Other urls found in this thread:

wordnik.com/words/leitmotif
wordnik.com/words/plagiarism
sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/
pastebin.com/EDyzfWat
archive.is/NHtvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels good I won't be seeing this ever.

Looks like shit, Rey cant act. I hope its a copy of empire strikes back but it does not look like it,

How did they make the Star Wars theme sound so shit?

What's worse? A fanfiction tier film or an exact copy.

It looks like they want to do some gay "gray Jedi" crap.
Just more programming….

Yeah, I hate that they added Rey's theme on top of it. It doesn't feel right.

Are all these movies going to be about sweaty mouth-breathing?

WEW.

is writing decent obi/yoda dialogue that hard?

Is Daisy Ridley a tranny?

That trailer is super underwhelming for a first look of the movie. Perhaps the normies will come around this time and not give Disney their Sheks…

Okay.

The gray Jedi were interesting because they were constantly having to fight urges to go to the dark side, while never being able to fully give themselves to the light. The Clone Wars comics from Dark Horse did a good job explaining this via Vos.

The thing in this trailer though, "the balance" sounds like what you are talking about. They are going to give us a dumbed down version of the gray side while actively making Rey the new chosen one and she'll probably end up doing what Anakin "didn't".

Luke, did I ever tell you that it's time for the jedi to end?

Only pre-op, but she's trying.

Choose one m80.

I think a lot of the problems with the new movies is that the main character isn't a dude.

Am I a misogynist???

Yep.

That's definitely an issue. You are taking a series that was predominately made for and by white men and excluding them.

They could have patched it a bit by making Rey a good character and casting a hot actress, but even then it's a tough sell, especially if you add the interracial angle because no matter how much Hollywood tries to push it, nobody sees it as normal or natural.

At this point the only thing that could make these movies interesting is if Rey went to the dark side and Kylo ended up having to work with the Rebels for whatever reason.

Holla Forums is supposed to be 50+ IQ, why dont you go back to twitter

that and mumbling your lines while looking slightly away from the camera has been the goto way to act in action movies for quite a while now.

learn how to read.

She wouldn't make a convincing villain, she looks like a twig.

The Battlefront 2 campaign looks better.

I think the problem is not really the main character being female, it's the fact that every female characters are in charge and know about everything while every male characters act like idiots. TBH it hurts my heart to see Star Wars becoming like Legend of Whorra
That scene in TFA about the compressor in the Millenium Falcon made no sense, why would she know where the issue was (and how to repair it) when Han was acting out of breath even though he's spend most of his life at the helm of that ship.

I agree user. Sadly I have no image smug enough to post to show how good it feels.

Wait, are you telling me characters with human like urges and actions are more interesting than drones programmed to be monks with all but vows of silence?

I feel nothing watching nu-Star Wars. They are so hollow.

Do you think Mary Sue Rey Mixer will boypuss her training and help harambe at the end?

Popcorn without flavor.

I know we've covered this in its entirety, but I lost it at the point where she pulled off a perfect Immelmann turn at low-altitude, despite never having any experience flying (much less in that "piece of trash that's never flown" – her own words) and whose only experience was riding a glorified motorcycle.

Based off of the opening music alone, I almost thought it was Harry Potter theme. Either way, boring trailer, but the action scenes in it are gunna draw some normalfags inevitably. It's shit, and while I doubt it'll have the same profit as the previous one, it'll probably unfortunately make enough of a profit for this shit to continue.

I was about to make sure I wasn't the only one. It was intentional.

but that's the thing, the comics even paint the Jedi as endearing, interesting and flawed as well.

Really most things in the EU were really good. Lucas had that autistic love for his own work to only let specific things in and carefully manage what he did let in. Now it's just Disney fanfiction.

It seems like they copied the visuals from the pod racing scene from Episode I when those pod things are racing across the desert.

I'm not a fan of Rey's theme, it has that sense of innocence, a call to adventure and discovery but I think it doesn't fit well with the character on screen.
To be honest the whole TFA soundtrack was painful to listen. The Resistance theme felt like if someone changed a few notes from the Droid Invation theme to avoid a copyright infringement.

Who is going to play Lando in the not Empire remake?

At 1:17 The Empire Strikes Back in the deserts of Israel

It doesn't look like total shit but I am keeping my expectations low. Any spoilers confirmed yet?

And have you even watched the 6 other Star Wars movies which is about that struggle? Fuck, Anakin gave in because he fell in love and grew paranoid because of Sheev planting weird ass dreams about his wife dying and that he could save her by joining him and giving up the jedi-life.

Same for Luke who almost gave up on the true and narrow path of life in the final battle against Vader.

There's a heavy christian theme to Star Wars and EU-fags who can't read into history but knows more about shitty-named fictional characters 10 other people in the whole wide world knows about don't get it. Which is why the whole Grey-Jedi thing is ludicrous, because that makes them anti-heroes and not Jedi at all.

And where the hell is the hook for this movie?

What's the story? What's the conflict?

I can't tell if it's meh or I've just lost my capacity to really enjoy movies anymore.

You grew up m8.

Rey wants to be a jedi.
What's the conflict?
Luke doesn't want her to be a jedi.

There's also some whizzes and bangs in sterile CGI environments. That's all there is in this movie.

It's a bit of both.

someone please shoop the TLJ logo over this

the latter. don't worry though, now you can graduate to enjoying kinos.

My initial impression too. Mah Rey Sue is going to jedi hogwarts to learn to use magic.

This user gets it.

good thing I avoid rabid shit wart fans. Though we do need to find some good spoiler material, the salt alone was worth the last piece of shit.

the former. anyone who tries to pull the whole "you just hate everything" shit is either a shill or so easily manipulated they might as well be one.

Not surprising since they are outright copying the stories of the older movies and putting them in the new ones. It'll be a mix of Empire Strikes Back and the prequel parts with the jedi politics.

I mean it isn't hard to see when not Luke goes to not Dagobah to train with not Yoda.

It's like a soft reboot of Star Wars, just without all the interesting things.

Rey's gonna fug Blacktrooper

Not if the spic fugs the harambe first.

Nigger and spic are supposed to have a threesome with Luke. It is 2017 after all.

Uh huh, see both you fags on opening night.

I think you overestimate the interest people have to see another Disney kikeshit. TFA was the first new SW since the prequels and so people saw it to see what the new shit was going to be like. Now they already know.

i just saw that scene last week & man, is it bad. also, i didn't know that her voice sounded so awful.
THIS. it won't tank, but i hope this movie underperforms so we don't have to put up with a new one every year for the next 20 years

On the bright side, it'll probably be Kylo who opens up the SW9 trailer with the painful orgasm. That might be the best moment of the nu franchise tbh

We've reached a new low, Holla Forums's average IQ has just decreased by 20 more points. I don't think we can go much lower.

Please quit trying to project your stupidity onto others.

you are underestimating normies friend, they'll watch a literal turd decomposing if that's what the jews shill for in the current year.

I'd need to watch TFA first, which I'm not planning to do.

All I'm seeing is rehashed star wars iconography for the purpose of product recognition.

Legend of Whorra. I have a feeling that it will literally be something stupid like Rey is part of a long line of Chosen ones or some shit.

yes. it's called the Skywalker line.

So it will be like the Six-Days War, but in the future (Plus niggers and trannies).

But really, isnt Disney using normal dessert/arid planets too much? Yes, everyone liked Tatooine, but putting a dozen middle-east planets is lame. Even Geonosis was different and interesing enough. But these planets are just real life Afganisthan+spaceships.

People atill watch Marvel even though every movie follows the same exact formula. People will still watch Star Wars. Sure they might not make as much as TFA, but they will be swimming in cash.

Are you sure this is a Star Wars trailer? This stinks capeshit

Disney probably thought using Marvel tactics would work on keeping a Star Wars franchise stay alive for years. We will find out if it works.

Swallowing my despair because the wound is old and ragged now and most of the nerve endings are dead, but what possible way could this movie turn so as to not suck?
Only way I can think is for Luke to try reasoning with her that light vs dark fight is holding the universe back and a moderate path is the solution.
Only for Rey to go no fuck you it's current year -10000000 I am the chosen light warrior and a GYRL DEAL WITH IT! and kills him.
Kylo turns out to be the only one susceptible to compromise on his ideological stance and after being spoken to by Luke's ghost emerges as the Grey Jedi, confronting both Rey's fempire and Voldesnoke in the next film.
Who am I kidding this is Disney it's going to be predictably bland, what we saw was the entire plot pretty much, Rey will be le good vs Ren le bad and everyone pewpewpews with lazers because reasons and Leia dies so film can have a crying moment because she was in fact the last jedi all along.
Ep 9 will be called Sith of the Jedi as Disney just tries for all-out cash grab

it's rehashed just enough to be familiar but also just just oh so slightly enough to be "the new shit".

Seriously, the kike is copying the plot to the Empire after the first one was shat on?

More like Disney is thinking to bleed money by evoking wordnik.com/words/leitmotif , but instead they're doing wordnik.com/words/plagiarism ; which is a new low cause Star Wars is just about as open as it can be (look at the EU) and DIsney throwing it all away should have opened up the playing field. Instead, it's a cashgrab.

Damn it, quoted the wrong post.

I'm just shocked at how blatantly lazy they are about everything. Lucas might have shat the bad with the Prequels (though I still like them more than the shit Disney is making) but at least he never actively tried fucking with quality content others were making for the IP.

Let me guess, Reddit loves the trailer.
How much will praise are they lathering on this shitpile?

Yeah, it will be exactly like Legend of Whorra: "I'm the Avatar and you have to deal with it, you disgusting cis hwite male".
I wish Kylo wasn't just a force sensitive Eliott Rodger. His story is interesting but it's so badly written…
I think he should've been the main character. If you rewrite TFA, you simply get rid of Rey and give Finn and Poe more stuff to do and you get a better epic adventure movie. Let's say that Poe's mission was to find Kylo and try to bring him back to his parents or some shit like that. I really feel like Rey was added at the last minute.

Return of the Sith: Kylo becomes a good goy.

That happens when you rate everything by return on investment (ROI). Remember what happened when Zuckerberg donated a shit ton of money to improve Newark? The funds were leeched away by 'advisors' with nothing to actually pay for any work done. Disney looked at Star Wars from a purely business mentality (shuffling around directors and cast, etc) and this is what happens.

I understand that they want to maximize the money they're making, but then they cast Rey and a nigger, neither of which is really going to do them much good in selling the IP.

Women don't give a fuck about SW and Rey is too damn ugly to attract the male audience and the nigger is actively hurting their overseas sales.

People consider that Hunger Games chick hot, so this is not really an assertion to be making. As for the rest, you gotta understand that these people live in disconnect from social trends and have their confirmation biases reinforced by their marketing teams. They thought it would be a cool idea to play $CURRENT_YEAR politics, to get themselves a rabid hype machine, and then made everything as vanilla as possible so that the average moviegoer is sated by what he perceives as familiar notes, while the hardcore perceive the film as catering to their politics. Through it all, Disney's coffers fill up, so they really don't give a shit about you 'loyal fans' of their 'IP'.

you made me do this you piece of shit…

(me)
I forgot to add the example from TFA, that scene where Finn and Rey are running on not-Tatooine, he tries to help her and she shouts "stop holding my hand" like "I'm an adult I know how to take care of myself". It was so out of place.

The problem is that there's no coherent way of using different locations in the new SW movies because they lack an artistic vision. In the OT you had a system of colors (Ep IV = desert, yellow-ish picture, Ep V = white, snow/ice worlds, Ep VI = green, jungle, forests), it added a sense of wonder, discovery.

Flavorless popcorn is still good, this isn't.

Off-topic, but what's so good about popcorn? is there something I'm missing? Every time I try it it's like chewing oats you feed a cow.

most popcorn is just low quality. if you have your own popper and dry your own kernels it's pretty great.

First screencap:
She's not attached to Jakku, she was there because she never had a chance to leave the planet.
Missing her family is considered a character flaw?
Her destiny? What destiny?

Do you eat popcorn without salt, or what? Because popcorn is good. Unless you dont put salt, or put some weird sauce/mix to it.

It's really just the aesthetic of eating something while watching a movie.

Yeah, with salt. Once on impulse I tried a mix of salt and chilli powder to see if it would taste better. Didn't work.

Now that's making me think of birds having their meat pre-chewed and cows vomiting out their food to chew it properly. Why not go for chewing gum or something?

I've been wondering… when you're reddit, do you know you're reddit? You know the old question about whether or not crazy people know they're crazy? I see a correlation. Without imageboards telling them to go back to reddit, do they have any self awareness?

I don't keep in close contact with my brother but he is a big Star Wars fan, has unironically shilled for me to watch "Get Out", and says he likes to get his news from reddit.

Do they know how they are a literal punchline?

No, it won't be that. She will end up being something stupid like the reincarnation of Anakin or something.

Well, look at it this way - someone's always laughing.

He says, while using leddit spacing… :'^)

I'll be honest, I didn't really find much to object to when it came to Rey being a good mechanic. This is a character who had to scavenge for parts just to trade for food, and the quality of the parts determined how much food she got. I'd figure you'd learn what you could about space ships pretty darn quick just to determine what would be worth hauling back.

I also didn't mind her being good with that staff. Again, dangerous planet. Learn to fight, or you won't survive, or her being Force Sensitive if only because SOMEONE was gonna be a Force User.

Everything else though…inexcusable. Just inexcusable.

You have to use some type of oil too or else it'll just sink to the bottom of the bowl.

I lasted 2 minutes while reading it.
The cringe is real.

Even worse, if I was reddit and didn't know, because reddit loves meta.

Shit, gotta try that. Soybean oil or something else?

Yeah but she was next to a guy who used to live in that ship. He should know more than her, right?

Also don't forget that some of them are still posting, thinking that someone will read their posts while in reality they're shadowbanned.

Try cracked pepper and garlic salt. I have found it to be pretty good. Had to do that for awhile when my blood pressure was a little high.

Remember Episode V? Not really. Han was trying to fix the damn thing all throughout the movie.

you should've used garlic power instead.

Han had to fix it all the time because he crosswired everything to make it faster. The Falcon was like a hotrod.

That not holding hand scene was so stupid, especially when they are being attacked. It is explained why, but poorly, later in the movie. That flashback of her abandonment issues was the reason. Still stupid even if you know. It came off as "I'm an independent woman who needs no mans help".

Also, they played the same attacked by Empire/ Order or whatever their called 2-3 times. It happens in the same way too. Some guy calls saying they are at the place, assuming they'll get money for it, and the place gets indiscriminately blasted all over. It became how funny at how staged their action beats became.

There was also a scene where they mention that the storm troopers are brainwashed, which I thought would come into play but doesn't. Finn doesn't care because as he says "he's on the right side of history" and kills them with no hesitation. Doesn't even try to reason with them at least.

Ignoring the stuff it copied, if you just look at some of the new stuff they did and as a movie on its own, it falls flat on a lot of levels. It's very reliant that you know the previous movies which are better. It didn't really give an adequate reason or explanation why these new Order guys go to be as powerful as they are, especially with how that last movie it comes off ends.

It's a very mediocre and safe blockbuster movie that was highly praised just for being Star Wars. Reinterpret all the plot points and compare it to anime tropes and you'd see a lot more people criticizing at the shallowness of the film.

I either use olive, grape-seed, flax seed oil or just plain butter
flax-seed has a light yellow color like butter

Apparently it's a fine art. I wonder if I can last out college on popcorn+seasoning?

Once again le strong wyman is really a man women BTFO how will they ever recover?

This is a very interesting topic, fellow message board users. What a lively discussion! Everyone has some excellent points.

But I have to ask you, do you love potatoes as much as I do? Sometimes I find I run out of potatoes only days after visiting my local grocer. It can really be a pain.

But I have a good news! I found an excellent solution. I order my potatoes wholesale by the box from Sun Valley Potatoes, a wonderful American company ran by a second generation family of Idaho potato farmers.

We all know the best potatoes come from Idaho, and I'm here to tell you the best potatoes in Idaho come from Sun Valley Farms! Check it out for yourselves:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/

Are you kidding? Most of them will eat this shit up. They're probably HYPErventilating at this moment at how EPIC this is. The "Just breathe" line is for the audience.

Thats assuming you couldn't just dump the new canon altogether and go back to the old canon.

B-b-but this time you cannot say its not hoth because it is a desert planet!!!!!!!!

No reason not to. What (((Lucasfilm))) should have done was sinply establish what EU content is canon and what's not canon.

Probably. I think back then it was just more about using light salting more than cutting all salt. I still use garlic mashed potatoes, you basically need no salt in those.

Given Carrie Fisher's death, I am sure there will be a lot of changed shit, but I think we can say the leaks can be true, we just need more teasers before we know for sure though.
pastebin.com/EDyzfWat
This is probably what that desert scene is, literally Empire Strikes Back 2.0.
This would be the dogfight scene we got in the teaser.

they're probably just going to recycle the plot/themes of KotOR 2 and have MuhRey replace the Jedi Exile and Luke replace Kreia

This sounds so bad, I believe every word of it, I need more spoilers so I dont have watch this shit show. Not gonna pay to see it, more or les likely to torrent it

Terrible. You can tell they will push the "gray" force narrative.

Moral relativism needs to stop. Especially in kids movies.

>The Republic planet is safe because it's protected by a heavy duty shield that can repel any invasion
>The First Order fleet jumps out of hyperspace and invades the planet
Top notch logic, must have come from JJ himself

underrated post

underrated post

Funny how the vibe of the movie is instantly ruined in that first shot of a talentless cuntcontinuing her roll as a mouthbreather.

Oh, and the music doesn't sound like Star Wars, it sounds like Harry Potter. Everything is trash.

this cinematography is weirdly reminiscent of the last airbender

God I wish this movie would flop, but it won't just because it's called star wars and then we'll get 25 more movies expanding the (((cinematic universe)))

If I could make a deal with the devil and sell my soul to make this movie and other star wars movies flop I totally would.

I really hope it flops. Has normie opinions on TFA changed since it's release?

I think you're right…

That first part of the trailer looks so fucking weird and out of place.
How hard is it to just build one set, just one fucking set that actually looks like a goddamn alien planet?!
If you're going to remake Empire at least do it right…

When Luke arrived on Yoda's planet in Empire everything from the set to the atmosphere, the sound design, lighting, etc conveyed a sense of danger and alien hostility. Like the environment itself was something he would have to best, and which he later does.
But I guess that's not very glamorous, teenage girls don't want their self insert to train in a dark swamp planet that's full of gross creatures and mud everywhere.
So instead Rey gets to train on a place that looks like a tourist brochure for Iceland. Why not, it's not like anybody gives a shit…

I hope Drumpf doesn't ruin this, I am really looking forward to this, and I don't know what would happen if it turned out bad.

they probably don't even remember it.

So she dies in this movie.

They didn't show Laura Dern, Kelly Tran and Benicio Del Toro. All the new characters.

The way shields work in Star Wars is that they can repel laser fire but not physical objects. It's why the droids could walk through the Gungan shield in TPM, how the proton torpedo destroyed the Death Star and how the AT-ATs got through the Hoth shield off screen.

No, at the end of the movie she will announce she is retiring to New Alderaan and will say "Here is Admiral Replacement, they are in charge now" and then nothing will change plot-wise as the new character will fill the exact same role.

Nah. I bet they already were planning to kill her off and filmed her death before she died.

is this kino

looks like shit daisy ridley is terrible

Seems a little tasteless for Disney to do that now she's actually dead though, Disney will play it safe and just have her moved off screen because I can imagine that upsetting Twitter SJWs who they listen to.

le this xD

The teaser makes these scenes seem connected but I don't think they are, one is a flashback and the other is probably a scene from the Hoth rip off.

The story was slightly different, originally she was meant to be injured in an attack and fell into a coma. Since she died it would be easy to change the coma scene into a death scene during post production.

What does Jenny think of the trailer?

She hasn't said anything yet.

Probably doing a (((Screen Junkies))) video or something.

"return" of the jedi.

turns out they return only to get wiped out again.

more interesting than what the EU did tbh.

she said something about it on screen junkies live like "exciting"

This is quite literally, the exact same trailer as the second trailer for force awakens.
And the following doesn't match up in the exact timeframe, but are in both trailers
Taking pottery to a whole new level, (((Disney))).

Hi Phasma

No it doesn't. They're both equally shit and should both be promptly ignored.

Bravo Kennedy

This will be Star Wars for the next 20 years.

AYO HOL UP

Tha name alone will do it.
That's all that matters.
This shit is SW by name and nothing else anymore, and as long as the mouse has it's hands on it, it won't change.

Cannot wait for the remakes and reboots. I think the universe will collapse at the insane pottery levels.

Not even if they paid me RLM review money

It's pozzed shit, nigger. No one should be interested in it.

Why the fuck do you care enough to take screenshots? The fact that they're going to try to make Phasma an intimidating villain after she bitched out and allowed all her men to be blown up because she was afraid of being shot makes her an irredeemable pussy. She will never be cool, no matter how many action scenes they put her in, she shit the bed, they should have killed her off.

Phasma is not dead? I thought she died.

No, she was just such a great fan favorite they had to bring her back

Wait, why are some potatoes red or black?

I know they are injected with chemicals and hormones and pesticides, but they become fucking red instead of yellow?

inB4 a Star Wars version of the Adama Maneuver

(pic)

It's a soft reboot so it's "the same but slightly different and bigger". There's no aesthetic or soul to the cinematography.

This. It's a soft reboot (the cinema equivalent of the Grand Remplacement theory) so they have the old characters but they'll replace them either by killing them or by showing that they're inferior to the new younger cast.

Why?

It broke new ground.

Rey sucks.

So they are bring back pod racers , pod racers that spew chem-trails.

I'm pretty sure that's the pointless bit that's dragging the ground for no reason…

Someone discovered and rescued Phasma from the trash compactor before it blew up?

Phasma is just a random extra in the background in TFA but (((they))) made a bunch of action figures based on that stronk womyn so now she has to appear in every main SW movie.

YES I take back everything I said about the shitty prequels please save star-wars from Disney and ruin it instead in the George Lucas fashion which is infinitely more tolerable..

That's what they want you to think,,, "they are turning the freaking frogs gay!"

I suppose that Luke will be the titular last Jedi and that Rey won't become a Jedi, she'll be something else.

I don't see how this works from a marketing angle though, wouldn't Disney want to milk the Jedi meme?

Lightsiders, Darksiders and Neutralsiders?

new oc

more like rc reddit content

Outside of KOTOR and the EU that existed before jewjew ruined it for some cheap ameribuck shekels, Star Wars is pretty much dead to me at this point.

Kek

Wew

lol sodium chloride-y hahahahaha
shitbag hag does suck tho

wp

TFA trailer was iconic as fuck tbqh.

Has Disney overplayed its hand?
I don't see anyone discussing this anywhere near to the level TFA trailers were will it finally bombit wont

no I think that it means its like Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. No one who used to give a fuck, gives a fuck anymore. It's normalfag bait now.

yeah. basically, it's the only way they could excuse the mary sue that race mixer is.

>eventually assault on some base somewhere that probably has a shield the password is the same combination on JJ's luggage
it's an interesting idea but that's why it won't exist.

could people be waking up?

As bad as The Kike Awakens was, they still didn't make Rey a racemixer. Every pursuit that Finn made was met with "Stop taking my hand" and the nignog being emasculated. They were clearly going for the "strong, independent woman" BS, but it means MaRey Sue won't get with the monkey. There was more chemistry between Finn and that spic, so I wouldn't be surprised if they go for the gay angle, or try to cut Boiayygay's character out of the movie, or just make him a bit character and have it focus on MaRey Sue.

The only good thing about TFA was they made Finn sanitation guy. He works in poop and garbage. When Captain Phasma clogs up a toilet instead of calling one of the thousands of droids they call the black guy. Perfect.

If Finn had been white like the corporate bosses wanted then I bet The Farce Awakens would have been the biggest movie of all time. I am hoping they make Boigaygay gay with the Hispanic Jew because normies suck and I want to see "their" franchise burn.

This thread is only at 208 replies, even Holla Forums does not care to shitpost about this garbage movie.

There's no hype because there's no ominous conflict. Kathleen Kennedy had Rey kicked Kylotism's ass at the end of the first movie without any training. What the fuck is left as a threat for her after she gets trained up?

Not watching that shit, but what do you guys think the odds are that Luke dies in it and The Last Jedi™ ends up being the mouth of Sauron?

Bonus points for blatantly stealing concepts from KotOR II and retconning Anakin so that Rey is the real chosen one.

Honestly, I think making Finn gay and writing him as a bit character from here on would potentially save the next two from being complete trash. It was Jew Jew Binks's idea to make him a nigger, and the Disney executives know that nobody wants racemixing in a fucking Star Wars movie, but the Jew wanted to "diversify". Finn is a character that has no more narrative purpose. He started Rey on her adventure and got put in a coma saving her. Rey is now left without a familiar mentor and has to be trained by this weird old cultist. Similar to Rey being in an unfamiliar setting, this could be the opportunity for the new director to actually tell an original story and build on Rey's character, rather than rehashing the old movies like in The Farce Akikens.

Killing Luke won't happen until the end of Episode 9. Han was her equivalent of Obi-Wan, and he's already dead, so Luke is her Yoda. If they keep stealing the story from the original 3 films, then Luke will die in the 3rd installment, just like Yoda did.

the sequel trilogy will probably receive the same treatment that the prequel trilogy had

Institutionalized misogyny.

This. Rey will leave Luke's training early to save her friends (Finn/Poe). She will lose to Kylo Ren or Snoke.

RLM will also tear the movie apart because it isn't Jew Jew directing and Mike will revert to being an impossible to satisfy fanboy.

If Race Mixer was a dude they'd still be a shit character. This is basically the worst of all worlds, crap writing and a female who looks like she aspired to be a hambeast but failed. It doesn't help her main costars are a black vacuum cleaner and two of the goofiest looking authentic Israeli Jews - direct from Puerto Rico - that you will ever see.

The movies aren't the big deal. It's the merch, always has been and will be. TFA/Rouge One pumped up the demand for Episode 4-6 merch a lot, but did jack shit for everything else including the most recent movies. This is concerning for Disney since if they can't push it forward to their stuff they are in some shit long term. That's why they are doing Han Solo and probably Obi Wan films soon, that will move the classic merch but that's a one and done, and if they fuck those up then the whole thing starts falling apart.

RLM will praise the movie to high heaven because they will get ((( $$$ ))).

Eventually, they will do the Darth Vader hunting jedi movie that they fear. They don't want to do it because it will easily be the most successful yet it will be utterly anti-pozz as Darth Vader rends through multi culti Jedi. But it will move product, specifically Darth Vader, the big seller.

They annihilated their credibility. They shat all over Rogue One and it didn't matter. Mike was so assmad he did a Plinkett 'response' to the commenters BTFO of him.

Mike is a JJ fanboy, basically he always say on release that anything JJ does is the very best in the industry. This is a persistent trend going back years with him, and it's a hell of a blind spot that more people should have noticed a long time ago.

The only fucking criticism he had for The Farce Akikens was that MaRey Sue wouldn't kiss the monkey. They lost almost all credibility with me after that.

Most people seem to love JJ. I do not know why. JJ 's movies are bland and boring.

Mike complained about the lack of cuck action in the original review and his Plinkett review of Episode 7. Very funny.

The only way they will have a movie he likes is if Jew Jew comes back for IX. Then you watch, magically this movie will be full of heart.

He really is the snob who just checks who the director is then forms his opinion. If JJ had directed TPM he'd talk about how bold it was, and how JJ wasn't afraid to go into new territory with Star Wars.

Conversely, if Lucas did TFA he'd call it a cynical cashgrab with no original ideas. Mike hates most everything (that's why we thought he was /ourguy/ for so long) but it's really just because he's a cinema snob.

That's exactly why. They're bland, but they are cut fast enough and have enough shiny lights, shouting, and loud noises to entertain popcorn-munching retards. Remember, normalfags are fucking stupid and don't want three dimensional characters, intricate stories, and complex themes…

THEY WANT SHOOTING!

I think most people acknowledge Into Darkness was a giant piece of shit. As with all things Jew Jew does, it's the movie after him that suffers.

VIII will be considered a flop, UNLESS they pull the AOTC trick of having Luke spin and flip around with a lightsaber like Yoda did. Then people will go just to see Luke fight like they went to Rogue One to see Vader chop people up.

Maybe. I think VIII will be marginally better than Farce Akikens, and there's so much brand loyalty in Star Wars that literally anything with the name will make a profit, and if VIII is better than Farce Akikens, then it'll probably do slightly worse than Farce.

I expect VIII to be closer to a quality, original story. It might not achieve it, but I think it'll get closer. If that's the case, more original followers of the series will see it after the stupid loyalists and SJWs go see it and complain about how they spent too much time on story and not enough time on race mixing.

After the response to Farce Akikens, and given the new director's credentials, it would be wise for Disney to order it be watchable, at least. Then again, Farce was so popular we watched it in my film class, last year, instead of the original, because my SJW teacher loved the "diversity". I wish the original teacher for the class didn't quit the year I took it. He was cool as shit

The story's fucked. I don't see you recover from the last one's mistakes. Rey beat Kylo Ren and spared his life. That's Luke's entire character arc. If they have her regress to having issues with the dark side or need training with a lightsaber it's going to seem off.

The movie can't work if, with Luke's training, she is defeated by the guy she beat easily as a novice, and it can't work if with Luke's training she just beats the crap out of him.

So that means they use Snoke, except he looks like shit. He's an unoriginal and uninspired generic growl-villain who can't be as sinister and evil as Palpatine without contradicting canon.

Jew Jew and Kathleen Kennedy fucked the series over in the first installment.

I have a feeling Rey's gonna pull an Anny but this time not be portrayed as evil for doing it.

True. It will be weird if she actually needs to train or gets beaten. Jew Jew fucked up the story something awful. The only way I can see them getting out of that is if they use the excuse "Kylo was just shot and he was tired so he wasn't using his full strength and coordination" and "Rey was scared and used the force in an isolated incident but she still needs to learn to control it".

It'll seem off, but I'd take a stupid excuse to get out of Jew Jew's MaRey Sue writing and get something, at least somewhat, compelling. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they take that route just to build tension, even if the rest of the movie is shit.

I could also see them pulling the "I was scared but hindsight is 20/20 so I want to kill him now" angle.

If they have Rey start randomly murdering children and totally-not-arabs and still portray her as a hero, I'd go see it just for keks.

I'm serious. Rey seems like the kind of character who exists only to shit on old stuff and what better way to do that than have her kill everyone, even the force itself. Frame it as "taking down the oppressive whatever" and people would eat that shit up.

Checked. You're probably right about the original intent. I know I'm holding out hope for a series that's been brutally raped by Jew cock, and maybe I shouldn't, but I can see the new director doing it. He just needs to actually do it.

Directed by Doug Walker.

All the Jedi he kills will coincidentally be white and by that point Disney will have retcon transitioned him to be full nigger

This, how can Kylo be a threat when fucking novice already beat him?
I bet Snoke turns out to be Anakin clone

Would that be Aanakin, Anaakin or Anakiin?

Using the excuse that he was shot just before the fight so he was weak. It's bullshit, but that's what they'll do.

Better yet, they take pointers from the EU and have him be the 19th clone of Sheev

At that point you are telling the audience to ignore what you showed them last time. It's arguably the worst way to try to fix it.

As much as I'd like to see that, I think it's way too late to do a movie based on Vader. I also think that Disney have to find a guy who can emulate James Earl Jones' voice because he's way to old to voice the character.

The problem with JewJew is the pace of his movies. The unit of time is never respected. Everything is happening so fast.

Harry Pottery

I'd rather pretend The Farce Akikens never happened, and they could say that her hate for Kylo for killing Han and putting Monkey in a coma has been building the more she thinks about it, so she's struggling keeping the dark side at bay. I could see it, if they did it just right.

Get the guy from Chad Vader like they did for the video games pre-Disney.

Jew Jew Binks's top-tier writing, at it again. It's what the new guy has to work with.

The prequels were and always will be good though.

I love that picture. Boyega looks absolutely pissed.

I thought it was a joke-trailer at first.

I miss George more and more with each Disney release.

Can't we just get all the gashes away from my reality-escaping time-wastes?

I'm tired of having to deal with these fuckers at work, at parties, with friends etc. There's no fucking place i can go and not having to deal with these unfunny attention-whores.

Star Wars was a good place for that. Now i have to deal with the fact that a woman, short as a dwarf and thin as a boy would kick the entire evil-sides asses. I'm tired of seeing it and it's time to be fucking honest about it. It's complete bullshit, just as the female soldier-characters that they have introduced, female cops sucks cock, female judges shouldn't fucking exist and i'm all around sick of the idea that women are good at these things when they are literally only able to do one thing, giving birth.

Don't forget laundry. I would say cooking but I can cook better than most women.

Someone needs to remind Boigaygay that homosex is the thinking man's fetish.

They couldn't even be arsed to hunt down a woman that was even remotely passable. She's even ugly by IRL standards.

I think he really was.

>gashes
Why do queers have such bad attempts at slurs?

A passable woman wouldn't have licked JJ's asshole and then eaten his shit.

I think it's the other way around, they specifically went out of their way to find an androgynous woman.

Hollywood is obsessed with pushing this "normal woman" shit. You can't have an attractive woman. I mean they do these movies that pair up Potato Schumer with Cena. They are creating a generation of swallow ugly women waiting for the perfect guy.

It does seem the kikewood wants 'nonsexual' women to be pimped. If an actual woman were in the role, swaying her hips back and forth as she walked and being a cute, everything about the movies would change. Men might like them, instead of have to 'say' they like them because society wants them to.

Silicon Valley is on the same kick. They have Cortana threaten to call the police on you if you talk dirty to her.

On the other hand it feels nice to know women much better looking than Kikewood actresses. If the people you see in movies look great and you and everyone around you look like shit that can be a bit depressing but if the opposite is true you feel much better about your reality.

Silicon Valley is busy driving themselves into technological irrelevance. They keep chasing out white and East Asian men and flooding their workforce with niggers and women.

they aren't really chasing out whites and asians so much as forcing them out of power and into eternal debt so none of them could ever start up their own competition.

There's nothing stopping those men from fucking off someplace else that isn't a leftist cesspit with overpriced housing.

Not like you need all that much space to shit out code and technological solutions that will make you millions.

Russia?

If that's what it takes.

All you need is some government smart enough to see the opportunity and steal away all the brains from the US by giving them a better deal and a guarantee politics won't get in their way.

I wouldn't say she's ugly. The only problem is that there's something wrong with her fucking mouth. I don't know what it is, but it looks eerie and creeps me out..

It's because of the way she "acts". I don't know if it's her or if it's because of J.J., but frowning at the camera, isn't the same thing as conveying an emotion.

She's a horrible actor. She thinks acting is widening her eyes and not trying to hide her English accent at all

Accurate. If her eyes were black, it'd probably fit. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER FACE?

I actually think she's a cute, but she's very nonsexualized in Star Wars and she doesn't have anything in the way of tits. They clearly chose her because she's flat and has no ass.

I thought the last "anthology" movie was supposed to be about Boba Fett. He's such a popular character (DUDE COOL ARMOR LMAO) that it would be stupid from a marketing standpoint to not make a film about him. Of course they'll fuck his character up if they make a movie about him, though.

I think it was because she's cheap and just physically appealing enough and competent kek enough at acting to be passable. Plus, this is The Farce Akikens, so fanboys were going to eat it up regardless of her acting chops.

True, but Leia was only sexualized when Jabba put her in that skimpy slave outfit. Before that she was dressed kind of modestly. Star Wars isn't a very sexual series, so I wouldn't expect them to choose someone for sex appeal alone.

You see? I didn't even notice until I looked twice.

Basically this. 75% of all places in the West have decent or better internet and are all cheaper to live in than CA. Not to mention cost of set up are computer parts which are dirt cheap (the OS is usually the most expensive investment unless you go FOSS).

The main allure of Boba Fett is he's basically set up to be a hardcore but smooth killing machine. They can barely do Vader in a passable fashion, they'll probably have him spend half the damn film crying over his dead dad.

Are you fucking serious?

Also he is supported by the jewish machine and you are constantly told how talented JJ is similar to how they tried to claim Sarah Jessica Parker was "sexy" back when that acid victim, horse-faced, tranny was on tv.

The only way to save Starwars at this point is:
1.Make Ray turn to the dark-side, and that weird jewish money (kylo) turn to the good side.
2. remove the rest of the pos ( black guy,diversity, and faggots) easy enough have them all die in space battles.
3. Recast Ray with a woman, a good looking one. Recast monkey boy too with some that looks human.
4. They can have their "stronk women" can kick ass shit because now it male it seem the dark-side might win.
5.Ray Kylo die in the end.
6.Get rid of original stuff, Falcon, c3po,R2,etc.
7.Make storm troopers and the Order less of a joke.

Movie would still suck but it would actually hold my interest and be tolerable.

Poz
someone
might

archive.is/NHtvE

I want them to do this.

Not likely. I'd be happy if they just don't keep forcing and shoehorning "diversity" into Star Wars.

I'd be happy if they just cut monkey boy out. Can't exactly recast Rey without tossing TFA out completely, but that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Please

Less fanservice, more original content please.

Maybe actually have them be imperial remnant instead of a bunch of LARPers led by a Vader fanboy

If VII is shit then there is zero hope for the movie franchise. At least the new Thrawn book has been good so far.

Sorry. Meant VIII

IMO this would be so retarded that they might do it.

perfect

They would need a good reason. MaRey Sue has been made so gosh darn perfect that she'd neevvverrr turn to the dark side! There are very few angles they could take to get her character to be in that emotional state without feeling out of place.

make her think Luke is holding her back ( maybe toss in reluctance on Luke's part to Kill Kylo) and that she is more powerful than him.

Like poetry…

Combined with her hate for Kylo for killing Han, that could work if they develop it correctly.

So that they rhyme…

Oh and ramp up the she don't need no man shit.
easy.

Other movies got away with it , Rachel in Batman for one.

This would be like recasting Bruce Wayne, not his love interest who barely got 20 minutes of screen time in the first installment.

Her turning to the dark side would just be an eyeroll. A Mary Sue going dark side is pretty commonplace.

Her character has no conflict. Luke had lots of conflicts in Empire - he wanted to live up to his Dad, he wanted to be a grest warrior, he wanted to kill Vader.

What does Rey want at the end of TFA? Basically she wants to give Luke his lightsaber. She doesn't want to kill Kylo Ren (because she could have). She doesn't need training (she kicked his ass twice without it).

If she goes Dark Side it'll be an obvious contrivance, like Ren getting shot in the stomach to lose his fight to Rey. Rey didn't fall to the Dark Side after a man who almost mind raped her killed her mentor and cooked the shoulder of her sambo.

There really is no end of how much that end scene fucked them. If they had just let Luke grab the lightsaber and fight off Kylo Ren and save Rey and Finn, it would have set up Luke passing on the torch in the next episode. Rey would have a reason to look up to Luke, and a motivation to want to face Kylo Ren, and a believable reason to go to the Dark Side. It all works so well you can tell it was the original plan and Kathleen Kennedy fucked with it because she was on the rag and her husband is fucking a woman behind her back (probably).

You make a good point. That scene fucked the entire Rey character, and now they can't do much without very careful characterization. Maybe if her backstory is fleshed out, she'll be able to have some fucking motivation. Something she was severely lacking in TFA. That's one of the big problems with her character: She has no reason to do anything. Why didn't she sell that robot at the beginning of TFA for all those rations? "Because she's a good person!" That's not a fucking character motivation.

The only way they can pull themselves out of the caked shit that Jew Jew put the movie through is to actually try to flesh her character out and make her more than a Mary Sue, which will be very difficult, given what they have to work with.

Its similar because no-one likes Ray& she can not carry the franchise hence the nigger side kick and Han Solo & fan service.
No one other than some jealous ham-beasts from tumblr would complain about recasting her with a hot chick that can act. Hell if you are desperate you can explain away the difference in appears with "the force", they wrecked the force anyway so why not.

Sure, but it would make the film better (it would still suck, it would just be tolerable). Particularly when she gets best in the end by the good side.
Might get some competent order/imperial stuff too.

Sounds probable also lots of other jews were involved so she probably had an easy time fucking things up.

I don't think they know what to do with the character. It seems like if he's still in a coma in VIII.
There are too many characters in the new main story and that wouldn't be an issue if they had something to do on screen outside of just being there.
Finn and Poe should've been one character, a Tie pilot who decides to join the rebels.
Phasma served no purpose except for muh diversity in action figures.
I agree
This. I remember when they showed the black troopers in the Rogue One trailer, people were saying: "look, this is the best unit, they kill people, blablabla", turns out they can be killed by a blind force-sensitive ninja with a staff. I want a R-rated Star Wars.

Why is it 'good' or 'bad' to sell a robot, anyways? Her character might have been more interesting if she sold it for the portions, then the Imperials came and torched the fat alien guy and she wound up running with it, and Finn convinced her to come to the rebel base for the reward. Then her character would be like a hardened survivor/scavenger whose conflict would be learning to trust other people. Kinda like Han Solo's original arc.

You underestimate the power of the fanboy.

Rey isn't meant to carry the franchise, hints all the additional bullshit so they can make spin-offs. In fact, the non-film Disney Star Wars isn't that bad. All Rey's character, and by extension TFA, is meant to do is introduce a new line of Star Wars toys and a protagonist that Disney's main market (little girls) can relate to. The whole reason Rey is a woman is because they wanted her to appeal to little girls. I would be happy if the new director just said "fuck all y'all" and wrote her like a completely different person. One with, I don't know, personality.

Empathy. Star Wars robots are meant to be closer to people than in other series. They're supposed to have feelings. In the cartoons, they at least make that idea work without seeming stupid. Plus, BB8 is viewed by stupid fans as "cute" and it'd be like having the protagonist kick a puppy in their first few scenes.

This has nothing for little girls to relate to all it is is propaganda for tumblr pigs.
I doubt very much many small girls watch nu-starwars.

TFA convinced me this would be nothing like star wars, and literally only the millennium falcon made it matter.

glad to know i'm not the only one to realize this.

they're salvaged b-wings, actually.

But by their nature they are bought and sold.

It's all in how you frame it. If you had her look like she feels bad about it and say, "look, I can't keep you. I'm a scavenger. Fat Alien can keep you on good working order and this payout is huge for me."

That's a problem the only look she can manage is "her"acting face.

Tumblr pigs already believe leftist bullshit. The only reason to include it is to not be slammed by them.

It's all about marketing. The new toys would be bought up by retarded fanboys regardless of the cast. Having Rey be a girl appeals to Disney's primary market, little girls, who aren't typically associated with buying Star Wars toys. Supposedly, this would tap into an untapped market. Same with Finn. It's Disney trying to tap into the black kid market. Same with Poe. They always talk, in interviews, about how they "want someone X race/gender can relate to". Disney just wants to sell them toys. Think back to the video of those little redheads being upset by their parents giving them black baby dolls. It's the same principle. Disney is just trying to sell as many toys as possible to as many people. The tumblr crowd being satisfied by it is just a plus. If they wanted to "diversify" and push that shit, they would have had Rey and Finn get together at the end of the movie, but instead they put the Monkey Janitor in a coma, where he'll probably end up being inconsequential to the plot from here on. Lucas tried the same shit with Samuel L. Jackson in the prequels. They advertised him as being this badass Jedi who would be important to the story, and he barely had any lines in Phantom, killed one guy in Attack, and got thrown out a window in Revenge.

So are pets, but most people still empathize with them.

I agree. It would have been much better to do that instead of the "muh empathy" bullshit.

I believe that it turns out most races like white toys its only when you force kids to pick darker/ nigger dolls ( if they aren't black themselves) when they freak out and rightfully so.

If they wanted to sell toys, they'd do the Darh Vader killing Jedi movie. You can have a whole rainbow of Jedi and women that can detach in two pieces.

They won't get into this without turning the movie into Barber shop or the Fast and the Furious.
They would have done better with a Lando type of black guy (normies would have liked him as well) as a side character with his own aims.

I don't think that's the goal. Star Wars is for white boys, they know that. What they want is to get white boys looking up to blacks and women and eliminate white role models. Reinforce the idea that white guys = evil.

Yup, you nailed it.

That is why Finn was such an ineffective character. Like Mace Windu, the execs thought blacks would go see the movies and buy the toys just because he's black. Sure, that might have swayed a few niglets, but not enough to be effective. At the end of the day, blacks don't want to see Star Wars, but Disney couldn't change the tone or feel of the film because that would alienate their base, and they couldn't just let that market go untapped, they're a business, after all.

If that were true, they wouldn't have had the nigger and the woman looking up to two white men. If they wished to eliminate white role models, they would have written Han and Luke to have died before the film. If they tried to make it a propaganda film, they did a shitty job. Especially considering Finn gets BTFO by the cooler looking white guy at the end of the film.

Rogue One was much more propaganda heavy, because there were no white male role models. Every single white male character in Rogue One was presented as evil, and the Jewish writers and director started claiming the Empire was a white supremacist organization. That's why Disney ordered reshoots of the movie to cut out the carpet-munching aspects of the protagonist's character. They got so much bad press that if they didn't, it would hurt ticket and toy sales.

Star Wars has been about the toy sales since Return of the Jedi, and Disney hasn't changed that. It's called marketing integration.

[citation needed]

Why would a child want to play with a toy of a Jedi who has 5 minutes of screen time and gets killed by Darth Vader? I don't know about you, but 7 year old me would have just wanted to play with a Darth Vader toy.

You wouldn't think that a character Han Solo killed on accident while blind would catch on either

My sisters were pissed off because I thought Rey was a "mary-sue". Literally told me I hate women because I think female action leads are generally not good and require too much suspension of disbelief (although I never told them this). I just said she was too good at everything, the acting wasn't good, and the plot was bad.

I fucking hate you, Jew Jew. You and your kind have ruined my sisters and my friends.

how will Disney ever recover?

but seriously, they're not "fixing" shit. when the movies start bombing (which will not be in the foreseeable future) they'll chalk it up to audience fatigue, take a brief hiatus, then pick up more or less where they left off.

And what do you want Darth Vader to do? Swing his lightsaber. Who do you want him to swing it at? Jedi mooks.

They paid Lucas four billion for Star Wars. ESPN is dying and dragging Disney down with it. Star Wars needs to not only make money, it needs to make shitloads of money.

ESPN is dying because of their SJW garbage and the league's being full of niggers. Cord cutting is a problem but the stuff I mentioned will kill their business.

Boba was popular after Empire, because of his design and the amount of tension he brought working with Vader. Sure, he didn't have much personality, but this was the bounty hunter chasing down the Falcon and making them put up a fight. I don't totally get the Boba Fett obsession, but I can see it.

I would watch the shit out of a movie about Vader slaughtering Jedi niggers, but why would I want to play with them as toys? Before the spin off shows and tie-in vidya, did any kids care about Kit Fisto, or any of the other background Jedi who I can't even remember the names of? No, of course not. Just have Vader fight Luke, or Han with a lightsaber, or Leia, or Chewie, or Lando, or any of the cartoon characters, or Qui Gon, or the Emperor, or Jar Jar, or Captain Kirk, or Spock, or the Incredible Hulk, or Ghost Rider. Toys are all about kids' imagination, and I, for one, wouldn't have been interested in playing with a toy of a character, killed off by Vader, without any personality. Unless he had a cool design, what's the point?

WE BE IN COMAS AND SHIT

Can't wait for the spoilers. So, bets on who dies next?

Underated comment.

wait, did they make the rogue one main character girl a lesbian then changed all the scenes and re-shot them due to backlash?

Thanks Nige.

Not at all. Think about them parading Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd with the new ghostbusters, making a big deal of how great they were. Part of the reappropriation is to get the cherished role models to bless the new, horrible characters.

He slammed Star Trek Into Darkness.