Kiev has turned to terrorism - Putin

Minsk negotiations now pointless in light of Crimea provocation.

archive.is/J5I1I
archive.is/MCfU5
archive.is/Vgg4Z
archive.is/2TzOd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EeAuc
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2014/09/why-russia-didnt-annex-crimea-by-confusedponderer-draft-tbd-till-201495.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/
wnd.com/2015/06/putin-plot-russia-spreads-free-texas-mantra/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Вежливые_люди
vedomosti.ru/politics/articles/2014/04/17/putin-rasskazal-kto-takie-vezhlivye-lyudi-v-krymu#/ixzz32dm5Jbc9
archive.is/dTGNR
archive.is/WiiLK
wp.me/p7dWsJ-3yx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

The kike likes terrorism.
It's his MO. He wants to get the Western powers involved.
Why do they even try to game the Russians? These guys are grandmasters at espionage.

first post, right on time

Fuck off Kike.

Its obvious Obama is behind this incursion, he still is a tool of the jew even during his last months in office.

This shit can be forever, until ukraine won't have pro-russian revolution or russia will be participating in ww3. Geo politics is a bitch. Everyone who thinks its a national problem is an idiot.

Is there anyone who does though?

Still, I'm curious if the referendum was actually legit. What do you think?

Ukraine should not exist as an independent state.

Fuck off RIDF shill

+0.06$

This to be honest fam.
Why do people fail to understand that any of the EE "nations" aren't real? They're confused lower-class Russians who were coerced by echobergs to adopt made-up identities and artificial gibberish languages. These clueless fools and their kosher "muh separate identity" LARPing proved to be an effective D&C tool, which is why the echobergs continue to use them to prevent an actual pan-European NatSoc state (headed by Russia, of course) from emerging.

wonderful job ivan, 50 roubles have been added to your paycheck

sure buddy

quality post.

it probably was imo

the place is full of russians

crimea would be fighting with novorussia right now

Yeah, those russian troops which emerged shortly before do not matter right?

Fucking americans using their puppet to cause WW3, you won't be save just because you are behind an ocean.

It may be not too obvious but you are talking about country in which officials are already using Photoshop etc. to fake results of their work.

Plotnitsky's car was targeted with an IED planted near traffic lights.

archive.is/EeAuc

Is this related to the US elections?

Headed by Russia and all the kikes who have grown surrounding Putin and now are the biggest oligarch billionaires in the country, and a new Orthodox church that is more open borders than the cucked catholic pope and ethnic white slav russians being displaced by asians and muslims.
So delusional.

Implying it wasnt probably Navy seals or CIA at the very least they gave them intel there is now fucking way the Ukranians would attempt anything like this without the US

The Russians have been a strange and twisted people since the soviet union took over and made them robot people

I use to like Russians

Get the filthy meddlesome jews out of Ukraine.

It blows my mind how many idiots honestly believe this whole "Trump will start WWIII and economic depression if elected" meme.

Him calling out Obama on funding ISIS means he's tired of dealing the GOP globalists, he's redpilling the West in a way I never thought possible.

It scares me that the media is literally reporting a completely false reality.

Doesn't the ol' super Slav want to run an oil pipeline, hence the whole turkey thing a few months back (before they started pooping on their plates and crapping in their c(o)ups) a few months back?

(fuckin checked m8)

Too right. Americans have no fucking excuse. A few of my friends in Holland believe that nonsense. True the media there feeds them lies, but in this day and age, ignorance is a choice, and they still believe Trump will launch nukes, they still believe Putin is playing everyone, and it infuriates me.

With just a little bit of research, people could easily see that not only is Trump trying to help us all, but he's our best chance at not having WWIII occur. It's clear Putin likes him, and it's clear Trump wants to work together with Putin. I can't begin to assume what Putin wants exactly, but he just wants to avoid Russia going back down the shitter even further than it's been already. That being said, the man's already playing hardball, accusing the US of committing acts of war, as well as telling Romania and Poland they're on his list if they don't stop fucking around with the MAD missle systems the US is setting up there. Putin's not a fucking idiot, if he's already publicly handing out such accusations, he's got countries on speed dial ready to go if shit gets real. So why the fuck hasn't he done anything substantial yet?

Has to be because of the elections. Putin's gotta be waiting to see how it plays out. He even publicly called out the elections as being unfair, with the Superdelegates, and this was right after he stated Russia would work with whomever "The american people vote for", and it could just be a coincidence, but he said that specifically, not "The next president of the United States". Putin's gotta know it's uncertain who will win, and he's gotta be sitting over there hoping Trump wins, and shit's a whole lot easier to deal with.

Of course I could be a fucking idiot and be completely wrong but you know.

It's NATO, tbh.
As I understand it, at least for Russia's purposes of seizing Crimea (economically speaking) is they wanted to run a bigass oil or natural gas pipeline through it.
Russia was basically what NATO is now with Ukraine's government at the time they drafted the blueprints for it, and given the shit caliber of Ukrainian politicians, the coup happened and the board was flipped so Putin figured he'd cut and run.

Also pretty fucking sure Novorussians are bombing Ukrainian civilians and blaming the Ukrainians.

Russia wants Crimea because it is historical Russian clay and it is their port access to the Mediterranean. Losing it would fuck them badly (which is why the JewSA was trying to swipe it).

That one dude from Novorussians got on air and was talking about murdering POW'S the Ivan's have been vicious murdering lying cunts since the October revolution

You mean the ones that were already stationed there because it was a Russian port?

Nice try DoD shill.

Putin has begun aging very rapidly, like American presidents. You can see it all over his face. There must be something looming that's really big.

In the area that was formerly part of the Ukraine

And where Russia had a standing military agreement.

If you guys weren't so prone to lying I wouldn't be so prone to being hostile towards your constant shilling. Having a base somewhere doesn't mean you can annex them

There was no annexation, tard. They voted to leave. This had international oversight.

Here is a good rundown, since you seem slow:
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2014/09/why-russia-didnt-annex-crimea-by-confusedponderer-draft-tbd-till-201495.html

It's the same as the faggots who said brexit will destroy British economy and all that. Now they aren't even pushing that line anymore, just constantly repeating that brexit is racist.

Americans have two ways to affect the system. The first is the intended way, through democrativ process. The second is through violence, which the writers of the Constitution clearly expected to happen at some point and encouraged it. Right now things aren't bad enough wide enough for people to get violent, but it's going that way. So they're trying to use an incredibly corrupt election system, but even that is massively hindered by asoon-to-be majority of non-whites (if it isn't already from undocumented illegal immigrants) that get an equal vote. Not to mention the growing voting fraud.

The media sops up the less-informed people that would otherwise know better, either through sheer bombardment or just total information control. Think about it - Google, Facebook, etc. Those two things capture the vast majority of internet users to some degree, and there's a good portion that's entirely encapsulated. Everyone carries an Android (google), Apple, or Windows phone. GPS, constant connectivity, full access to all information transferred to or from the device, and pretty much everything that's stored on it. Everything is stored, datamined, and fed into innumerable algorithms to observe and predict trends of behavior or thought in the population. Individuals can be difficult to predict accurately, but groups can be herded by observable and largely measurable means. In time, with enough information and enough computational power, you could not only predict what the masses will do but you could influence it with ever improving accuracy and ease. What throws it off are black swan events, which I'd like to think Trump is.

Maybe worse than that, the consumer/peasant indoctrination has been standardized into public schooling. Kids in their most formative years, learning about how the world works and building many patterns of thought that will always exist in the child, are required by law to attend state controlled and defined "education" centers. Centers that are better suited to teaching people how to listen and repeat information, follow directions, and submit to authority, than they are in any truly academic pursuit. Generations of Americans have been raised in this system, well trained passive consumers. Recently there's been a huge push for "Common Core" which takes it all to a new level.

Trump is maybe our last shot for this government to not implode violently in the not-too-distant future. Things are accelerating at an increasing pace and there is no slowing down. I am growing increasingly sure that if Hillary wins this election, there will be war between the US and Russia, and it will almost certainly grow into WW3 and possibly spark revolts in several countries. The world has enjoyed too much false peace for too long, allowing tensions to rise incredibly high.

REAL Americans don't give a shit about Ukraine.

Its just the Jew filth that runs the USA are still obsessing over their genetic hate of the Russian people.

You're completely right, and what's great is lately, I've noticed more and more people are getting redpilled on their own. It's like Trump fucking knew he'd be just the right breath of fresh air for people to start asking their own questions.

In a sense, maybe. Putin already confirmed if the US ends up in a Civil War, he would assist the rebels. Counting the fact at least 75% of the military would openly revolt, the other 25% acting as moles within the government, as well as making protecting the citizens their #1 priority, you're looking at a cake walk of a fight.

It was the people that quelled the Turkey rebellion. Erdogan on video phone to news station "go out in the streets and protest these coup plotters". Though I can't draw a similarity to the American populace because (broad stroke) Americans are too docile to listen to Obama say "go to the streets". Liberals would never attempt to violently oppress coup soldiers in a city and they do not fervently love Obama/[insert Democrat president here] as the Turks love Erdogan.

Putin would never say he 'would' support a coup openly. He was one of the first to let Erdogan know Russia had his full support at the start of the coup. He stated recently and many times that it is their thing in Russia, to not interfere in foreign politics. Or does politics not include coups? I don't see a US coup happening, there would be way too many consequences and holdings required. Offshore bases, islands, nuclear bases, world reserve currency lost? Financial world plunge? Most old military leaders were already purged/retired under Obama?

Losing the Crimea would be a strategic setback on the scale of the USSR collapsing for Russian interests, it's their most important port/naval base

Any kind of civil war in the US in this day and age would be long and bloody as hell
A large portion of the military would likely stay with the government, they know who puts food on their table and who's going to make sure their families get to "safe zones", sure a decent portion of the direct combat arms will join the rebels or have sympathy, but they're only a small portion of the military and that doesn't even bring in the police elements and the like which are/could easily be equipped as a military force

The size of the US means the government would lose control over most of the country and probably lead to balkanization, but at the end of the day you'd see millions dead no matter who wins
It'd be the equivalent of the Russian Civil War, along with every nation on earth trying to keep the conflict going for as long as they can

I do not understand why the Western (((powers))) keep trying to bait the fucking bear. Do they not understand they cannot score an unconditional surrender from Russia because there are 2K+ nukes in their arsenal. Remember that Goebbels quote about stupefying the world, Putin has such a power. I am sure Putin is prepared to log roll with the best of them, but apparently he wants too big a cut of the pie for ZOG and their goyish functionaries.

So has America, just ask Soros or BLM

Putin said he supported the coup in the initial hours and was one of the only world leaders to do so

2020 nuclear deterrents will be available to both Russia and the US so conventional war will be back on the table

It is accelerating and people know it and I agree with when he said "Trump is a black swan event" They are out of their playbook right now. He really does have them rattled, that's (in my opinion) why the media is so obviously kvetching right now (to their loss).

The good goys were supposed to take the bread and circuses, elect muh vagina, watch her die after her first year in office and be replaced by a patsy- Kaine- until the "economy" went to shit (in other words they pulled the plug on the farce) and made people sweat a little bit.

I think the next part of that playbook is a complete destabilization of all systems- in a Glorious Orgasm of Patriotism to a new order- what's the best way to do that? WW3 nuclear boogaloo baby.

While Putin is trying his best (not an apologist just pragmatic) to build a new Russian empire on old Russian empire clay (which Ukraine was for a very fucking long time historically around 1654 then as a subject of the Tsar around 1780's), the (((West))) is playing a different game called Global Domination.

What (((they))) forget is not everyone wants to play (((their))) game and as all well laid plans usually do, theirs is going balls up straight to shit.

The Cucking of Europe was one part, the bread and circuses in the US are another- both will end up with big ol' pretty mushroom shaped clouds and the (((elite))) safe in their bunkers. Planning on how to build the new, better, order.

Crimea was another little upset for (((them))). No one anticipated how violently Russia (vis a vie Putin) would react to that situation since it is a line he had not yet crossed. South Osstea is in Georgia- who really gives a shit about Georgia? But one of Europe's little patsy states? Oy vey! (((They))) forgot just how fucking important Sevastopol is to Russia and how obsessed Russians are with being, well, Russian.

As has been said before, and will be said several times again, Putin would never "openly" support a coup in the US. He wouldn't have to. We aren't a coup prone country. The US is a Civil War and Revolutionary War prone Country, which at that point I'd expect Spetsnaz all over the US working hand in hand with defecting US officers- the ones that Obama retired/purged. Not one minute before would Putin help, but not one minute after would he refuse aid- it is in his Pragmatic interests to kill the US as a threat. Which, at this point, the US is a threat.

The question is, does it happen after the big toys fly and take out the Cities Worldwide? That's what (((they))) are banking on because they know if the US goes titsup and shit gets fun over here; (((their))) plans are completely fucked. for this go around

If he did that would certainly become a target rich environment wouldn't it. :^)

That's an understatement, entire regions could possibly end up being purged. Millions would die from famine due to a breakdown in supply chain. Cities nationwide would break down in three or four days and all the National Guard could reasonably do is keep it "contained" in the cities. Everyone who has ever had a grudge against any other socio-political-economic group will have a little fun.

Voted after they were forcibly occupied and had there military removed. That's called being annexed you fucking nigger

You mean nuclear countermeasures?

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/

Everything you said is wrong

Secession isn't a coup and here read this one too lad- wnd.com/2015/06/putin-plot-russia-spreads-free-texas-mantra/

But one dude flying to a conference in St. Petersburg is VERY different than say, Donetsk style aid which is what I'm talking about.

Also being in and actually from Texas (4th generation), I can say there is an undercurrent of secession- but it is not going to happen unless things radically
change. That would happen if (((they))) go for the guns. Then we will talk.

Oh my God, I just realized that if Russia didn't annex Crimea, then the Crimeans would basically have buttblasted through the Southern part of Ukraine with a Blitzkrieg with the Donbass and Lugansk coming from the East.

Ukraine should be thankful Russia is holding the Novorussiyans back, to be honest.

Lad as a foreign observer your media is fucking broken on Russia.

How is it akin to treason to state that Russia isn't an imperialist power and had unique interests in the Crimea being threatened?

How is it a politician gets called a Russian puppet for pointing out that Putin poses no threat to Poland or the Baltic Republics which it no power or wealth to impose itself on?

has no power or wealth

Wrong. They were not forcibly occupied, dumbass. Russia had a standing and valid agreement beforehand to house troops in the area and had for a long time.

I can't tell if you are stupid or just a shill. Likely both, considering how bad you are at it.

Russia already has access to the Black Sea though, don't they? Why is that extra bit of land so vital?

Texas secession would be awesome you fucking nigger. USA needs to be demolished.

And they were never heard from again.

Back on topic, I wonder if Putin will play the sanctions game again, maybe even cause another Turkey situation?

It gets cold during the wintertime. All he has to do is turn off the Gas. I think (((they))) know this and are trying to get as much done before it chill sets in and Kiev freezes.

Because we've always been at War with Eurasia user. Always

Block off bombers flight from Turkey, close off the Bosphorus with coastal defense missiles.

what's happened with novorossia btw? wasnt there infighting and assassination attempts?

No, I mean those which called themselves "emancipatory army" and hidden ALL of their faces.

Here are sources which include quotes from Putin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Вежливые_люди
vedomosti.ru/politics/articles/2014/04/17/putin-rasskazal-kto-takie-vezhlivye-lyudi-v-krymu#/ixzz32dm5Jbc9

Holla Forums repeatedly shows themselves to lack understanding of domestic policies of other countries, you may already start breaking the trend.

Unrelated?

Because if I do not reply back in the same day from the same IP I am a shill.

BTW: Russian govs are already denying HTTPS for 8ch.net because of what I need to use proxies.

Natalia I will keep you safe from harm.

The naval bases in crimea are already built, and would be extremely expensive and time consuming to replace.

Losing crimea for Russia is like the US losing Hawaii. It's an absolutely critical and difficult to replace naval base. Now imagine if the US not only lost Hawaii, but China was the one who gained control of it. The prospect of American warships being able to anchor right off russian territory to the south is almost unthinkable for russian national security.

Russia also used to pay a lot of money to ukraine just to keep access to those bases. Now they don't.

In all honesty, I think Russia's willing to fight an actual world war over crimea. Not because crimea is directly that important, but because it's a domino / butterfly effect. Once crimea is lost - what next? Can they even fight a war without crimea? Maybe, but it's more difficult than it needs to be.

I see crimea as a red line in the sand for Russia - I might end up proven wrong in the future, but I really don't think they will yield any further.

I have no doubt that the vote would have been rigged to ensure crimea became russian territory.

I also have no doubt that it wasn't necessary regardless because the vast majority of people there willingly wanted to join russia anyways.

Both are sure things.

Unfortunately, Holla Forums repeatedly fails to see that there WERE russian troops in Crimea, that's the point which I outline.

Please replace me in posting Putin quotes if I quit posting this simple fact.

Russian media published video of interrogation of "Ukrainian sabouter" in Crimea

Regarding "what Putin says about Ukraine is true": remember how many times russian govs (including Putin) said that they aint no russian troops before Putin admitted it in public.

Puppet Poroshenko puts military units on high alert near Crimea border.

Geoffrey Pyatt balls deep in this as per usual.
archive.is/dTGNR

Reminder that Pyatt and Nuland were caught stacking the deck.
archive.is/WiiLK

Daily reminder that Nuland could be given the Secretary of State job should Clinton win 2016

^ & webm

To take focus away from white genocide as the big threat?

I find it intresting that this is the third time there are attempts to provoke Russia during olympic games (Georgia 2008, Ukrainian "revolution" 2014)

Footage released on Wednesday shows arms cache, allegedly belonging to the Ukrainian Army's Special Forces, being inspected by officials from the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), in Crimea's Armyansk.

FSB announced as well that it has foiled terrorist attacks planned by the Ukrainian military intelligence on the territory of Crimea. During the operations, two Russian officers were killed in separate incidents.

^ & webm

Terrorism doesn't accomplish military objectives so much as it pisses people off. Ziokraine is pissing on the Ruskies, and it's pissing them off.

If I didn't know better, and I don't, I would say that the Jew wants to start a global nuclear war, but can't be caught sending out the first strike.
But what do I know?

Why? It's great fucking cover. The world's attention is on nigras chasing balls n sheet so do some terrorism then accuse Russia of doing terrorism haha. These fuckers aren't some masterminds. In fact, they're very predictable as they work from the same playback and repeat any shit that has worked before.

Except that sub-Saharan Africans who were never kidnapped for the slave trade still test at least one standard deviation lower than whites on IQ tests.

someone's warned me about people that say that
you do it because some other site you post on won't let you call us stormfags.

great input, thanks fam

wp.me/p7dWsJ-3yx

anyone have the racist remake?

GOOD LUCK PUTIN