ethnic superstitions of barbarian tribes in hope that we will achieve classical Greco-Roman (the first Europeans that embraced Christianity) level of cultural advancement just because they were laographically related to fellow Indoeuropean barbarians, the good luck with that, Mustafa.

(Checked)

The CIA has apparently redacted most of your post.

That poor, genetically mutilated, brain-washed young boy. He's growing up to be evil, merely by accident of circumstance.

Albanians are scum of the Earth. They are barely below gypsies when it comes to the "scummiest in Europe" title. I had few encounters with people from "Kosovo". Pure shit, no value whatsoever.

No, fuck you. Albania is a backwards, muslim-infested, mountain tribe shithole. Few blonde kids do not redeem a whole nation of dirty, dark, subhuman goat herders.
I just wish that Serbia was allowed to just bomb everyone to fucking oblivion.

Friendly reminder Hoxha banned facial hair to keep out the alahu akbars

Les Écossais non plus, James…

They are mini Jews. Reminder to everyone that Shkreli is Albanian.

Albanians are the niggers of Europe.

Shkrelli jacked the price so that the insurance companies being forced to buy it would pay for it, all the while, the money being put into R&D to develope and research a different and more effective drug. Anyone who absolutely needed the drug, Martin would send it to them.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv? I feels shilly in here if you ask me.

poponar franceză este înapoi…

half as violent as blacks and half as cunning as jews? So arabs.

but I love you boucard

there are a billion christians in the world most are none white

Sur la vie de ma mere, tu me parle dans ta langue de chien une fois de plus, mon quartier descend sur ta gueule…

Contente toi de te wacké, petite merde…

cum este califatul Jacques ?

No. They originate from east Caucasus mountains, nowadays Dagestan.
They are J2 haplogroup (Neanderthal), heawily mixed with E (niggers).
Scum of the scum. Gipsy tier subhumans.
Never trust to the Negro, Gypsy, Jew and Albanian (Shiptar).

sexy dude right here

Don't you know jews adopt (steal) european kids to invigorate their inbred bloodline?

Hi Varg

J2 Haplogroup has nothing to do with homo neanderthalensis.

Peddle your false 'Neanderkike' bullshit elsewhere.

30,000 years+ of Indo-European tradition > 1,000 years of Semitic slavery.

Christianity deserves the oven as much as its Abrahamic sibling Islam and father Judaism.

SHKRELI IS ADOPDTED YOU RETARD
his possible (((true origin))) is unknown

(see my post and )

albanians, greeks, serbs, turks all have the same semitic roots. this board is for whites, not asiatics, sage thread.

How then we can reckognise your "language group" Semites from their nose shape, kike?

Haplogroups J1 and J2 are enriched with 20% of Neanderthal genome. Look at Paabo 2010 research.

You cant hide truth forever, my kike.

fuck off shill

The very same research that proves Europeans and Asians have significant Neanderthal DNA? The same research which never says anything about Semites or 20%?

The people with the most Neanderthal DNA on Earth are Europeans, and Basques have the most in Europe.

Again, J2 has nothing to do with Neanderthal DNA.

How about you parse through this:
archive.is/bLEde
Notice how it mentions the r1B haplogroup, yet says nothing about j1 or j2.

Literally kill yourself, fam.

Albania has been a cucked nation ever sense there inception.

Albania was First ruled by a Catholic minority even though its people were Orthodox, until the Ottomans came in and forced the religion peace upon them. Then the Ottomans enslaved there people, forcing them to become soldiers or merchants, as a safe guard the Turks cut off there dicks so they couldn't have children or marry.

After that the Albanians won there independents off more independent and Superior nations such as Greeks, Serbians, Bulgarians, and even Romanians. After its independents Albania was practically a puppet state of Italy.

During WW1 Albania was a little shit and allowed the Serbian and Montenegro armies to use Albania to whip there asses with, forcing the Austro-Hungarian and Bulgarian armies to kick the shit of there pitiful army.

After the War Albanian continued to whip Italy's ass, until there king (((ZOG I, SKANDERBERG))) took a shit ton of Italian money in exchange for Albania's annexation.

After WWII Albania continued to be cucked by the Communist Party of Albania and Stalin, when they made the retarded choice to invest in forts instead of manufacturing or infrastructure.

Only after the Communist fell did Albania turn into the nigger state of the Balkans. Funding there chimp relatives in Kosovo to demand there "independents" and basically become a puppet state of Albania.

Basically, don't throw stones if your nation is shit.

Hands on our hearts, Greetings from the All-Stars Formation Balaklavas on our heads, we can start the mission The plan is to cross the border tonight From house to village we will carry out a massacre Slaughter the Albanians, Murder the Wahhabis Anyone Resisting gets impaled on a stake I see them crying, I say we've had enough, women and Children too, toss them off a bridge There is no more forgiveness, See a house- torch it For each one of our churches, a mosque of your will pay Kalashnikov, bombs, Three fingers held high, j let them kneel when they see Jesus on the cross Once they were arkan's guards, up next is the All-Stars Brigade, Albanians get hurt, A star on the barrel, fast as a rocket, tanks on the front line, Thats the All-Stars Machine Never again will things end without a fight, Our unit is elite as the "Cobras" Little one, behold your bloodied mother and remember the message KOSOVO IS SERBIA Just typed this out so I can spam it places. no kill

brutal
I like it

This is exactly how Albanians are, vengeful pack animals.

Here's something which most don't know, Albanians wether Christian or Muslim have a separate, quasi-religious book of laws which tells them to take vengeance and murder: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanun_(Albania) aeon.co/videos/blood-feuds-are-law-in-albania-turning-homes-into-prisons-for-guilty-families

Don't you Serbians just conquer my Aussieland? You can have my prosperity. Australia is incredibly rich in resources however it have side effects.

Good contemporary Serbian rap for you my friend: youtube.com/watch?v=nP1DUANKI7M (Kosovo je Srbija) ————- youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzByhVgZI (Song about Zemun clan murders) in english: lyricstranslate.com/sr/ides-za-kanadu-youre-going-canada.html ———- new song youtube.com/watch?v=lPqePV-oiVQ

GO away neanderkike you primitive fucking savage

Now this is D&C

Go ahead. Post a picture of what you think a Neanderthal looked like.

I'll tell you why it's bullshit.

Fucking every Communist leader has that stereotypical painting of them sitting surrounded by every class/worker who are portrayed as eagerly listening to some kind of sage advice that the Commie fucktard is offering.

Communism is shit, and there is no exception. You actually trying to say that they would improve anything at any point in time just proves that you're a mouth breathing mongoloid.

Ok tell me why

jews are so ugly because they committed incest and still committing it as the orthodox sects

reminder that soros wants to control albania through the US

that means the rothschilds want albania tooprobably

Wouldn't that lead to war between them? Soros seems that they wanted to be open villain for some reason.

Jew infights are slowly becoming clear. I wonder what is happening?

You only gave one thumbnail, the rest are Jews.

That thumbnail is bullshit because having large noses, weak chins and sloped forehead would have gotten them killed during the Ice Age in Europe.

In actuality, they looked like pic related.

Notice the skull has a strong chin.

We're pretty sure that Soros works for Rothschild.

Ok Soro is the hand for Roth? I am confused.

Its a play on this meme. Basically its saying Soros is the frontman for Rothschild in order to divert attention away from him.

Ohhh I see

Enough time with Islam (and its dysgenic MENA hordes) will turn anyone into niggers, I guess.

Yea and they got more girls because the girls are tend to be attracted to badass guys.

(Checked)
Oh wow your right,
theamericanmirror.com/leaked-e-mail-shows-george-soros-urged-clinton-intervene-albania-civil-unrest/
why isn't there a thread up about this? (or is it in the email thread and i missed it)

Wew, Jews wanting to steal Albanian's land. What the heck are they thinking????

I thought anyone will like this.

Dec 5, 2011 by Milla Johanevich

Bill Clinton, billionaire George Soros and Albanian billionaire Sahit Muja to get $1 trillion dollars deal in Kosovo.

The determination by the U. S and NATO to occupy Kosovo and virtually all of Yugoslavia is spurred on by the enticement of abundant natural resources.Kosovo alone has the richest mineral resources in all of Europe .The New York Times observed that "the sprawling state-owned Trepca mining complex, the most valuable piece of real estate in the Balkans," producing gold, silver, lead, zinc, and cadmium.The New York Times also revealed that a "number of unofficial partition plans have been drawn up for Kosovo all raising the question of who would control an important northern mining region." Trepca was also a glittering prize taken over by Hitler to fuel the Nazi war machine during W.W.II. "Kosovo also possesses 17 billion tons of coal reserves and Kosovo (like Serbia and Albania) also has oil reserves."

Bill Clinton, billionaire George Soros ans Albanian billionaire Sahit Muja to benefit $100 of billions from coal and minerals in Kosovo

Kosovo has 1 trillion dollar, ( 1000 billion dollars) in coal and mineral reserves .

The media has reported that Kosovo has more than one trillion dollars worth of coal and minerals.

A

ccording to reports, this huge natural wealth will benefit, Bill Clinton, George Soros and Sahit Muja American companies .

Billionaire George Soros ans Albanian Billionaire Sahit Muja from New York is leading a group of Americans to get their hands on this trillion dollars natural wealth.

George Soros’s and Sahit Muja the President and CEO of Albanian Minerals in New York have been planning this takeover before the Kosovo war.

Some other reports have indicated that members of the U.S government, including Clinton will benefit from those natural resources.

Billionaire George Soros and his friends Albanian Billionaire Sahit Muja have been the largest monetary supporters of KLA

Kosovo, Coal, Mining

Milla Johanevich

(Kosovo Liberation Army) before the war had started.

Bill Clinton, Billionaire George Soros and his friends Albanian Billionaire Sahit Muja , have influenced U.S and European politicians to start a war against Serbia.

There are four investors who will take over one trillion dollars of natural wealth in Kosovo. Now is the pay day for Americans from the Albanian’s in Kosovo.

Billionaire George Soros and Albanian Billionaire Sahit Muja will be elevated to the richest man in the world after the deal in coal and other mineral’s is done.

Kosovo has one of the largest coal reserves in the world, it also has huge reserves of bauxite, copper, zinc, lead, gold, aluminum, chrome ore, magnesium and other minerals worth at least one trillion dollars.

Read more: m.digitaljournal.com/blog/14219#ixzz4HBvoHmC0

a friend of mine in the midwest had no idea what Albanians were. She got in a car with some and wound up getting enriched. Noone ever got arrested, of course.

This claim is from some shitty blog from some Jewish bloger "David". So nex time, post a source, ok?
Basques are oldest Europian stock, Cro-magnons. Cro-magnons doesnt have Neanderthal admixture.
Europeans and Asians does have on the average 4% neanderthal admixture. But. ON THE AVERAGE. North Europa is allmost Neanderthal admix free (less than 1% Scandinavia), and South Europa is 6%, Asia 8%. Semites have 20%. Here is your 4% "average".
Paabo's 2010 study clearly states that, read it, kike.
Again, J1, J2 are semitic haplogroups, 20% Neanderthal.

Of course.
Whitewashing Neandertals for years, since Jews realised, they are 20% Neanderthal.
Eupedia is not science, it is Jewish "science" for the goys.
Btw, central Africa is full of R1b, yet no Neanderthal admixture there, fool.

How is the weather down there in Tel Aviv?

I knew some Christian Albanian refugees while growing up, they seemed nice enough.
They eventually went back, though.

They are not even Turk rape babies, they originate in Caucasus, and they were one of the most mongrelized, primitive, savage and violent tribes there (sounds familiar?) which got taken by the Ottomans to be used as a cannon fodder, a kind of biological weapon to weaken their enemies before they conquer them with their real army.

Since the Ottoman invasion of the Balkans, they have raped the natives (Illyrians) out of existence and heavily mixed with Turks.

Fast forward several centuries, and they have their own country in a region that was historically belonging to the white people, claiming to be natives and stealing their history (also sounds familiar?)

But that was not enough. Since they breed like rats, are extremely tribal, violent and scheming (albeit stupid), they have decided to violently expand further. They are like a mix of Jews and Arabs, keeping the tribalism and scheming of the Jew and breeding rate and violence of an Arab.

Naturally, being subhumans of the worst kind, it was not hard to contain them, even completely remove them if needed. However, this is the part where the (((international community))) comes in. Seeing their use as a biological weapon, the Jews have utilized their "qualities" to the maximum, using them as their favored drug dealers, child traffickers, organ stealers, and white genociders. They are the ones with which the rapefugee invasion of Europe has started. Arabs and Africans came after them.

TL;DR Purge with extreme prejudice

This is nowadays whitewashing Neanderthals.
Here, have more realistic one (pic releted). Of course you know, Obongo is 1/4 Jew?

Notice the N skull (right one) has a weak chin?
Just stop, kike. You dont have a fucking clue.

Albanians are J2 haplogroup (pic related). They are not white. They originate from west Caucasus, nowadays Dagestan. They are heavily Neanderthal.

*east Caucasus

very much THIS

Is there any data linking them historically, genetically or otherwise to the Jews?

I even found some for gypsies, and how they were best bros with them during the exiles (that's why they support them so much today)

It is hidden, of course. But that maps tells you everything.
Jews themselves originate from the Caucasus mountains. Very likely, they were Hurrians, who migrated to Palestine and Egypt as Hyxos (goat herderers kings), mention in Bible and also Egypt chronicles.
As far as we know today, Gypsies are from Jat people from northern India, who escaped Muslim slaughter and travelled from India to Europe via Zagros mauntain, where they pick up a lot of Neanderthal (Jewish) genome.
So, Jews and Gypsies are cousins, they both have about 20% or more Neanderthal genome.

Albanians… Here in Greece they are so much fucking trouble i'll tell ya what , they steal , they rape. The only Albanian you can ever trust is the Albanian that has no hands. He is the only one that won't steal from you.

Forgot to mention. Albanian crime is so common here in Greece, it is like nigger crime in America, it isn't even reported anymore, there are Albanian ghettos all over Athens. They are basically niggers. They form ganks , they kidnap they are basically really really bad fucking people if you can even call them people.
Sometimes you will see Albanian families killing their newborns for crying a lot , throw it in the trashcan , they shit out a new one after a year anyway. Albanian fathers are like nigger fathers, ergo if a Greek girl goes with an Albanian and she gets pregnant it's equal to burning coal and like a Jamal he runs away once he hears the word baby.

This is the same way Albanians get married. They go to the house of the father of the bride along with some of their friends and their trusty horse-drawn wagon. They snatch the girl, and get bonus points for grabbing furniture and such.

That lower jaw is a (((reconstruction)))

You have yet failed to prove j1 and j2 haplogroups have Neanderthal DNA. Paabo's research doesn't say that some Euro's have 0% Neanderthal DNA - it says that all Euro's have a significant portion.

Go fuck yourself you revisionist Kike. It's not whitewashing if the (((mainstream))) depiction says they looked like Semites with weak chins like your picture shows, despite the fact that they didn't look like that at all.

God damn , serb propaganda truly is the best in the world. I challenge anyone here to give any historical reason to hate Albanians. You fucking idiots talk about (((kebab removers))) while they were the ones giving their daughters away TO THE FUCKING SULTAN.

1)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Branković

Meanwhile we Albanians have always tried to maintain cultural purity as MADE BY LAW in kanun.

2)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nora_of_Kelmendi

KEBAB REMOVERS LMAOOOOOO those russian pigs are all about self interest don't believe me ,BUT I PROVIDE ANOTHER SOURCE ,WHAT !! BUT THOSE ARE FILTHY JEW SOURCES THEY ARE NOT REAL… suck my dick chetnik

3)attwiw.com/2015/10/20/today-in-european-history-the-second-battle-of-kosovo-1448-ends/
Hears a quote if your to lazy to read.

"Realizing that his army was no match for Hunyadi’s, Branković never tried to engage Hunyadi in battle, but he made sure to provide Murad with detailed intelligence on his movements and the composition of his forces. He also appears to have done everything he could to block the march of an Albanian army, under the warlord Skanderbeg, across his territory; Skanderbeg’s forces were supposed to link up with Hunyadi’s army, but never got there."

That was the biggest battle by the way. If we Albanians were there with the Hungarians, Europe would literally be free from Islam, Turks ,and gypsies.

Listen I'm not a fucking idiot. I could on and on about how serbs started WW1 and how they influenced the fuhrers loss in WW2 and how the H-man himself liked us Albanians, but I'm not going to. Its worthless. Especially when Albanians today have to face a lot of challenges. We went through the worst /pol nightmare . 450 YEARS of turk mongrol rule, then 50 years of not just communism , BUT THE DUMBEST form of communism. We DO have to re-earn Europe's respect by rebuilding our economy , crush the mafia (ect.). But to sit hear and read all these posts about SERB BRAVERY , and how all Albanians are foreign Asiatic invaders , come on. Someone has to educate you fucking Americans , because debating with a serb is like debating with a wall. Watch them respond by bringing up the most irrelevant shit that Im not even talking about.

Also just want to say I was born a Muslim and all Abrahamic religions encourage race mixing. They are literally all the same thing people, fucking Tyrone and Samantha get married in churches, mosques, and temples. FUCK THAT SHIT.

What are they even genetically? I mean gypsies are pooinloo descendants and jews semites, obviously. What the hell are albanians? Shitskin rape babies?

Start by withdrawing your ghettos from Greece all the way back to Tirana, and also with not being kebab and utter subhumans.

Literally almost everyone's opinion of Albanians in this thread was formed from personal experience, not "serb" propaganda.

I didnt say that. I said that Paabo 2010 study shows, Neanderthal genome admix in Europe is not proportionaly. Northern Europe population have less then 1%, and amount increases in South Europe.
Now explain to me, why this is revisionistic? And second, why are you Jews not proud of the fact, you have 20% of Neanderthal admix? Because, you know, as for the kikeish latest "science", Neanderthal gave us inteligence, philosophy, music, etcetra…
Am I fucking geneticist or what? I am just citing Paabo's 2010 research, moron.
Have another one (pic related). Still reconstruction?

You need to be cleansed. Subhuman.

I agree with what you wrote about Serbs, well spoken Krasniqi. But:
Are you maybe not? So, what you are? Ilirians, lel? What about your J2 haplo (see my pics above)?
I can see, you are some kind of Shqiptar professor, so I am all ears right now..

Caucasus mouintain J2 stock (see my maps above).

More or less, they got Turk'd for several hundred years

Muh sides

Albanians outside of albania are most likely half gypsy half turk bastards.

I heard there are a few white people in albania but I haven't ever seen a white albanian.

warisboring.com/albania-has-a-bunker-problem-da1ad107a804?gi=714cc6412c4e
Communism, not even once.

From the pictures I see, they arent even good bunkers. Just pillboxes. Definitely not what you want for long term apocalypse of nuclear hellfire.
Communism not even once indeed.

I knew a few Albanians like 5 years ago. They were Muslim and part of the Albanian mob. It was just a few of them. Two brothers and their cousin. They were ok to hang around but at the same time real pieces of shit. To be honest I was a piece of shit at that time too in many ways. I got a few stories of dealing with them.

Turns out the laptop they gave me was stolen from the district attorneys house and was his work laptop. I unknowingly destroyed a case the DA was building against them. Along with a bunch of other case files.

if albanians dropped islam they would be the most uncucked nation in europe

Holy shit, that could have turned out bad. I'd keep that info to myself next time

As a swiss* person, I can assure you, albanians are the worst scum in the world. They're basically if you breed the shit attributes of gypsies together with arabs and niggers.

Make the world a better place, kill all Albanians.

*Switzerland was fucking overrun by those cunts around 2000

THE TRUTH ABOUT ANALBANIANS… !!

Albanians say to the Turks that they hate Europeans and Serbs and Greeks. And they say to Italians that they hate Turks and love Italians. they say to Arabians that they are good Muslims. They say to Christians that they are not all muslim, that they are in some percent Christian. They say to Americans that they love democracy. They say to Soviets that they are good communists. They say to Nazis, that they are good national Socialists. They have no religion, or history or ideology. they have no good word. they are the greatest drug dealers, organ dealers and organised mafia in Europe. Everyone know that. And pretty much all Europeans hate them. They are always on the winners side you see, through history, they never had honor, or true loyalty. Just follow a few of them and you will find out. They have no character. They were simply created in 1912 by Vienna court. They came to present day Albania by the mercy of the Byzantine(Greek) emperors, to avoid persecution, they were shepards, they had goats and cows, no culture or writings. Serbs accepted them and sheltered them. But when the Turks came they adopted Islam and started expanding their ethnic space. They got literature in XX century. They always favored the strongest ruler over them, weather they are Greeks, Serbs or Turks, or Italians, or Germans, and nowadays Americans. Always liked to serve, not to fight, always had a "protector" of their own you see. A filth on the face of Europe.

Albanians are the greatest filth that ever walked the earth. They came from Asia, from Caucasus, only to be welcomed as a endangered ethnic group of herders, by the Greeks and Serbs in present-day central Albania. However, they used that hospitality to kill, expel, and forcibly assimilate local Greeks and Serbs during the terrible Ottoman period in which they would accept Islamic faith. You see, Albanians are much worse than Muslims. they will accept any faith just to avoid persecution. You might have seen that kind of behavior on-line. You see an Albanian will portray himself as a National-Socialist, and then as a Communist, and as a Democrat, as a Radical, as a Christian, as a Muslims, as a "Neo-Pagan", as an European, and as an Asian, as an Anarchist, as anything in the world, just to fit his own causes. Their own causes. They are hated by every people they have ever encountered. By the Italians, by the Macedonians, By the Serbs, by the Greeks. By everyone. You can even see it in the historical pattern. When Hitler ruled Europe, they were Fascists, aligned to Mussolini, when Stalin took over, they were Stalinists, when Tito took over, they were Titotists, during Ottoman period, they were loyal Ottoman Muslim subjects, during WWI, they were neutral, during the Balkan wars, when the Turks lost, I mean, they were "nationalists". And I mean how can anyone, any people living in this magnificent continent for hundreds of years, manage not to produce a single one, a single one, poet, or a writer, or artist in general? Or a scientist, or anyone, any thinker, or hell, even a good athlete? Anyone except a warlord, a drug lord, organ dealer, mafia-man, or a criminal. They are today the largest mafia in Europe, with organizing crime, dealing with white slavery, organ dealing, drug dealing, murder, rape etc. They are the ultimate untermench with their slope foreheads, dark-ish skin and low intelligence. And to make things worse, they tend to steal everything from anyone, in regards to culture and heritage. They have no a single drop of culture in them. Not to mention the various wickedness of their backwards "customs". They have a perfect combination of Jewish-Negro traits, meaning the worst of both groups, that makes them unbearable. they are the greatest filth that ever walked the earth that has no other purpose but to be exterminated as garbage they are. They have no principle, no word to stand by, to stand behind. they respect only brute force, and never could pick a fight on their own. They are the ultimate cockroaches of the world, sniveling, thieving bastards of the Turks……

1/1

Albanians are nothing but a virus that spreads, along with their degeneracy of which Greeks and Italians both have to foot the bill for the degeneracy that Albanians create in their name, because when the degeneracy is seen by foreigners, they blame those people as being Greek or Italian when they are actually Albanians.
Albanians are the DUMBEST people in Europe, with the lowest of IQ's. Macedonians and Serbians are runner ups of the same scum.
Shame on Business Owners that Hire Filthy Albanians for Cheap Labor! What a DISHONOR you are to your people…
Albanians, they really are like a virus in every literal sense of the word… They contradict themselves so many times in a a sentence with you and they will insult people who do the very activities they themselves are doing!
Albanians need to learn such things as toilet paper and also a toothbrush.

They are not even Turk rape babies, they originate in Caucasus, and they were one of the most mongrelized, primitive, savage and violent tribes there (sounds familiar?) which got taken by the Ottomans to be used as a cannon fodder, a kind of biological weapon to weaken their enemies before they conquer them with their real army.

Since the Ottoman invasion of the Balkans, they have raped the natives (Illyrians) out of existence and heavily mixed with Turks.

Fast forward several centuries, and they have their own country in a region that was historically belonging to the white people, claiming to be natives and stealing their history (also sounds familiar?)

But that was not enough. Since they breed like rats, are extremely tribal, violent and scheming (albeit stupid), they have decided to violently expand further. They are like a mix of Jews and Arabs, keeping the tribalism and scheming of the Jew and breeding rate and violence of an Arab.

Naturally, being subhumans of the worst kind, it was not hard to contain them, even completely remove them if needed. However, this is the part where the (((international community))) comes in. Seeing their use as a biological weapon, the Jews have utilized their "qualities" to the maximum, using them as their favored drug dealers, child traffickers, organ stealers, and white genociders. They are the ones with which the rapefugee invasion of Europe has started. Arabs and Africans came after them.

2/2

The statute of limitations is up, they are now all in prison or just about to get out of it, plus I live no where near there any more nor have any dealings with them. Although after rereading it there's a detail or two I should have left out.

BASED ALBANIANS
FINEST ILLYRIAN STOCK

Absolutely niggerish.

That's because Serbs are the chimpout nation of the Balkans. If you ask any of their neighbors except Romanians, they'll have stories about how Serbia tried to invade, culturally appropriate their lands or backstab them. It's not that Serbs are stronger than their pussy neighbors.God no, Serbs are shit at war and got btfo time and time again thru history, with the exception of the first world war. So they compensate by imagining everyone is out to persecute them and imagine a Greater Serbia which never existed but is their God given right to have.

Because of this they're mostly likely to chimp out, so you have to keep cautious around them. But don't mistake this for equating Serbs with niggers. There's this violent impulse, but otherwise they're a loud and friendly bunch. The problems happen when they decide to go to war. Suddenly Montenegro is Serbian clay because they have a sizable Serbian minority (even though Montenegrians are mutated Croats), Bosnians are Serbians brainwashed by Turks (even though it's a non country that's half Croatian - half Serbian), Croats are evil Serbs brainwashed by Catholicism and Nazis (oy vey remember the Serbian holocaust!), Bulgaria is a traitor (but not part of the fictional Greater Serbia because it's too big to be invaded), Montenegro are friends who need to be culturally enriched and Albanians are stealing Serbian clay (okay, this part is true).

Because of this the other user is right that Serbia is an overrated meme country. But don't mistake this as an attack on them. I agree with most of which was said about Albanians in this thread, so I have nothing to add. I'm just saying how neighbors see Serbs.
t. neighbor

Albanian internet defense force please go.

Which part of Albania is guilty for everything it has been accused of in this thread you don't understand?

Not much against Serbs, but their role in 20th century was indeed pretty shit.

These threads are always entertaining

f it was possible to delete five people from history, you'd only have to delete five jews and Serbia would go nat-soc and probably create a nazi alliance with Croatia under Germany.

Niggers. I don't know anyone who considers them European. Just career criminals with sub 90 IQs.

That skull is real.

But that's not a weak chin. Here's a modern European male skull - very similar.

Skanderbeg was also named the head of the last crusade I believe. If the fucking pope had not died, with combined forces he could have taken Constantinople.

Pope dying and the retarded Serbs are the reason the crusade never materialized. Turkish rule could have been broken before 1500 even started.

All the good Albanians fled to Italy during the Middle Ages when Kebab invaded their country.

But one of their descendants was no other than Antonio Gramsci. It's odd Holla Forums rarely mentions him considering he is the father of cultural Marxism and arguably the single most influential of all Western Marxists.

How do you know he was Albanian? There is nothing in Wikipedia or anywhere else that I have been able to find to make that connection.

From Wikipedia:

That means an Italian of Albanian ancestry.

user, please…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_anatomy

"Lack of a protruding chin (mental protuberance; although later specimens possess a slight protuberance)"

I thought Gramsci was a Jew all this time. He literally looks like a shaved Trotsky.
First Michael Cera and now him.

Remember when Clinton in 1999 was not only helping the Albianian terrorists but was allowing the KLA/UCK to train in the continental USA?

Did I not make it already clrear that there is a concerted mainstream effort to depict our ancestors as looking Semitic?

They reconstruct the lower jaws to push the notion that they had weak chins.

Here -

- Why Talk About The Neanderthal?:
archive.is/CtERw

- Neanderthal:

Second link:
archive.is/zQQ8L

so my GTA IV was right, albanians are scum.

What's the deal with Croatia? Were they cool Nazis?

Here you have two pics. One is Cro-magnon (HSS), other is Neanderthal (HN). Now, tell me:
-whitch one is whitch?
- whitch one resemble modern European?
- whitch one resemble a Jew?
Be honest, Chaim.

Goddamn what a nigger jew.

Neither are Neanderthals but the one on the left is modern European.

How can you possibly think the creature on the right could survive tens of thousands of years in ICE AGE EUROPE like the Neanderthals are proven to have done?

Again, you twist the truth to suit a false narrative. Neanderthals did not look like that.

Croatia is Germany-boo country. Really like Germans, be it Austrians or Bavarians. Probably gotta do something with being in a union with them for a long time and Catholicism. Croatians also still cling to muh Catholic Croatian Kingdom which hasn't existed for 900 years. First Yugoslavia was shitty towards everyone who wasn't a Serb so when Germany decided to make itself great again, Croats jumped on board and took out their Aryan-Iranian origin theories (now proven false).

During the war an ethnic purge of Serbs happened which was partially justified as they were a fifth column and the enemy side and partially an overzealous mistake in trying to prove how much they wanted "uncle Adolf's" Aryan Europe. After the defeat numbers were inflated and Serbian politicians to this day demand apologies, while Croatian politicians claim that was an another state they're not responsible for. You can guess what (((media))) push for.

Remove Srbija :^)

Also note that it was jewish trickery that pushed Serbia to go against Germany. There could've been peace but a few jewish collaborators and an assassination do miracles.

I know nothing about this Varg, but quick search gave me this:
tyrannyoftradition.com/2014/07/10/report-varg-vikernes-to-join-israeli-army/
(Sorry, I dont know how to archive, newfag)

So you are telling me, this man is some kind of authority on Neanderthals? Is your knowleage about HN based on this blog?

Maintream effort is depict Homo Neanderthalensis to look more like HSS and not like Semites (Jews).
Maybe you are just uninformed and naive. In this case, I would recomend you some deeper studies about HN.

Again you lie.

Do you seriously believe that?
It would have 3 threads on it constantly.

If the mainstream narrative seeks to 'whitewash' them as you say, why does a simple google search pull this false Semitic-looking image?

Put your glasses on your nose, user, and read loud two words under right picture. Yes, yes - Homo Neanderthalensis it says..

You didnt answer to the question - whitch one resemble a Jew. It is not nice to skip questions, user…
As for the Ice age. Do you really think, HN lived like some fucking Eskimo? On the ice? Oh my.
How did they look? Something like:
- white skin
- blond strait hair
- small nose
- thin lips
Well, that would be Cro-magnon then.

I can pull up a labelled image that reads "Jewish children body piles in Auschwitz"and it wouldn't be real either.

A label does not mean the image is accurate.

Now I didn't say they lived on glaciers - I said they lived in Ice Age Europe, particularly France.

At that time, those regions were like modern Scandinavia, and people would not have survived without serious adaptation to the cold. Neanderthals were no different.

They did not and could not have even come close to looking like Semites or have Semitic features - it would literally kill them if they did.

wew

was for:

I am lying for just jewgling out some info about your source of knowleage? I dont know, if that is true or not and i didnt say I beleive it or not.
Maybe because it is reconstruction based on Neanderthal skull?
It is actual whitewashing. HN was more pic related.

Have a free landscape image.

Nah, they looked more like

Which is based on an actual skull.

That looks like some swarthy greek guy, you sure?

Guess where HN also lived:

IN PALESTINE (pic related)

theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-II05.htm

Now, be nice and READ IT!

Let me ask you this:

Neanderthals were known for being ridiculously buff, have you ever known Jews or Jewish stereotypes to fit that description?

user…
It is Sadam.
Still semite thou.

Their later settlements moved there, sure.

But France is known to have been their primary homeland.

Would you consider British colonists in Africa as Niggers?
No, they are still Anglo-Saxon by blood.

Just as these Neanderthal colonists in Palestine were not Jews but Neanderthals by blood - a people forged by Ice Age Europe for tens of thousands of years.

Sure. Here (pic related)

Forgot my image.

When I say "ridiculously buff", I don't mean "lardass"

I mean very muscular - which I can assure you Kissinger is not.

Have another whitewashed Neanderthal then (pic related)
Do you beleive, HN looked like that, lel?

Are those the truly mainstream depictions pushed in Hollywood movies?

No. Most people are still misled to believe Neanderthals looked Semitic - which they did not.

That there are obscure museum exhibits that display the truth doesn't have any bearing on the mainstream narrative - in fact it implies the opposite that such true depictions have to be sought after with great deliberation and beyond the mountains of half-truths.

Do you know where you are?

Did you actualy read fucking text and why you didnt?

Here is another research:
"but it is evident that Palestine man walked with the Neanderthal slouch. In view of these facts, Sir Arthur Keith confirms the conclusion of the excavator that here we have a new race, or even a new species, of fossil man, for which Sir Arthur proposes the name Palæanthropus Palestinus."
nature.com/nature/journal/v129/n3268/abs/129898b0.html

Palæanthropus Palestinus. Neanderthal + HSS hybrid. New specie. Nowadays known as JEWS.

I've already discussed why that's not the true skull shape.

Stop having circular arguments.

Now, what does your article prove? That Neanderthals interbred with the Middle Eastern homo sapiens.

You still fail to prove that it's the Ice Age-adapted Neanderthals that made this coupling produce Semites, and not the genes of the Middle East-adapted homo sapiens.

Or to prove why similar couplings in Europe did not produce Semites, but instead created the Modern European (Cro-Magnon)

Just take a look.

France was no warm place back then.

Wau. Just. Wau. I cant even. Like…

So you actually beleive, Neanderthal looked like that. user, your possibilities are now narrowed:
- extremly brainwashed
- JIDF
Whitch one?
Herem some more whitewashed neanderthals (pic related)

I do not believe the child's skull on the right is depicted accurately.

But I KNOW for a fact that Neanderthals would have either looked like our Modern Europeans - or they would have died of exposure.

Bump

Holly shit. Now you understand the whole point, what I am talking about from the beginning.
Now tell me. Where did this new hybrid species go? Are they gone? No, this hybrid species is here and very much alive and is called "Semites".
How many skulls I have to post to convince you, HN didnt have a chin?

I see only Alps with ice sheet. What is the point?

That skull doesn't even possess the classic brow ridge.

WTF are you doing?

The ice sheet is glaciers.

My point is that all of Europe was like modern Scandinavia in its climate.

Meaning if it didn't possess cold-adapted traits, it would die.

It is HSS + HN hybrid. Still no chin.

You didn't get the point of my post.

Prove it was Neanderthal DNA that caused the coupling to produce Semites, and not the Middle East-adapted homo sapiens' genes.

Sure, user. Just like Modern Europeans…

Prove it's a hybrid.

Reliable sources only.

Then prove the lower jaw is correct and wasn't reconstructed to look this way.

What's your point?

Just.
Like.
Modern.
European.

So what were Cro-magnon adaptations?

You're desperate to keep posting these false reconstructions.

How is that creature at all equipped to survive an Ice Age?

ANALBANIANS GET OUT

They inherited Neanderthal traits like more musculature, more compact skulls, light eyes, light hair, etc. so they were able to survive.

Read it again. Those are some Ph.D. and academics. What I am doing is, reading the researches. I am not fucking anthropologyst, nor Ph.D.
And if they are lying, then I am wrong, but you have to proove, those researches are wrong. You know, doesnt matter if you dont like beeing 20% Neanderthal, Chaim. What matters, is hard science.

You proove, those researches conducted by academics are wrong. I am just citing science papers, sorry Chaim, cant help.

Read what, the Nature.com article?

I already addressed it.

And I've dedicated years to studying this very subject.

Maybe I'll make it official and get a degree in it.

Different species looks different…

With some clothes?

What research?

The Paabo 2010 study?
Because I'm very familiar with it and its results.

Clothes were very hard to make then.

Even that is out of reach if you can't survive a hunt for fur.

Sure sure. Cro-magnons exterminated Neanderthals, but inherited Neanderthal traits. Sure sure…

Even different species develop similar traits to survive the same conditions.

There is no proof of outright extermination.

Well, with that amount of brainwashing I am sure, you will be perfect Ph.D. anthropologist in some kidedemia in no time…

You are the brainwashed one here, believing what the (((official narrative))) tells you Neanderthals looked like.

I merely entertained the thought of getting a degree in this field for reputation - not to actually believe what (((they))) peddle.

Great. Than publish it. Because it is very hidden research, kikes dont want goyim to read it. I read that research in 2011 and now it is gone. Cant wait someone find and publish that research. Would you, please?

Where did you read the research?

I grew up in South Brooklyn where I've met tons of Albanians.

They are definitely worse than niggers.

I understand that Albanians aren't known to have higher crime rates than niggers, but that is only due to their relatively small population in relation to niggers.

I've met many decent, hard working blacks however out of the 50 or so Albanians I've ever met, there were 2 that I didn't want to immediately exterminate. Albanians are simply the scum of the Earth. I am embarrassed that they're even within 3 shades of skin color of me.

Albanians should be forcibly sterilized if they enter your country, and younger Albanians should just be outright killed for even petty crimes.

Hard to make clothes?
But but user… As to the kike science, Neanderthals were great philosophers, musicians, artists, and gave all that knowleage to Cro-magnon. And they dind know how to make clothes??

I didn't say they couldn't - their bodies were naturally adapted to the climate.

I said that those who weren't adapted wouldn't even survive the hunt for fur - much less long enough to make clothing.

That is true. And your point is?
Also horse newer become zebra if migrate to fucking Africa, hope you know that.

Do you know everything about Cro-magnon?

There is. Even fucking kikedemia learn, Cro-magnons did exterminate Neanderthal. This is yours only theory, Neanders become modern Europeans.

What?

My point is that having those traits to adapt to climates is mandatory - or else you're naturally selected out of the gene pool.

KOSOVO IS SERBIA,
MACEDONIA IS GREECE!

No. Neanderthal's offspring, Cro-Magnon, became Modern Europeans.

Not on the Varg Vikernes blog for sure. Where are scientific researches peer reviewed?

I just want to know where you read them.

They've made most of their findings public.

Ok, I have enought of such strange ideas for one night and I will finish our debate now.
Thank you for hard work defending your hybrid specie, you were amaing.
Have a good time down there in Jaffa, hope weather is fine. Cheers!

Hope there's a thread for it then.

*amazing

WEW

Jews might not be the direct descendants of neanderthal, but they sure retained their cultural and psychological traits in a pronounced manner, compared to physical traits that are subject to change with the climate, interbreeding and war. There is no tangible proof that the neanderthal was wiped by an all-out, planified and well carried out genocide. Surely it happened, but not on a serious scale. Technologically, they were behind homo-sapiens and most of them probably died off due to isolation. Enters interbreeding. But my two cents here is that they survived by what jews do best; ==subversive acts==

Think of what the jews are doing today to survive. They will never use direct force to dominate their opponents. Instead, they will resort to subversive techniques (even krav maga is the most subversive martial art) ranging from evil subliminal messages put in every phase of a goy-child's development to flooding the market with products that will dissolve any resistance in any given white male or female that consumes them. In that manner, jews can be certified true descendants of the neanderthal, because the neanderthal KNOWS he's by all means inferior, and will try dividing their opponents while running away with all the money in the darkest corner like the rat he is.
Monotheistic religion and hardcore proselytism was invented by jews. Pure coincidence, surely.

For the rest, always neglect an ethnic group that sold out to Islam. Europe gave albanians beautiful scenery, arable lands and ressources, and yet they choked on the first Turkish cock they saw. Fuck them, let Greece and Serbia have their lands back.

Stop attributing Jewish traits to Neanderthals.

They were the original Europeans - how can Ice Age conditions produce anything similar to Semites?

Nigger, what? They had methods of manufacturing adhesives that we TO THIS VERY DAY can't replicate to scale.

Can you help me?

What with, user?

We don't have to, they already have them in abundance.

Incorrect.

You keep peddling lies that were long demolished in this very thread.

There was a possible Cro-Magnon in Australia so I wonder if you know anything about the Cro-Magnon in Australia?

I'm intrigued.

Where was this mentioned?

Okay user. The short, stocky bastards with high pitched nasally voices (youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM), beak-like faces and rapey nature are not jewish at all.

That skull on the left is a false reconstruction.

I'm recapitulating;
I am pretty positive that the neanderthal survived by a mix of interbreeding and subversive acts. They couldn't fight against homo-sapiens at an advantage because the latter learned how to work with finer materials than stone, giving them flexibility and speed.

How can you explain that jews who comes from different ethnic background display similar physical traits?

There were Neanderthals in Palestine and they likely interbred with the Middle East-adapted homo sapiens there - likely creating Semites.

But most Neanderthals lived in France, and their interbreeding with cold-adapted homo sapiens produced modern Europeans.

Unlikely. They were technologically superior to homo sapiens, and lived as small clans, not as communities.

Different clans likely had different ways of dealing with homo sapiens - but all had the same blood forged by tens of thousands of years in Ice Age Europe. Which means they were not even close to being like our modern Semites.

australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2013/02/on-this-day-mungo-man-fossil-found/

australianmuseum.net.au/homo-sapiens-modern-humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mungo_remains

I don't know what to say.

This is fucking ancient Aryan stuff.

Well, all the more reason to appreciate the White Man's desire for exploration.

Buttblasted Ustasa detected.

I don't know about Cro-Magnon very well so I am unsure about the ancient proto-european people in Australia. I just wanted to know if this is true or not.

tbh, if it has Proto-Europeans in a place where the (((official narrative))) doesn't benefit - give it the benefit of the doubt.

If it is true then why were they there for? Maybe got lost during the travels?

they're subhuman but they're ok if you get along with them

Did you know that he was a Serb? I kek every time when Albanian subhumans use a Serb as their national hero.

If Papist scum sent support, Turks would never step on the European soil in the first place. But they were too busy counting shekels and fucking little boys to care until Turks came to Budapest.

Actually it was the eternal Anglo

There goes your cover bignose. Lurk more to become a better shill.

Then how come results from DNA tests a la 23andme show mostly nordic/northern countries with the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA?

Read Paabo 2010 research and stop lying, neurotic Jude.

Listen jude.
You Jewish filth live in many countries and many climates for 2000 years, yet you stay the same rat like creatures with kinky hair, corpse like skin tone and fucking plow like schnortzl. Why is that so?

Because they breed within their circles which make them inbred cousins.

Wtf is with this pic? Didnt post that shit. That is not an ugly Jew…
Ok, found another one.

Why then we can reckognise even 1/32 Jews just from listening their high pitched nasal voices?
You dont have arguments, just more lies, JIDF.

I am not a jew.

The picture got upload somewhere at same time so your picture got replaced with other picture.

well hello there secksi

we tried to warn you burgers, but you did not listen. Instead you chose to support them and now suffer your own consequences.
I am just glad that in a few decades mudslimes and mexians will do the same in westyurop and america.

they will come to your cuntries as "poor people" or refugees
they will multiply and act like nice neighbours for a few years
they will slowly start to ask for special treatment after a while and in the end when they become strong enough
they will just all move into 1 state and declare themselves independent

Mudslimes.

My mistake, Aussie. I thought, you were same user from previous post.
Thanx for info about pic replacement.
Be well down there.

A wild MIDF appears!

Let me guess, English isn't your first language?
You're probably a Muslim, too.

all you need to know about the albanians is that they were the Ottomans biggest lackeys
and beneficiaries

like other people tried to show some semblance of resistance

the albanians went on to suck ottoman dick the first second they arrived

also in germany they dominate prostitution and other parts of organized crime

they don't work
they are like more ruthless gypsies

also they are the only people in europe who still have blood feuds

this
they have 0 economy but they all seem to enjoy a nice lifestyle

the germans build the cars, but most of them can't afford a newer nice middle class BMW oder Mercedes

the albanians seem to buy them cash

best most hilarious part about albanians is
they are super aggressive and defensive about islam

they try to one up the real muslims like turks

but in reality they have nothing in common with islam other than the label

the drink they whore around and are involved in every part of organized crime from prostitution to drugs and human trafficking

fuck everything I said this guy already did

just read this 100% truth

but they do
thats why they act so cocky
they think the US is their big cousin

i love how jews are just allowed to change their whole names on a whim

i dont doubt Madeline Albright albrights children are gonna run to china once the jews get kicked out of the west again
and then rename to ping ding xing

Could that be the clintons' motivation for bombing Serbia? "Clinton Cash" talks about shady mineral rights deals like that.

poor girl, she had no idea!
get in car with random brown looking guys

Most people who campaigned for bombing of Serbia own key assets in Kosovo right now. It's for other resources what Iraq was for oil. Albanians were just used for their purposes.

Plus it's one of main drug hubs for Europe, controlling it brings huge profits to some people.

they are like
20% jew
30% arab
50% gypsy

Absolutely Neanderthal

lol albanian detected

you are the biggest bitches of the turks

to this day you suck their dicks

was so bad you started sucking their dicks the second they came

was so bad you tried to and still try to act more turkish than the ottomans

and now some personal stories I have about albanians:

1) While I was working in a factory, a new Albanian was transferred to us. She worked for the same company in another factory. After not only 3 days there she occasionally mentionned that she is a dealer and if we need dope she has some me and my coworker. After another few days she conveniently told us that her brother is an arms dealer and she also runs a brothel. She also told us that she drugged her coworkers in the other factory to work faster and get her a higher pay she was team leader there. They were a family of christian albanias which are considered "based" by many anons.

2) In the same village I live, there is a family. They are deep in the dope game. They officially run a cleaning company to launder their monies. In fact they trade heroin and other narcotics. They are christian as well.

3) The village next to our we have a competing drug dealer. He is muslim albanian and they are enemies of the previous one. You will spot them driving their sports cars at night and speeding in rural areas like the niggers they are.

4) My cousin worked in a construction company. Then an albanian started there. He was playing his role for a while and behaved OK. Then after a while he started sabotaging people. In one instance he removed the tools of my cousins car. So my cousin wasted 1 hour of driving and his boss got mad. After a while he quit and found a better company because he knew what will happen next. Fast forward 2 years. All the former staff were removed and now they have 14 Albanians working there. FOUR TEEN.

What makes me super mad about those subhumans is that they have the ability to be slimy fucks and slime their way up the ladder. They will come to a company, kiss the bosses ass and play the angel. Then after they have enough trust, they will sabotage you, get you fired and get their own subhumans into the club. Pretty much like jews but jews at least are better at hiding things like this.

you are the bigger piece of shit
you became their bitch
fucking traitor

most hilarious about them how they immediately start to dress like their rulers

in ottoman period they tried to look more ottomans than the sultan

they have no religion
they take the muslim label while it suits them
but they are not practicing muslims,
theyll be christians when it suits them

they are like the nigger gypsy version of jews

jews also don't use violenece or physical intimidation,

albanians are 80 iq, they are too stupid for real manipulation so they resort to threats
(muh cousins)(muh guns)

like niggers with 5 points higher IQ and an intact family structure with 50 cousins

Same, look at pic related

Albanians have a really high rate of inbreeding, the'd probably benefit from a national genetic archive sorta like Iceland (but the problem is a lot of Albanians know they're inbreeding and just don't care). So maybe eugenics could fix them, maybe they're just far gone.

Disliking Sicilians doesn't make sense to me, you can sperg out about huur huur le nigger genes mey mey, but regardless they're genuinely pretty based.
Xenophobia in Sicily stems back to the Vesper Revolt. Even in America they're pretty pleasant, own businesses. Even the stereotypical "jersey shore" type are annoying at most and generally looked down upon by other Sicilians. You can talk about the Mob, but the only people they ever really killed were other mobsters, and now its basically gone. Even at its worse the mob was nothing compared to cartels or nig gangs.

Jews use violence and physical intimidation mate, their higher IQ just lets them hide it better. Anyway they are both Satanic bastards who need to clensed.

But yeah I know what you mean, Jews don't openly chimp out like subhuman Albanian scum.

Jews are cowardice and use the puppets to do things for them. Albanians does everything and their families helps them. Like said.

We need to dig this up for the US elections.

Like the holocaust it's difficult to get a straight answer on what happened, but with Soros and Clinton and muslims being involved, I think most trump people will agree who is right and wrong.

Soros owns some of the largest companies in Serbia now (Imlek, Galenika) all of which were profitable even during socialism, but had to be privatized under foreign dictate.

There are so many shady deals related to Kosovo that you are bound to find some if you look hard enough. From organ trade, to drugs, training of various "moderate rebels" , human trafficking, tax evasion, resource stealing etc. etc.

The same Paabo research that proves ALL Europeans (including Nordics) carry significant Neanderthal DNA? You have yet to show me where it says otherwise.

In fact, Paabo himself still presents this research and still makes public the fact that all Europeans have Neanderthal DNA -

- Ancient DNA and Neanderthals:
archive.is/DFiCG

- Neanderthals, Humans Interbred:
archive.is/s1LT

- Why Am I Neanderthal?:
archive.is/uiyDQ

You keep posting depictions I've already debunked. You're a shitty disinfo shill, and again - Jews are not the ones with the most Neanderthal DNA, that would be Europeans.

Remember - Jews stole European (And therefore Neanderthal DNA) by grooming little white girls to be their sex slaves. Plenty of stories exist that tell of Jews kidnapping little white girls.

I'm just going to check my Hitler dubs.

Watch this.

Those audio reconstructions predicting what Neanderthals sounded like are inaccurate.

You know how I know?
The audio models are based around the false skull reconstructions with nostrils too wide and nasal cavities too big for a being that survived Ice Age Europe to logically have.

Your audio models and skull reconstructions are both Israeli fakes.

You already proved yourself, that you are a Jew. So, exactely opposite of what you are saying is true.
You are citing Jewish sources. There is no source whitch is more jewish than National Geografic.

I will repet this only once more:
It is true, every not SSA (niggers) population carries some amount of Neanderthal genome. On the whole world that amount is on the average 4%. But, this genome is not spreaded proportionaly. While North Europa has less then 1% admix, south Europe carry 6%, Asians 8% an so on. Semitic populations in Near East carry about 20%. And this fact is, what is in the Paabo's 2010 research.
Of course, Paabo is speaking about average 4% world amount of admixture. Because he would out of job or grants, if he would speak about fact, Semites are heawily neanderthal.

Listen Jude. I have enougt of that circular arguing, it is known Jewish tactic in debate. i dont want to spend another nigt prooving you facts, while you seems to understand one day and forget that on the next day.

So be well down in Jaffa, have some rest from the JIDF and enjoy your fucked Jewish life.

Shalom

I'm not defending Jews, I'm defending the truth about the Neanderthals who were not and could not be Semitic in appearance or behavior.

You have yet to show me where Paabo says Nordics only have 1% Neanderthal DNA, or where he says Jews have

Very good video.

bump

As said, most of the people involved in the bombings during 99 now own key assets in Kosovo. I already mentioned Madeline Albright.

And if you look at the rest of this thread, as well as the Soros leaks thread, you'll notice that the old cunt was involved in it too. He's signed several deals worth millions of investing into Kosovo's structure.

That, alongside the largest NATO base in the region (maybe even Europe) and the KLA receiving training from the US soldiers paints a pretty clear picture what the whole purpose of the place is. As always, Soros wants to make more money and kill white people. He gets to do both with Kosovo.

I only used those sources because they published articles about Paabo's research.

And the only one using circular arguments here is you - you keep posting the Semite-looking Neanderthal images no matter how many times I debunk that false depiction.

Stop projecting.

Exactly this. Supposedly they have the saying "Where the sword is, there is faith". Fucking lowlifes.

"There where the sword is, is the faith"*

Slovakfag here, I was curious where we were on that pic.
Okay, that's fucking bullshit. We have no nogs, very few mediterraneans and the old people here are pretty much all village people who were so isolated there was no way to genetically mix. Yet we're placed away from ALL our neighbours and next to Cyprus of all places? Look at the map, are we supposed to have a portal to Cyprus or what?
Wat.

Not right adress, Jude.

Do you know, from where Semite circumcision custom came?
Neanderthals have penises without foreskin, like a pigs…

In Spain, whenever there is a violent gang, or some mass robberies and so on, its usually an albanian-kosovo gang. They are mozlems, they are the descendants of turks and raped serbian woman and they belong to the middle east.

And where is your evidence of that?

O wait, there is no such proofs. Only your unfounded slander.

They ought to dock your pay at JIDF.

go fuck some yenta

I am just fuging you in the head. You didn actualy beleive that?
lel

Well see here, the High-Pitched Voice Theory is completely inaccurate.

The simulation is based on the structure of the nasal cavities of fake skulls.

I believed you were stupid enough to think so.

This is why I love Holla Forums. Unadulterated knowledge. Keep it going brother.

TUNG MY FRIENDS
DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE IS ALBANIAN
THE OTHERS STOLE IT
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

I am disapointed with JIDF.
Fuckin high school level warior for Holla Forums?
What da fuq is this, Israel?
So it is true, Israel is IQ88? Didnt beleive that until now. But seems to be true. Fucking IQ100 user for refute Kike/Neanderthal theory? Is that all, what you have??
Shame on you, dirty Yids…

bump

Disgusting fucking thieving Jew bitch

"They are disgusting Serbs" wow fucking hang that Jew bitch gremlin.

Genoa. Are you sure?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Wappen_italienischer_Provinzen#/media/File:Provincia_di_Genova-Stemma.png

The jew cries out as he bombs you with depleted uranium.

I know, right?

sounds like the third reich tbh fam

Hello are the Albanians online now?

When was this said, Anglosau?

Pic: fake and gay.

kill them all no exceptions

And there you have the source: stupid lolbergtardian that hates all things gov so commies are bad, no matter how much good for society they do.

>>>Holla Forums