I prefer to have sex with my girlfriend in her butt. I still bang her pussy, but I prefer fucking her anus...

I prefer to have sex with my girlfriend in her butt. I still bang her pussy, but I prefer fucking her anus, and she's alright with it.

Does this make me gay?

This is how I do it. I squeeze my fat cock into her tiny butthole. I usually use water based anal lube.

Many times after I remove my penis from her anus, her anal hole is dilated and I can see my semen dripping out.

No, you are gay for other reasons.

Any man who says he prefers anal, most likely wouldn't mind fucking guys either

Men's asses are revolting. Disgusting to look at. Literally vomit inducing.

A woman's ass is beautiful and feminine.

some boy butts are cute

probably because you're circumcised, if not full blown jewish

Really? Tell me which is which

Nope. Italian. Uncut.

Those are anuses and not buttocks. There's a big difference.

Ok. Here's an ass; same rules apply

MOAR

Not OP but:
Left is a man, the right is a grill.

gay detected

You are absolutely

WRONG

This is a beautiful lady ass.

So you are a sodomite?

This is me so you do whatever with that information

I wish I liked anal

I only tried it once, but I couldn't stay hard. I blamed the condom, but idk, I never fap to anal, so it probably just didn't excite me enough

The problem with anal is that when you do it right it becomes addictive. I think that's my problem. I started doing butt stuff at a very young age. If I told you my entire sexual history you wouldn't believe me.

Nope

I walk both sides of the street :^)

This is actually my ex-girlfriend Diane. She used to let me fuck her in the butt all the time. After a while she really started to like it. We had a deal where she would let me do it to her just once a month if I did other stuff for her. She was very obedient and she took it like a trooper. Of all the people I fucked in the ass it was the most pleasurable with her. When it comes to anal a small, tight ass isn't always best. Chubbiness and a certain kind of ass, one that's soft and had a lot of friction. That's what makes for the best anal.

I fucked my second girlfriend, up the ass, 5 times when I was 15. Two other times she let me stick it in, but she freaked and made me take it out.

The last time we did it I came in her ass twice. She had really learned to like it by that time. We did it completely without lube every time. Just a lot of hot and sweaty poking until it went in. I kept trying to fuck her pussy without a condom. She was an artist and she had this really hairy beaver. She was terrified of getting pregnant but I was persistent. We did tons of finger banging. I was able to get her really worked up. Finally I ask her if we can try doing it "the other way." She rolled on her side and let me try. I kept pushing and pushing until finally it popped in a few inches. She immediately cried out, "take it out, take it out"

She made me stop and said maybe we could try it tomorrow. I went home that night and had to wash my dick, but I was really excited. The next day I fucked her ass to completion. It took me a long time to cum because I was so excited, but when I did it was a huge load. She was surprisingly cool about the whole thing. She ran to the bathroom afterwards and we both got dressed quickly. I remember staining her blanket a little with my greasy dick and hoping she didn't notice.

What about a boy's ass?

I already don't believe you

how about going back to facebook you fag

I prefer to have sex with my GF also OP! oh wait-

just had to rant, you should be more careful joking about things like Sex that you people take for granted

Quit Holla Forums. Quit 4chan. Quit chan life. It will do this to you until you are strong enough to end it. Or you will die. Your choice

Why do you have this shit saved on your computer?

w-wait, what?

because I masturbate to it, Mr.Styles

why even try

Try jelqing at least

what does that mean, is it ebonics?