Alligator skin, crocodile tears

Alligator skin, crocodile tears.

This bitch can't even act.

I can't help but notice that OP mentioned nothing about her use of violent imagery in his post. He simply makes the statement that she is a bad actress and is faking her sorrow and remorse, which is actually quite obvious. So maybe you should think about whether your image even applies here or not. Hint: It doesn't.

Her intention, and the intention of that photo was to incite the murder of President Trump.

That image was designed to put ideas in the head of a potential assassin. A mentally unstable person just crazy enough to take a shot at the president. That was the real purpose and agenda behind this photo.

Now she cries and says she's sorry, but she's not, because the mission is complete. That photo is out there forever.

Wow! I had no idea that ESP actually existed!! You for real know her intentions without ever even meeting her, let alone asking her what her intentions were??? That is fucking AMAZING!!!!!

OK, seriously now, fuck off because you are stupid.

I want you to leave. Right now

Go fuck yourself limey.

Go let Mohamed murder more of your children you disgusting piece of human garage.

Stay salty you sad little cunt.

Awwwwwwww! Did babby Drumpfle get his fee fees hurt? D'aaaaaaaw, how adorable! Go back to breitbart Chumply, and take your hateful misinformation with you.

You're trying too hard. And you're not doing a very good job. See me after class Mohamed.

She was forced to do this by contract. She doesn't have the skills to manage a photoshoot like that.

MY COUSIN'S WIFE'S SISTER'S FRIEND HAS AN AUTISTIC CHILD, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN REPUBLICAN SHITLORDS FOR CALLING SOMEONE A RETARD. IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL BAD FOR YOU.

I see 2 retards, and neither one deserves respect.

It wasn't murder, it was a peaceful culture reacting against institutional British racism.

Literally nobody on Holla Forums cared or was triggered by her photos. Just amused that a kike got BTFO

For his next act the Trumptard will pull a live hamster from his ass!

I still don't see what you're trying to say. I believe in the humane use of gas chambers.

literally who tier

Well I'm glad your wife is granting you access to the internet to say this. Just don't say anything too racist or else she'll lock your chastity belt tighter and fuck a couple Mudslimes in front of you. LOL.

Nice damage control cuck. It's too late for that now.

LOL

Ever notice how the Holla Forumslards have intricate knowledge about cuckoldry? Really makes ya think…

Donald "Cheeto" Trump

Are you trying to troll people? I'm not really sure. Could you make it a little more obvious?

No one acts like this. We are just tired of the liberals double standard

Grab him by the dicklet!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wouldn't you be laughing too? They call him "Cheeto" for a reason.

HA!

; ;

I'd fuck Kathy griffin

Go back to sucking Muhammad's dick

good job user, you triggered the drumpftards real good

That childish cry when tolerance comes to an end.

quads of sarcasm

there was no sarcasm user, just look at this:
>>7093240 >>7093262 >>7093306 >>7093335

Ok but except you, who's triggered?

classic drumpftard, and posting a jewess doesnt help your case

lol
wat
jej

mein gott
it was meant for

lol wat jej covfefe

What proofs? Conservatives laughing at leftards is not a proof.

taking the anons obvious bait. they just had to reply to tell him why he was wrong because it's an emotional issue for them

fug

Still projecting…

At least we didn't hand over our sovereignty to unelected bureaucrats in Brussels like you cunts did. How'd that work out for you? Bent over and had your whole nation 'Buggered up the arse' is what.

They should have done the world a favour and left him in the woods because his retardation spread to you.

People already wanted to harm Trump, this is true for every political figure in the world.