Just met this girl on omegle, she's allegedly 13, turns 14 on june 20 and she's sent me nudes and all that stuff...

Just met this girl on omegle, she's allegedly 13, turns 14 on june 20 and she's sent me nudes and all that stuff, this was an easy score but also seems really fishy. She's into rape and older men. What do you think Holla Forums, am i getting ripped off?

you're getting baited retard

Am I? she's being so nice, it couldn't possibly be that, right?

you're getting baited b/tard

If you want proof its not b8, ask her to timestamp it

you actually think some little girl off omegle would be interested in you?

either blackmail or police

She did send me a timestamp

I don't know

yeah if you're ugly it's 100% blackmail

don't underestimate what some teenagers will do for money and enjoyment

Guess I'm half decent looking

video chat with her (or something similar) to see if its actually legit

Well, you're gonna be getting your ass ripped by nigger dicks when you get v&, ya stupid faggit.

post nudes faggot

Well, first off she's fat and unattractive.

Second, the internet is stuffed with girls like that with daddy issues, that you're surprised by this and this is the first you've run into is kind of shocking.

SOUNDS LEGIT

could be shop, as an expert in shop, i can help you. just post the nudes
don't worry, this is 100% professional. and only for the purpose of confirming the authenticity of the nudes.

do it

is white, he knows :^)

First of all, you were stupid for posting her age here. Second: Post the nudes.
I believe you are being fished. Show the timestamp she sent you.

This is actually a really common scam. They get you in position then they have a fake "detective" or parent call you demanding money for either a broke phone or computer or fees to make it go away. They get a lot of people with these, like 90 plus percent of the cases never hit the cops cause people are embrassed.

How do you know its a con? She insisted on sending you nudes, she clearly made her age status as underage clear, she did all this for a stranger in a chat. Now there's always the small chance your talking to a 13 year old mega slut, and in that case your safe.

Your best bet? Cut off contact, and don't post about it other places. Well, shit you posted about it here on a site that complies with the authorities. I hope you like prison user.

She's sent some more pics. She's so gross, I feel like even a loser like me deserves someone better, any idea on how to cut off contact with her without looking like an asshole?

Enjoy your v&nned.

Why would you care?
This whole shit is larping, so whatever. But at least be convincing, you dumb retard.

post em or go fuck yourself, you've been cock teasing for too long

I almost puked when I saw them, trust me, I'm saving everyone the trouble here by not posting them

"Now there's always the small chance your talking to a 13 year old mega slut, and in that case your safe. "

Top Kek

don't be a cunt, just post away.

she sent you nudes? doesn't that get HER in shit??? how send?

Medfag here. It's kinda of hard to see her bone structure behind her fat but she is really arround 14.
If think you may get Chris Hansen'd ask for timestamp, but I doubt that is the case.
She is just a needy girl with family issues that's why she behaves like that.
If you plan on dumping her after sex she will put you to jail, but if you are willing to have a long term relationship, be ready to spend energy and time on her because she needs it. You may just be the thing that will prevent her downfall into feminism from lack of men so I wish you good luck(you will need it).

Also,how exactly did you find her on omeagle? What tags/intrests you used?

Can't believe it took someone this long to point out she's fat as fuck.
She's probably real because who the fuck would try to bait someone with pictures of a fat girl.

Post them you fucking faggot

I miss my foreskin.

t.jew

you're gonna get v& retard

you can't shit post in prison fam.

I always ask them how much and send them some money first just to be safe.

take your dubs and go back to reddit

its FBI

Daddy? Is that really you? Daddy?

TOO OLD

And too fat. Truly murican.

Enjoy your prison cell

girls don't lie about their age and claim they are younger, they do the opposite. She may be actually 11 and is lying about being 13.

hi fbi

Could be a real timestamp but still not the person opfag is interacting with

Maybe it's an FBI agent. Can you imagine that? A 13 year old employed by the FBI!

I decided to block her on Kik, like other anons said, I may be desperate, but not to this extent, to waste any of my time on a fatty teen girl with daddy issues.

OP, stop being a faggot; your only hope is to start doing a man-in-the-middle attack and get someone else v&.

he could also convince the fatty to bring an underage boy and fuck him while he watches on skype.
not that i did it myself.

I'm a 12-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?