Old media vs new media

Are the governments of the world threaten by new media?
pcgamesn.com/german-twitch-broadcasting-license

esports-news.co.uk/2017/03/27/german-streamers-require-license/

land of the free, they said

Europe has always been fucked hard when it comes to freespeech, like Britan and their anti privacy attitudes. Germany won't let you talk shit about niggers or Jews, they will SWAT you.

In the US its only barley better, ISP sell your internet history. But this isn't anything they haven't been doing for years already.

Burgers atleast have theoretical ways to enforce their rights, but Europeans, especially Germans, are merely unarmed enemy combatants to the foreign/international occupation forces.

holy shit

it's fucking nothing

Germany is a Muslim country

It fucking is, the state should get to decide which radio is on. Fucking nazis, and the worst part is that amerikkka does the same.

Fuck the USA,UK,USSSr.

Well done fucking up the greatest country ever.

Fucking ZOGs.

Reported.
I don't like the Truth.

Thanks, USA

You know, you can always go to reddit or Holla Forums instead of here.

So is Isreal. At least the German women have to be raped, the jewesses practically throw themselves at the Muslims.

(checked)
GERMONEY YES

oy vey, tattoos are forbidden by halakha!

Reminder that you are already a minority in your "homeland". After a few more generations of wandering jewesses your people will become Arab.

I really love how he displays her ass like that, just shows pure male dominance over the bitch. Also nice panties. It feels weird of I don't have good covering underwear. I don't know how girls wear just like the bare minimum panties like that. Wtf don't your butts feel weird?

And what's so bad about this?

Nothing. If it effects livestreaming from the outdoors then it will be implemented to keep what is happening in Germany secret.

They always veil what they are actually doing. It's like how Canada proposed a bill about preventing child abuse material that actually had the result of banning "hate literature".

Second sentence was supposed to start with however.

it's gonna be even sooner for you goyrman

Will it hold. Or will some site just come up with a loophole to allow people to continue. Trying to block a natural progression of communication like this seems doomed to fail. If people have a desire to communicate in such a way, they're going to find a way to do it.

Not if they get jailed for wrongthink first.

You can try pushing your male underwear inside your ass like a thong. It sucks.

If that happens then my people have proven that they were no longer of carrying the candle of civilization anyway (plus it's not even guaranteed yet). Your people are doomed either way. If whites wake up to what you are doing you are in serious trouble, if whites no longer exist you will lose the host for your parasitism and will be swarmed by Arabs. At least my people still have a slim chance for long term survival.

Here's a relevant quote:

Also it took decades of propaganda to put my race into it's current state of degeneracy, what's your people's excuse? Isreali women are raised to care about their people and have national pride, yet they are still coal/kebab burners.

I wouldn't be surprise if the Jews are promoting the alt-right because they realized SJW and feminists propaganda hurting them more than goym

I don't have it bookmarked, but look up how Richard Spencer got the alt-right started. It's basically as you said.

Vid related.

Kek. By the way, all far right ideologies are ok and accepted. The alt-right's fine, the alt-lite's great, but those fucking LARPing/mentally ill/government agent nazis are unacceptable.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2329289/Jay-Electronica-Kate-Rothschild-The-dope-smoking-rapper-Rothschild-heiress-make-husband-No-2.html