MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 - "The Return"

It's out.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/
thewatchseriestv.info/mystery-science-theater-3000-season-11-episode-1-s11e01-watch-online-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the show even worth watch? It looks really lame. This new one has this fat fuck, didn't his wife die??? What a lame-o

He killed her, Holla Forums.

SJW3k

She overdosed on an adderall, xanax and fentanyl speedball. Did Oswalt murder his wife? Or was he just criminally negligent? Patton 'Wife getting fat, make her OD on smack' Oswalt.

I am still using the Wii Netflix, and so far it has 2 and a half stars.

FUCK THIS, DONE!

wasnt she taking heart medicine too and a bunch of drinking as well

Why are they giving this thing a storyline?!

So Im on episode 5, and honestly I was very cautiously optimistic at first, what with Felatio Day and Patton Minecraft Oswald being involved, so I didn't back it. After the first episode I was reassured that it doesn't suck donkey balls, and believe it or not Day and Oswald have actual chemistry. The only thing that bothered me was how the jokes felt more like machine gun bullets rather than shotgun blasts.

That's what I thought it was gonna be, but it wasn't, it's like they actually just wanna have fun instead of pushing an agenda.

Have you actually watched it? Literally less than a minute the theme starts playing.

It's always had a storyline

Shit was so fucking awful that my bowels committed suicide. It's like a panel at some small town convention and a bunch of autists get on a mic and start screaming unfunny memes. Wil Wheaton being in there made me want to turn it off instantly.

'Insert counter argument anime reaction picture here'

I mean if you like Mansplaining Cis Scum Transbian Theater be my guest. Don't expect real fans of the show to follow you though.

Never even watching webms of this

He shows up for 5 seconds, says one thing and disappears.

as a long time MST3K fan, its not too bad sticks to the roots and makes fun of bad movies, they seem a little shy trying to figure out their characters. but so far so good. glad they brought back the invention exchange. i saw the MST3K/Rifftrax Reunion show and Johan seemed pretty legit. so far they have stayed away from any lefty comments during the riffs.

here is the first song in the series, in break between movies, Crow ask him what other monsters there are besides of Godzilla

What's it like being the biggest faggot in this world?

this is the only other user that has clearly spent time watching this show.

pretty good bro i guess, not afraid to like somthing because this shit posting board has actually memed you into not liking something because a bunch of other cucks on the internet told you too. seriously how many mst3k/rifftrax have you seen?

P.S.
want to see my sweet MST3K collection?
:^)

That aside, the up was unfunny.

in the first one is an original mst3k lithograph signed by the artist,and the bottom right was signed by Joel H.

This is a very interesting topic, fellow message board users. What a lively discussion! Everyone has some excellent points.

But I have to ask you, do you love potatoes as much as I do? Sometimes I find I run out of potatoes only days after visiting my local grocer. It can really be a pain.

But I have a good news! I found an excellent solution. I order my potatoes wholesale by the box from Sun Valley Potatoes, a wonderful American company ran by a second generation family of Idaho potato farmers.

We all know the best potatoes come from Idaho, and I'm here to tell you the best potatoes in Idaho come from Sun Valley Farms! Check it out for yourselves:

sunvalleypotatoes.com/buy-in-bulk/

=P-P-P-Potatoe shilling!==

Thanks, I'm stealing this pasta and shilling for your company.

time to invest in Sun Valley Potatoes

Again:
SO FAR!
In the theme song, and that was it. Why do I feel like they are trying to do some deep story line in this?

shut up, faggot

Guess I win this argument.

Also is it just me, or does Gypsy's new voice just doesn't really fit her?

Just saw that Stranger Things riff promo. They were going so rapidfire with the riffs that I'd rather watch Stranger Things. It felt like they were trying to prove their right to exist with some very unfunny quips and sound effects. The rest of the show better not be like that because I didn't laugh during any time for this promo.

It's even worse on the show. The biggest problem with it is the casting. None of the voices are right, no one is funny, and not one of the characters has an ounce of personality. Everyone is screaming: "LOOK AT ME I'M DOING SOMETHING FUNNY!" "I MADE A REFERENCE OMG". It's really hard to sit through.

Good choice. I remember making the mistake of watching some DnD thing way back when that featured Wil Wheaton. How bad could it be, I thought.

All he did was shriek at the top of his lungs like a girl and drown out any commentary made by the other people playing. Couldn't even tell if they were really bad or actually good he just would not stop making obnoxious noise.

Truly the worst person on the planet.

Kill yourselves.

No it didn't. The only storyline they had was during the Sci-fi channel era and even then Best Brains hated it because it was forced on them by network executives. MST was about telling jokes, not plot.

Are you thinking of the D&D thing he did with Penny Arcade? I watched that. He was truly awful.

Put it back in.

Alright I'm going in. I'll document my thoughts as I watch.

Ten seconds in and our main character is drumming. Have to resist the urge to shut this shit off and/or kill myself.

Twenty seconds in. Wil Wheaton, some old blonde and a bunch of bullshit technobabble that even TNG would cringe at. Where's my gin?

Wil Wheaton says your're darn tootin. Am I dead? Is this Hell? And my God these effects look bad even by original series standards.

Roughly two minutes in. Oh look the ginger Ho and the fat idiot show up. God's blood I hate Wil Wheaton. Now we get a giant over-sized comical hammer. And a REALLY shitty remix of the original opening, set to sub-par Eraserhead stop motion effects. That's right these effects are inferior to a movie that came out FORTY YEARS AGO. Oh and Dark side of the Moon, yeah the Pink Floyd album. I get it. It ain't making me laugh but I get it. My God this opening theme is as bad as a piss poor 80's cartoon theme song.

These new voice actors suck. Especially Gypsy. These jokes are even worse. God Damn I want to hate fuck that ginger bitch till she turns into my own Pioneer Woman. Oh ha ha, blow up this brand and sell it to Disney for a billion dollars. A stupid Star Wars joke. I'm in Hell. Oh wow, the invention is FUCKING BUBBLES!!!!

I really want to beat the shit out of this Jonah dick-lock. And now I quote the Ho: The New MS3TK isn't about Ideas or making things. Well no shit. It's about selling nostalgia to brain dead morons. Some joke about Denmark thinking they could make monster movies. What?

The movie starts. There has been about four to six jokes, and I haven't smiled. Not once. There has been opportunities for jokes that were ignored. And the jokes they make don't make sense. And it's rapidfire jokes too; they aren't thought out they're just saying whatever stupid shit they can think of one right after the other.

Well, I have to stop here, because unlike these hack fraud assholes I have to go to do a real job in the morning, one that might actually benefit the human race in some small way.

I'm not sure what impresses me more. The complete lack of energy, or the fact that they fucked up the simple task of making a set look like a cheap movie set.

I was going to watch it until I realized it starred a murderer in a support role

that's what the doctor said when you were born

Reminder that this is her boyfriend and she had a kid at 37.

Not bad if she too care of herself
Problem is the old milk she shugged, ol' countryside saying says old man's son come just as old (aka crazy and weak)

Having a kid at 37 isn't bad. Having it with an old dude whose propping up your career is something else.

And why are Felicia and Paton in this in the first place? The charm of MST3K was that it was a bunch of nobodies on a garbage set. Like an actual bad movie.

>mfw Neil Patrick Harris
Should've stayed in the 90s, crew.

*GASP* its like THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
wow life must be hard for you.

you first

anyone got a link?

I dont have netflix.

found it.

thewatchseriestv.info/mystery-science-theater-3000-season-11-episode-1-s11e01-watch-online-free/

www.piratebay.ru

I remember years ago my sister bragging about having Wil Wheaton on her Facebook friends list or whatever it's called. To my knowledge she's never watched a single episode of Star Trek, not even Tribbles. Letting that faggot anywhere near my precious Stone Beer REEEEEEEEEEEE

Guize it is like totally kano. I am not trying to market this. It is like watching a really kano episode of the the Bazinga Funtime show. You should totally like go to Netflix right now and watch all of it, and then watch some episodes of Dear White People. Remember that the cake is a lie, upvote this comment, and the narwal sucks cock at noon.

Fuck this, I'm done with Mstt3k.

This song was painful to sit through, and Jonah looks like a complete cunt.

The bot voices were okay (In their defense, it took time for people to like the Sci-Fi crow), but Jonah just isn't good. The jokes are really bad, and the show feels like it has no soul.

So…I watched it…an I have to say…guys. I actually really liked it. If I had to make a criticism I think they broke the 4th wall just a bit too much. And they made two lel, white people jokes. But you know over all. It was really good. Plus I can almost forgive the 4th wall breaking because its the first episode of a new season and the shows been gone for a long time. I don't expect them to break the 4th wall in future episodes hopefully. In the old seasons they for the most part played it straight. Anyways. I really liked it.

You didn't like that song? I thought it was pretty cool.

And Hell. If Netflix keeps it up. I might even pay for an account :^). Since I liked this a lot.

I'm way more irritated Wheaton was on an episode more than the song (It's the ultimate deal breaker because fuck that sjw cunt).

Who is Wheaton?

Okay, you're trolling now.

Nice try with the posts, Wheaton.

Oh, that girl on the show is Wheaton? Yeah she married an old dude but who cares. She'll be fine as the villain girl. Besides. She only shows up a little bit. She's just a bit part. I thought she and that sidekick dude did just fine

oh and
Where do you think you are?
This is Holla Forums
:^)

Yea you're trolling if you're mixing Wil Wheaton with Felicia Day (Don't worry. Both are horrible ass-holes in and out of their little Hollywood bullshit world).

Just didn't feel like googling tbh mate.

Anyways….. I'm about to watch Terminator Genisys. I never saw it and I've seen all the other Terminators so might as well finish out the series. Wish me luck user.

Actually having any child over the age of 30 significantly increases the risks of not only complications during birth but also of latent birth defects, including mental disorders that are the result of broken brain chemistry. In particular Downs Syndrome is linked to aged mothers.

This is also a thing with old men, where the risks begin around 35 and then increase exponentially. With men it's in particular dwarfism that is linked to aged fathers, but genetic disorders are significantly higher in both old men and old women having children and many of these don't immediately manifest.

There's a reason why people are suggested to have their kids while young. Humans do not age like wine, especially when it comes to their sperm and egg cells.

lel, just kidding I don't use jewgle. Startpage/Duckduckgo.

You're still a fucktard for liking Sjw3k either way.

But….but Professor Goldberg tells me in college that I need to focus on a career first and worry about having kids when I'm 40! Of course Paco and Juanita didn't follow his advice, neither did Tyone and Watermelondrea, but I'm a good student.

Damn. I fugged up fam.

Pic related is me drinking beer to compensate for my lack of procreation.

The song is the most watered down version of MST3K theme I have ever heard.

You still have time, user. 27 isn't that old. What really bugs me though is the amount of women that buy into that shit and believe it.
The Wall Show was an excellent piece of comedy for this exact reason.

Shit, I'm 32 and I suck at talking to girls.

I'm antinatalist and wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through.

Scifi or fy or however they spell it gave it a story line and aired it out of order. before that it was rare that one episode had anything to do with the others aside from some reoccurring characters from the movies they watched.

ah yes, that. i think i watched about five minutes of it before giving up due to the manchild. you could tell everyone there regretted having him.

I WANNA LIKE IT SO BAD BUT THE JOKES AREN'T FUNNY

Bump for trumpcuck butthurt.

Congratulations. Now wipe and flush.