GUN CONFISCATION BULL RUSH BEING PLANNED, OR WAS THIS A PSYOP TO SEE WHO WOULD RESIST THIS PLAN

GUN CONFISCATION BULL RUSH BEING PLANNED, OR WAS THIS A PSYOP TO SEE WHO WOULD RESIST THIS PLAN, AHEAD OF TIME FROM WITHIN THE LAW ENFORCEMENT RANKS

Mark Koernke of The Intelligence Report broadcast over The Micro Effect.com
and Liberty Tree Radio on 8/4/16 in the 8am hour broadcast (around 20
minutes in) that a teleconference including the State's Attorney's General
of Virginia, New York, Connecticut, and Massachuesetts, along with DHS,
FEMA, and the ADL, was broadcast open access, NOT PRIVATE, to all agencies
state and federal!

The topic: gun confiscation.

It is not known if someone risked their life to get this conference public,
hit the wrong switch by accident, or put this info out to see who would
leak it…………………

Bottom line, the plan was for the DHS, FEMA, and local police, with massive
assets, to bull rush the gun owning citizenry of these states, seize their
weapons, and execute this op so quickly that there could be no retaliation
from pro American forces to stop it in time.

If that wasn't bad enough, those participating in the teleconference who
were planning this actually began to ridicule those front line people who
would be engaged in this treason. Apparently, they even joked how easily it
would be to throw the front line people under the bus in the end so they
could take the blame and the real planners would walk away clean.

The teleconference was only open access to state and federal agencies.

Guess who just happened to be listenening? The police! (We won't say
which….) They had access over their computers in their squad cars.

We're told that they made disks of the 2 hour meeting and are distributing
them among other trusted police groups.

We're also told that they are not releasing this meeting to the media or
public as to not be the dupes who were given sensitive info and released it
publically simply by TPTB to see who they can't trust…. yup, makes sense
to me.
stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1836

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/apply-license
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK

Have a bump

Not to be a dick but do you have a copy of that conference?

I might not be able to kill them all, but I can bleed them for days.

lol lets see them try to confiscate 600mil+ guns.

Its not about Islam, its about COMMUNISM. Kids, the Communist threat is real, far worse than in the 1930s.
Our so-called democratic leaders these days are almost all devout Marxist/Communists.
We call them Globalists but we should call them what they really are.

We do, we call them kikes. Communism = Judaism.

Jews, kikes, hebes, Rothschilds, sinagogue of Satan, you name it.

Wew lads. He's becoming Frank Miller Batman and us his Sons.

I call 'em kikes.

So when does it start, any info? Rural areas will probably be a priority

I have to doubt this.

It's widely known that cops are nearly 100% pro gun ownership. Very few, except in the most pozzed places would go along with this. They begrudgingly go along with incremental shit, mag caps and "scary black gun" bans, but outright confiscation would have literally 0 support among cops.

They'll suffer casualties. Not every gun owner will fire back but enough will that will make this grab turn into a huge blunder.

It's not just that. LA, or NYC cops might do it, but Milwuakee, WI or Plano TX cops will flat out refuse or actively sabotage the effort.

CO is pozzed to fuck, but the something like 49 of 53 sheriffs are suing the state over their 15 round mag cap. Not a single person has been busted, even though I hear it's common for people to use 30 rnd mags at ranges. The only effect is that you can't buy 30 rnd mags at stores any more.

They just wont stand for blatantly illegal confiscation. They'll probably even try to arrest any DHS or FEMA trying to pull this shit.

Plus any gun owner who shoots a DHS agent trying to do an illegal confiscation isn't going to be prosecuted in my town and many others.

It's just not going to happen bro.

If they want to ban guns they have to do it slowly and incrementally.

And the Christ-Cucks that love and protect them despite their evils.

Guns are simple devices, intro machining is enough skill to produce them, the real work is ammunition and even that isn't hard, just tedious.

So they will hold the trial in New York or San Francisco.

A gun in the hand of a patriot liberates nations. Its a powerful tool, one that the jew despises.

Absentee with outstanding unapplied verdict.

Seriously though… In all this Alex Jones hysteria, has any ever had their gun taken? Because I've been hearing this now for like half a decade

Yeah, I know that was brutal

Over the dead bodies of half my town.

Dude, if you dont live in a flyover state you just dont know. My mom and sister-in-law will probably vote for hillary, but they'd still die to stop this.

the police confiscated guns with no hesitation in new orleans. all it will take is the right catastrophe to blur the lines.

Wasn't that mostly blackwater?

Forever proving they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

No they wouldn't. I've been to every State and every town. You're all fucking Jew worshiping sheep.

PACIFIED!

I like these stories. It makes gun sales go through the roof! Thanks for sending my kids to college.

t. Gun store owner

No.

How do I become a gun seller? Have my daddy front me the co-sign?

I have stock in S&W and Ruger. Last time I checked they were up 40% because of the chimp in chief.

Yep, and military stooges are the same.

Get a loan or just buy stock in America based manufacturers.

Depends on where you live. Different states have different laws.

That's a good thing. It actually makes me wonder if Obama is in bed with the gun lobby. Every time he opens his mouth about guns, stock shoots up and sales skyrocket.

When will you learn the nigger isn't in charge, here's a fucking hint numbnuts, over half the "obama" administration are jews.

atf.gov/firearms/apply-license

I can't afford to buy into the stock market. Feels bad, man.

Yet every time that dipshit speaks my portfolio goes up.

You dont have $1k+?

Stop being a NEET.

Open a savings account. Deposit $20 every two weeks and do not touch it. After 2 years, you'll have enough. Investment is a game of patience. Don't look for the quick out.

We have 2 years. Plan for the future because it's going to happen whether you want it to or not. Someday you're going to wake up and be 40 years old and have nothing because of the assumption that you'll never grow old.

Start saving, man. Start now.

There isn't enough police in the state of Connecticut to hold a single small town.

Village constables can't even communicate to the police department in the town next door because everything is so fucked.

And your telling this massive mess is somehow keeping the lid on this big meeting?
OK

Well at least tell over what mode this "broadcast" happened

We have state police cars still rocking VHS dash cams. They sure as shit where not watching streaming video on their 15 year old in car Windows XP CAD toughbooks. . They have 128K 3G cellular back haul.

Nope, lots of police from neighboring states like Texas came in as did the military whom aided in the confiscations.

Last I checked the Talmud mocks and despises Jesus and Christianity. As do Jews.

Modern American/Zionist cuckservative ""Christianity"" is cancer, though. I agree there.

I work at least 30 hours a week. I make minimum wage.

With America in the state it's in, you probably shouldn't be assuming every poor person is a neet.

Plan your spending. You're not a poor earner, you're a poor spender. You have to monitor your expenses, what you buy, for a couple of weeks to get a sense of where your money is going. Then learn what you can live without and start that savings.

Even at minimum wage, $10 a week isn't unreasonable.

I prefer just calling them all faggot commies because there's a bunch of jewified shabbos goy that deserve the gas as well. It's all about inclusiveness.

The states on that list are pretty pozzed. But the funny thing is they are all going red for Trump.

They really think the militias of the other more well armed states wouldn't immediately rise the fuck up

I don't know your situation, but everywhere I've been anyone with even the smallest amount of agency can be making $40k+ within 6 months.

I haven't worked in a year. I have 2k in the bank. And 8k in usable credit cards.

You and I have very different ideas of fucked, hamstrung police so that they can't cause harm is nirvana to me.

I will not argue with that. The total dysfunction in the law enforcement of this state acts as a great "Check & Balance". They can't even work together at a music festival with out it devolving in to a pissing contest.

(((They))) have created an environment which thoroughly discredits anyone that says anything resembling McCarthyism, or reveals the true intentions of Yids.

Globalists is the best term to describe what they are, and how they operate.
Only after we've convinced the majority of people to accept reality, can we openly continue the work of our forefathers.

they're just misinformed. teach them that Jews are converts and not descendants or followers of the old covenant.

Have a Bump

also this sounds like alarmist garbage. which is as dangerous as real threats, because it masks them and weakens defense.

watg

Bump my trump

Post evidence or this just a waste time.

dude im in min wage/service industry too clearing a paltry 11/h fuck these other guys responding to you, when 70% of your income goes to rent every month because the area you're in has crazy rent prices it's hard to even think further than the next paycheck

i fucking feel you

While I would have usually saged for this kind of material (and source), I can confidently say operational security no longer exists at the level of LEOs that would carry out a gun grab.

Once the market fails (and the power grid goes with it), it'll be platoons of faggots that will promise stability at the expense of personal gun ownership. Trust me, they're going to turn neighbors on each other long before they kick down doors,

Try 60 for a while, you can always drop back down.

full time minimum wage jobs now state full time work as 34 hours, getting 40 is a blessing and overtime is a fantasy

said jobs also happen to have irregular hours meaning a secondary job to make up the deficit 30 from 60/week can be difficult to fit in

Thread theme for me at least, I mean if you don't like it find your own what are you a fag? go fuck yourself

:^)

the wicked is on no side but that of themselves in particular, which is comprised entire of just that one single individual wicked entity, and not the other ones, which they may pretend to be aligned with; they put themselves above other wicked ones and would betray them given the opportunity to do so, at least if it were easy

that devil is not on your side, nor on the side of anyone on Holla Forums
now to back to >>>/fringe/ , and don't come back

Hol up, so you iz sayin tha no gunz iz gunna try to take the gunz away frum the haz gunz.

smh, fam.

Dey gunna have a chat wit muh glock foe'ty

I understand, but there will always be obstacles in life. Overmen overcome.

overcoming and surviving sometimes go hand in hand

there are LEOs in NY who publicly declared that they will not enforce the SAFE act. we're talking Upstate, where freedom as at least still an idea.

mfw patriots go toe to toe with federal "officials" with the Sheriffs at their side.

Local police are bros. they live where we live and have an interest in it not turning to shit. it's the (((feds))) who would do something stupid.

I hope the DOTR comes before this fucker dies. His kind should be made an example for future generations.

Literally zero concern of this happening, although I wish that it would just to kick off the happening.

i know a couple nypd officers.

They are pretty surprisingly based. Hard to say if they will ultimately be good goys for a confiscation order.. but id put the odds at 2:3 they side with the people.

Of course this is just the based white cops, and is the reason why all major cities have highly mongrelized pd's

The scuttlebutt is the NICS checks are all fucked up now; FFL's waiting all day to run checks, people not getting approved, ect…

Have you ever met a cop? They are the worst bluepilled faggots in the world and many of them are on a huge power trip. They are not going to side with you there will be no mass defection.

Did the cops refuse at waco?

Buy ammo?

Mark has been wrong about everything he's said, every bit of "intel" he's ever leaked, for the last 30 years. He's LARPing as a resistance leader. Nothing more.

If he believed the shit he said, he would pretend to live a normal life while preparing, or would have gotten out of the country and never would have come forward.

I'm leaning toward release for leak identification or just plain BS

Trying this in just a section of the country would be suicidal for them, doing so may disarm that area but it also alerts the rest of the country to what they are doing, they cannot black it out without setting off alarms either.
This allows the snek people to lock, load and dig in ready, that is if they don’t begin guerilla operations.

Whole thing stinks to high hell

If they're going to confiscate our guns they'll train africans as UN Bluehelms to fight the citizens not the local police.

Wasn't that just BATF & FBI?

That was a joint federal operation

FEDS.

Here is an internal poll done nationally on the police force…

Majority of cops are red-pilled, sure they get a power trip, who wouldn't? But notice that it's mainly the upper management that say gunz r bad.

It's no (((coincidence))) that nearly all high ranking police officials are also high level Masons. That organization's structure is designed to hide and facilitate treason, just like the intelligence agencies.

I SEE A BLUE HELMET I KILL THE MAN WEARING IT

They basically already did in Boston

Move to a white majority area. Cities with "diversity" have artificially inflated property values so SWPLs can live far, far away from their pet apes.

Steve Quayle? This guy has been predicting more and worse happenings than 100 Holla Forums's put together for at least 15 years.

According to James Manning, the US should already be in marshal law. This is only about to get worse.

"The military will side with the people. So will the cops that like guns."

Just like they did at Kent State, Ruby Ridge, and Waco, durring the Whiskey Rebellion, Katrina, the Philadelphia Police Bombing, the masacre at Wounded Knee, and Shays Rebellion, when using Drones to kill US citizens overseas, rounding up the Japanese for internment camps, spying on US internet traffic and phone calls, and spying on journalists, any whistle blower arrest, no-knock warrents, after the Boston Bombing, any passing of obvious unconstitutional law, any victimless crime arrest or citation, at the airport, selling weapons to enemies, training enemies, collecting gold for FDR, etc. etc. etc.

They aren't going to take your guns. They will orchestrate a crisis first, and force a community to evacuate. Then once you are in FEMA camps they will search each empty house, door to door, with no resistance. During the Boston Marathon hoax they did this in Watertown and Belchertown (i dunno why those two places). One of the victims was a range officer, the national guard confiscated both of his vaults. He still hasn't gotten his property back, and never will.

This is how they will do it, because this is how they are already doing it.

maybe like cutting off major food supplies? kinda like how they forced mexicans to turn in their guns. sabotage the food supply and people will turn em in.

yes, literally like .5% of the population grows their own food. Hell they don't even need to forcibly take over farms most of the food supply is in jewish hands

Hippies are traitorous subversives and deserve to die. Wish they killed more. A whole lot more.

Feds

More feds

Even more feds

Disarming niggers is not a crime.

Nigger terrorists rightfully destroyed. Burning down the rest of the nniggerhood was as hilarious as it was unintentional.

Injuns are abbo-teir. They should have been exterminated.

Was destroyed by a FUCKING MILITIA, you idiot.

Those "US citizens" are mudshit infiltrators. We should start killing them here, too.

Cry me a fucking river, retard. We should round them up again and ship em back to Bananaland

Maximum feds.

They're all partisan kikes working for the establishment. Nothing wrong with keep track of your employees' work calls. and, also, feds

Feds

Hey, you got one.

Oh shit, canvasing an area for a terrorist? What MONSTERS!

lmfao local cops and servicemen have exactly as much control over that as you do. What the fuck have you done to prevent it?

Oh, you're a lolberg. That's why.

TSA - feds

CIA

UUUU

What, I thought you lolbergs loved the gold standard?

How the fuck did they justify this? How the hell did white, non-muslim men allow this to happen to them?

This. I wish more people understood that the gold-backed currency meme is just a dialectical antithesis backup plan for the Rothschild kikes in case their central banking cartel is ever overthrown.

After the boston bombings, police in full military battle dress were going into peoples homes without search warrants.

This is what the elites fear, revolution. Romania in 1989 is what keeps them up at night, which is why they want to eliminate the 2nd amendment. An unarmed populace can't revolt without the military on their side. This is what happened in Romania, the unarmed populace were getting slaughtered until the Army decided to switch sides.

America has too well trained an Army and too disciplined to go against their commanders, basic training is not meant for fitness but to brainwash the soldier into obedience.

This what undeclared hidden rooms/floors are for.

Yep, military drones are losers just like pigs.

Why would they need to confiscate guns? People have guns right now, and yet a Muslim commie nigger is sitting in the White House, and a corrupt, traitorous terminally-ill gargoyle is waiting to be next.

The pretense of democracy still exists. Material wealth is still relatively high. Things are going to get a lot worse.

Seems like bullshit. Send it to wiki leaks or something.

Bobby Fisher did nothing wrong.

Sauce?

But that was Federal ATF agents(literal ZOGbots) not local police.

Implying

Do operators usually wear baseball caps backwards? Is that a tactical thing?

They don't need to justify it, and you don't need to 'let' anything happen. They just need you to let your guard down for one day.

You have to be right/lucky every single day. They only have to be lucky once.

The bill probably kept bumping into his sights and he didn't feel like taking it off for whatever reason.

yea, not too worried about that.

Oh, is it Thursday already?

Blue helmets are for identification so that the retards DON'T shoot at them. The reason being that UN troops are usually pushed between two parties. And even nogs know what different colour mean.

IF they were to actively attack people, they wouldn't wear these bullseyes.