British people are fucking retarded

Literally every single British piece of shit is a left-leaning parasite. Every single one of them. I fucking hate British people. They think they're so much better than us Americans. Well guess what. YOURE ALL SNOBBISH CUNTS. You sit in your house drinking your stupid little Lipton and you look on here and you criticize EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF. You're criticisms aren't even logical. You are literally shitting out of your mouth and then acting like you just won the Intelligent Person of the Month award. I have only met a few British people who I can actually respect as reasonable people. The rest are just retarded little animals who think they know everything. I hope Scotland takes over England some day and totally fucks them up. If this doesn't happen, I hope England gets nuked into oblivion. America is the land of the free and I love my goddamn country.

They're kind of annoying but don't deserve the rapage Achmed is giving them.

Go covfefe yourself amerifat mcbeetus shart-farter.

yes they fucking do, serves them right. Literally the only thing England is good for is helping us stop ISIS. After that I hope they get fucked and become a third world country

They are better. All the Americans I've ever met are fat, loudmouthed, basically the worst humanity has to offer. British on the other hand are sophisticated, have a sharp wit and good sense of humour, know how to spell properly, all in all, just a better kind of people.

no, they're not. they are all cunts. I am not fat. but British people are so sophisticated that they think they're better then us. British can kindly go suck a dick, were better than them, we won the Revolutionary War, and the War of 1812, and frankly they're a bunch of pussies who think they can just have whatever they want without consequences. British people should all die a fiery death because they're all lowlife scumbags sitting in their shitty castles drinking their tea tipping their shitty tophats at their cuntish friends who are also british

You're really making my case for me in regards to not knowing how to spell and being loudmouthed.

I don't care at least I'm not as much as a cunt as British people

Corbyn's going to win. You saw it here first.

I hope Britain goes to hell with all their shitty opinions. Trump is awesome and they suck

nigger im as american and patriotic as it gets but we got our shit pushed in hard

the brits basically just gave up and fucked off because of continental europe shit and didnt have time for our bullshit anymore

Well we still would've won had they not run away like a bunch of faggots

How do you know this?

TRIGGERED

This whole thread is just one guy arguing with himself.

I'm going to hide it if you don't mind. It's not very good.

you're a gay guy arguing with yourself

Read a fucking book. Redneck.

Literally every single Frenchman piece of shit is a left-leaning parasite. Every single one of them. I fucking hate French people. They think they're so much better than Everyone. Well guess what. YOURE ALL SNOBBISH CUNTS. You sit in your apartment drinking your stupid cheap wine and you look on here and you criticize EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF. You're criticisms aren't even logical. You are literally shitting out of your mouth and then acting like you just won the Intelligent Person of the Month award. I have never met a Frenchman who I can actually respect as reasonable people. They are just retarded little animals who think they know everything. I hope ISIS takes over France some day and totally fucks them up. If this doesn't happen, I hope France gets nuked into oblivion. America is the land of the free and I love my goddamn country.

Literally every single American piece of shit is a left-leaning SJW, commie mother fucker. Every single one of them. I fucking hate American people. They think they're so much better than Everyone. Well guess what. YOURE ALL FAT FUCKING CUNTS. You sit in your apartment drinking your stupid starbucks and you look on here and you criticize EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF. You're criticisms aren't even logical. You are literally shitting out of your mouth and then acting like you just won the Time magazine Person of the year award. I have never met a American who I can actually respect as reasonable people. They are just retarded little animals who think they know everything. I hope ISIS takes over America some day and totally fucks them up. If this doesn't happen, I hope America gets nuked into oblivion. Canada is the land of the free and I love my goddamn country.

then how did brexit happen

Literally every single Kiwi piece of shit is a left-leaning SJW, commie mother fucker. Every single one of them. I fucking hate Kiwis. They think they're so much better than Everyone. Well guess what. YOURE ALL SHEEP FUCKING FUCKS. You sit in your apartment Fucking your stupid Sheep and you look on here and you criticize EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF. You're criticisms aren't even logical. You are literally shitting out of your mouth and then acting like you just fucked the Time magazine Sheep of the year award. I have never met a Kiwi who I can actually respect as reasonable people. They are just retarded little animals fuckers who think they know everything. I hope ISIS takes over New Zealand some day and totally fucks them up. If this doesn't happen, I hope New Zealand gets nuked into oblivion. Australia is the land of the free and I love my goddamn country.

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING . EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I FUCKING HATE AMERICAN PIG. THEY THINK THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN US KOREANS. WELL GUESS WHAT. YOURE ALL FAT CUNTS. YOU SIT IN YOUR TRAILERS DRINKING PISS AND YOU LOOK ON HERE AND YOU CRITICIZE MY BUILDING PLACEMENT. YOU'RE CRITICISMS AREN'T EVEN LOGICAL. YOU ARE LITERALLY SHITTING MCDONALDS OUT OF YOUR FAT PIG MOUTHS AND THEN ACTING LIKE YOU JUST WON INTELLIGENT PERSON OF THE MONTH AWARD. I HAVE NEVER MET AMERICAN PIG THAT WASNT A SON OF A BITCH. THEY ARE RETARDED LITTLE PIGS WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. I HOPE MEXICO TAKES OVER AMERICA SOME DAY AND TOTALLY FUCKS THEM UP. IF THIS DOESNT HAPPEN. I HOPE AMERICA GETS NUKDE INTO OBLIVION. FUCKING USA KOREA IS LAND OF THE FREE AND I LOVE MY GODDAMN COUNTRY.

Literally every single Gook piece of shit is a left-leaning SJW, commie mother fucker. Every single one of them. I fucking hate Gooks. They think they're so much better than Everyone. Well guess what. YOURE ALL HIVE MIND ANTS. You sit in your half cubic inch apartment eat 1 grain of rice and you look on here and you criticize EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF. You're criticisms aren't even logical. You are literally shitting out of your mouth and then acting like you just ate the Time magazine Dog of the year award. I have never met a Gook who I can actually respect as reasonable people. They are just retarded little dog Eaters who think they know everything. I hope ISIS takes over Gookland some day and totally fucks them up. If this doesn't happen, I hope THAT TWO NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH AND YOU GET A THIRD. Australia is the land of the free and I love my goddamn country.

Fake

blimey!

why do you think that

Yeah sure, buddy

Americans elected Donald Trump as president and insist that it was a good idea.

Literally every single Aussie piece of shit is a kangaroo-fucking shitposter. Every single one of them. I fucking hate Australian posters. They think they're so much better than us. Well guess what. YOURE ALL FUCKING CUNTS. You sit in your house putting shrimp on your stupid little barbie and you look on here and shitpost in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. You're shitposting isn't even organic. You are literally shitting marmalade out of your mouth and then acting like you just won the Greatest Shitposter of the Month award. I have only met a few Aussies who I can actually respect as reasonable people. The rest are just retarded little abos who think they know everything. I hope China takes over Australia some day and totally fucks them up. If this doesn't happen, I hope Australia gets nuked into oblivion. Philippines is land of the free and I love my goddamn country.

why are they all so god damn ugly?

this is becoming a very phyrric victory for ameritards. trump has galvanized the world, from france to india, in showing the finger to potus. this hasn't happened since the 19th century.

Bullshit. Do you even know how Hitler came to power? It is literally all Europe's fault for not condemning him before he actually could do something. Everyone loved Hitler before he did his gay shit. Educate yourself, eurocuck.

cuck

There was never a time when the brits weren't complete shit

Our other choice was a career criminal, probable murderer, and disastrous Secretary of State who arrogantly broke many US laws and then destroyed evidence.
The BBC is not engaging in journalism. The BBC is no different than CNN, Fox News, or RT. It's state propaganda that you gobble up because you tell yourself that propaganda only exists in China and you're too lazy to read.
The Paris agreement was a terrible deal for the US in every way, and was only signed because Barack Obama is an idiot whose only interest is in being worshipped as a messiah figure. It does nothing to make China stop producing 2.5 times as much pollution as the US, yet it requires the US to invest an insane amount of money into an agreement that will have little to no effect on "saving the environment". Of course Angela Merkel is angry about it. The agreement involved the US giving huge sums of money to her new European empire. She's angry for the same reason she's angry about Brexit. The UK was one of the three largest economies in the EU, and Frau Merkel's Europe is going to lose billions from it.
I believe climate change exists. I believe man plays a role in it. I believe we should do our best not to pollute our environment. I do not believe the United States taxpayers should fork over huge sums of money, lose 7 million jobs, and suffer a major hit to our GDP to subsidize China's growth and avoid a guilt trip from arrogant Eurocunts who are busy wiping Mohammad's cum off of their daughter's faces while saying "at least we aren't stupid Americans".

i agree, i wish they didn't threw their culture under the bus to bring paki cunts and Pajeet.
if their cultures were any good they wouldn't be escaping their countries in the first place.

they should at the very least not be allowed to bring that shit with them.

Is that your flag on he moon?

is yours?