Democratic Republic of Congo

This sounds like it could potentially become an economic playground.
If you can figure out how to make a primary industry there make a profit, then what's to stop you from employing literally thousands of workers?
Hell, anyone with a job in a first world country would barely notice the cost of keeping several congolese permanently employed.

Would you fund a Congolese Holla Forumsony?

reported

Maybe it has to do something about the fact that it is crawling with armed niggers who rupture the body cavity wall between women captives' rectum and vagina for the hell of it.

If you throw enough money at the problem, you should be able to section off a safe area through use of armed niggers.

Niggers don't work, so you'd have to get rid of them. But then the per capita income would sky rocket. It is a catch-22.

It's all so tiresome

.zip or 7z?

If it were that easy someone would have done it already.

There's another good reason why no one's done it.
In the early stage it's work that takes a lot of devotion to a small team, and also a fair bit of money; in other words you need someone who is in a lowly enough employment to feel it's a worthwhile job, yet rich enough that they can afford it.

There are only three ways that can occur:

No one is taking those natural resources because they know the niggers there will destroy anything they attempt to create. Everyone else knows it, it's why they're not there.

Yeah but this also about investing in one of the worst African nations you fucking goober.

Easiest way is probably to anonymously pay some African warlord to wipe out the niggers in a locale, then report his location to the police.

Why though?
There's ways to whitewash an area that aren't completely psychotic and won't backfire massively.

The fact is, there's countless people who really, really need a place that's cheap to live but isn't a bad place to live; for example, all the people in western countries who can't get a job and have nothing to live for.

If you have a hundred Congonese being paid to improve the living conditions of an area, then it's definitely not a bad place to live.

But it's the Congo, so it's a cheap place to live.

The problem of the language barrier would be solved by moving westerners in large quantities (by ship) so that there'll always be people speaking English to talk to.
The problem of employing them would be solved by building those ships; you could build ten ships in the Congo (there's waterways everywhere there), have a skeleton crew on each, sell nine in a country which pays a lot for ships, then sail back on your tenth.

but why

I always wonder why some guy from the elite never bought an army and just wiped out the entirety of Africa and kept the resources. They literally would be the richest person in history.

Here's an interesting thought:
What if you made war games the national sport of a small state?
Like, ultra-competitive laser tag that pretty much everyone plays where games can span many square kilometres and last several days.
If everyone was armed in such a state, especially a state created within a densely forested region, it'd be pretty hilarious trying to see someone invade it.

It looks more like you've put little thought into this, and you don't understand that even though there is a "ceasefire" until the end of 2016 after the elections and the end of Kabila's term, there are still armed conflicts by rebel groups funded by several African countries, Rwanda being the main aggressor, in primarily the East of the country in the Kivu province over mining operations and (essentially) the slave labor that comes with them.

Also, yeah make a colony in a country which has a history rife with having every investor pull out of their country, only to be replaced by proxy wars and the looting of their minerial/metal wealth. So, it has to be said, they're weary of foreign investment. And then you have to worry about the whole "whites cannot purchase african land" laws that are all over the continent, also the requirements for African blacks to be employed in any company which operates on the continent. Just saying, you seem to know absolutely nothing on what you're getting into.

I suggest first reading literature which focuses on African colonial history through a lense of understanding and neutrality (instead of the ones which focus on EVIL RACIST WHITEY), then perhaps academic literature on the geopolitical landscape of 60-80s of Central and Southern Africa and why things came to be, and then finally look at the reactionary attitudes which the "independent" African "democracies" take towards the western world (ones of begrudging dependence upon foreign aid, even in the countries which didn't end up like Zimbabwe-Rhodesia, this is literally the goal of neoliberal globalization, forced dependence and the control over an increaaing commodification of every aspect of life).

Source: American who does business in Africa, and reads everything possible to try to find what can be done to save the dark continent from both the Africans themselves, as well as the neoliberal globalists.

The only way i see it is mass regime change, the stopping of the deescalation of foreign aid and in place of it programs to help harness natural resources for fair trade and develop those countries, opening up travel and business opportunity to the West, outside of governments. But sadly i don't think that'd be the best in the world we live in, this would've been fine pre-population boom, but that in combination with the proxy wars that will never end, i don't see much progress occuring in africa for at least another 30 or 50 years but we will see.

How come this thread is bumplocked?

Well I'd have no problem employing even ~100% African blacks, but I suppose laws and suspicion against foreign investors could be a problem.
What proxy investors though?
Someone else who buys land and pays workers.
They'd have to be highly patriotic though I suppose…

Well, you'd have to put your money and trust in a complete stranger from a continet filled to the brim with theives and cheats, albiet there are many good people, but i digress.

They'd have to be a lot of things. A company i did business with in the last 5 years had their owners phase themselves out (willingly) due to the constantly changing laws on the share holder statutes, race quotas, etc. (These are born and raised white south africans)

These are laws designed against SPECIFICALLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I don't want you to think that i am discouraging you for doing this, i just need you to understand that it's more complicated than just going full moonman as a PMC in Africa, that wont happen unless you have both capital and connections, and unless you know any former SADF, RLI, SAS, etc. The chances of you even being able to get into the market is slim to none (unless you have former contractor work, which i seriously doubt, no offense).

Also, didn't even mention this. But you want to annex mines in the DRC? Good luck:
A: Obtaining the land, be it through force or legal purchase
B: Defending/Capturing the land from the rebel groups which are rife across the country, speficially for holding mining infustructure. These people are armed and funded by Rwanda, Uganda, and many other foreign interests who can arm and supply these groups better than you ever could arm yourselves.
C: Managing the human resources that are the mining communities who fill these regions, local africans who honestly are getting the short end of the stick.
D: The transportation of *conflict* material out of the DRC and out of whatever port you're taking it to.
E: Lastly, how are you going to find buyers for the material? I know the world demand for Tantalum is high, but American companies have to disclose where they're getting their material from, so there goes the world you're familiar with. (Thanks Obama)

Just.. i always had hope in colony threads, but honestly… the people who call you all LARPers aren't far off when you all think that these things are THAT easy, and on top of that, you all always give up.