Why are there no British cartoons?

Why are there no British cartoons?

They're too culturally cucked to many anything anymore. The Bean cartoon was canadian wasn't it?

Hah, OP is obviously not an Ausfag.

And this is just off the top my head, y'all. Without Googling.

…Shit, I should be asking why there's no Australian cartoons. But I know why, Disney bought them all out or crushed them.

Aardman's the only seriously successful animation studio we seem to have produced. Occasionally you get a cool under the radar thing like Monkey Dust.

That's like asking why British food is so bland and horrible.

The BBC is probably hard at work on a bunch of new diverse cartoons to make all the rapefugees migrants feel welcome.

They don't make good cartoons anymore because all their children are getting raped by muslims so it's not like the kids have time to watch tv anyway

Our Dennis the Menace is better than your Dennis the Menace, tbh.

B-but I like bangers and mash…

They like puppets better

(Have you heard Mr. Warburton is working on the Muppet Babies reboot?)

Because depicting the human form is forbidden by Islam.

Our Margaret is better than your Dennis.

60%

And we still don't have Sharia controlled no-go zones.
Imagine that.

Dick Status: Kureijī Daiyamondo

Bounty hamster was pretty good

smh fam

There's something about British preschooler cartoons

Not enough drugs and talent.

With the right narrator, it can be entertaining.

Mr. Bean showed some raunchy humor, like replacing a turkey with a pigeon that he killed and showed some girls who were designed after jessica rabbit.

You have no go cities.

I don't think many people saw it. It was pretty decent.

What do you think was in it?

Grandma's carrot pie recipe for her fluffy fluffy bunnies

There's a dreamy quality about Sarah and Duck.
I watch when I want to fall asleep.

Mah nigga

Mah nigga

The Big Knights was really funny, too bad there were only 13 episodes.

I like Shaun the Sheep…

I've never been more proud of hamburgers.

Hey, user
Are you still alive?

The height of two men
The weight of four
THE STRENGTH OF SIXTEEN

I wonder how it feels like being delegated to making Peppa Pig forever after doing few decent cartoons

The 1954 adaptation of Animal Farm was the first animated feature made in the commonwealth. It was secretly backed by the CIA and puts the anti-Stalinism front and center, but in a way that doesn't disrupt the story.

What does disrupt the story a little in the end is how they changed it from the pragmatic end of the book to something much more optimistic for the propaganda value

It's freely uploaded to the internet, and even filthy commies and leftists of today have to admit that the art direction and character expression give Disney a run for his money.

I liked that movie. Didn't know the CIA backed it.

drawing images is haram, as no one can create but Allah (pbuh)

french cartoon, British VA

Fuck you, cunt. That isn't bangers and mash. You make proper mash, onion gravy, maybe some peas and baked beans and you use ACTUAL SAUSAGES WITH PORK IN, NOT FUCKING HOT DOGS OR MASHED UP RUSKS IN A CONDOM. Fuck's sake. Anyway, that's my autistic rant over.

We used to have quality studios like Cosgrove Hall and all that, but like everything good in the UK, it's been killed slowly by retarded people and now most animation is done in the Far East anyway. Still, there's some animated kids shows out there like Peppa Pig, which is all UK based.

anyone know when this is coming out?

Is British cuisine actually like this?

Not the good stuff.

please

I heard the new danger mouse cartoon was good.

The hell is that?

Remember the George Michael Music Video "Shoot the Dog", which cartoon they took?

2DTV

One of the greatest intros of all time.

He can be alright from time to time, especially when he tries to make British food edible. However, he tends to bastardizes foreign dishes and makes them bland, so that it appeals to Brits. In too many foods he uses just salt and pepper and he cooks many other things without core ingredients that provide a lot of flavor - for example, his bolognese sauce recipe skips celery and uses white sugar instead of palm sugar in Pad Thai for crying out loud. Seeing him waste high quality ingredients is nerve wrecking if you know how to cook.

I know, I'm just saying that he is the master of the wellington.

Okay, I have a good challenge for you.

Name one German cartoon.

Felidae?

No cute cats for you, only NTR and violence.

German here.

Nah, thats just what cheap, lazy dipshit's in the UK feed their kids, like how cheap, lazy dipshit's in US feed their kids nothing but frozen burritos/sketti

Oh boy that pretentious garbage.

I still don't get why 10 minute crap gets a DVD release.

FSK 16 lächerlich.

Seconded. Fuck Germany. On the other hand I like living here.

There are a bunch of them, but not all of them are good.

It's not a challenge with search engines.

…and don't forget all the Dingo Pictures ripoff movies featuring Waboo the Raccoon. YEEEEEH!

Let me add some more.

About the magic voyage(Pico & Columbus) forget the english dubs.

I at least TRIED not to add shit to my list, but except Käptn Blaubär, this is the worst shit ever produced.

On this friggin planet.
I'm serious.

Also

This represents Germany perfectly.

Keep it classy SJWs or sorry I mean Holla Forums!

Back to >>>/4chan/ with ya

Nope, that's your backseat >>>/4chan/

I know it's not surprising, but we're quickly getting swamped with halfchan refugees. We're gonna have to do something about this.

I didn't get the impression that it took itself that seriously, maybe I was just too distracted by the furry smut, which for furry smut is is pretty impressive.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you pretending to be retarded? People can dislike things, why are you bringing Holla Forums and SJWs into this?
You don't have to answer.

How the fuck is that relevant, Im calling the German made piece of animation pretentious, not praising the shit out of it for triggering christains.

Its pretentious for completely missing the point of the story of Judas and tried to make it seem that the douche of a main character should be sympathized with his shitty lifestyle, while the Christ figure was gearing up for the crucifixion from birth. Though the animation was nice.

Ignore him, but yeah the smut is alright if not down right unrelated.

Can't BO's limp wristed, just sage bomb them to death and call it a day.

He's a cuckchan refugee who thinks he can make this board a SJW shithole like one he just left.

Just like you.

Judas was born from Satan's whores and met Jesus in elementary school, I think it was obvious they didn't care about "the point of the story of Judas," and I don't think it was trying to get us to sympathize with Judas either. Judas and Mary weren't portrayed as good people; she was a capricious slut, he was an asshole, and their unhappy ending suited them.
Honestly it didn't really feel like it had much of a message other than goat tits.

That still doesn't make any sense.

That's the point, they only used the religious subtext to bash it and tits, noting really more. Take the religious cover off and its honestly a half backed story with goat tits.

He's trying to say, they'll treat this place like cuckchan. The Holla Forums referenced is obvious bait that whoever made the post is not originally from this Holla Forums or website as a whole.

Excuse me, if we can't have a good talk about other cultures without triggering this stormfaggot >>716214>>716260 Should we give him a name , he is so obvious?

This place was started with no politic including Holla Forums ideals and dramas.You must be a late one.

Yeah, but it didn't even feel like it was bashing religion, more like it was just not taking it seriously.
It being a "half backed story with goat tits," that's all I felt like it was trying to be. The pretentiousness of it, the tacked on religion story, that just felt like an excuse to have so when people see the video the creators can claim it's something other/more than just goat tits.

You're not excused, stop wasting our time and kill yourself.

Then what the hell was the Jesus Goat's purpose, why take so much time showing how he's a hack that craves attentions and ignore the whole ordeal of his death to focus more on goat tits?

You can't follow the obvious conversation, you don't know how to link to posts, and you echo the thoughts of the cuckchanner. Hmm.

I can't stop.

Jesus Goat was just a joke like everything else, less of a hack and more of a character that took himself too seriously; it's not like the video made him out to be in the wrong, if anything the video made everyone out to be in the wrong.
It certainly wasn't a pro religious piece, but the only real hard Christain bashing aspect I can think of was the flogging bit.

Because the real point of the video is to get to the goat tits.

I gonna post this. It's a good movie. Based of the comic strip with the same name.

Footrot Flats is god tier and also comes with a godly song

BA-NAH-NAH, DU DU, BA-NAH-NAH, BADADADA

Footrot Flats is from New Zealand.
Sure, it's part of the Commonwealth, but then you might as well include Dot And The Kangaroo.

I didn't knew it. They spoke very british, I thought it's from britain.

Nah, a New Zealand accent sounds Australian, but they transpose some of the vowels, so they'll ask for "fush and chups" tell you "shut, it's pussing down", and puss comes in bottles. You know, like Flight Of The Conchords or Peter Jackson.

And I don't think you can get away with shorts and singlet in Wales, lol.

All the black guys, like young Rangi Jones and the guy with the pie cart, and Dave Dobbins' backing singers are all Maori, like Jango Fett, or that one orc who was complaining about the "muggoty brud".

Lol, "Slice Of Heaven" is practically the New Zealand national anthem, they used it in their tourism adverts for YEARS.

I remember my grandparents had a couple of the books full of comics and being a grandparents place reading those was the only thing I had to do.
I remember so many details.

Americans seem to be very easily confused by accents I've found.
Even other American ones.

Steve Blum, plz, stop.

Opening this thread up to commonwealth shows because I am having some nostalgia, Tracey McBean Was a fun show as I recall.

Traaacey

The difference between Australian and New Zealand accents is like between American and Canadian, it's only really Australians and New Zealanders who can spot the difference, like you either have to be American, Canadian, or have grown up with Degrassi to spot the Canadian accent.

I remember this one time I bumped into this kiwi kid at a Walmart. He was vacationing here and we had a short conversation about Star Wars in the toy aisle and I assumed he was an Aussie because of his accent and told him that. He flipped out and said I'm from New Zealand and stormed out of the aisle. I still feel bad to this day for mistaking that.

Don't feel bad. Kiwis are only sore about being mistaken for Aussies if they're crybabies. If you really want to piss off a Kiwi call them a sheepfucker or insult the All-Blacks.

Zoe Bell from Death Proof is another one. She even gets mistaken for an Aussie in the film and pretends to be angry.

Thanks user I feel better.