Futurism

Backgrounds, movies, shows anything, just as long as it has to do with the future

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/fashwave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got this from a thread I saw a few weeks ago, seeing it makes me so happy

Also it's cool that the Deus Ex guys designed it

Got this from a thread I saw a few weeks ago, seeing it makes me so happy

Also it's cool that the Deus Ex guys designed it

God damnit why does this happen on.mobile

Ships are always massive in drawings, movies, games etc

Do you all think they'll really be that way?

Probably not for a while. I can imagine most large spacecraft used for hauling resources from asteroids would be too big and brittle for atmospheric reentry. They'd need to rely on smaller shuttles for crew transport and conventional rockets (or maybe mass drivers) for heavy launch.

The ones in my last post look way to fragile to ever enter an atmosphere and too heavy to escape it

Nice gifs thanks user

Yeah they all seem like they'd be incredibly heavy. It just came to mine because I was playing the latest CoD with my younger brother earlier (it's basically Halo now) and it dawned on me that ships in most movies, TV shows, games etc, are all fucking MASSIVE

avatars pretty gay but i think they have the right idea for how big ships might actually look. Probably very space station-ish

JMO but I think there will be pretty big spaceships for interplanetary travel and really big ones for interstellar travel with tiny ones for coming in/out of atmospheres.

That definitely would make sense, either way thinking of the sheer size of the things trips me out

Hell I always feel incredibly small when I'm Downtown amongst the skyscrapers, a massive ship would make me feel like a fucking ant.

also do any of you have recommendations for pc games that are in the futuristic genre? I have a shit pc so I can't run anything too recent, I can run games like Mafia 2 and DXHR pretty well on normal settings without lag if that helps

Moar like this

Enjoy my man

a lot of this comes from Holla Forums 80s threads so expect some vaporwave autism

discord.me/fashwave

Thanks for the S P E E D

the conspiracy guy on the radio in Deus Ex guy is neat, for a while I always wanted something like this irl until I realized Alex Jones is that guy, lol