Holla Forums private tracker

Wouldn't it be nice to have an invite only place where we can host Holla Forums related files and a private image board style forum? Let's brainstorm ideas.

Slack maybe?

how could we send invites to anons you fucking normie?

Yea and conveniently on an alphabet organization server.

This, we need something like MurderCube.com

The closest platform to what you're describing is a private forum on reddit.

Any user can get an invite… ban them if they shill.

you have to go back

I have also wondered this. There is much I'd like to say and share with anons, these days I'm not behind 7 proxies though so I tend to lurk too much.

How do you verify??

Just let anybody in for a time and ban those who don't post or post stupid things. What do we have besides the posts to judge?

I personally can't stand any platform without digits.

I ran a private tracker with about 12k members a while ago, but closed it due to potential legal ramifications. I can help give some advice if someone wants to set this up. I don't have time for something of this scale otherwise I'd offer to help architect and code it.

One way to handle making it anonymous while still having accounts on a separate tracker site would be something like this.

Set up a board here like /poltracker/ and create a cyclic "registration" thread. To create an account on the tracker site you are given a specific phrase and code, which you have to post in the cyclic thread here on 8/poltracker/. Once you've done that, you have to enter your ID hex code on the tracker site. Phrases could be something like "I CERTIFY ALL KIKES WILL BURN" and then a unique hex code after that - something you could easily copy paste from the tracker site, but takes some amount of user action.

Then, make it so there's a one day activation wait before the account is activated, and make it so you can only activate one account per originator IP address per day. In other words, the IP you use to connect to the private tracker is linked to your new account only during this period, to ensure you don't try to create another account right away and spam the site. Otherwise, the site should never store IP information no matter what.

To keep it anonymous, allow users to specify their own unique username and password to log in to the private tracker, but never show names anywhere else on the site. If a user is abusive and needs to be banned, de-activate their user account and ban their IP address from the site. Alternatively, ban them from 8/poltracker/ since the BO of the board should be the owner of the private tracker. They can't post again, so they can't create a new account on the tracker site.

I'll try to keep an eye on this thread and help brainstorm where I can.

its called retroshare

no. p2p can identify easily IPs.

reddit does backup check with facebook. if you have a facebook account, reddit knows who you are. oh, and reddit SJWs admins can see private subs and private PMs.

I wish we had an actual imageboard with systems like this to discourage OP sliders, first post shills, and JIDF/freech/leftists and make bans have actual weight behind them. Anonymous but with accounts seems like it would help so much.

I've thought the same user - that was actually the root of the ideas I posted above. Before codemonkey and Jim fixed the posting problems with the site I was debating writing a chan from scratch, a little simpler than 8ch in terms of functions at first, but which used accounts instead of IPs to track posters. And which would actually be fast and optimized for the specific workloads a chan site would encounter.

Same idea applies there with creating accounts - it'd require having an e-mail address associated with your account but it could be a burner address. You create the account and in a specified amount of time it enables itself and e-mails you to let you know.

Sadly I am now very busy doing things professionally and can't dedicate the time to something like that. And I also wouldn't want to have yet another alternative site to split the userbase further. Maybe one day I'll still do it though.

Based user. I like how you're thinking on this. These would be great first steps for sure, being able to regulate the community would be huge.

We could still kick all the cunts out but you know the alphabets will still send subversives in to low key monitor. (and hopefully accidentally swallow some redpills along the way)

That's the problem with letting just anyone in. It's actually a hell of a catch22. Our power is derived from anonymity and sheer numbers….but without being able to organize effectively we're all essentially just neets in the end…. no matter what our irl power level may be.

This is gonna take quite a bit of thought and hard work to turn into anything meaningful, but I'm glad others are voicing the concerns I keep silent and just ponder upon.

Moving past anonymity someday though is going to be tough. Musing on it now, I think a core group would have to be established whom may have to personally vet any new comers. Like, video audition/interview shit. (they're) a lot easier to detect when you can look into their eyes and hear them speak.

Wat
This picture must be fake
The Japanese writing says "please do not litter here"

t. Japanese speaker

yes japs are usually known for their knowledge of english

Dump, user. They meant not to dump (ie. litter).

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

fbi please go, i don't want to share my ip with you

what is a vpn

Bump for interest

I also can read some Japanese but I think that's just Japs being shit at English, not fake.

who the fuck is this midget?

We should create a secret society based on meme magic we need oathbreakerproof oaths.

great idea.

this, the current 8/pol/ is completely compromised and the mods suck kike cock and tbh the whole of Holla Forums is compromised since it is owned by a degenerate kike.

when the 8/pol/ mods do ban users, they constantly block all the VPN IPs which stops anonymity.

some jewtube little bitch

would you?

And my parents were pissed that I was watching South Park.

All we need is a revamped modding staff and shit will be peachy. Totalitarian modding is the best kind of modding. Ex. /baphomet/

didn't need proof, it's working because it's current year

LtCorbis

It's not only okay, her dad openly encourages it and pretty much writes all of her "material" for her. You think she knows what even half of the stuff she's saying actually means? She's like fucking 11.

I've thought about this too. I think if in order to create an OP you had to have X amount of days or posts in an active account of good standing it would mitigate someone just making a billion burner accounts to floodbot boards with.

i cri evrytiem. This isn't the first time I've seen someone post this, sometimes I really wish 8ch just died. Or that I was Holla Forums enough to do it myself.

Probably the only thing Goywatch related that I've found amusing.

you should get out more

Use firedrop.com for your redpill materials. I can vouch for them not being cucked

bump

I suppose you get the first invite?