Help please

Hi guys.

I'm new to chans. I found you guys from an old gamergate (notyourshield lol) YouTube podcast. Anyway, browsing the boards I found the /r9k/ board.

Could someone please explain the difference between Holla Forums and /r9k/. I ask because the topics of posts on both boards seems quite random and yet quite similar. Is there a different culture on each board? Do the boards have the same rules? Those types of questions are what I'm asking.

Cheers you f*gs

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holla Forums's more of a mix between r9k and Holla Forums

Also newfag here.

is this Holla Forums as cancerous as 4chan Holla Forums?

This is a really good quality bait thread. Too bad it's a bait thread.

i love bait threads and bbc

Holla Forums is only ironically shit.

"Holla Forums's more of a mix between r9k and Holla Forums"

o.k, but that still doesn't tell me what r9k is?

lurk moar

is it also ironically full of pedofags?

r9k is a bunch of virgins crying before they kill themselves.
And that's not me being mean that's how they market themselves.

I seriously hope you're just baiting and not actually from where i think you're from.

r9k is where cp is posted.

"lurk moar"

I did dude, but the post on r9k and Holla Forums are of the same substance.

Holla Forums tells you what it is, random. r9k has the same style of posting but why don't they just use Holla Forums ?

Holla Forums tries acting like r9k, r9k just "is"

"7089706"

I'm not here to start a war, just asking as I'm new to chans and this is the random board.

Ok now I know this is bait.

and yet you keep replying.

Have you tried not being a giant faggot op?

One greater than symbol greentexts, two quotes, or just click the name.

sage the thread

SAGE!

I can back this up. R9k is cancer on steroids.

Just went there, got cancer, can confirm

You know what fuck you, I don't give a shit, just cause your a fucking mod with your fancy red name, it doesn't give you the right to diss me!

I'm a newb asking for some help and you treat me like some fucking dirty shit at the bottom of your shoe.

I heard this place could be rude etc but being rude just because you're upset that I asked about another board on Holla Forums.

R9K, there, I said it. You going to ban for it???

R9K
R9K
R9K

Get mad at that your piece of trash. I was looking to donate, but that's gone! I had a fantastic welcome on Holla Forums , even the crazy old guys on Holla Forums were nicer than you guys.

/endthreaf

delete if you want I don't care.

I'm not a mod, you absolute moron.

"SAGE" is how you post without bumping a thread.

It's an option in the email, or in the extended options. Holy jesus balls.

read the faq

8ch.net/faq.html

Someone copied my post and is web spamming it on the catalog thingy.

Please, don't ban me.

Even on the off-chance you're serious, nobody will ban you, no-one gives a shit.

low quality b8 m8.

what's the relationship between /a/ and Holla Forums? I don't watch foreign cartoons so I have often wondered.

The difference between Holla Forums and /r9k/ is that /r9k/ is SUPPOSE to run a script called robot 9000. The script is suppose to ban people who don't post OC, hence emulating the fabled old Holla Forums by having less repeating threads or repeating content.

Beyond that there's no difference.

Either way, the robot 9000 isn't very effective in simulating the old Holla Forums because the people who are attracted by robot 9000 aren't the "doers" of old Holla Forums. They're the dreg of ultra antisocial lurkers that didn't grow out of Holla Forums and chan culture because their lives didn't evolve. They are the people who post but don't really contribute, innovate or explore.

So shit like robot 9000 is absolutely useless because the today's doers aren't interested in chan shit in the first place. Chans nowdays only attract politically frustrated and twelve year olds.

Holla Forums has NEVER been like that though.

Any of the Holla Forumss.

Maybe that's exactly what you should be doing you dumb cunt.

Why? would that bring this place back to life?

yes, implying you don't fuck it up

2008fag here. First off, lurk moar. Second, fuck off and don't post for two years. This is a general rule that was established a long time ago. You don't fucking post until your lurk for a minimum of two years. You may break this only in order to delivar /r/equests. Thirdly, go to this website, and read all of it. ALL OF IT encyclopediadramatica.rs/Main_Page

Twice as cancerous, hence why everybody here calls Holla Forums "doublechan" or "2xchan"

OP is a fag

I think he was just a noob.