Can one Holla Forumsock make a difference in red pilling an entire city, (like Portland OR)?

What can a single user hope to achieve, if anything at all, in making their city more red pilled? Are there specific organization efforts they should take? Must they compete for local political seats? Would it be easier to form an underground cult, or shadow society? In what way can a Holla Forumsock get off the bench, stop their bitching, and actually achieve some consequence to better the city about them and lead more to taking the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci
youtube.com/user/reziztanze
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beer-hall talks

You can get the fucking pikers geared up to accept paper ballots, for starters.

That’s what I want to do locally. I want to assemble as much information as I can about the process and behavior of electronic voting machines, the biased nature of the corporations and coding thereof, and present it to my city and county councils in a public forum to help stop voter fraud.

I’m just so fucking suicidally depressed and pathetic that I can’t work up the energy. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, other than having been beaten down by the society in which we live and the current status of the economy for so long.

I know exactly what to say and how to say it–I’m extremely good at persuading because I have a reputation of only ever speaking the truth–I just don’t have a repository yet of all the information I’d need to present regarding the companies that make the machines.

I called your people pikers because they were mainly berniebots. And would have been more so had Hillary not stolen the election.

One of the easiest things we can do, locally, in our own parts of the country is to get true conservatives and the fucking marxists agreed on demanding paper ballots, as we’ve both been screwed in that regard.

The marxists don’t know it will permanently work against them, and that’s even better.

Hit the drug supply, get the heroin the fuck out of Portland and that's a good step do this either by redpilling drug dealers or going full Philippines.
You'll have some angry zetas to deal with, but fuck 'em, once they're dealt with kick out all the hobos using Zersetzung tactics.
Once there's no drugs, and point out what caused the city's (((drug problem)))

Try posting some reverse-signaling irl.

A single man, especially a White man can achieve so very much in one lifetime:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci

(1)

Soon it's just going to be shills arguing and commenting with shills in one big automated IA shit-fest.

rushed post soz ill try come back a bit later…
but yeah: you can do a lot, op
but there is no need to do it alone: this is a trap many of us fall into. sleeper cells are our strength but also weakness: we must unite in effort when we finally decide to act.

don't be fooled into this 'one hwite man against the hworld' mentality: its essentially a type of victimhood.

your question is very relevant, and as such i've been working on a flowchart for us that distills the choices we have for action and affect down to a refined list or two. i might expand on this in a bit…

as for what one man can do: your best bet is to produce content targeting europe or the west as a whole. this is the meta'political game: no power but the seat of influence and understanding.
look to connect only for local action; which of course is where the actual politics comes into play. you will want to get strategum concerning this from joe 'coach' owens:
youtube.com/user/reziztanze
essentially the idea is to act purely on local issues; but exploiting our knowledge of the meta-politik - but without needing those you represent to understand all of it: all you need to do is to get them to understand the problem and then stand for them. for example: they don't need to understand the cause of immigration or even why its really a problem; they just need to know its a problem and you will stand in their name to fight it.

Yeah you faggot, go plant the seed of truth in these people's minds.

Anyone have a quick and discreet method for gluing propaganda to surfaces around a city?

Its simple, you redpill someone. That person goes and redpills someone, and so on, except you don't stop so more people can allow it to spread.

One man can make a difference.

Never forget that. He lives in all of us :^)

Join any and/or every productive organization that would confer some kind of benefit to yourself and others (workout group, book club, volunteer orgs, you get the idea) and subtly signal to the people you perceive to be sympathetic to your ideals; once you can lock them in, cooperate with them as a new vector for spreading redpills - repeat this process as often as you like and see if you can get the skillsets of your allies as diversified as possible, that way no matter the situation you have someone's expertise you can call upon

okay im back
tl;dr:
acting indiviually = global (make fashy memes etc)
acting collectively = local (as in local politics)

constructing arguments and making regular, quality videos can be devastating: this is so effective because it acts beyond your personal sphere of influence.
in this sense: its not needed to do anything in your personal / social sphere: hence our army of neets changing the world.
the personal / local sphere is to be addressed, however. to this you must realize all the above stuff is only useful for your own edification: it becomes a dead end distraction in regards to this local sphere.
for battling in this realm your weapons cannot be memetic - they must be political. of course the two are linked; but what must be understood is that though we are advantaged by guiding stars of memes: that's all meta political. local politics is all about whomever stands, and who is voted in.
its very easy to conflate these two theatres of battle; and dangerously so, as their respective weapons do not work in either's world.
groups that only street protest etc are an example of a dead end action for the local sphere: it is however useful memetically. they would be better off staying at home and acting as an online thinktank and produce arguments / memes online. getting together irl is useless unless its goal is for sensible politics.
tl;dr:
when acting locally, disregard all which is not politics.

bump

I have literally prostituted myself to ugly fat women for hundreds of dollars to finance Morrakiu .

I lived in the PNW, in Seattle, as a kid in the 80s. Back then, there were a lot of plaid-wearing, pickup-driving lumberjack types, and the only non-Whites I ever saw were the Japanese or Korean kids at my school, and their parents. I went back a couple years ago for a while and found that it was completely infested with dotheads, and every young White person I saw was a rainbow-haired numale or landwhale.

What the fuck happened?

Hippies are cancer.

The very fact of doing so is what will create an exponential change in the community, whether or not your actions directly cause success.
Refer to Grounding for the meta-physics of morals on the supposed right to lie for philanthropic concerns by Immanual Kant