ytmnd.com/sites/most_votes/alltime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only left once

me too

got b&

:^)

Because niggers are stupid.

Look, see if you can follow this logic:

1. Niggers pissed because living in the ghetto sucks. (Totally understandable.)
2. Niggers trash the ghetto. (Irrational animalistic behavior.)
3. Niggers leave the ghetto. (Perfectly sound course of action.)
4. Niggers all relocate to the same neighborhoods in whatever new location they pick, thus creating a new ghetto for themselves with the exact same conditions that existed in the first ghetto. (That is just stupid.)
5. Lather, rinse, repeat.

It is not any different with the 4chan niggers. They got pissed at the ghetto they were living in, trashed it with all their shit posts, and either got kicked out or sick of living in a shitheap, so they all moved out and landed here. Now they are busy bitching about how much they hate X about this place and shitting it up as much as possible.

Why? Because that is what niggers do.

at least they aren't CIA niggers

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON?

nevermind

looks like a spic/asian mix

Jewgle captcha

It's a horrible horrible place.

Censorship by P.C. mods is why I left.
Checked it out again on April 1; the problem is still there.

If "everyone left" why is it so active while we suffer?

Everyone didn't leave; only a portion of 4chan's then-userbase came here. And some who left 4chan didn't stay here, but ended up on other imageboards.

4chan is also still the most famous English-language imageboard, so it gets more new users than less famous boards like this one.

The only lengthy conversations on this board are about 4chan. We should of just stayed.

only like 10,000 1000 100 people tbh

At the time I got permabanned by an overzealous mod on /a/ for posting in a GET thread. I had a bunch of bans on my IP because I was given a static IP after my old router died, so I couldn't switch it around. The bans were petty bans, such as the old automatic tripcode bans and 1-day bans for posting in off-topic threads. Hotpocketeer got angry at me in particular, and made my ban permanent because of the amount. Didn't even bother to see that 90% of them were automated/1-day bans.

By the time I had my IP cycled by my ISP, I'd grown out of the site in general. Being banned from a place you've been for years was hard to take initially, but luckily I only had to wait a year for Holla Forums to come around, and the subsequent """""first""""" exodus.

I can post there now if I wanted to. I'm not longer banned, but the site is still run by overzealous hotpockets with an intoxication of power, and just lurking there I can see all the fun threads being deleted within minutes still. The site is even worse than when I left it.

Then go back, faggot.

Same shit happened to me.

I first found 4chan in 2006 and loved it every day. I would regularly troll Holla Forums with paranormal shit until the mods brought back the old photograph board and forced us to it.

I spent a lot of time trolling /x/, but around 2014 I found Holla Forums and came here and started shitposting /x/ stuff on Holla Forums, I went back to shitpost on 4chan for a while in 2016 and I was permanently banned for "CP" (aka trolling /x/ nonstop)

Mods literally just make up any excuse they want, also there aren't board specific mods so a lot of them don't even understand the culture of the board they think they're "helping".

She looks like Max from Life Is Strange.

8ch is blacklisted and not as famous.

4chan isn't blacklisted and is infamous.

?

Exactly. That's what killed 4/sp/ and, now that I've checked it out once more, 4/int/. Forcing everything to generals killed anything even remotely fun. Generals are sterile and unfun containment threads, and if you post anything outside if them it is more often than not deleted.

The culture aspect of it was the worst on /sp/. /sp/ was a fun and enjoyable board. We had our own culture and, when sports were not on, we'd have the obvious board culture related threads. By 2012 and 2013 the mods would purposely be up between the hours of 9 P.M. and 5 A.M. to delete any and all discourse. It was just pathetic and sad to see such a great board turn to shit, all by the greasy little hands of people who were most likely bullied in school by the sports players/rejected for being little twerps.

I think 4 chan has around 500 - 1000 people on Holla Forums at anyone time

8 chan probably has around 20 -30 people on Holla Forums at anyone time.

We need to bury the hatchet and return to cuckchan. All we ever talk about on this board are pedos and 4 chan. What's keeping us here really? Our pride?

Pride is a hell of an emotion.

Sounds like you deserved those bans

4chan Holla Forums lately is an endless cycle of copypasta bait, traps threads and DAE trump is hitler/god,

I came here hoping for OC.

You probably weren't even around for the single-use tripcodes that gave a one-day ban, so I'll just quickly tell you what they were. They were tripcodes either used by frequent shitposters(the worst of the worst), or bait trips given out by members of the 4chan mod/dev team, to trick newfags into getting banned for a day. There were also singular words that served the same purpose. I myself was not a tripcode user, which you easily could have deduced were you not so incredibly dense.

As for the off-topic threads, if you think those warranted a ban themselves, then you are most likely a rulecuck.

There's nothing stopping you, and there's no point in crying here about it since even if you got the few people left on this board to go with you, you wouldn't even notice a difference on cuck Holla Forums because the cancer metastasized and became sentient.

Old 4chan was just "I'm nerdy and weird, i read comic books/watch anime/read manga/play video games, i like to post dank memes, if you meet me in real life i'm pretty friendly, i'm an outcast because the mainstream likes chads that get laid and i'm too shy".

New 4chan is "I'm a shut in self obsessed narcisist psychopath neo-nazi and i have wet dreams about murdering people every night, i'm an outcast because i'm batshit insane and people run away from me on sight".

4chan remains the main hive for social outcasts, all that changed is that the first group isn't as ostracized anymore.
Most people from the first group now either post on reddit, or make content for youtube/twitch. Not icluding the few basement dwellers that now just enhabit this place or other non popular chans and forums.
I know people don't want to hear this, but it's the truth: the old userbase moved on and became the new "norm" the new userbase hates.
The new userbase moved in and remodeled the groundwork that was laid by the same people they now hate.

It's kinda funny because they're the literal definition of "YOU MADE THIS? I MADE THIS, WE WUZ KINGS" but don't even realize it.

pretty much

I went to reddit and was driven away by the real normies though, came back to 4chan, saw a link off to Holla Forums, clicked it, saw webms with sound on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, and stayed

it hasn't been a good ride

Yep, you're a shitter. Deserved every ban you got.

You're gonna need something heavier for this, my friend. The only way to escape your incessant faggotry and mental retardation, is death.

See you on the other side.

Sounds like conjecture to me, and very likely bullshit.
One obvious example that shits all over that theory is the tumblr invasion of Holla Forums after the MLP shitfest.
VERY obvious outsiders wormed their way into threads and began subverting any and all discussion.
This wasn't a slow change, it was a sudden invasion that killed the board completely in under a year.

don't know about other people but I accurately described my movement across websites, for some reason I think it's more to do with the "eternal september" effect than any coordinated attack on chan culture

I never said it was coordinated.
Not all invasions are meticulously planned, but a bunch of retarded outsiders that refuse to acknowledge they're not welcome is still an invasion.

Never left. Holla Forums is my main imageboard.

lol

suppose so
in my own way I ended up on 4chan in a similar way, just a year or so before the term "newfag" was coined. saw a post on YTMND that said something along the lines of "content about 4chan.org is not allowed" so naturally I went to see what was up, and was pleasantly surprised

would've been 2006-2007

Eventually it happens to everything as it grows and it either adapts or dies.

I got there a couple of months before the chanology shitshow kicked off.
Even as the greenest lurker that I was at the time I could tell the difference between the regulars and the outsiders who thought it was just another run of the mill forum.
Honestly if dumbasses would learn to lurk then a lot of faggotry could be avoided, but you can't expect normalfags to not eventually barge into any imageboard and start being obnoxious in an attempt to social signal like it's facebook or some stupid shit.
Because fuck blending in when you can destroy communities.

ytmnd.com/sites/most_votes/alltime
wholesome memes though

OC? Here?

There's always hope.

Normally followed by disappointment.

Oh, bong. You just need proper love.

I think that's the point of the "janitors" they have now. They're board specific.

FOR FREE

banned for too much fun
got too pissed at the psyops

Near as i could tell it was the summer fags, that polluted the net with there shit.

Spics are an asian mix. Or did you fall for the 'native'''' americans meme?