JUSTice League

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/04/13/jennifer-garner-ben-affleck-officially-file-for-divorce.html

JUSTice League.

So, why do women get alimony if they are equally capable to men?

The memes write themselves at this point.

If only someone had the skills to meme this poster.

B-but I thought they were together again?

who?

Bin al-Fleq

why even live?

Have the pedos moved in on his daughter yet?

JUST

don't talk to me or my wife's daughter again

CUCK

Fucking Muslim lover, surely a Jew for pouring all those rapefugees in Christendom.
Those fucking Semitic bastards hate us so much.
Let him cry.

what book is she reading. Very important to stay up to date on the books little girls like so I can make good posts on Holla Forums

Also I feel like the jews arrange these marriages on purpose so whites can see extremely high status men getting wrecked in marriage and trying to wonder why its even worth it for a normal guy

Assnigger 5000: The Triumph of the Hurt

The Blood of Olympus a book by Rick Riordan

t. Google

whoa since when did googling images directly from Holla Forums work again?

After the kikes plugged the site to the botnet after the April fools "prank".

You should have read the bible, heretic, "there is neither jew nor greek for we are all one in our Lord Jesus Christ".

wait the block was from Holla Forums's side? I remember hearing that google was the one who did it along with delisting Holla Forums from search results.

man they pop out those books quick

That Flash costume is goddamned atrocious. It really looks like one of those Chinese superhero action figure knockoffs. "The Fast" our some shit. I don't understand why they couldn't have just gotten the dude from the TV show.

Yes