Electronic Music

The only acceptable form of this music is progressive psytrance. Everything else is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=defG6nn_o5E
youtube.com/watch?v=thnXzUFJnfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E6y8vlKtjLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dope mix fam
There are other good kinds of music too though

I know there are, but I'm talking about electronic music in particular. I actually prefer classical music and metal.

oops, forgo0t to check satan trips

Goa trance and forest psytrance are equally good imo

What about Hardcore, Terror, Frenchcore etc?

taste in music is subjective, but through consensus we find an intersubjective truth

without consensus an individual would be able to claim that a monkey beating randomly on a xylophone sounds as good as Beethoven's ninth. But since the vast majority of people would disagree with that individual we can say with a certain amount of authority that she is simply wrong

therefore, the best music is the music which the majority of people enjoy the most. And the majority of people enjoy pop music the most. That's why it is called pop music–it's popular!

in conclusion, fuck you, op. Your taste in music is literally worse than pop music. It all sounds the same and you are an asshole.

What's it like being exempt from having musical taste?

protip: music > genre

Music is better than a genre? What is this supposed to mean?

I like how you hid your flag to make it seem like you are a different user

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Progressive psytrance doesn't necessarily exclude goa and forest to me though. Like goa by definition goes through some chillout bits so it's a little proggy even if it's got an old school feel to it and you can find some proggy forest tracks.

Pretty good mix.

Just ignore the canadian guy he's come into like every music thread since the flags came on just to be a dick.

Shit's amazing, High.

this music is a lot better

The BPM is too fast

megadrve is best

sMeGmA

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

DYSOMNIKIKE MUST DIE

t. Hitler was a pedophile

consesus of who? your average retard (you, normie) ???

I am glad psytrance is not for everyone, you motherfuckers would over expose it and ruin it, like you do with everything else that gets touched by your normie fingers

I like this

YES! This album is so fucking good.

Top fucking tier.

Love this kind of shit.

Let's get back to psytrance.

i used to listen to such stuff ten years ago. you'll get over it. i still have all these mixes i downloaded back in the day.

surprised it's still popular.

I don't know if it's popular but it still has a following. When I go to psytrance things there are a lot of people in their mid-late 30s, it lasts for the people who get into it.

One of my favorite albums there, user.

It's pretty sweet when you roam around a goa psy trance dancefloor: those really can be transcending in the right places.

Other than that, there are many other good genres of electronics music & limiting yourself to one is limiting yourself in everything.

Tracker music 4ever. Here's some old school Amiga mods:
youtube.com/watch?v=defG6nn_o5E
youtube.com/watch?v=thnXzUFJnfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E6y8vlKtjLg

i'm 30 minutes into this, it's fucking great

pretty nice, for anyone else interested look up synthwave genre.

some artists: power glove, dynatron, hotline miami soundtracks, lazerhawk, perturbator

Trance is o.k. I loved it in the early 2000's but then it went cheesy and shit.

I know the above track is not trance btw. Just a good electronic song.

normies ruin everything…. but I think psytrance is not in danger, for some reason they just can't seem to get into it.

Hello normalfag

I listen to five hundred years old music, question is; Will you crap be remembered?
I already know the answer

get on my level

Does it get played and recorded regularity? I think my point stands.

Your point? You mean you're serious, not just memeing around?

Why wouldn't i? I have some antique geek music sitting on my hdd, but i am more into renaissance and baroque. Medieval is fine too.

everybody here has shit taste in music, and i like all kinds of music, but the people here tend to not have anything i like.

psytrance is also good provided you have the right headphones.

fucking gay

all techno is for faggots, faggot

I like all kinds of electronic music.